Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michael Kay (Disney YouTuber) - Part 6

Post by DC_Darling23 »

OMG I just found this and as someone who DATED him, I AM DYING!!!! :rofl:
There is nothing more satisfying than finding 6 threads worth of people making fun of of an ex-lover.

Thank you all for this priceless gift! :love2:

Zag392009
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zag392009 »

Disneyland cancelled all annual pass programs. I'm sure eventually some sort of frequent visitor system will be in place but i guarantee it will cost a lot more $ and probably have significant restrictions/blackouts. More CA vloggers moving to FL soon?

Saw a funny response to the news from someone on twitter:

Rion
@RKRStudio
·
1h
Replying to
@KTLA
Get ready for a very serious episode filmed at the Dennys across the street from Disneyland with Adam the Woo, where he discusses how hard it is on him to live in California

tikitikidumbo567
Learner
Learner

Post by tikitikidumbo567 »

Ljp1125 wrote:
letsgetouttahere wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:01 pm
Anyone watch the DVC Fan livestream tonight from Aulani? A person in chat who happened to be using Mikey's real name as their name in the chat was there trolling. Pete, the host, let him have it. I suspect it was a troll pretending to be Mikey, but certainly said something Mr Mike would be sure to say!
No! Do you have a link to a recap video? Was it on YouTube?
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it! For anyone i terested, heres the link:

The time is just after the 30min mark.
So funny....ImageImage Pete let Mr. Karlsberg have it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DC_Darling23
Learner
Learner

Post by DC_Darling23 »

TikiMeerkat wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:14 am
The video opens with a noise which genuinely shocked me when I pressed play. It's like the grunt of a rutting Tricerotops and the groan of a zombie lurching towards fresh brains were haphazardly sound-mixed on dying equipment. We are left on tenterhooks as Michael edits a hard cutoff after saying "Yeah, don't start with -- " But it soon becomes clear that this noise was in fact an expression of intense pleasure the likes of which the eldest Karlsberg lad has never known, being, as he is, so woefully unable to convince a woman to touch him.
A woman has.... and a woman is not proud. :? Though in my defense, it happened YEARS ago.

disneyvloggerstan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by disneyvloggerstan »

Ljp1125 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:25 pm
letsgetouttahere wrote:
Anyone watch the DVC Fan livestream tonight from Aulani? A person in chat who happened to be using Mikey's real name as their name in the chat was there trolling. Pete, the host, let him have it. I suspect it was a troll pretending to be Mikey, but certainly said something Mr Mike would be sure to say!
No! Do you have a link to a recap video? Was it on YouTube?
EDIT: Nevermind, i found it! For anyone i terested, heres the link:

The time is just after the 30min mark.
After a crappy day at work, this MADE my day!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

timtamslamcam
Learner
Learner

Post by timtamslamcam »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:37 pm
TikiMeerkat wrote:
The video opens with a noise which genuinely shocked me when I pressed play. It's like the grunt of a rutting Tricerotops and the groan of a zombie lurching towards fresh brains were haphazardly sound-mixed on dying equipment. We are left on tenterhooks as Michael edits a hard cutoff after saying "Yeah, don't start with -- " But it soon becomes clear that this noise was in fact an expression of intense pleasure the likes of which the eldest Karlsberg lad has never known, being, as he is, so woefully unable to convince a woman to touch him.
A woman has.... and a woman is not proud. :? Though in my defense, it happened YEARS ago.
If you're telling the truth, please dish every single sultry detail.

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Post by Department Of State »

DC_Darling23 wrote:OMG I just found this and as someone who DATED him, I AM DYING!!!! :rofl:
There is nothing more satisfying than finding 6 threads worth of people making fun of of an ex-lover.

WHAT

MORE

Department Of State
Informer
Informer

Post by Department Of State »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
TikiMeerkat wrote:
WHAAAAT

TEA PLZ

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

letsgetouttahere wrote:
That was pretty funny but my takeaway from that was -

a. Hilarious how Pete has to step in and defend his boytoy from a troll :rofl:

b. Whomever "impersonated" MK really is obsessed with him enough to do so.

On a personal level, I had someone who I apparently pissed off in a Disney forum (because I wasn't kissing the Trackers' ass and they were the subject of debate) do that with my sign-on name once to troll the Trackers comments section in YT and it was totally not cool. I had to completely change all my sign-on name shit to throw the troll off my path.

In this case, especially since MK is in that circlejerk of Disney vloggers, I'm not really for doing this...but, whatever. Trolls will be trolls. ;)

dave1919
Talker
Talker

Post by dave1919 »

timtamslamcam wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:55 pm
DC_Darling23 wrote:
TikiMeerkat wrote:
I find it hard to believe there was a woman who dressed up as a Disney Princess in suburban Washington DC and willfully dated this knob for any extended period of time. Unless it is the girl Mikey mentioned he went on a date once and he went Disney psycho during the date and she being a normal person ran for her life.

TikiMeerkat
Informer
Informer

Post by TikiMeerkat »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:35 pm

If you’re serious then we are DYING for details!!!!!!

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

dave1919 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:50 am
timtamslamcam wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:55 pm
DC_Darling23 wrote:
TikiMeerkat wrote:
I find it hard to believe there was a woman who dressed up as a Disney Princess in suburban Washington DC and willfully dated this knob for any extended period of time. Unless it is the girl Mikey mentioned he went on a date once and he went Disney psycho during the date and she being a normal person ran for her life.
It's possible. I would think if it did happen and this person is legit, then it happened waaaay before he was gray and back when he was more "normal." (waaaay prior to the move to Fla)

Didn't the person who used to come on here who went to school with him say that he was fine in high school - not manic, not crazy, not talking a million miles a minute about Disney 24x7?

disneyvloggerstan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by disneyvloggerstan »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:43 am
letsgetouttahere wrote:

On a personal level, I had someone who I apparently pissed off in a Disney forum (because I wasn't kissing the Trackers' ass and they were the subject of debate) do that with my sign-on name once to troll the Trackers comments section in YT and it was totally not cool. I had to completely change all my sign-on name shit to throw the troll off my path.

In this case, especially since MK is in that circlejerk of Disney vloggers, I'm not really for doing this...but, whatever. Trolls will be trolls. ;)
I agree with this, but I think everyone would have a hard time seeing Michael ending a sentence with the word "fool." He could, I don't know him, but the other vloggers would recognize this as a trolling.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

disneyvloggerstan wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 am
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:43 am
letsgetouttahere wrote:

I agree with this, but I think everyone would have a hard time seeing Michael ending a sentence with the word "fool." He could, I don't know him, but the other vloggers would recognize this as a trolling.
Oh yeah, anyone who knows him knows that he doesn't talk like that, nor would he confront or trash a fellow vlogger during a livestream using his real name.

BUT if Pete (who may or may not be aware of MK's full legal name) ever came across him at a Disney event - and then had a flashback to outwardly calling out the dude by name to passionately defend his boytoy...well... :rofl:

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

DC_Darling23 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:35 pm

I upvoted your comment because :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but pictures or it didn't happen.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by T-Rexx »

I like Sean and Pete. There, I said it.

T-Rexx
Gossiper
Gossiper