Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChinlessShrewSparkles (Part 65)

Post by lunaandcallie222 »

Thoughts on video:
“I have such a good group of friends right now”
where? Austin and HIS friends don’t count. Alexis is gone. Stacey gone. That random Kris Ok sure. So you have one friend. But show us the friend “group” please. She said the EXACT same things when she was with Dahltyn years back when she was clinging to his friend group. “I have the best friend group right now omg they’re all soooo genuine” stop embarrassing urself. The friends aren’t yours. Absolutely psychotic.

“I thought I’d be an embalmer in my twenties and be married but it just wasn’t meant to be.” Your misery is showing here, total denial.

“This is the best relationship I’ve been in and if he dies I’ll never love again.”
okay... sure. Again you had the same thoughts about Dahltyn. I thought in the beginning you also said that was your best relationship ever? You’ve been together 3 months. Total desperation and delusion.

She talks about an incident where she trusted a friend and it backfired on her and ruined her reputation but she won’t say what it is. But it’s obviously the nursing home incident. She says “I was the famous one so I got all the backlash even though we all did it” HAHAHAH complete delusion and mental illness.

“I’ve put my money into properties” ok lets pretend this is in any way true. You may have bought 2 houses but what have you done to increase their value? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What an idiot.

“I’ve been myself throughout my twenties.” Yep, you’re an idiot. That hasn’t changed.

“Cows are so cute I don’t want to eat them and I’m going to try not to. Like why do ppl eat cows, u should eat salad or strawberries.”
You’re a moron and have no idea what you’re talking about, no idea about nutrition, no idea about anything really, please stop speaking on things you know nothing about.

“I hope I’m married in my 30s” she says as she takes another drink and looks off to the side. Yeah, you’re fucking miserable and it shows. Get help.

“I’m so happy I donated so much and it wasn’t just all about Samantha in my twenties.”
Actually, everything you do is all about you, stop kidding yourself. I’ve never heard anyone say out loud “I’m so happy I’ve donated so much.” Total narcissist and mentally disturbed.

“I want to travel so much” if you were going to travel you would have done it already, especially if you “came into” all this YouTube money in your twenties. Ignorant and ridiculous.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

How is she gonna sit there and say she'd never love again if Austin died when we all know she'd either go to the club and have the first guy who looked at her hanging at her house by the end of the week, or have Dahltyn moving back in immediately? :rofl:

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

I dunno if it’s really time yet but I get a kick out of it when people refer to her as Stifler’s mom so I’m going to toss this in for the next thread title now because this is moving FAST: StiiflersMomSparkles (she’d probably mistakenly take it for a compliment but at 40 she really shouldn’t) :rofl:

Edit: I was going to fix the “40” typo and change it to 30 but I mean :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pikapew
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pikapew »

BE5B873A-47B8-49F3-9DA3-321AC5AC4A4B.png
This image prompted me to make my first comment in this thread.
She looks so *old*. And not in the catty “OMG HER CROWSFEET LOL”...I mean she looks an aged, haggard woman. She resembles someone who has been living a very rough lifestyle for their entire adult life. How could she have fallen this far in such a short amount of time? I think she truly might be unwell (by her own doing).
The juxtaposition between this image and her trying to convince her audience that she’s the happiest she’s ever been is rather sad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinkPimples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PinkPimples »

PiinkShameful wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:07 am
Good morning? More like a nightmare. What the hell happened to Invisalign?
He looks like that guy from Harry Potter! Forget his name but the old man who turned out to be Ron’s pet rat! That Poor cat looks so uncomfortable.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

I couldn't watch more than half of that video where everything is a hidden compliment to herself.
"I got wrongly accused cause I'm the famous one"
"I got cheated on"
"I'm just sooo trusting like I just see the good in everyone".
She's got layers and layers of defense mechanisms and lies and ego, she's completely detached from reality.

She'll never own up to anything because she's never in the wrong.

Going by what you guys said she followed up with in the video I didn't miss much. Delusional, self-centered, uwu I'm innocent and SUUUUCH *eye roll* a gewd person.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

So on snapchat, she tagged the pic of her and Kris, and his name was “fabweaves”
So is he a hairdresser now too that does weaves? If so, why isnt he fixing his twin sisters hair?

Also, shes not going to her old nail girl anymore? Did she finally realize shes done her dirty? Or is the new girl some new person shes clinging onto currently? Scam has never been a client of hers, and she even said in her post that shes only taking bookings of CURRENT clientele.
I assume Scam bought those nails and glued them on herself, because the girl already hd them pre painted.

