HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

Iloveskittles
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH Fridget McBonkers, Jurassic Narc: Part 27

Post by Iloveskittles »

This is gonna sound a little bizarre but I think she hires that “hrhcollectionfans” guy. She’s been trying to become a meme for so long and this guy is just producing memes from each video like it’s his job, trying to throw out a bunch of em to see if anything gains traction. I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I can’t imagine Alex paying anyone though, so that’s the only part that’s not making sense for me....

At first I thought it was her but judging by her TikTok she’s not quite that social media savvy.

N_Vicky
Learner
Learner

Post by N_Vicky »

Iloveskittles wrote:This is gonna sound a little bizarre but I think she hires that “hrhcollectionfans” guy. She’s been trying to become a meme for so long and this guy is just producing memes from each video like it’s his job, trying to throw out a bunch of em to see if anything gains traction. I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I can’t imagine Alex paying anyone though, so that’s the only part that’s not making sense for me....

At first I thought it was her but judging by her TikTok she’s not quite that social media savvy.
Do you think she maybe pays him in alibaba jewelry? He gets that stimmy discount?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PuppyEyes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PuppyEyes »

biggossipyswampy wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:07 pm
Fauxfauxfaux00 wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:36 pm
She’s a fascist. No wonder she loves her precious cheetolini in chief. I wonder how many influencers are still following her at this point or like her trash posts on Instagram. Yikes
Plenty of them. It's gross. If you look at her followers they won't show up on Search. But I can see on her Mutuals tab: Estee Lalonde, Anna Saccone, Fleur de Force, Jenn Im, Samantha Maria. And if you goto any of their pages, you can see they follow ogre.

I know I've seen Sam like ogre's pics recently too. So much for her supposed wokeness of late and embracing her blackness. If you can't figure out by now that ogre is a true blue fucking racist...aside from just being an all-around alt-right moron, or you just don't care, then... I don't know. Sometimes it's hard to tell if Sam is just too dumb to parse information or if she's got kind of a nasty streak to her that she conceals from her viewers.
SMH so Sam’s “wokeness” was performative huh?

PuppyEyes
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PuppyEyes »

Have any of you figured out how she was able to afford her new home? I have a very good hunch.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

PuppyEyes wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Have any of you figured out how she was able to afford her new home? I have a very good hunch.

Please tell! :o

N_Vicky
Learner
Learner

Post by N_Vicky »

laurenthegumdrop wrote:
PuppyEyes wrote:

Please tell! :o
I'm gonna assume maybe the grandmother helped her with the down-payment of her new home. In her inta stories awhile back it shows her mother and her grandmother looking at the place together.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

N_Vicky wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:57 am
Iloveskittles wrote:This is gonna sound a little bizarre but I think she hires that “hrhcollectionfans” guy. She’s been trying to become a meme for so long and this guy is just producing memes from each video like it’s his job, trying to throw out a bunch of em to see if anything gains traction. I wouldn’t be surprised at all. I can’t imagine Alex paying anyone though, so that’s the only part that’s not making sense for me....

Do you think she maybe pays him in alibaba jewelry? He gets that stimmy discount?

Internship glory :lol:

Wanton act of psycho terror or Wanton Loop?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Andrea Hegard says hi! #NeverForget :lol:

Psycho Linebacker Carb Copy Hall of Shame

Most Valuable Post :D

ForLoveOfGossip

echohecko

gumdropdrive

N_Vicky
Learner
Learner

Post by N_Vicky »

Sybil Vane wrote:
N_Vicky wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:57 am

Internship glory Image

Wanton act of psycho terror or Wanton Loop?
She's eye fucking herself so hard in that clip. Look at that hair. Dead and stringy. So ugly.

gratatatata
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gratatatata »

i like how potato head screams about how no one likes her photos but she barely even likes any of Andrea Hegard's photos when all she does is copy her and her style...yiiiiikes

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

gratatatata wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:06 pm
i like how potato head screams about how no one likes her photos but she barely even likes any of Andrea Hegard's photos when all she does is copy her and her style...yiiiiikes
she doesn't want to leave even more of a paper trail of her obsession with Andrea... Does anyone know if Andrea ever talked/shaded Alex for copying her so much? I dont follow her and she seems very much the type to just post her content and go. Her shading Alex would probably send her into such a meltdown, the video would be....amazing but not necessarily in a good way.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:46 pm
gratatatata wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:06 pm
she doesn't want to leave even more of a paper trail of her obsession with Andrea... Does anyone know if Andrea ever talked/shaded Alex for copying her so much? I dont follow her and she seems very much the type to just post her content and go. Her shading Alex would probably send her into such a meltdown, the video would be....amazing but not necessarily in a good way.
I remember someone posted a screen of Andrea liking an IG comment from a spoof hrh account set by a GG member. Since I don't follow her, I can't tell if she went further. Although if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't waste more time on a useless psychoc*nt like Fridget Qaren Peirce, I'd only be filing some sort of a restraining order, just in case.

