Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

luxerose
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey 3 - Where's Rylan McKnight?

Post by luxerose »

Cant delete my last post..obviously meant to say *Brooklyn posted that her and Brooks broke up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlitterBabe83
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GlitterBabe83 »

Well Brooks and Brooklyn are done. Seriously, who did NOT see this coming?

Hannahbsays
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hannahbsays »

I thought Brooklyn might be moving to Utah to do grad school (I think she mentioned wanting to do a Masters) to be closer to him. Guess not now
I structure my day by cups of tea.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

aames2911 wrote:(follow-up post from the engagement series)

So idk if anyone saw B&B's video where they say true or false to their fans assumption. (gonna ignore the ones that talk about their private lives which i feel is a lie or the ones about Rylan)
Basically Bailey went and got her ring size for being engaged, and she is going gaga over how she is gonna have an individual wedding and refuses to have one with Brooklyn (neither together or in the 1 year gap) which ig means they wanna have their own individual wedding series (with the $$$)
And she seemed pretty excited how she is gonna get engaged in 6 months, so we can expect one before Fall 2021. Eeks hope he is ready for the wedding. So do one of them convert?
Why.. would they have a double wedding? Is that something they ever mentioned? That sounds horrible lol

ColsieChoco
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ColsieChoco »

I feel really sorry for Brooklyn. I remember in a Q and A from a while ago (before dating Brooks) she said she would want to be in a relationship for a while (I believe a year or two but I can’t remember exactly) before going public with it, after going through the break up with Parker. Hopefully she wasn’t pressured into doing the 10 dates videos and going public with her relationship with Brooks

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

GlitterBabe83 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:43 am
Well Brooks and Brooklyn are done. Seriously, who did NOT see this coming?
wait are you saying that it was obvious they weren't going to last? the wording is a little confusing that's all lol

bigbootyjudy123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bigbootyjudy123 »

I feel so bad for Brooklyn - she seemed like she was truly happy, and I really wish her the best. Do y’all maybe think that the relationship was moving too fast/being too public with the vlogs and everything? I know that they said it was amicable, but I could only imagine how hard it must’ve been to be thrown into all the vlogs and videos so quickly (although it seemed like brooks was enjoying it?). Who knows, hopefully they can get back together soon.
Last edited by bigbootyjudy123 on Thu Mar 11, 2021 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

That sucks..I hope she feels better soon. But its good she realised that somethings arent meant to be no matter how picture perfect it is.
Maybe the whole ordeal of social media/putting too much of their relationship online may have strained it (tho he seemed pretty happy)
She said something like they were in different places, so ig he didnt appreciate being all up and perhaps people texted him shit by saying BETTER NOT HER WE MAY COME FOR YOU and it may have got unbearable.

I really hope Mindy doesnt snoop with the texts like she did with Parker.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

Looking back, I do think that everything went a little fast. Like she was already open to engagement and marriage, and maybe that was one thing they disagreed on. But I feel so bad for, and when I saw the post, I couldn't believe it, so I can't even imagine what she feels like. And I'd hope Mindy wouldn't snoop, cause Brooklyn's and adult now, but who knows.

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

rosebush wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:40 am
Looking back, I do think that everything went a little fast. Like she was already open to engagement and marriage, and maybe that was one thing they disagreed on. But I feel so bad for, and when I saw the post, I couldn't believe it, so I can't even imagine what she feels like. And I'd hope Mindy wouldn't snoop, cause Brooklyn's and adult now, but who knows.
They are tuned to date such that they find a partner for themselves, and for Mormons by 21 u need someone who is capable to be your husband in the next 2-3 years. Seeing her sister in such a long term relationship, she maybe forcing herself to committing to relationships for the sake of wedding. And with her sister on the path of being engaged, she maybe harsh on herself. Hope she realises everything has a time for itself.

