Nazanin Kavari - Part 10

Mmhm
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nazanin Kavari - Part 10

Post by Mmhm »

gossiperjess wrote:I'm sorry and I hate to say this about a baby, but WTF IS THAT? looks like a gremlin... just like Mel. No one needs to see that thing. Even for the sake of the baby, she shouldnt keep posting him on social media like that.
Dang really? I thought her baby is cute and he's innocent so maybe don't say that about a baby. And I agree about her showing him off. I really hope she doesn't become like those youtibe moms exploiting her kids for money

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Thenosybetch
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thenosybetch »

saea wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 2:16 pm
can anybody pls tell me how much her house was? like I really want to know not smtg exaggerated I really want to know an actual estimation of what it costed!! i several people could reply so that I see if there's a consensus so we can get a better idea how much it was

I was on Zillow just searching homes in LA and saw a listing of a house in her same neighborhood with her exact floor plan...to my own surprise, it was listed for 1.2 million. Everything inside was bare like hers originally was too so you know it’s not marked up bc of upgrades

gossiperjess
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiperjess »

Mmhm wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 2:52 am
gossiperjess wrote:I'm sorry and I hate to say this about a baby, but WTF IS THAT? looks like a gremlin... just like Mel. No one needs to see that thing. Even for the sake of the baby, she shouldnt keep posting him on social media like that.
Dang really? I thought her baby is cute and he's innocent so maybe don't say that about a baby. And I agree about her showing him off. I really hope she doesn't become like those youtibe moms exploiting her kids for money

Yeah I don't know. I guess my disgust with Naz and Mel has led me to this point. She needs to stop being so fake and live a superficial life and trying to be like the ACE family or Kylie Jenner. Shes her own individual. It's disappointing how Naz and Mel are obviously not ready to be parents yet they decided to reproduce to simply live their fantasy life replicating the Ace Family or Kylie Jenner.

goghtheflow
Learner
Learner

Post by goghtheflow »

saea wrote:can anybody pls tell me how much her house was? like I really want to know not smtg exaggerated I really want to know an actual estimation of what it costed!! i several people could reply so that I see if there's a consensus so we can get a better idea how much it was
Easily 1.3 mil. Depends on the lot of the property. They're in a gated area in my area which I will not say to protect their privacy.

Mmhm
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mmhm »

gossiperjess wrote:
Mmhm wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 2:52 am

Yeah I don't know. I guess my disgust with Naz and Mel has led me to this point. She needs to stop being so fake and live a superficial life and trying to be like the ACE family or Kylie Jenner. Shes her own individual. It's disappointing how Naz and Mel are obviously not ready to be parents yet they decided to reproduce to simply live their fantasy life replicating the Ace Family or Kylie Jenner.
Yeah you're definitely right about that

Mena_09876
Talker
Talker

Post by Mena_09876 »

Anyone else cringe whenever Mel tries to act cool and all that and tries to flex with everything he got using naz’s money. Him saying all the slang words like “yeeer” and “Yessir” is so cringy from the way he says it LOL. I’ve noticed he’s so quiet and off when he’s with naz and her family but once he’s with his friends he looks happy.

Taco_mami
Learner
Learner

Post by Taco_mami »

lol guys hear me out but Naz is pressed and shes letting us know that Mel doesn't do shit around the house. recently in her videos, she's started talking about all the housework that she does and how tired she is. "I'm so exhausted, i've been filming all day, and i have to feed kavon, and then I have to cook dinner and clean the house and I also have to do the laundry" - not an exact quote of Naz but pretty much the essence of what she said. literally ANY time mel cooks or does something around the house or takes care of kavon, they both post it on their ig stories or show it on the vlog. I sincerely believe that Mel doesn't do anything beyond what is occasionally shown on social media. Naz really do be the breadwinner AND the housewife. yikes. i kind of feel bad. her middle eastern mindset convinced her to marry the first guy she's ever been with, have his baby and be his maid, and feel like she can't leave him. mel groomed her. Yikes.

