TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Post by Galorious_1 »

For those blocked... This is from 2017 so a few years after their racist vlogs Jenn ranting about discrimination. Forgot how much I hate her Twitter persona.
Screenshot_20200610_201136_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200610_201154_com.twitter.android.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:18 pm

For those blocked... This is from 2017 so a few years after their racist vlogs Jenn ranting about discrimination. Forgot how much I hate her Twitter persona.

Ugh, she was awful and vile on Twitter... she was a major shit stirrer … then she would play victim. Horrible woman.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

mac wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:10 pm
Galorious_1 wrote:

Ugh, she was awful and vile on Twitter... she was a major shit stirrer … then she would play victim. Horrible woman.
I'm sure it's really hard editing everything. It takes hours.... Yeah, gotta try to keep Tim from looking too stupid. Imgaine the crap that she actually edits out?

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Shedaisy wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:37 pm
mac wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

I'm sure it's really hard editing everything. It takes hours.... Yeah, gotta try to keep Tim from looking too stupid. Imgaine the crap that she actually edits out?
It doesn't help that Tim records EVERYTHING! So she has to go through 5 hours of footage to get 20 minutes of stuff versus if TIm would record something stop, record something stop, especially at media events it would make her job a lot easier. Still going through 5 hours of footage shouldn't take Jenn 12+ hours to edit and upload onto Youtube.

They like to always use the excuse their internet is crap and it takes very long to upload. I'm sorry, but if my job depended on being able to upload things into the Internet in a timely fashion, I would go out of my way to pay for better internet service. They aren't in the boonies with no options, they are in the Greater Orlando Metro area, they could most likely get Fiber or something comparable.

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

I kind of need another Jenn Does Shit log so I have something to rip the piss out of. Wonder if she'll be demonstrating how she does blackface. Or recreate her urban party look. Or perhaps how she polishes that brass neck. I'd be surprised if she posts anything more on it now Dim is back in the parks. She'll be panicking being home alone with Jesus.... I mean Jackson..... And no nanny.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Galorious_1 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:30 pm
I kind of need another Jenn Does Shit log so I have something to rip the piss out of. Wonder if she'll be demonstrating how she does blackface. Or recreate her urban party look. Or perhaps how she polishes that brass neck. I'd be surprised if she posts anything more on it now Dim is back in the parks. She'll be panicking being home alone with Jesus.... I mean Jackson..... And no nanny.
I wouldn't be surprised if they got the nanny back since they knew Tim was going back to the parks. There's no way I could see Jenn dealing with Jackson by herself even for a few hours while Tim pimps himself out to the theme parks for content you weren't going to find on their channel.

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 »

Shedaisy wrote:
mac wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

Too bad it doesn't help much since she still ends up making both Tim and herself look stupid in some way

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

mikedupp wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:52 am
Shedaisy wrote:
mac wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

It doesn't help that Tim records EVERYTHING! So she has to go through 5 hours of footage to get 20 minutes of stuff versus if TIm would record something stop, record something stop, especially at media events it would make her job a lot easier. Still going through 5 hours of footage shouldn't take Jenn 12+ hours to edit and upload onto Youtube.

They like to always use the excuse their internet is crap and it takes very long to upload. I'm sorry, but if my job depended on being able to upload things into the Internet in a timely fashion, I would go out of my way to pay for better internet service. They aren't in the boonies with no options, they are in the Greater Orlando Metro area, they could most likely get Fiber or something comparable.
Heck, I live out in the middle of nowhere Alabama and our internet is fast. Huntsville has google fiber now and it's starting to come to the other areas slowly. So, that's no an excuse.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Shedaisy wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:57 pm
mikedupp wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
mac wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

Heck, I live out in the middle of nowhere Alabama and our internet is fast. Huntsville has google fiber now and it's starting to come to the other areas slowly. So, that's no an excuse.
Oh yeah, definitely, they have used this excuse for YEARS - it's just more tracker lies. They would toss this excuse out on twitter - skip a day … then the next vlog they have fresh hair dos or the vlog shows they were out partying and had hangovers so they didn't record. Just be honest, say you had plans. So many silly lies … so many big lies.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Galorious_1 wrote:

Wow! What an aggressive piece of work. The vibe that this gives off is, "I'm better. I'm right. How dare you not recognize that. I'm working hours a day over here, I will NOT be disrespected!". :rofl: Fucking idiot.

MarathonMomma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MarathonMomma »

Shedaisy wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:57 pm
mikedupp wrote:
Shedaisy wrote:
mac wrote:
Galorious_1 wrote:

Lucky! I live in middle of nowhere Alabama too and the Google Fiber hasn't reached us yet. I ended up with crap internet with this house, which is why here lately I've just been lurking the past 2wks. Not that there's anything to respond to that y'all haven't already said so perfectly. I'm glad they got called out on those videos finally but that apology sucked bad...Loved the video FRE posted with that lol.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

So Tim and Jenn made a video where they used their "hushed adult super serious" voices, to tell us the viewer that if you're looking for reopening content, that this won't be the channel for them....Yet Tim goes to Seaworld on opening day, and Universal less than a week after reopening.

You kept your promise as well as you were sincere and remorseful in your apology video.

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 »

mikedupp wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:34 pm
So Tim and Jenn made a video where they used their "hushed adult super serious" voices, to tell us the viewer that if you're looking for reopening content, that this won't be the channel for them....Yet Tim goes to Seaworld on opening day, and Universal less than a week after reopening.

