thread name by KittyBeeCool :love2:

strawberryx3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtoCopy&PasteSamJo - Part 42

Post by strawberryx3 »

In her Instagram story she mentions the Mila chain that she likes because it's similar in size to a choker...for her big ass neck.

That chain is 19-21 inches
This diagram shows the average choker as 14 inches :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

I cant believe her skin has regresses this much. Yikes
20200520_065622.jpg
She owns enough fabletics gear to supply an entire town of obese women and yet... and yet....she wears a fucking white tshirt for her "walk" doesn't even appear to have on a sports bra.
20200520_064231.jpg
Claims she feels people will hate on her for showing her active but she doing it anyway lol. Ma'am, thanks for proving the point that for years you heen just throwing on sponsored fitness gear, pretending to work out by going through motions to get pics. Either way how am I suppose to believe she is improving fitness goals when she literallt breathes more heavily and labored when she changes clothes during a try on.
Did she even change her shirt after?
20200520_065535.jpg
Ooof those lashes and oof that ring is ugggg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She should learn to copy and paste SJ's workouts too. All those #sponsored athletic hauls and she's in Stay Puft Marshmallow territory.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Veronique
Learner
Learner

Post by Veronique »

Flashface wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:51 am
I cant believe her skin has regresses this much. Yikes
20200520_065622.jpg
She owns enough fabletics gear to supply an entire town of obese women and yet... and yet....she wears a fucking white tshirt for her "walk" doesn't even appear to have on a sports bra.
20200520_064231.jpg
Claims she feels people will hate on her for showing her active but she doing it anyway lol. Ma'am, thanks for proving the point that for years you heen just throwing on sponsored fitness gear, pretending to work out by going through motions to get pics. Either way how am I suppose to believe she is improving fitness goals when she literallt breathes more heavily and labored when she changes clothes during a try on.
Did she even change her shirt after?
20200520_065535.jpg

Ooof those lashes and oof that ring is ugggg
It's not surprising that her face has deteriorated so much. Being acne prone means that your facial skin reacts to unhealthy foods you eat by developing pimples. Alex's face is a mess anyway since she's resorted to everything chemical and potentially harmful(acutane) to help her skin, apart from healthy, clean eating and regular excercise. Also, I've noticed her face to be allarmingly red? Like she had hypertension (which she most definitely has/is developing rapidly).

Unipoop
Debater
Debater

Post by Unipoop »

Crusty lipped cardio qween 🙌🏻

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

Membership Update: Taking your advise, I will be a silent watcher, no likes, dislikes or comments. Don't wanna get blocked!
Video podcast today. It was filmed in her newest filming space, the leaf lights were in the background. Al had her hair in braids and you'll never believe it but wearing a white t-shirt!
Podcast topics were Adele losing weight, nothing noteworthy was said. Other topic was Khloe and Tristan. I don't follow that family so guess Tristan is a cheater and Al wants Khloe back with Lamar. This goes into Al bringing up her 100% trust in Yar and their adult relationship. They have the same goals and their puzzle pieces fit.
But Khloe and Lamar have the same anniversary as Al and her first love, the Jamaican guy so this goes into Al talking about him, says she was looking for an old email and stumbled on emails between her and the first love. She reads a break up email she sent him, then says they got back together a week later. He was a good first love but they definitely weren't meant to be. Al seemed happy talking about him which struck me as sad :|
A little talk of marriage and kids, everyone thought she was prego in the announcement comments, they want to be married for a while before kids, not sure if they will be able to get married in Oct. I believe her uncle is still moving forward with his wedding this year but will wear masks, social distance. Al doesn't want to have to do that, she wants to enjoy her day so moving the date might happen. Which I agree with, IF they are soul mates I would imagine they want their perfect day and for everyone to be able to attend/enjoy themselves.

Lastly she goes into a few dating stories, went out with 12-13 guys before Yar, had mini relationships with 3 of them. One guy was too clingy so that didn't work. Had unplanned drinks with another guy, she isn't shallow but he lied about his height, was around 5'5 and she was not impressed with his choice of restaurants, Applebees. Al doesn't feel a chain restaurant is a good first date location. He also had a psycho laugh, his eyes stayed open when he laughed. They never talked after the date.

Only been a few hours but her like count is 8 and her comment count 11, 5 of those being her replies.

Veronique
Learner
Learner

Post by Veronique »

TurtleTime wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:10 am
Membership Update: Taking your advise, I will be a silent watcher, no likes, dislikes or comments. Don't wanna get blocked!
Video podcast today. It was filmed in her newest filming space, the leaf lights were in the background. Al had her hair in braids and you'll never believe it but wearing a white t-shirt!
Podcast topics were Adele losing weight, nothing noteworthy was said. Other topic was Khloe and Tristan. I don't follow that family so guess Tristan is a cheater and Al wants Khloe back with Lamar. This goes into Al bringing up her 100% trust in Yar and their adult relationship. They have the same goals and their puzzle pieces fit.
But Khloe and Lamar have the same anniversary as Al and her first love, the Jamaican guy so this goes into Al talking about him, says she was looking for an old email and stumbled on emails between her and the first love. She reads a break up email she sent him, then says they got back together a week later. He was a good first love but they definitely weren't meant to be. Al seemed happy talking about him which struck me as sad :|
A little talk of marriage and kids, everyone thought she was prego in the announcement comments, they want to be married for a while before kids, not sure if they will be able to get married in Oct. I believe her uncle is still moving forward with his wedding this year but will wear masks, social distance. Al doesn't want to have to do that, she wants to enjoy her day so moving the date might happen. Which I agree with, IF they are soul mates I would imagine they want their perfect day and for everyone to be able to attend/enjoy themselves.

