let me know if you have any title ideas

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo - Part 14

Post by sisinikkole »

following
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

LadyGisela
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadyGisela »

Is it just me or have her eyebrows got more and more ridiculous over time? That laminating shit she is doing is honestly awful. They are so harsh and severe, the arch is way too high as well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by lizard_queen »

LadyGisela wrote:Is it just me or have her eyebrows got more and more ridiculous over time? That laminating shit she is doing is honestly awful. They are so harsh and severe, the arch is way too high as well
She had such amazing brows to start with too!

The way she overlines her bottom lip annoys me to no end but it pulls her face down so much and is just not flattering at all paired with her extreme eyebrows and muddy/dirty makeup look

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

lizard_queen wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:35 pm
LadyGisela wrote:Is it just me or have her eyebrows got more and more ridiculous over time? That laminating shit she is doing is honestly awful. They are so harsh and severe, the arch is way too high as well

The way she overlines her bottom lip annoys me to no end but it pulls her face down so much and is just not flattering at all paired with her extreme eyebrows and muddy/dirty makeup look
Υes! She actually uses bronzer underneath her bottom lip too, it drags her lips down, how can she NOT see all these ways she makes herself x10 times worse. Maybe while looking yourself in the mirror while applying your makeup or while getting dressed you might not be able to see it, but looking back editing videos and photos can she not see it?

--------
re her fitness journey from the previous thread: I understand we're all humans and if I want to stop being on a certain diet or want to go to the gym for a week straight and then quit for a month, it's normal, especially if I have a real job. But she made a whole new IG account dedicated to her fitness 'journey', uploading what she eats and all her PT exercises at the gym. Be more consistent woman, since you clearly want to make money out of this too!

Also someone please tell her that smoothies are equivelent to actual meals. You can't have 2 smoothies and 3 full meals a day and expect to lose weight. Especially Shan's smoothies that are full with cream and powders full of ingredients such as added sugars and artificial flavoring.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

Nekyia wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:10 am
lizard_queen wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:35 pm

Υes! She actually uses bronzer underneath her bottom lip too, it drags her lips down, how can she NOT see all these ways she makes herself x10 times worse. Maybe while looking yourself in the mirror while applying your makeup or while getting dressed you might not be able to see it, but looking back editing videos and photos can she not see it?

--------
re her fitness journey from the previous thread: I understand we're all humans and if I want to stop being on a certain diet or want to go to the gym for a week straight and then quit for a month, it's normal, especially if I have a real job. But she made a whole new IG account dedicated to her fitness 'journey', uploading what she eats and all her PT exercises at the gym. Be more consistent woman, since you clearly want to make money out of this too!

Also someone please tell her that smoothies are equivelent to actual meals. You can't have 2 smoothies and 3 full meals a day and expect to lose weight. Especially Shan's smoothies that are full with cream and powders full of ingredients such as added sugars and artificial flavoring.
EXACTLY... And I feel like a lot of people has this misconception also that smoothies are not meals, her smoothies are probably around 800cal each, she puts a lot of almond milk (can be nut based but it has quite a bit of calories) a bunch of scoops and protein and supplements are high in calories.

And omg every time she has a meal why does she have to put so many sauces? They are so terrible for youuu... I feel like she thinks she is losing weight when she's not, she's been saying these past 2-3 years that she's been losing weight... Honestly she just looks fatter and fatter.

Now *trigger warning (ED)* I thought about this a while ago but she might have a problem with binge eating, emotional eating and such... I'm sure she doesn't show it on camera but honestly to be that overweight and maintain it and sometimes gain even more weight, she gotta be eating a whole lot more than just those smoothies...

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

She isn’t overweight, but I’m 100% sure she eats more than she shows/tells us. Otherwise she would be losing weight. Losing weight isn’t easy, I know it very well, but she has everything you need to succeed.

I can’t watch her tutorials anymore. I hate the way she does her brows and lips. She looks way better with no makeup/natural makeup. This is her job so you’d think she should know how to do makeup.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

Homis wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:52 am
She isn’t overweight, but I’m 100% sure she eats more than she shows/tells us. Otherwise she would be losing weight. Losing weight isn’t easy, I know it very well, but she has everything you need to succeed.