You kept your promise as well as you were sincere and remorseful in your apology video.
I take what they say with a grain of salt. When the park videos are pretty much their livelihood one shouldn't be too surprised at them being the first ones to each park when they open, despite them saying the opposite.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

So now Tim is the Social Distancing boss at the Theme Parks. At least according to the comments on the latest videos.

I'm sorry, if someone told me what to do I'd tell them to kindly mind their own business.

And I got kicked off the stans group on Facebook. Why? Because I basically asked when he became a Cast Member at the theme parks? And why didn't he make an accouncement about it? Needless to say they didn't like that. Not one little bit. So, I was warned and when I asked why I couldn't state my opinions, I was booted. I just couldn't help it. I finally had enough and reached my breaking point. LOL!!

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Shedaisy wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:07 am
So now Tim is the Social Distancing boss at the Theme Parks. At least according to the comments on the latest videos.

I'm sorry, if someone told me what to do I'd tell them to kindly mind their own business.

And I got kicked off the stans group on Facebook. Why? Because I basically asked when he became a Cast Member at the theme parks? And why didn't he make an accouncement about it? Needless to say they didn't like that. Not one little bit. So, I was warned and when I asked why I couldn't state my opinions, I was booted. I just couldn't help it. I finally had enough and reached my breaking point. LOL!!
Didn't you know? Tim and Jenn are Gods who can do no wrong in that group. They know more than CMs and TMs. Tim is accurate with all of his information on theme parks and Jenn is the best mother that ever lived. But in reality all those people are sycophants and need to realize that Tim and Jenn are far from perfect.

Post by Guest »

Shedaisy wrote:

The amount of Karens in the SW vlog comments section is next-level absurd. Everyone is trying to outdo each other pointing out each and every person who they perceive as either not wearing (or having) a mask or not social distancing properly or not following some other rule they make up. In reality, who the hell knows what was going on with a person(s) at any given moment Tim's almighty camera was on them? Or their particular situation?

I love how they're all experts. And Tim is, indeed, their god - who apparently can do no wrong (so we've learned).

It's disgusting.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:13 pm
Shedaisy wrote:

Didn't you know? Tim and Jenn are Gods who can do no wrong in that group. They know more than CMs and TMs. Tim is accurate with all of his information on theme parks and Jenn is the best mother that ever lived. But in reality all those people are sycophants and need to realize that Tim and Jenn are far from perfect.
God yes.As for the mom thing. How many useless baby gadgets have they bought because they are expensive and just had to have them to prove they are the parents ever? The diaper genie was useless when my son was little. It was easier to just throw the diapers into a bag and throw it away. And all those baby rockers? Because you can't have a normal swing like most babies use.

That SW threat was the definite breaking point for me. Especially since the CDC has pretty much come out and said that people who aren't showing symptoms are unlikely to spread it easily. Plus his mask is supposedly protecting him. So, why does it bother him if someone isn't wearing a mask or standing 5 feet from him instead of 6? Is he a doctor now?

I for one can't wear a mask due to a pre-existing medical condition. No one is going to bully me into wearing one. Especially some no nothing internet wanna be person.

My son made a comment about him yesterday. He said that he likes the fact that he's internet famous. He let this all go to his head.He also said that he used to be down to earth, but is just becoming unwatchable.

And don't think I don't take this seriously, but I have 2 autoimmune diseases and am not freaked out.

Post by Guest »

If yesterday's vlog had people pointing out everyone not wearing a mask, today's vlog has repeated comments telling Tim he's paranoid, sounds really scared, and maybe he shouldn't be going to the parks right now if he's that scared. I didn't watch the vlog but he must have been saying stuff enough for the stans to reference it repeatedly (i.e. apparently he won't touch merchandise now so he doesn't catch COVID???)

In other news, Tiffany Ann is now responding directly to herself. The 2nd and 3rd below were in response to the 1st comment.
She's also asking Jenn for ideas of places to go. :roll:

Tiffany Ann
4 hours ago
As much as I love seeing Tim at the parks (and I miss the parks terribly), I think there are going to be so many issues and large spikes in Coronavirus cases. I hope I’m wrong, but it’s looking like the numbers continue to rise.

Tiffany Ann
4 hours ago
Record high # of COVID cases in Florida for 3rd day in a row 😔 https://news.yahoo.com/2-581-coronaviru ... 16287.html?

Tiffany Ann
2 hours ago
@thejenntracker any ideas on more outside stuff to do in Orlando with low crowds? Or no crowds lol. I spent all day looking for things to do and only found the one drive through safari. Thanks 😊

SoFlo
Learner
Learner

Post by SoFlo »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 pm
Tiffany Ann
2 hours ago
@thejenntracker any ideas on more outside stuff to do in Orlando with low crowds? Or no crowds lol. I spent all day looking for things to do and only found the one drive through safari. Thanks 😊
Stare inside Tim & Jenn's windows? Seriously, I'm starting to feel feel bad for Tiffany. Tiffany, if you are reading here, go get some fresh air. You are getting too invested with these two. Tim & Jenn are not your friends.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

SoFlo wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:39 pm
Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 pm
Tiffany Ann
2 hours ago
Stare inside Tim & Jenn's windows? Seriously, I'm starting to feel feel bad for Tiffany. Tiffany, if you are reading here, go get some fresh air. You are getting too invested with these two. Tim & Jenn are not your friends.
Tim and Jenn are doing this to themselves. They liked her comment on the Sea World video. She's already a moderator for the stan group. She tried to get in contact with them on Twitter. Now she's praying for a comment instead of just a like. If they don't shut these people down quick they're just going to get more and more intrusive. Once again need to be careful about the stans getting too close and not us on here.
Screenshot_20200613-220308.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “TheTimTracker”