Lastly she goes into a few dating stories, went out with 12-13 guys before Yar, had mini relationships with 3 of them. One guy was too clingy so that didn't work. Had unplanned drinks with another guy, she isn't shallow but he lied about his height, was around 5'5 and she was not impressed with his choice of restaurants, Applebees. Al doesn't feel a chain restaurant is a good first date location. He also had a psycho laugh, his eyes stayed open when he laughed. They never talked after the date.

Only been a few hours but her like count is 8 and her comment count 11, 5 of those being her replies.
Thank you for the appraisal of the ''content''. You're a true champ :D

CatLady90
Learner
Learner

Post by CatLady90 »

She’s trying for that supergoop sponsorship, I see. Our beauty and skincare Queen has just now started wearing sunscreen every day because it’s summer. She’s going to age like a banana.

Unipoop
Debater
Debater

Post by Unipoop »

TurtleTime wrote:

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

I’m glad she’s stopped talking shit about Alan because like literally they just grew apart. She wanted to be some social media queen and he wanted a simpler lifer and that’s fine. But ever since she got together with yar she literally bashes Alan every chance she gets and says it was a “traumatic” relationship. She probably overplayed their break up for views and sympathy and then kept hinting at it being borderline abusive so she’d keep getting sympathy which is even worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Thanks @turtletime for the summary.

I’m thinking that the change of heart in Wedding is more for the fact she has realized she will look awful in her pics If she doesn’t actually do something about her weight and the current date is so close. The way I look at it is that if they are so in love they should just get married in private with less than 10 guests. It’s the meaning behind it that matters not the 100s of guests watching you parade yourselves.. hell, her garden is big enough that she could have a beautiful sunset wedding there.
On a personal level; my husband proposed after 2 months and after 11 months we were married so my timeline is similar to Alex’s. We were so in love and I can honestly say that nothing would have stopped us becoming husband and wife, even if we had to do that in private due to safety. I just don’t see any form of pure love when I see them together. Granted they are on camera but there are not even any glances between them that make me think ‘oh wow look how they love each other’ and it’s weird to me. Like others have said, they come across as housemates / buddies.

Also
Does anyone else think it’s weird that she spoke about a first lover from 10 years ago when she’s currently engaged to be married? Even from a comparison point of view it’s very odd. Especially to read an old e-mail. It’s like, the door has closed, why go back there, your current love (obsession) is in the next room. 🤣
Last edited by GlitterbugUsa on Wed May 20, 2020 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

Moondawg your post reminded me, in the podcast when she mentioned trusting Yar, she said she didn't have that trust in a past relationship because of something that happened, she would find herself wondering/over thinking if he joined a social media platform. My guess is it was Alan. Thankfully that is all she said and it was quick. Agreed, leave Alan alone.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

Offtopic: i chose this thread name from screenshots i take whenever you guys have thread name suggestions. i couldn‘t really look at the ones in the last pages of the thread because gg wouldn‘t let me access the website for hours yesterday. but i see all of them. you‘re awesome, everyone :love2:

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Another thing about the wedding.

RI where she’s is meant to be getting married is currently 24th for the number of cases / deaths. It’s quite far down and I’m sure that it will Perhaps be one of the states that is able to resume some sort of a ‘normality’ sooner.

Mass on the other hand is currently 4th on the list so is way up there.

So again. It just doesn’t make any sense that she would change it if the figures remain the same and it’s allowed. I think Ya is wanting to change it, not her.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

TurtleTime wrote:

holy hell, she must have been on dates non stop, that is insane! how tf are you going to get to know someone when you literally meet a new guy every week? and those are just the guys she actually met, she must have texted with even more. we know she is desperate but this is bordering on psychotic. and all this during the time she claimed she was "finding herself and enjoying being single", sure jan, you weren't even spending an hour by yourself.

all these guys and she ended up with manboobs mc gee who wants to puke when she touches him...

(also, what kind of guy is too clingy for alex??? was he trying to literally sew himself to her??? yikes.)

possession6
Informer
Informer

Post by possession6 »

Sweet Jesus, he just dropped $400 on shoes.

CatLady90
Learner
Learner

Post by CatLady90 »

possession6 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:52 am

Purchases like that really make me wonder how on earth they can afford a wedding at all. Is he chipping in at all? $400 is a good chunk of change even if you are making decent money.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

CatLady90 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:57 am
possession6 wrote:

Purchases like that really make me wonder how on earth they can afford a wedding at all. Is he chipping in at all? $400 is a good chunk of change even if you are making decent money.
My thoughts exactly. Even if he’s earning 5k a month after tax his share of mortgage / bills must be over half that at least. He seems to be spending at least 500-900 a month on himself. Their wedding doesn’t look to be cheap so I’m curious how they’re saving / paying for that.

Unipoop
Debater
Debater

Post by Unipoop »

possession6 wrote:

Now we know where all of that youtube money's gonna be going 🙄. She's gotta keep up with that income to buy bubba every little thing he wants.

I suspect she spoils him, so he's saving tons of cash from work to be able to dip out when he's ready. He'll have money for a baller ass place, and all of the goodies he's acquired from being her being his sugar mama.

Do you guys think she'll have him sign a prenup? And does anyone know the laws in MA re: divorce assets?

Return to “Learningtobefearless”