Loving the name

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma Victim Blackery: The girl who cried WOLVES - Part 7

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

i'm in an okay place - purchases and streaming helped to lessen the damage in the end and some sponsorships in late 2018 evened it out, but overall, a horrendous amount spent.
This would explain why she comes across as so desperate when plugging/advertising her merch, etc.

chocolatecheesecakes
Talker
Talker

Post by chocolatecheesecakes »

Emma actually seems really healthy and happy in her latest video - maybe it's just me but I don't think she looks as tired as she used to, which is always a good thing! Hopefully that means her CFS is better or she's just generally in a good mental health space.
Ditch Davy, girl, you don't need him to hold you up anymore (does anyone get the feeling that he kind of used her whilst she was in a dark place and convinced her that she needed him? Just me? Nevermind.)

MunchiiGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MunchiiGirl »

yikes, almost forgot about the 'I'm super smart, North Korea is interesting' phase. That was quite a few regeneration's ago now, didn't last too long if I remember, not that any of her phases do
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FishyHorsesWater
Learner
Learner

Post by FishyHorsesWater »

chocolatecheesecakes wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:14 am
Ditch Davy, girl, you don't need him to hold you up anymore (does anyone get the feeling that he kind of used her whilst she was in a dark place and convinced her that she needed him? Just me? Nevermind.)
I feel like she only uses him bc he has connection with music stuff, so she can get recording and stuff done cheaper...

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

FishyHorsesWater wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:49 am
chocolatecheesecakes wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:14 am
I feel like she only uses him bc he has connection with music stuff, so she can get recording and stuff done cheaper...
Nah I don't think that's it. I don't have BPD and of course every person is different but I think she's become attached to him to the point of dependency. I know a lot of people with BPD who love way way way too hard and find it hard to separate themselves and their identity from other people. Once he showed interest in her it seems like all of her other relationships, family included, fell to the wayside for this one person.

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

she Probably thinks he “picked her” over his wife, plus he goes with this current wannabe emo edgelord she’s going for...

Remember when she was with Luke and became a vegan because he did? Yeah Emma isn’t her own person at all. She’s whatever she’s obsessed with
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

Ghostie_ wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:23 am
She’s whatever she’s obsessed with
Pinpoint accuracy. It's everywhere - her choice in style/fashion, her music tastes, her latest 'aesthetic'.

Emma Trendery.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Ghostie_ wrote:she Probably thinks he “picked her” over his wife, plus he goes with this current wannabe emo edgelord she’s going for...

Remember when she was with Luke and became a vegan because he did? Yeah Emma isn’t her own person at all. She’s whatever she’s obsessed with
Not a defense, but that is 100% a BPD thing. The sad part is that she’s seemingly not gotten much of a grasp on it, I hope she’s doing stuff to treat her mental health and develop healthy mental habits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Took a break from all of her bullshit because it got so repetitive only to come back to a video in which she *again* criticises something about her past self. Which is of course a thinly veiled try to blame other people, again. "Not going to blame other people but *continues to blame other people*". Funny how she calls them "personell" now when she tried to make "Manager Josh" happen. (Or was this the name of dodie's manager, from which she tried to copy this?) Also dissing the work of upcoming video artists who have a way brighter future than her. They are propably not even going to add her shitty music video to their portfolio. For someone who is losing a piece of her voice, personality and originality every year, she had the opportunity to release so much music. She is such a bad musician, yet she had so so so many opportunities. How dare she complain about being wronged by everyone. Her voice is just shitty at this point. It would have actually been an okay track without it. And of course your lyrics are going to be absolute shit when the only life experience you gained in the last 5 years is reading about yourself on the internet. And if she really cared about her music, she would be so happy about having been able to record so much over the past years, even having music videos to go for it. But instead she is just her usual jealous self, believing to deserve the world for putting on expensive make up to trash talk the people she worked with. How can she even complain about money being a problem when I'm wondering how she paid for any of her shitty releases so far? She sure loves expensive hobbies, because I would not call songs about online forums a job. (I'm really flattered though, having touched so many lifes, by trash talking youtubers in my free time.)

Hayfeversufferer89
Informer
Informer

Post by Hayfeversufferer89 »

HippoFriend wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 am
Took a break from all of her bullshit because it got so repetitive only to come back to a video in which she *again* criticises something about her past self. Which is of course a thinly veiled try to blame other people, again. "Not going to blame other people but *continues to blame other people*". Funny how she calls them "personell" now when she tried to make "Manager Josh" happen. (Or was this the name of dodie's manager, from which she tried to copy this?) Also dissing the work of upcoming video artists who have a way brighter future than her. They are propably not even going to add her shitty music video to their portfolio. For someone who is losing a piece of her voice, personality and originality every year, she had the opportunity to release so much music. She is such a bad musician, yet she had so so so many opportunities. How dare she complain about being wronged by everyone. Her voice is just shitty at this point. It would have actually been an okay track without it. And of course your lyrics are going to be absolute shit when the only life experience you gained in the last 5 years is reading about yourself on the internet. And if she really cared about her music, she would be so happy about having been able to record so much over the past years, even having music videos to go for it. But instead she is just her usual jealous self, believing to deserve the world for putting on expensive make up to trash talk the people she worked with. How can she even complain about money being a problem when I'm wondering how she paid for any of her shitty releases so far? She sure loves expensive hobbies, because I would not call songs about online forums a job. (I'm really flattered though, having touched so many lifes, by trash talking youtubers in my free time.)
That was Manager Mark. Honestly use to piss me off when she’d drop that in 10x an IPOAD, just made her sound so pretentious, like she thought she was something

Divoka
Learner
Learner

Post by Divoka »

I hadn't heard the Good Omens song yet because I had no interest in giving it a view and 'helping Emma out', as she puts it. But Amazon have posted a clip on Twitter and I am just stunned, it is SO BAD.

YouTubeZeleb
Debater
Debater

Post by YouTubeZeleb »

HippoFriend wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 am
If I could 'thank' a post ten times over, it'd be this one.

123lurker321
Learner
Learner

Post by 123lurker321 »

The Good Omens song is terrible. I'm not a songwriter and don't know much about music but the rythm is way off for some of the sentences/words she decided to go with.

I don't get how her singing is getting worse. She took singing lessons! She was sounding so much better when she was recording villains and now... yikes. It's gone back downhill.

Brokenboy990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Brokenboy990 »

Is anyone going to talk about how is Emma's latest video she pronounces certain word like a northern, Like Emma is from essex, who she is as a person on so changeable that even the way is talk is affected by the people she is around. And she seems to have put a lot of weight on recently and looks worse for it

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soup---eater »

my GOD the good omens song is so bad! What is that, who asked her to do it?? I don't know what it is about her voice, I've noticed it for years by this point and I just now kinda realized what it is: she tries to use vibrato way too much and it makes her voice sound wobbly and unstable. Not to mention the part of the song towards the end is way too high in pitch for her, you can hear her struggling to hit the notes.
Also I can't tell if this is the song in general or how they edited it for the Twitter snippet but wtf was that hard cut from her kinda talking into a really high singing voice? There was no transition there at all it felt like she just started yelling at you.

Return to “Emma Blackery”