Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

erinexpat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by erinexpat »

Gurugossiping wrote: Continue below!

Emma's listed first as she surpassed Maggie in subscribers!
Savage :D

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by taurus_szn »

What in the entire ass world are those boxer-looking shorts that Maggie is wearing in the thumbnail of her newest video.... Like WHY

gossipgal97
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgal97 »

taurus_szn wrote:What in the entire ass world are those boxer-looking shorts that Maggie is wearing in the thumbnail of her newest video.... Like WHY
I did a double take when I saw it because I literally thought she was wearing a diaper. So ugly!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

gossipgal97 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm
taurus_szn wrote:What in the entire ass world are those boxer-looking shorts that Maggie is wearing in the thumbnail of her newest video.... Like WHY
I did a double take when I saw it because I literally thought she was wearing a diaper. So ugly!!!!!

they look like men's boxers and they are so ugly lmao

tmmc1234
Debater
Debater

Post by tmmc1234 »

darcyking wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:50 pm
gossipgal97 wrote:

She’s said before she steals her bfs underwear and wears them to bed lol like what?

Sola_gurl
Talker
Talker

Post by Sola_gurl »

tmmc1234 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:51 pm
darcyking wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:50 pm
gossipgal97 wrote:

She’s said before she steals her bfs underwear and wears them to bed lol like what?
Few weeks/months ago Kenzie Burke posted on her ig about buying men’s boxers and posted also wearing them. She said she loves wearing boxers. So of course now, Maggie is doing it. I don’t know why they do though lol To start a trend?

Purple1994
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Purple1994 »

Sorry to get back off track but this is what Kenzie posted on her thread before it was deleted. She also addresses the falling out with Maggie and Emma
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Purple1994 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:23 am
Sorry to get back off track but this is what Kenzie posted on her thread before it was deleted. She also addresses the falling out with Maggie and Emma
Man why the “positive energy only? Like I don’t know much about Kenzie, but Emma and Maggie promoting mass consumerism should be called out, and not supported...

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

Emma and maggie are moving together or in separate apartment but the same building?

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 am
mandyRD wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:06 am
Emma and maggie are moving together or in separate apartment but the same building?
same building, separate apartments
bit of a change from maggie wanting emma to live in her basement

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

I'm completely deceased at Emma thinking everyone is making banana bread because of her video. No, sweetie. It's because all of the dumbasses that bought 4 packs of bananas to prepare for quarantine failed to realize that bananas go bad within a week and now they have nothing else to do with them.

Also apparently her new favorite hobby is stealing recipes from others and replacing "all-purpose flour" with almond flour and "granulated sugar" with coconut sugar, then claiming that the recipe is her own

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

helloelephant wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49 am
mandyRD wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:06 am
same building, separate apartments
bit of a change from maggie wanting emma to live in her basement
i just choked on my water. :rofl:

the_question_mark
Learner
Learner

Post by the_question_mark »

Hi hi, New GG'er here. Glad I found y'all. I skimmed through some of the previous threads quickly.
I don't watch/follow youtubers at all and stumbled across Maggie's channel when I was searching for a specific jewelry brand, and found myself watching her videos because I kind of relate to her interests a bit (athleisure, jewelry, healthy eating, etc)

Very intrigued to see how she makes all her money, over here in LA most people living like that are either youtubers or getting money from their parents.
Is she really moving into that $1m house with Tyler and Emma?
Also, what's the Aritzia scandal everyone is referring to?

Emma is pretty but she annoys me a lot because she doesn't appear to have a personality at all. Maggie seems to have a bit more of a purpose/personality which is why I find myself watching her videos and never Emma's. When Maggie said in her latest video that she misses talking/ranting a lot, and she starts to do it, I feel like I am wasting minutes of my life (this is coming from me, a fan of KUWTK) so I'm not above reality TV, but Maggie is on a new level. She repeats herself a lot and doesn't sound educated when she goes on long rants.

Also to the people here fat-shaming Maggie... seriously... If she's considered fat IDK what I'm considered. I will say I firmly believe she photoshops herself, though.

I don't hate her. But I find her very fake and a lot like your average person here in LA, then again I still find myself watching her videos.
She definitely did something to her lips. The way they open and close are pretty strange, you notice it on Kylie J. too.
ps, Seems like I am in the minority here, but I still like hoop earrings...

