I'mGoingToMarryThisManInMyMullet (Part 66)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I'mGoingToMarryThisManInMyMullet (Part 66)

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's hilarious to me that she whines about gaining weight and doesn't seem to realize it's because all she does is eat takeout junk 3 times a day. Does she not watch her videos as she edits them? Also I don't think she's EVER known what size she is. She used to always buy extra smalls and it's like no...just because you're short doesn't mean it's going to fit. You have fake boobs, and extra small top is not going to be made for you LOL

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She needs to start eating food that’s good for her. People aren’t meant to eat takeout all day everyday. Or even eat takeout once a day. She’s going to need to grow up and eat like a smart adult woman if she wants to be healthy and look decent. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The comments! lol I highly, highly doubt that Sam actually went in there and told the lady how much she drinks. Everyone in the comments is either telling her she needs to quit drinking or that she needs to get rid of Austin because having him around constantly hammered isn't helping either. How are you supposed to quit if you have a partner that doesn't support you whatsoever?

She talks about needing to eat better, but then shows them going to a candy store filling up bags.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why didn’t she get the bloodwork and ultrasound? That seems foolish. She never follows through with anything. She should just
stop drinking. It’s so easy. I doubt that the doctor said she could drink some until they figured out what was wrong. If Austin feels
like he needs to drink around her, he needs to hit the road but Sam thinks she needs him too much. She doesn’t put herself and her
health first. The comments on her video were great. Sam won’t listen. She never does.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's a nutcase. Especially when it comes to the liver stuff. If your liver is swollen enough that the doctor can tell just by feeling, then it's time to lay off the booze Sam. She seems to think stopping for a week or two and feeling better means she can go back to drinking after. Is she that stupid? If you stopped drinking and you feel better, that means DON'T DRINK ANYMORE.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If she doesn’t stop drinking now she will regret it in the future. She’s young but eats and drinks like crap. She treats her body like
crap and it’s turning on her. It’s warning her in time that she can hopefully turn it around if she will change her destructive
behavior. She does seem rather stupid.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm surprised it took her this long to go to the doctor if she's been complaining about stomach issues for so long. Again, stupidity lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am surprised she manages to accomplish anything in a day. She has absolutely no common sense. Who doesn’t go to the doctor
when they feel like crap for a long time and money isn’t a consideration in Canadian healthcare.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"I've been eating really well and going to the gym, and then at the end of the night I'll have a snack." Everything out of this woman's mouth is a damn lie lol! Looks at the amount of junk food she bought! And none of it is anything special. Also her hair looks GRAY now! I don't know wtf her hair dresser is doing to her.

She took a "staycation" by herself? I didn't think she was capable of doing anything without a man :rofl: Looks like he just showed up for dinner and that was it.

Also, if your boyfriend is a mechanic and didn't pick up on the fact that your tire was so low you shouldn't be driving on it, I wouldn't have taken it to the place he works at for him to fix it. Austin is a damn moron in more ways than one. HE'S the one that drives it all the time!!!

Wow, he left you dry ass eggs, bacon and hashbrowns in a box. What a guy! She acts like he's God's gift to women when he does the most basic shit lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I just finished both of these videos. The haul video first: Her hair looks awful. Surely that isn’t the color Sam was going for is it? Is
this the time she went back to have her hair color touched up? I can’t remember. Somebody is eating all of those snacks. I would
say Sam is eating her portion of them.

The Staycation video. Didn’t she book that room to film the SHEIN haul? Why didn’t she just film at home? There wasn’t anything special about that room. She doesn’t look too good in that picture on the left. Her face looks very rounded. The sweet surprise was
cold, stale food. She sets the bar so dang low it is on the ground for Austin.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That was a pretty average, run-of-the mill Holiday Inn looking hotel room. There was no reason to film in a hotel lol. Why can't she set up a filming area in her house? Has Austin taken over everything? A few years ago Sam's dad bought her a whole filming backdrop setup and light setup and she never even used any of it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She should have a dedicated filming room set up. How many bedrooms does that house have?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think 3 but I'm not positive!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She has plenty of room for a dedicated filming room. What doesn’t she set it up? What else does she have to do all day?

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

She never planned for a life where she would be alone. Let's be real for a minute. If a woman is not married past 30 it is unlikely that she ever will be. Which is fine but that doesn't seem like something Samantha wants to accept.

She thought Dahlton (spelling?) Would marry her in that long relationship but he never even popped the question. Rumors back then we're that she even bought that promise ring herself she claimed he gave her. That should tell you what that relationship was really like.

This guy she's with is about as likely to marry her as the last one. For whatever reason she can't find a genuine relationship.

But as I said, she isn't planning for her life alone. She thinks she'll have another man's help and income but that isn't going to be the case.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:yup: She better grow up because I can’t imagine any stable man wanting to marry her. She acts like a teenager.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We are going to need to come up with a new thread title soon. Any ideas? Tar :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'll try to think up a good one!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s been two years since she’s had a new thread title. Hopefully we can all come up with something.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm trying to work something up with how she's staying in a horrible relationship because she thinks she's going to get married to him, but everything I come up with is too long for a title :rofl:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”