TheTimTracker, Or Should That Be TheBackTracker Part 12

SoFlo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker, Or Should That Be TheBackTracker Part 12

Post by SoFlo »

All this infertility talk...I remember a vlog from a few years ago where Tim says something about kids, or wanting kids & Jenn gives him dagger eyes and basically tells him no. It's not so far back that it would be before the time they have said they were trying. It definitely overlaps with the "we've been trying for years", yet there is literally video evidence of Jenn saying she isn't ready for kids. The look she gives him, I always felt like on camera was the first time he had ever said it. To me it looks like it completely blindsides her.

I don't think they are exactly lying about it. Some couples do not get pregnant as easily as others. I think this is them. But just like everything else with those two, they didn't plan or research a freaking thing. They just thought they would go about their business & it would happen. And when a year or two or three went by, they started throwing around words like "infertile". No, you aren't infertile. You just aren't as fertile as some other folks. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I think what happened was Tim wouldn't shut up about it, Jenn was finally like, ok fine...but you are paying the bills. Having a baby would definitely help her case about not returning to work ever again & she definitely is the kind of woman who likes to be "kept". They just assumed it would happen easily because they wanted it to.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Jenn got her hair colored red / orange (guess the COVID couldn't keep her away from the hair salon).

And, since she's back on IG, she - of course! - had to post a pic of herself to, as of this morning, get 708 people and counting to tell her how absolutely beautiful she is and glowing and gorgeous inside and out and absolutely stunning and the prettiest and fabulous (yes, those are all real comments).

:barf:

If there's one thing I cannot stand in this world, it's people putting out posts to fish for complements.

Animefan28
Debater
Debater

Post by Animefan28 »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:42 am
Jenn got her hair colored red / orange (guess the COVID couldn't keep her away from the hair salon).

And, since she's back on IG, she - of course! - had to post a pic of herself to, as of this morning, get 708 people and counting to tell her how absolutely beautiful she is and glowing and gorgeous inside and out and absolutely stunning and the prettiest and fabulous (yes, those are all real comments).

If there's one thing I cannot stand in this world, it's people putting out posts to fish for complements.
Has anyone told her she looks horrible as a red head? Maybe it’s because she doesn’t pick a shade of red that compliments her. Speaking as someone with red hair in this central Florida climate, my hair is high maintenance. I think I spend the most on hair products. I love my hair, but if I go one day without treating it the color will begin to fade. I really think she should have gone back to her original color. If she can’t do basic maintenance on her short hair, she won’t be able to handle a high maintenance color.

Wanted to add that there are several hair color kits available. Some companies offer live consultations with color stylists.
Last edited by Animefan28 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:42 am

Right?! So what happened to going back to her natural color - which she said she was going to do right around the time she got pregnant. And this is not the first time she's been to salon, she is out and out lying - there have been no blonde roots showing for a long time now. They have been back to the salon for months and Tim has also. Plus she photo shops a f**k ton to look thinner...a lot thinner...

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

mac wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:27 am
Right?! So what happened to going back to her natural color - which she said she was going to do right around the time she got pregnant. And this is not the first time she's been to salon, she is out and out lying - there have been no blonde roots showing for a long time now. They have been back to the salon for months and Tim has also. Plus she photo shops a f**k ton to look thinner...a lot thinner...
YES! I wondered about this. I know that you can use lighting and / or angles to your benefit when taking photos, but some of these photos look like she instantly dropped 20 lbs. and they just look "too perfect." There's gotta be some major touching up going on here. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:43 am
mac wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:27 am
YES! I wondered about this. I know that you can use lighting and / or angles to your benefit when taking photos, but some of these photos look like she instantly dropped 20 lbs. and they just look "too perfect." There's gotta be some major touching up going on here. :roll:
BIG TIME touching up!!! And she has done it for years now - when she started gaining weight. So over the top sometimes she looks deformed in pics.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

SoFlo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:19 pm
All this infertility talk...I remember a vlog from a few years ago where Tim says something about kids, or wanting kids & Jenn gives him dagger eyes and basically tells him no. It's not so far back that it would be before the time they have said they were trying. It definitely overlaps with the "we've been trying for years", yet there is literally video evidence of Jenn saying she isn't ready for kids. The look she gives him, I always felt like on camera was the first time he had ever said it. To me it looks like it completely blindsides her.