Mena_09876
Talker
Talker

Post by Mena_09876 »

His hairstyle does not suit him. He look so beat LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Mena_09876 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:34 pm
His hairstyle does not suit him. He look so beat LOL
Is he trying to go for the Travis Scott look? Will that make Naz feel more like Kylie Jenner?

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Are we going to talk about that prank she pulled on baba. I wouldn't have posted it if I were her. He really seemed upset at the possibility of her having another baby lmao.

Mena_09876
Talker
Talker

Post by Mena_09876 »

Naz said she wants to take a break off social media bc she wants to spend some time with her son, she’s a stay at home mom and her job is literally easy all she gotta do is record videos. If she thinks she’s not spending enough time with her son, why did she go hang out with her YouTube friends on her free time and let mama and baba babysit? Why did she go out with Mel without kavon? Something doesn’t seem right. What if she’s just saying she wants to take a break just so she can get surgery done just like what she did when she got her bbl.. 🤔

roses-are-red
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by roses-are-red »

„mY sOn inSpIreD mE tO gO BacK tO mY lIgHT hAIr“
You sure, Naz? If you want to copy Kylie Jenner so bad at least don‘t use your baby as a cover up for your lies
A34EAEB2-7390-43E4-B0CD-30BEEA32945E.jpeg
ECEFECAD-9490-4812-8EF1-089F99FAC2A1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

roses-are-red wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:53 pm
You sure, Naz? If you want to copy Kylie Jenner so bad at least don‘t use your baby as a cover up for your lies

Kylie barely looks human in that photo. So now Mel has the Travis Scott hair and Naz has the Kylie Jenner hair. Perfect. :roll:

roses-are-red
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by roses-are-red »

028BBA07-D415-4E1F-B0BF-F1844EB02B56.jpeg
Did she delete that comment on her most recent pic? Can‘t find it anymore lol

kalanidance2
Learner
Learner

Post by kalanidance2 »

roses-are-red wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:53 pm

She's not even going back to her original light hair lmao. She never had those blonde highlights. She's clearly just tryna be a Kardashian wannabe.

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

naz looks more manufactured every day. also EVERYTHING this girl posts is sponsored!!! i get if she had to do a few here and there for money but whatever joy or originality this girl had is gone. its sad watching someone who used to have so much passion and drive give it up to just settle for this basic ass youtube life. nothing naz talks about is remotely appealing to me. she told us years ago she hated being known as a “beauty guru” so all those bobbi brown posts were bs. now all these videos are sponsored by fenty. did yall see her on instagram like a week ago promoting a picture printing app? people are dying naz. imagine just living to shill out products.. its all so fake. she’s never genuinely excited about anything. she straight up told us she doesn’t want to be a “beauty guru” k girl then what are u in to? working out? fake ass. cooking? hello fresh. being a mom? insert paid baby sponsorship here.

saea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saea »

not this bitch postin fetishizing shit on her twitter "middle eastern and black baby looks like" ew she is so disgusting and omg her etish is so disguting i hope she gets called out for it

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

lol shes only "middle eastern" when she wants to be and when shes not, shes playing her miss latina wannabe fantasy
lol this girl is fully lost
she never speaks up about middle eastern issues or embraces her culture 1 bit but gets angry when people talk about it and now suddenly when she wanna fetishise it she calls herself middle eastern

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

This girls life is really sad. You can tell her parents don’t really like Mel but want to support their daughter and her decisions. Mel definitely can feel this and already is hella insecure about the fact he can’t provide so takes it out on her instead of using it as fuel to do better and be better for his family he doesn’t support. Their relationship is so phony and And obviously toxic

tinyjammybeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tinyjammybeans »

anyone else realized that the only friends who has seen their kid is briana and whatever that other dude is named - her man? i can't remember his name at the moment lmao but karla, des, kb and juju haven't even seen naz's son yet lol it's pretty sad, i thought both of them got houses and everything but damn LMAO girl are y'all even friends anymore?

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”