THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Re: THE DOLAN TWINS (Part 4)

Post by 7_ringsforme »

I honestly can’t with these two lol. They really gassing this plain ass girl up it’s ridiculous.

GBD99
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by GBD99 »

I didn't see this coming anytime soon, but Ryan Abe is no longer going to be their podcast co-host. Not like they even let him talk that much to begin with. I swear there were so many times I forgot he was supposed to be the co-host because they talk over him and cut him off so much. Good luck to him and maybe it's for the best that he goes his own separate way. I wonder if he lowkey just doesn't want to be associated with them anymore? :|

battery239940
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by battery239940 »

GBD99 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:05 pm
I didn't see this coming anytime soon, but Ryan Abe is no longer going to be their podcast co-host. Not like they even let him talk that much to begin with. I swear there were so many times I forgot he was supposed to be the co-host because they talk over him and cut him off so much. Good luck to him and maybe it's for the best that he goes his own separate way. I wonder if he lowkey just doesn't want to be associated with them anymore? :|
I think it's telling of what being in their circle is like. It seems whoever they're friends with are supporting acts and they have to be the main stars. And Ryan has finally had enough and wants to put himself first. Clearly you can't work with them without your world revolving around them.
That podcast was painful. Listening to Ethan & Grayson trying to articulate something they think is so deep but they sound like a fkn puddle.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

I’m not even surprised that Ryan Abe is no longer friends with the dollar twins because he’s a grown ass man who’s 30 years old hanging with little ass boys which is sus anyway. He should’ve bounced when Ryan Karoly exposed they ass in the first video about them because it was telling when someone in there personal life exposes them for who they really are. It’s like damn how many friends have they lost this year chile lol.

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

Ryan’s leaving the podcast? Does anyone know why? Really hope he goes to make his own podcast or something because he seems like a really interesting and genuine guy.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

Don’t tell me they’re hanging out with dope boys now lol. Yet these two want to spread positivity but what example are they setting, if they don’t even practice what they preach. Fucking hypocrites.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

battery239940 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:24 pm
GBD99 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:05 pm
I think it's telling of what being in their circle is like. It seems whoever they're friends with are supporting acts and they have to be the main stars. And Ryan has finally had enough and wants to put himself first. Clearly you can't work with them without your world revolving around them. That podcast was painful. Listening to Ethan & Grayson trying to articulate something they think is so deep but they sound like a fkn puddle.
This is so true. It's sad that it even has to be that way. There is room for everyone and it's not a good look for you to always be the center of attention and feel like you have to be on top all the time over everybody. Their arrogance and sense of entitlement is out of control. Is there really no one in their family that calls them out on this shit?

I'm wondering if Ryan choosing to walk away is really for himself or is he's just tired of dealing with them in general? It's got to be exhausting trying to be a friend to them, let alone having your entire life revolve around them at all times. :roll:

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 am
Ryan’s leaving the podcast? Does anyone know why? Really hope he goes to make his own podcast or something because he seems like a really interesting and genuine guy.

I haven't had the interest in their podcasts as of late, but from what I read on Insta he wants to "focus on himself." I'm wondering if that is code for let me get the hell off this ship before I drown right along with them. :| So Ryan is out of the podcast and now the Haddadin twins have unfollowed them. Seems like November isn't going to well for Ethan and Grayson. They stay having people leave them.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

really just hit me how hard they’re trying to become the new david dobrik yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

GBD99 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:03 pm
saltyoversweet wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:04 am

I haven't had the interest in their podcasts as of late, but from what I read on Insta he wants to "focus on himself." I'm wondering if that is code for let me get the hell off this ship before I drown right along with them. :| So Ryan is out of the podcast and now the Haddadin twins have unfollowed them. Seems like November isn't going to well for Ethan and Grayson. They stay having people leave them.
I wonder if he got a better job offer from someone?! I don’t know much about him other than what he’s shown in his old vlogs, he’s originally from Philly so I wonder if he’ll end up going back there or if he’ll try and stick it out in the dumpster burn that is LA. You make an interesting point, the twins have consistently been fucking up big time through most of 2020, it would be understandable for him to split. I guess if we never see Ryan with them again then we can assume that was the case, lol.

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

carlinn wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:00 pm

I think the Dobrik style vlog works well for Dobrik but not many others, especially the twins. I think had Grayson stayed with building, he probably could have actually done something with that but he turned himself into LA’s biggest hoe instead and thus his talent was wasted. To be fair, had Grayson gone into building and survival living, I probably would have watched his content because the guy seemed so happy when he was got in nature or building, it was kind of infectious. They seem so codependent on each other that it’s holding them back and thus they’ve ended up making Dobrik vlogs for YouTube :/

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:38 am

I wonder if he got a better job offer from someone?! I don’t know much about him other than what he’s shown in his old vlogs, he’s originally from Philly so I wonder if he’ll end up going back there or if he’ll try and stick it out in the dumpster burn that is LA. You make an interesting point, the twins have consistently been fucking up big time through most of 2020, it would be understandable for him to split. I guess if we never see Ryan with them again then we can assume that was the case, lol.