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

uhhhh did anyone see maggie's new vlog. when shes making the avocado toast, shes wearing a see thru shirt with no bra and you can see everything. free the nip and all but its not cute......her boobs look so saggy and weird too omg i wouldnt post that on the internet

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

sensualamber wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:50 am
uhhhh did anyone see maggie's new vlog. when shes making the avocado toast, shes wearing a see thru shirt with no bra and you can see everything. free the nip and all but its not cute......her boobs look so saggy and weird too omg i wouldnt post that on the internet
Her boobs look fine.

I did die when she was talking about the black pepper though, she only likes it cracked and it takes forever to crack it all up? lol she really just talks to talk.

erinexpat
Talker
Talker

Post by erinexpat »

Right? All pepper is cracked at one point or another, unless you're eating whole peppercorns. Freshly cracked, maybe? It was just a weird thing to say lol

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

I wonder if she realizes that those juices she makes go bad within a day or two lol. You can’t make a million juices and expect it to have the same effect as a fresh one. That’s why juice bars juice everyday and have sales on the juices from the days before bc they don’t stay good.

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

Solcool2 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:54 pm
I wonder if she realizes that those juices she makes go bad within a day or two lol. You can’t make a million juices and expect it to have the same effect as a fresh one. That’s why juice bars juice everyday and have sales on the juices from the days before bc they don’t stay good.
yup fresh juice is not meant to be saved like that

Sola_gurl
Talker
Talker

Post by Sola_gurl »

the_question_mark wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:47 am
Hi hi, New GG'er here. Glad I found y'all. I skimmed through some of the previous threads quickly.
I don't watch/follow youtubers at all and stumbled across Maggie's channel when I was searching for a specific jewelry brand, and found myself watching her videos because I kind of relate to her interests a bit (athleisure, jewelry, healthy eating, etc)

Very intrigued to see how she makes all her money, over here in LA most people living like that are either youtubers or getting money from their parents.
Is she really moving into that $1m house with Tyler and Emma?
Also, what's the Aritzia scandal everyone is referring to?

Emma is pretty but she annoys me a lot because she doesn't appear to have a personality at all. Maggie seems to have a bit more of a purpose/personality which is why I find myself watching her videos and never Emma's. When Maggie said in her latest video that she misses talking/ranting a lot, and she starts to do it, I feel like I am wasting minutes of my life (this is coming from me, a fan of KUWTK) so I'm not above reality TV, but Maggie is on a new level. She repeats herself a lot and doesn't sound educated when she goes on long rants.

Also to the people here fat-shaming Maggie... seriously... If she's considered fat IDK what I'm considered. I will say I firmly believe she photoshops herself, though.

I don't hate her. But I find her very fake and a lot like your average person here in LA, then again I still find myself watching her videos.
She definitely did something to her lips. The way they open and close are pretty strange, you notice it on Kylie J. too.
ps, Seems like I am in the minority here, but I still like hoop earrings...
Same, I find it hard to watch Emma’s video. They’re moving to a cheaper neighborhood (renting apartment).

Maggie does blabber a lot about useless subjects and she can’t seem to put her thoughts together most of the time and struggles to say the right adjective or features of the food or item she’s raving about (aka advertising because they’re sponsored - that’s how they make money). Emma is even worse at this and puts less effort on her channel, don’t know why she has more subscribers/followers I find Maggie’s voice and videos much more relaxing and easier to watch.

The Aritzia scandal is this. Companies send them free stuff (clothes, shoes) and they rave how much they love them but they always end up posting those items almost immediately or after some time on poshmark (and sell those items almost full price!) I don’t understand the people that buy them especially their worn sports bras and bikinis!! Girls, just add a bit and buy a new one from the store!! Anyway there’s this puffer jacket that Aritzia gifted them and the brand posted maggie wearing it on their ig, then a lot of people commented that why are they sponsoring Maggie when the items they give her will just end up on poshmark. Aritzia then took the photo down and they don’t seem to sponsor them anymore after that incident AND maggie never mentioned Aritzia again on her YT whereas before she mentions it nonstop. So you’re right they’re so fake especially on items that they “looooove”.

I also hate the fact they’re always, ALWAYS, checking themselves out in the mirror, viewfinder or ANY object that gives reflection and then making these annoying faces and puckering their lips. Do they think this is attractive? They’re just so full of themselves thinking they’re goddesses - a gift on earth lol but then again a lot of youtubers/ig “influencers” are.

I do agree that people should not be fat shaming Maggie though. She might be annoying/fake but she’s definitely not fat!

the_question_mark
Learner
Learner

Post by the_question_mark »

Ohhh I did hear about that.

Also YES on the checking themselves out/puckering lips thing it annoys me every time she does it hahahahahaha

Oh so they're not moving into a house anymore. But the 3 of them are going to live all together still?

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”