Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips and Gabi Cinco de Scabi DeMartino - Part 18

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips and Gabi Cinco de Scabi DeMartino - Part 18

Post by Halloween_Cheeto »

These names were a combination of like 4 different people's ideas. If you guys want to change the name please post here!! Sorry I just tried to include what got the most likes, no harm intended. <3

Nonsensical
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips, and Gabi Busted Looking Doorknob Nose DeMartino

Post by Nonsensical »

It's kinda long but a bomb combination of many suggestions! Don't worry about it girl, imo it's great!

Being a pc gamer myself, the "gamer girl" trend is obnoxious and I KNOW Gabi will find a way to make it worse. Some girls just like to play for their own entertainment and it makes us all seem desperate when these bitches don't give a fudge about the only important thing - which is the _games_ -.-

cherrybomb37
Learner
Learner

Re: Niki FLOPtrepeneur with Pillopuffy Lips, and Gabi Busted Looking Doorknob Nose DeMartino

Post by cherrybomb37 »

I haven’t been on in a few days so didn’t get to put a suggestion in and im sure it’s too late haha sorry, but running with what someone else came up with, i thought “Cinco de Scabi” DeMartino would be kind of funny lol idk. I love “pillopuffy lips” though!

missdee
Learner
Learner

Post by missdee »

Niki: "guys if you're receiving packages make sure you wipe them down, germs can live on cardboard"

Also Niki: *only wipes the top part of the cardboard box and has cardboard box on her bed*

Gabi: "guys I have an eye infection"

Also Gabi: *continues to wear eye makeup*

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

missdee wrote:Niki: "guys if you're receiving packages make sure you wipe them down, germs can live on cardboard"

Also Niki: *only wipes the top part of the cardboard box and has cardboard box on her bed*

Gabi: "guys I have an eye infection"

Also Gabi: *continues to wear eye makeup*
Yes I thought the comment Nikki made was so odd. The package was delivered by their manager so it’s not as if it went through the post??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

cherrybomb37 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:26 am
I haven’t been on in a few days so didn’t get to put a suggestion in and im sure it’s too late haha sorry, but running with what someone else came up with, i thought “Cinco de Scabi” DeMartino would be kind of funny lol idk. I love “pillopuffy lips” though!
I really like Cinco de Scabi!! I'm going to ask a mod to change it to that. Perf. Thanks.

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

I bet Gabi is going to have her whole gaming set-up and use it maybe once in a video... this girl is so wasteful and desperate for bird boy to love her it's embarrassing

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

When Gabi attempts to throw it back in Collin’s face in her new tik tok but he doesn’t care and keeps dancing...Dude if I was throwing it back in my boyfriends face he’d either knock the phone over so no one sees or he’d be too excited and do something He must be sooooo attracted to her.

that_witch
Learner
Learner

Post by that_witch »

girlygossiper wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:17 pm
When Gabi attempts to throw it back in Collin’s face in her new tik tok but he doesn’t care and keeps dancing...Dude if I was throwing it back in my boyfriends face he’d either knock the phone over so no one sees or he’d be too excited and do something Image He must be sooooo attracted to her.

YIKES. That’s what she calls her sExuAL eNeRGy?? :roll: I can’t help but feel like they both weirdly sexualise their childlike looks. Like even now, I’m sitting here with a sick feeling in my stomach after watching this... does anyone else get what I mean? I think it’s the weird babydoll/dance move/whole vibe thing idk 😐

I gotta unfollow after that thought. It’s too much

barnaclebutt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by barnaclebutt »

Got blocked by the queen today ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

girlygossiper wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:17 pm
When Gabi attempts to throw it back in Collin’s face in her new tik tok but he doesn’t care and keeps dancing...Dude if I was throwing it back in my boyfriends face he’d either knock the phone over so no one sees or he’d be too excited and do something Image He must be sooooo attracted to her.

Well, that tiktok is obviously preplanned. The last one she did for her YouTube video was too and got a couple million views, so she’s just trying to get likes again. Still cringy regardless. Her tiktok is extremely embarrassing.

Post by Guest »

Gabi defiantly feels threatened by other women on Insta so she has to let other girls know she's a freak in the sheets with him and that he only desires her, look bitch we know you do missionary with the lights off :roll: she strikes me as the jealous and controlling type lol

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

Is this the proper thread? Isn't a mod supposed to make one? Sorry, just want to make sure I am in the right thread keeping up to date

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I don't know how to explain this and it's probably going to sound very strange but when I look at Gabi moving I always feel like she has some kind of problem and her lips might blow out or her hair fall or something. I feel that her face is so modified and her body still so normal, it gives me such a weird impression.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

This is a response to the last post in the old thread questioning Gabi labelling herself a devout Christian. It’s clear she is not a devout Christian and we all know that and I don’t understand the point in faking that persona. In this day and time it is not taboo or unusual to either practice a religion very loosely or just not practice any religion at all. She wouldn’t get hate if she just never mentioned religion nobody would care or bring it up. Just another example of her being a compulsive liar she constantly lies about things that don’t even benefit her in any way to lie about.

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:57 am
This is a response to the last post in the old thread questioning Gabi labelling herself a devout Christian. It’s clear she is not a devout Christian and we all know that and I don’t understand the point in faking that persona. In this day and time it is not taboo or unusual to either practice a religion very loosely or just not practice any religion at all. She wouldn’t get hate if she just never mentioned religion nobody would care or bring it up. Just another example of her being a compulsive liar she constantly lies about things that don’t even benefit her in any way to lie about.

She probably has no clue what "devout" means shes a Christmas and Easter catholic and just put devout out there with the rest of her lies. 8 auto immune disorders, never drinks etc.

babv
Learner
Learner

Post by babv »

u either have sex appeal, or u don’t. u can’t force it or it’ll just come off as desperate n embarrassing.. like gabi lmao.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

These are one of the worst pictures of Gabi and she uploaded them herself. Her highlight looks disgusting and it cuts off at the corner of her eyes. Her head is huge compared to her body and everything except her face is weirdly blurry. What was she thinking?!Image

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

spinachpie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:27 am
Is this the proper thread? Isn't a mod supposed to make one? Sorry, just want to make sure I am in the right thread keeping up to date
Anyone can make a thread. Doesn't matter who it is. As long as the old thread has reached over 1000 posts. (That's what a mod told me. Her screename is WeirdVagina).

EllaUnenchanted
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaUnenchanted »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 am
These are one of the worst pictures of Gabi and she uploaded them herself. Her highlight looks disgusting and it cuts off at the corner of her eyes. Her head is huge compared to her body and everything except her face is weirdly blurry. What was she thinking?!Image
If you look at the floor (especially in the right pic) the photoshopping is really obvious. Who does she think she's fooling???

Return to “Niki and Gabi”