Also, was this a stab at dolphin? Cause he NEVER posted pics of her online? I mean, can you blame him? I think he was honestly embarrassed she was his gf! After she started gettinf all the surgeries, shes not what he started dating. He prob wasnt into her looks at all anymore.

google roll a die

As for the marriage crap. Calm down. U have been together 3 months. Its around this time with Dolphin, that he gave her that $70 promise ring. So i have a feeling she was bugging him constantly about marriage too, and so he gave her that to shut her up! So now she thinks if she bugs Austin enough too he will give her one? Or she expects one now at 3 months!
Shes delusional. Especially since he played fake married in Mexico, she prob expects it too!
She def will get married, but she also will def get divorced. I hope she doesnt have a pre nup either! :rofl:

2tru
Talker
Talker

Post by 2tru »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:So on snapchat, she tagged the pic of her and Kris, and his name was “fabweaves”
So is he a hairdresser now too that does weaves? If so, why isnt he fixing his twin sisters hair?

Also, shes not going to her old nail girl anymore? Did she finally realize shes done her dirty? Or is the new girl some new person shes clinging onto currently? Scam has never been a client of hers, and she even said in her post that shes only taking bookings of CURRENT clientele.
I assume Scam bought those nails and glued them on herself, because the girl already hd them pre painted.

Also, was this a stab at dolphin? Cause he NEVER posted pics of her online? I mean, can you blame him? I think he was honestly embarrassed she was his gf! After she started gettinf all the surgeries, shes not what he started dating. He prob wasnt into her looks at all anymore.

google roll a die

As for the marriage crap. Calm down. U have been together 3 months. Its around this time with Dolphin, that he gave her that $70 promise ring. So i have a feeling she was bugging him constantly about marriage too, and so he gave her that to shut her up! So now she thinks if she bugs Austin enough too he will give her one? Or she expects one now at 3 months!
Shes delusional. Especially since he played fake married in Mexico, she prob expects it too!
She def will get married, but she also will def get divorced. I hope she doesnt have a pre nup either! :rofl:
The nail girl I believe is friends with her hairdresser, I also think she is the one who did her tooth gems.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

pikapew wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:33 pm
BE5B873A-47B8-49F3-9DA3-321AC5AC4A4B.png
This image prompted me to make my first comment in this thread.
She looks so *old*. And not in the catty “OMG HER CROWSFEET LOL”...I mean she looks an aged, haggard woman. She resembles someone who has been living a very rough lifestyle for their entire adult life. How could she have fallen this far in such a short amount of time? I think she truly might be unwell (by her own doing).
The juxtaposition between this image and her trying to convince her audience that she’s the happiest she’s ever been is rather sad.
her lack of chin and lip fillers definitely ruin her face shape BUT her contour is a MESS. like it's so muddy and sloppy. it shouldn't take up 2/3 if your forhead and be so thick on the cheek. she uses the wrong brushes and a heavy hand w a powder too dark. she still looks horrible without makeup, but she looks a lot better without it

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

She needs to understand that the guys she has relationships with are at a different stage in life!

She is getting older but keeps screwing around with guys in their early 20's!!! But expects marriage from them???

That's not how it works. And imagine having to nag your partner to propose to you! How embarrassing...knowing he only proposed because you wore him down! Not because he wanted to propose!

She really is mentally disturbed. She won't get the things she wants out of life behaving the way she does. She can't even have an adult relationship without behaving like a 12 year old. How is she going to hold together a marriage???

SMFH.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

charcobain
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by charcobain »

It was the most pointless video ever. She drunk rambled in circles. She’s learnt seeew much the last decade.. but she’s still falling in LOVE guys, i’m not sure if any of you caught on that she LOVES, not just loves but LOVES austin, after a couple of months. Like she has every other guy. And she stills takes NO responsibilty for anything, her pallete wasn’t her fault! Neither was breaking into the old folks home! She’s learnt to not trust anyone because that wasn’t her fault, she’s just TOO TRUSTING! Yeah, that’s the issue. She’s learnt you can’t be friends with people just cos they smile guys, big groups are too bitchy but the big group she has now are soooooeeewwww different! She can just TELL you guys! She knows! She’s so rare and unique she can read people’s minds!! Also, she’s IN LOVE!!!!

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Tenebre wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 4:37 am
She needs to understand that the guys she has relationships with are at a different stage in life!