I don't think they are exactly lying about it. Some couples do not get pregnant as easily as others. I think this is them. But just like everything else with those two, they didn't plan or research a freaking thing. They just thought they would go about their business & it would happen. And when a year or two or three went by, they started throwing around words like "infertile". No, you aren't infertile. You just aren't as fertile as some other folks. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I think what happened was Tim wouldn't shut up about it, Jenn was finally like, ok fine...but you are paying the bills. Having a baby would definitely help her case about not returning to work ever again & she definitely is the kind of woman who likes to be "kept". They just assumed it would happen easily because they wanted it to.
That's exactly what happened. They had a tough time getting pregnant so instead of going and getting a professional opinion Dr. Tim and Dr. Jenn says nope she's infertile. Perfect way for people to feel sorry for them and be sooo excited for them when they made the announcement. Just makes them shittier people because they're downplaying all of the couples who are actually infertile, it's infuriating

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

RE: the Legoland video
If T hear Dim and Jenn say Vampire Shadough with an emphasis on the 'Dough' again, I'm going to lose my mind
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Sorry for double post: Look how awful Jenn looks here, big yikes
"I stand behind my decision to avoid salad and other disgusting things." -Leslie Knope :love2:

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:47 pm
Sorry for double post: Look how awful Jenn looks here, big yikes
And SOOOO different from the one I posted above from IG that was touched up! It's like they're two different people!

Olivias1701
Learner
Learner

Post by Olivias1701 »

I just watched this 2014 vlog as I love seeing what Disney did for Star Wars weekends. It's unreal how much they've changed. Them from 2014 would make fun of them now.

1 - they admit they don't know anything about Star Wars and say please correct us in the comments (refreshing!)
2 - they complain Disney is way too expensive - over $1000 for APs for them so they rarely go - or about half a Gucci sweater :rofl:
3 - they had just hit 30k subs - and I actually believe they really had them back then!
4 - they actually admitted when they drank

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Olivias1701 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:14 am
I just watched this 2014 vlog as I love seeing what Disney did for Star Wars weekends. It's unreal how much they've changed. Them from 2014 would make fun of them now.

1 - they admit they don't know anything about Star Wars and say please correct us in the comments (refreshing!)
2 - they complain Disney is way too expensive - over $1000 for APs for them so they rarely go - or about half a Gucci sweater :rofl:
3 - they had just hit 30k subs - and I actually believe they really had them back then!
4 - they actually admitted when they drank

Yeah, they weren't as annoying then. Even Jenn (though I was never a fan).

I like how they trashed Disney several times, including Jenn acting like she wanted to get a SW Weekend autograph (Tim saying "that's a lie!" and her laughing), and Tim saying only Disney will make you stand in a huge long line to spend more $$, and then complaining about Disney AP prices.

And yeah, Jenn drank at two different places in the one vlog. (EPCOT and then DS)

And they had a friend! :rofl: (who wasn't a thirsty vlogger!)

(I also agree - the 30K subs were legit then)

eyecandy017
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by eyecandy017 »

Presented without comment.

HerefortheTea22
Learner
Learner

Post by HerefortheTea22 »

eyecandy017 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:34 pm

Presented without comment.
DECEASED!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Marble24389
Learner
Learner

Post by Marble24389 »

So I sometimes watch youtube videos on my TV thru my firestick. My parents came over this weekend and it was just rolling in the background, more noise than actually to watch anything, and a TTT video came on. I went to let the dog in and I came back and my dad was yelling "what is wrong with you dumba$$" to something Tim did and I DIED laughing. So then we watched a couple more and my mom (Pediatric nurse of 30+ years) was absolutely HORRIFIED over some of the Baby J clips...I think the worst was when they dragged him to the park even though he was puking and dehydrated.