I can’t watch her tutorials anymore. I hate the way she does her brows and lips. She looks way better with no makeup/natural makeup. This is her job so you’d think she should know how to do makeup.
from a medical standpoint she's technically overweight. however, she's fine as long as she has a well balanced diet, but i highly doubt that. all those supplements, vitamins, ect. she takes makes my skin crawl. she DOES NOT need them. she can easily get her nutrients from the food she eats. her poor body.....

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

ksjmcplh wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:15 pm
Homis wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:52 am

from a medical standpoint she's technically overweight. however, she's fine as long as she has a well balanced diet, but i highly doubt that. all those supplements, vitamins, ect. she takes makes my skin crawl. she DOES NOT need them. she can easily get her nutrients from the food she eats. her poor body.....
Yes... She's overweight, specially since she's very short, I'm 5'2 and even if I'm "slightly overweight" I look pretty chubby, so I'm sure she's pretty overweight, you can tell in her face the most, she finds the right angles but the pictures that people take with her in her M&G her face is big. And I agree, so many supplements just actually make you worse... That's why she's always sick, she really needs to find a way to get her vitamins in a healthier way.

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

Well to me she doesn’t look as big as you make her sound, she carries her weight on her stomach and arms, and she has fake boobs > she looks bigger.

But oh god, on her vlogs you can see that their dinner table is covered in her clothes and other shit, that’s why they never eat there. 😅 And it’s always like that. Shan why are you so lazy and messy.

sagittarianNZ
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by sagittarianNZ »

This is wrong on so many levels I’m not sure where to start....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

^What pisses me off -aside from the fact that her makeup skills are all over the place- is that she's never creative with her looks at all. Even if she tries to do something cool and unique her lips would still be a blunt beige overlined mess.

In her 'shaved my face & meal prep' vlog she had to mention her calories intake and how many cals her smoothies contain and the fact that what she eats is in fact "calory deficit" for a weight loss but still not so much to cause starvation and binging.
Yeah right. Hiii Shan!
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

September80
Learner
Learner

Post by September80 »

Holy shit, the mess in her bedroom in her last vlog. I have no idea how she can sleep in there. She has mentioned before that Hamish doesn’t like mess and this is the effort she makes, so revolting.

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

Nekyia wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:53 am
^What pisses me off -aside from the fact that her makeup skills are all over the place- is that she's never creative with her looks at all. Even if she tries to do something cool and unique her lips would still be a blunt beige overlined mess.

In her 'shaved my face & meal prep' vlog she had to mention her calories intake and how many cals her smoothies contain and the fact that what she eats is in fact "calory deficit" for a weight loss but still not so much to cause starvation and binging.
Yeah right. Hiii Shan!

Hahaha this comment is so funny because is so trueeee... I thought the same when she was talking about her calorie intake, we all know she eats waaaay more than that, if not, I'm sure she'll be dropping weight but she's not, she's been looking the same overweight for the past 2-3 years that is actually the heaviest I've seen her.

LadyGisela
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadyGisela »

sagittarianNZ wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:04 pm
This is wrong on so many levels I’m not sure where to start....

Omfg...that makeup!!! Wtf!!!!

that_witch
Learner
Learner

Post by that_witch »

So muddy, and overdone 🥴 The eye look is alright, honestly. I wish she’d try a minimal makeup look tho... Wearing that much is just ageing her at this point (IMO)

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

She used to have such pretty eyebrows before she got them microbladed. I never quite liked then after that.

September80
Learner
Learner

Post by September80 »

How is it that she is sick almost every week?!

Homis
Debater
Debater

Post by Homis »

https://ibb.co/BqrCsrn Shannon’s new hair

For some reason I can’t get the photo to show so there’s just a link. I honestly hate that hair style, looks so stupid. 😅

Graceg13_
Learner
Learner

Post by Graceg13_ »

Homis wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:26 am
https://ibb.co/BqrCsrn Shannon’s new hair

For some reason I can’t get the photo to show so there’s just a link. I honestly hate that hair style, looks so stupid. 😅
Omg I hope she doesn't keep it for the wedding, looks so ridiculous, reminds me of a 12yo that asks her mom for permission to change the color of her hair but the mom says no so they go to hot topic to buy cheap ass extensions to put in the front... Omg can she not...

Return to “Shaaanxo”