I don't know if he got a better offer from someone else, but you could be onto something. He did move to LA I guess to be closer to the twins/the job and I guess to make other connections. I'm gonna pay attention to see if he ends up leaving LA because that will be very telling. Another thing to note is that he's in his 30's and probably doesn't have the patience to deal with their bullshit any longer. He's in a different place in his life and he don't got time for stupid shit. I feel like he's tried to be there for them and help them but it's clear that they don't give a fuck and so maybe he's had enough and wants to jump off their ship before it goes down like the Titanic. 8-)

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

saltyoversweet wrote:
carlinn wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:00 pm

I think the Dobrik style vlog works well for Dobrik but not many others, especially the twins. I think had Grayson stayed with building, he probably could have actually done something with that but he turned himself into LA’s biggest hoe instead and thus his talent was wasted. To be fair, had Grayson gone into building and survival living, I probably would have watched his content because the guy seemed so happy when he was got in nature or building, it was kind of infectious. They seem so codependent on each other that it’s holding them back and thus they’ve ended up making Dobrik vlogs for YouTube :/
yup i agree. david’s content was more than just his content, it was full of his friends and outside ideas whereas the twins clearly only have one another. i was also really interested in the survival videos they’d done, which reminds me how easily i could think of grayson’s interests but not ethan’s.

Popcoorn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Popcoorn »

Looks like they’re taking a YouTube break. So obviously they’re not enjoying making those 5 minute clickbait videos. That was the initial reason they changed their content, wasn’t it? To make videos they enjoy? And I think they did for a little while but they care too much about views and those intimate vlogs revealed a little too much about who they really were. Now their channels devolved into this clickbaity channel with desperate ALL CAPS video titles. I wonder what their they have planned for the comeback

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

Popcoorn wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:38 pm
Looks like they’re taking a YouTube break. So obviously they’re not enjoying making those 5 minute clickbait videos. That was the initial reason they changed their content, wasn’t it? To make videos they enjoy? And I think they did for a little while but they care too much about views and those intimate vlogs revealed a little too much about who they really were. Now their channels devolved into this clickbaity channel with desperate ALL CAPS video titles. I wonder what their they have planned for the comeback
Wait, they’re taking a break already? Didn’t they just drop merch? I don’t think that’s a good look, drop merch and then suddenly split. I wonder what they’re planning.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

they take a break EVERY year now, they give up on everything. back in the day didn’t they wanna eventually go into production or directing? haven’t heard a thing about that. i think ethan wants to play stay at home boyfriend to his stay at home girlfriend and grayson just wants to work out and build shit

Popcoorn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Popcoorn »

carlinn wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:17 am
they take a break EVERY year now, they give up on everything. back in the day didn’t they wanna eventually go into production or directing? haven’t heard a thing about that. i think ethan wants to play stay at home boyfriend to his stay at home girlfriend and grayson just wants to work out and build shit

They use to talk about building a tiny house and they gave up on their “van life”. I remember them saying they were going to be traveling all across the country and filming in that van

saltyoversweet
Learner
Learner

Post by saltyoversweet »

933C2B3B-68BC-467C-9204-9926B73E2BB9.jpeg
72B8F2E2-BFDD-408C-8916-7AA6FC0062E4.jpeg
Hey @GBD99, we insta famous now! :rofl: Yeah, I never knew lurkers were taking our comments from here and posting them to their instas for content and likes. These hustlers be hustlin’ :rofl: Helllooo all you little instagramers :busted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

saltyoversweet wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:27 am
933C2B3B-68BC-467C-9204-9926B73E2BB9.jpeg
72B8F2E2-BFDD-408C-8916-7AA6FC0062E4.jpeg

Hey @GBD99, we insta famous now! :rofl: Yeah, I never knew lurkers were taking our comments from here and posting them to their instas for content and likes. These hustlers be hustlin’ :rofl: Helllooo all you little instagramers :busted:

You mean to tell me they have to come on here to steal our comments so they can use them as content? These idiots need to post their own shit. :roll:
Last edited by GBD99 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GBD99
Talker
Talker

Post by GBD99 »

carlinn wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:17 am
they take a break EVERY year now, they give up on everything. back in the day didn’t they wanna eventually go into production or directing? haven’t heard a thing about that. i think ethan wants to play stay at home boyfriend to his stay at home girlfriend and grayson just wants to work out and build shit.

Ethan out here reverse hustling. Playing house is not what pays the bills, but he's too stupid to realize that. What should be more important to him is their YT channel and how they can't even get a million views as quickly as they used to. I guess this is what happens when he forces his dumb ass relationship with KKKristina down our throats. It's boring and not at all related to the DT brand. You know they desperate when they use her to try to cling on to the last bit of relevancy they have at this point.

Popcoorn wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:52 am
They use to talk about building a tiny house and they gave up on their “van life”. I remember them saying they were going to be traveling all across the country and filming in that van
Ethan and Grayson are always jumping on some bandwagon and when they get bored, they stop all of a sudden. They are so bored and don't know what the hell to do with themselves that they are just all over the place.

Return to “The Dolan Twins”