She is getting older but keeps screwing around with guys in their early 20's!!! But expects marriage from them???

That's not how it works. And imagine having to nag your partner to propose to you! How embarrassing...knowing he only proposed because you wore him down! Not because he wanted to propose!

She really is mentally disturbed. She won't get the things she wants out of life behaving the way she does. She can't even have an adult relationship without behaving like a 12 year old. How is she going to hold together a marriage???

SMFH.
Omg you’re so right. I agree with everything you just said.

I’m seriously shocked that after joking about sugar daddies all the time she didn’t try to find a wealthy older man while she was single. Guess she must have been too lazy.

Like how on earth does she have these great expectations for these young men who are barely emerging into adulthood!? That’s so much pressure to put on a person, and then to whine about it online is just a whole new level. Dtits was lucky to have never succumbed to the pressure, Austin somehow seems even less intelligent though so I guess we’ll all have to wait and see how he takes it.

I don’t even think she realizes how insecure and immature she is, she’s certainly not ready for marriage. Hell, I’d argue she’s not even ready for a relationship.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I don't even understand why she wants to "settle down" right now?...when she is partying like a reckless teenager! Drinking and doing drugs to the point where she is hungover for an entire week and unable to do her job!!!

That isn't someone who is ready for marriage. Let alone a relationship! She can't even form and keep friendships (Espcially with other women)

I think her obnoxious sugar daddy jokes were just for show and to seem *CoOl*....but probably something she fantasized about...

But there's no way an older accomplished man out in the real world would put up with her shit. Shes not even "trophy wife" material. And she cannot relate to anyone over the age of 22...smh
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Sorry for the double post.

But I could imagine Scam at 40...still lusting over 18-22 year old guys. And still wearing that fugly white dress with them ugly kitten heels...smh

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Tenebre wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:09 am
Sorry for the double post.

But I could imagine Scam at 40...still lusting over 18-22 year old guys. And still wearing that fugly white dress with them ugly kitten heels...smh
Omg. I can literally see it now. Probably with many more botched surgeries under her belt and lips the size of a dinner plate. After Austin leaves her with a baby or two she’ll run around, tits hanging out, calling herself a MILF. Then when she’s 50 she’ll be hitting on her kids’ friends. :rofl:

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Double post, but I saw this on Instagram and instantly thought of her...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Moby1Kenobi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moby1Kenobi »

That video was so sad. It was 32 minutes of her trying her hardest to believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. “I’m so in love. It’s not just puppy love or the honeymoon phase” girl, yes it is. You haven’t known him long enough to be truly in love with him. He hasn’t even let you see the inside of his house what makes you think you’ve seen the inside of his heart? She’s just scared that this one isn’t going to work out either and she’ll be alone and single in her 30s. So she’s putting it out into the universe that THIS is the one. “I have the best group of friends now, it makes me so emotional” Sam, you’re only getting emotional because you’re happy that you managed to scrounge up a handful of people to invite to your party when all your other friends dropped you. “I keep my circle small” Yeah not by choice lmao. It’s small because that’s the only people left in town that are willing to put up with you. You know you want hundreds of friends.

I’m sorry but her “lessons” she’s learned and just everything about what she was saying seems so juvenile to me. “My biggest lesson in my 20s was not trusting a company before doing research”....like? How is that a huge lesson for you? In a decade? You should be so grateful that in 10 years life hasn’t thrown anything bigger at you than a palette scandal.

Post by Guest »

She really used that video to try and convince herself. She also shaded Dahltyn hardcore, Alexis (especially with allowing specific comments about her and essentially blaming that entire seniors home incident on Antonio. I don’t even think she would’ve brought that up but because he was live with dahltyn and Romero in the past couple months it probably pissed her off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Wow at her saying she is "too trusting"...

A grown woman trying to manipulate her viewers into thinking she's this *SwEeT and vUlnErAbLe* person who gets taken advantage of all the time because she's just sewww innocent!!! STFU

No bitch, YOU are the one that should not be trusted! She is the definition of SLIME BALL!

And at 30 years old...She should be making better choices than "trusting" all these imaginary evil people.

What a vile woman. Thinking the "poor me" card will work! Mean while looking like a hard faced hooker!

She hasn't learned anything because she won't admit she has ever done anything wrong or made any mistakes. She's that petty and pathetic.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

Didn’t she say into the past she has trust issues?I know she said that she wouldn’t go to therapy because the therapist might discuss her.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”