I also somehow ended up watching some older clips and it's actually hilarious how terrible they are (so choppy and poorly edited) but they actually seem like real humans (albeit, dumb as a brick humans) back then. Very weird to see them with friends and loving family members though, seems foreign compared to them today...

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

Dim and Gin have paid a huge price for what they have now. Going back through random vlogs you see just how much. They've given up friends, family, integrity etc just to be in a position to buy things. Expensive things. We all change but they have changed so much in a relatively short space of time. Sold out totally, vlogged every moment of every day for sweet Disney handouts and tacky yet expensive trash. Imo Tim looks exhausted and old. His hair us awful, the bags under his eyes are bad, and Gin looks tired, bloated and is needier than ever. Their life together must be so claustrophobic when they have no other outlets. Tim must feel he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Hope the car, sweater and staycation were worth the inevitable breakdown and loss of control over your life.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Holy crap! Terrible hair color on her! The purple was nice, the pink awful, natural was best - but the orange is hideous. :bozo:

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

mac wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:00 pm
Holy crap! Terrible hair color on her! The purple was nice, the pink awful, natural was best - but the orange is hideous. :bozo:
She's ORANGE? I'm going to have to see this. :rofl:

I agree, she's best in her own natural hair color, or any color that looks natural. All these tutti-fruity colors just highlight her hick genes.

Okay - I just went and watched up until Tim was "reading" to Lil-J...

Her hair color is nasty. Looks like it's right out of the Crayola box. No variation in color, bright orange. She reminds me of a girl I want to school with who sold drugs and had the nastiest of personalities.

GOOD GOD his filming has gotten worse, didn't think that was possible. Dude has a gimbal and was still that shaky on the walk? And I was feeling a bit of nausea with him at home... or maybe I had OD'd on too much idiot watching.

Lalakay
Learner
Learner

Post by Lalakay »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:00 pm
Dim and Gin have paid a huge price for what they have now. Going back through random vlogs you see just how much. They've given up friends, family, integrity etc just to be in a position to buy things. Expensive things. We all change but they have changed so much in a relatively short space of time. Sold out totally, vlogged every moment of every day for sweet Disney handouts and tacky yet expensive trash. Imo Tim looks exhausted and old. His hair us awful, the bags under his eyes are bad, and Gin looks tired, bloated and is needier than ever. Their life together must be so claustrophobic when they have no other outlets. Tim must feel he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Hope the car, sweater and staycation were worth the inevitable breakdown and loss of control over your life.
Can you imagine how unsociaialized Jackpot will end up becoming? I feel like this kid isn't going to get much socialization from kids his own age at all. Gonna be sheltered in the house all his life with his parents at home.

Also in their last vlogg, Tim and Jenn said that Tim is on a diet and is being more strict about what he's eating... um... WHEN? Lmao did he start literally that second? Because he's been shoveling park food and desserts down his throat like its nothing.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

Lalakay wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:43 am
Galorious_1 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:00 pm
Can you imagine how unsociaialized Jackpot will end up becoming? I feel like this kid isn't going to get much socialization from kids his own age at all. Gonna be sheltered in the house all his life with his parents at home.

Also in their last vlogg, Tim and Jenn said that Tim is on a diet and is being more strict about what he's eating... um... WHEN? Lmao did he start literally that second? Because he's been shoveling park food and desserts down his throat like its nothing.
He must be on the same "diet" that Michael Kay is on. That is, not-a-diet.

(if you're not familiar, he's another oddball Disney vlogger who always talks about his diet yet always eats like garbage.)

Return to “TheTimTracker”