N_Vicky
Learner
Learner

Post by N_Vicky »

Sybil Vane wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:46 pm
I remember someone posted a screen of Andrea liking an IG comment from a spoof hrh account set by a GG member. Since I don't follow her, I can't tell if she went further. Although if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't waste more time on a useless psychoc*nt like Fridget Qaren Peirce, I'd only be filing some sort of a restraining order, just in case.
Those throwback pics of fatso copying Andrea never get old. It's crazy how far her stalking dates back to. Her obsession with her is not the "vibe" lumberjack wishes she was skinny. Photogenic. Had a supportive husband. A family. A nice house. Too bad she's shaped like a T. Has a husband who visits only on the weekend. And will be forever alone in that big house of hers. At least she can post pics of her leased G Wagon and show us her ootd looks of the store and H&M clearance rack outfits.

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

Ok, I smoked for 10 years (17-27) and it’s not cool. It’s trashy. But as someone that did smoke, I can tell that she does has no idea what she’s doing and it’s hilarious. She is such a try hard, poser, wannabe. You can tell she is trying soooooo hard to look cool, she doesn’t even hold it right or inhale. You’re not in the cool club, Alex. Just stop smoking, you’re skin looks like shit already. Like everything about her screams loser. And, she smokes in her house, what a disgusting shit stain.
There’s no way she could handle being pregnant. If she did want to get pregnant she should quit smoking and drinking diet drinks and alcohol before because the withdrawals are seriously tough just from caffeine alone. You don’t want to be going through that and the first stages of pregnancy where you feel like shit for weeks straight. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Cghatoaura wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:33 am
Ok, I smoked for 10 years (17-27) and it’s not cool. It’s trashy. But as someone that did smoke, I can tell that she does has no idea what she’s doing and it’s hilarious. She is such a try hard, poser, wannabe. Image You can tell she is trying soooooo hard to look cool, she doesn’t even hold it right or inhale. You’re not in the cool club, Alex. Just stop smoking, you’re skin looks like shit already. Like everything about her screams loser. And, she smokes in her house, what a disgusting shit stain.
There’s no way she could handle being pregnant. If she did want to get pregnant she should quit smoking and drinking diet drinks and alcohol before because the withdrawals are seriously tough just from caffeine alone. You don’t want to be going through that and the first stages of pregnancy where you feel like shit for weeks straight. Just saying.

I literally sent the photo she posted like last week of her smoking to my friend who watches her too and said you can tell she thinks she’s being so “cool” and hasn’t matured at all since high school. There is nothing cool about smoking IMO and even if you do smoke there’s no reason for all these pics on Instagram about it. Her last vlog where she kept talking about VIBES I honestly felt kind of bad for her. Not to age shame or have rules for age but it just felt sad an almost 37 (right?) year old is going on about vibes and just such petty stuff. It just felt so juvenile and sad.

Also she keeps saying there’s way more problems then just her house stuff. Anyone aware of anything? Nick issues again?

N_Vicky
Learner
Learner

Post by N_Vicky »

What the shit is this. This shopping in the men's section and buying xl just goes to show you how insecure fatty is. She's hiding in baggy clothes. Image

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

@laurenthegumdrop yes, that exactly! It’s embarrassing to watch. I feel bad for her and then I remember what a bigoted piece of shit she is and move on with my life. but you are so right.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

After every single thing posted by Fridget Alexandra Psycho Qaren Erika Peirce:

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

PuppyEyes wrote:
I wish you would say because I am in shock at how big that house is.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

theone wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:44 pm
PuppyEyes wrote:
I wish you would say because I am in shock at how big that house is.
I mean, she didn't buy the house on her own, she can afford it because Nick? I know people think her grandma might have helped her or something but if her relatives are as cheap and stingy as she is, I doubt it.

Return to “HRH Collection”