Shaaanxo - Part 14

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo - Part 14

Post by Neonlights8 »

She needs to stop wearing lipgloss and over lining her lips. The lipgloss only enhances how poorly she over drew her lips

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by missmimz »

I'm not trying to body shame her but she looks like she's gaining weight if anything. Doesn't she have a thyroid problem? She should probably be seeing a doctor not chugging those nasty shakes.

CatInTheHat7
Learner
Learner

Post by CatInTheHat7 »

missmimz wrote:I'm not trying to body shame her but she looks like she's gaining weight if anything. Doesn't she have a thyroid problem? She should probably be seeing a doctor not chugging those nasty shakes.
She has talked about that before but wonder if it’s actually hypothyroidism or not. I say that as she’s shown some sort of drops for thyroid support (my guess naturopathic). But if she is lacking the hormones produced by the thyroid that’s gonna do bugger all to help. Of course she could also be taking the prescription meds and has not talked about it.

Also her mum was quite overweight so risk factors for Shan’s weight there too. I suspect her mum had some sort of weight loss surgery to account for the amount of weight she lost. It seemed sudden but perhaps she hadn’t been in vlogs for ages?

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

the wedding video is beautiful but was this really necessary lolImage

ThatGirl__123
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatGirl__123 »

emre wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:36 pm
Omg was gonna write about that... Who would want ad in their wedding video... for the video itself I believe it was average. The editing could have been better, eg when the best man brings the ring to Hamish there is a weird cut and after the vows the camera focuses mainly on Shannon instead of both of them

LadyGisela
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadyGisela »

OMG...she literally advertised her shitty supplement in her wedding video...what the actual fuck lol

Also, I find it so cringey how obsessed with her wedding she is, she made a massive deal out of her wedding video and was talking about the “premiere” on her Instagram. Honestly, how narcissistic are you Shannon? It’s just a god damn wedding, they are all the same shit lol

sagittarianNZ
Learner
Learner

Post by sagittarianNZ »

LadyGisela wrote:OMG...she literally advertised her shitty supplement in her wedding video...what the actual fuck lol

Also, I find it so cringey how obsessed with her wedding she is, she made a massive deal out of her wedding video and was talking about the “premiere” on her Instagram. Honestly, how narcissistic are you Shannon? It’s just a god damn wedding, they are all the same shit lol
LOL I know, “premiere”?! Premiere?!?! Who the fuck do you think you are Shan hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AbigailBountiful
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AbigailBountiful »

Has ZenFoodFit been for sale for long? Why is it for sale? And why TF did they not think through Eugaia as a line on ZFF and start doing their own manufacturing/private labelling and grow just one instead of two companies? Why does so much of what these two do half thought through? They seem like they are tripping through life, not actually falling.

I was playing with my BHShaaanRemix today. It's a great freaking palette. I'm actually intrigued by the her palettes on her own website. She has some idea of how to put stuff together. When she is creating looks, she does have the ability to put together interesting colours and concepts, but she seems tired and burnt out from makeup for a decade. I get that's what's funded this ship for so long but shouldn't HamSandwich have taken over trying and made something of himself now that he's all edumacated up?

She could be doing colour consulting, run Shaaanxo as just online, ZFF could have been expanded to be like Aviva, and YouTube could have taken a back seat. Maybe a monthly vlog on the other channel and weekly or biweekly makeup (or less) on the main? YouTube doesn't seem like her passion. Why do they choose not to pivot?

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

emre wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:36 pm
That's what i was thinking lol

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

also have you seen this list in der description box?
i think its insane how much she got giftet for the weddingImage

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

I like Shannon but she has been relentless with advertising recently and it's really put me off. The whole wedding is an ad which I think is really sad, and every Instagram story is an ad or affiliate code.

sagittarianNZ
Learner
Learner

Post by sagittarianNZ »

biatchyhoney wrote:I like Shannon but she has been relentless with advertising recently and it's really put me off. The whole wedding is an ad which I think is really sad, and every Instagram story is an ad or affiliate code.
I’m sad and disappointed for Hamish and her family that not only has the entire wedding has been riddled with advertising and shameless unnecessary pushing of bloody Eugaia, but nothing was kept treasured for just the two of them/their family. Posting a video of short clips of the wedding for her loyal followers would have been appropriate. Not the speeches, not the private stuff. She’s essentially publicised and monetised the whole thing. It’s your WEDDING Shannon.

sagittarianNZ
Learner
Learner

Post by sagittarianNZ »

Including a “sneak peek” of her royal wedding like she’s posting a trailer for a movie.

emre
Talker
Talker

Post by emre »

this is insaneImageImage

sagittarianNZ
Learner
Learner

Post by sagittarianNZ »

emre wrote:this is insaneImageImage
Honestly, her greed, advertising and shoving her products down consumers throats is just sickening - I can’t believe she’s evolved into this. I used to love her years ago.
She gave no shits about the fact that their wedding was actually their special day for the two of them. It was just another money making opportunity for her. Even putting it aaaall up on Youtube is another money making ploy.

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

emre wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:11 pm
this is insaneImageImage
So tacky, ugh. If she used her wedding to advertise for her business can she write off her wedding as a business expense?

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

Why would she include this product if there’s a chance it might not exist in the future ? This whole wedding was sort of a disaster in my opinion. Her bridal shower even was cuter and more fun.

Pufnica
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pufnica »

The main wedding dress was HIDEOUS!
Like if someone was playing-making a dress out of some leftover satin they had in the house...

okaybutwhytho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by okaybutwhytho »

Holy fk she has gained some weight recently, face is so puffy.

She needs to stop eating out every single day and hold off on all the random supps😳

I love how when she makes her smoothies she puts it on the scales to pretend like she actually counts and measures but then binges on s*** food later in the day and goes out to eat. She has no discipline whatsoever.

Does anyone notice she posts photos once a week of her in activewear but covering her face looking like an absolute slob. It's like she's rolled out of bed thrown them on, take a few pics, and then gone back to bed. Anything for sponsorships right.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

She always starts with a fresh face and ends up looking so dirty and oily. Honestly, I never liked highlighters in general, but her application of highlighters, blush and bronzer alltogether results in a sweaty muddy face. Whatever she does she just ends up looking dirty! And that with the aid of professional lighting/camera. I can't even imagine how she must look face-to-face.

I'm honeslty sick of her makeup tutorials, she should stick to making smoothies or being a daily vlogging if she weren't such a bore and did more interesting things?

Return to “Shaaanxo”