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMf7URqLArV/

Is it just me or does she look super old and wrinkly like lately?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

aames2911 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:03 pm
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMf7URqLArV/

Is it just me or does she look super old and wrinkly like lately?
That is certainly not a flattering photo, but she is probably exhausted and dehydrated from all the crying.....she seemed quite upset in the video.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

So Mindy is releasing a bunch of new stuff with Hairitage. Thoughts? I personally think everything looks really cute and good quality. Also, the prices seem really affordable. All the hot tools are less than $40 which I'm assuming is good lol, brushes under $9 and combs under $4, functional tools (like a bobby pin holder, hair tie holder, spray bottle, scalp scrubber and a satin pillow case?? there's more but those are the main ones) all under $10, and accessories all under $6 and she's selling scrunchies which I find odd because the twins sell scrunchies too but, headbands, hair ties, clips, twisted headbands, and hair scarfs/scrunchies with a scarf. A lot of these are really cute and I'm still shocked at the prices because they're a lot cheaper than the twins.

Gigi7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gigi7 »

rosebush wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:59 am
So Mindy is releasing a bunch of new stuff with Hairitage. Thoughts? I personally think everything looks really cute and good quality. Also, the prices seem really affordable. All the hot tools are less than $40 which I'm assuming is good lol, brushes under $9 and combs under $4, functional tools (like a bobby pin holder, hair tie holder, spray bottle, scalp scrubber and a satin pillow case?? there's more but those are the main ones) all under $10, and accessories all under $6 and she's selling scrunchies which I find odd because the twins sell scrunchies too but, headbands, hair ties, clips, twisted headbands, and hair scarfs/scrunchies with a scarf. A lot of these are really cute and I'm still shocked at the prices because they're a lot cheaper than the twins.
Personally I wouldn’t buy anything from Mindy even it was the bargain of a lifetime.

She is extremely controlling and I don’t forget what she did to Rylan. I hope that girl is able to break free from Mindy and maybe one day tell everything. At least she didn’t fall into the “create a YouTube channel” path Mindy laid for everyone else.

luxerose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luxerose »

I wasnt on this site when everyone was talking about Rylan while she was away and information on her exact whereabouts were leaked, so I am definitely behind..but I’ve been hearing so many horror stories about these wilderness camps they send kids to for “behavior issues” in Utah, including the popular one Dr Phil sends kids to. All these allegations of abuse are terrifying. Danielle aka Bhad Babie came out to talk about the abuse going on at the ranch she was sent to, and mentioned it was common with a lot of these camps at Utah. Several people in the comments shared they went through similar abuse at these camps in Utah. I’m unsure of what one Ry was at, but I pray she never faced any abuse while away.

rosebush
Learner
Learner

Post by rosebush »

this was from a week or so ago but in kamri's internship video she said she's a sophomore in college?? I read an explanation she wrote on a comment but how? she said she took a bunch of ap credits in high school, enough to just start as a sophomore, but I've never heard of that. and why though? I feel like neuroscience would be harder to get done quicker. mindy is probably pushing it cause there is no way it seems that she started out as a sophomore because of high school credits.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

rosebush wrote:this was from a week or so ago but in kamri's internship video she said she's a sophomore in college?? I read an explanation she wrote on a comment but how? she said she took a bunch of ap credits in high school, enough to just start as a sophomore, but I've never heard of that. and why though? I feel like neuroscience would be harder to get done quicker. mindy is probably pushing it cause there is no way it seems that she started out as a sophomore because of high school credits.
granted i’m from australia but she literally finished a year early and now is two years into college? seems weird

kroschka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kroschka »

Makes you believe in the quality of the US education... :D

aames2911
Learner
Learner

Post by aames2911 »

Did anyone see their new tats
I thought mormons werent allowed to get tats, or are they non - mormons when they wish to and otherwise they become mormons?

_firefly_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _firefly_ »

aames2911 wrote:Did anyone see their new tats
I thought mormons werent allowed to get tats, or are they non - mormons when they wish to and otherwise they become mormons?
Those aren't real, it was an April fool

Inviato dal mio POT-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”