Acacia Kersey: Botched Teats and Racist Tweets

stellapeach
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Botched Teats and Racist Tweets

Post by stellapeach »

I saw screenshots on OT of her liking several comments calling this whole racism scandal ridiculous under the Hasbro post so I genuinely don’t believe she’s sorry at all. I think her wallet is hurting and her Disney year pass tickets need to be renewed soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krkrk_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Krkrk_ »

Odds she announces the baby’s sex in the next few days to try to take away from her apology video?

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

stellapeach wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:06 pm
I saw screenshots on OT of her liking several comments calling this whole racism scandal ridiculous under the Hasbro post so I genuinely don’t believe she’s sorry at all. I think her wallet is hurting and her Disney year pass tickets need to be renewed soon.

Pics? That's hilarious and proves this apology is literally just to shut people up

Whateverlove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Whateverlove »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:51 pm
acacia posting an apology after a couple months of being cancelled because it's effecting her sponsorships. jesus christ she's so transparent.
My thoughts exactly. I've no doubt she had any intention to do an apology video until she realized the sponsorships weren't working out. If she thinks we're all just going to accept it and continue on like nothing happened yeah no I'll still be commenting on every single sponsorship she has. She needs to be sorry and have repercussions. It's so blatantly obvious that she isn't sorry or ashamed at all. She's pathetic

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

Peachlimeadebb wrote:
stellapeach wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Pics? That's hilarious and proves this apology is literally just to shut people up
I can’t remember what OT account posted it and I’m not able to look right now but if you type “Acacia liking comments” in the search bar im sure it will pop up!

melindagomez
Informer
Informer

Post by melindagomez »

I thought the apology was forced, painful and insincere.

-She leans in on her ADD and how having it is limiting her from being able to express herself on the topic which I found hilarious. Remind me when ADD makes you not understand racism?
-She talks about how she now knows she has white privilege and will start to use her privilege for being an ally. I thought that was awkward and showed she still felt above the apology to emphasize her privilege so much instead of the real issues at hand.
-She also talks several times how she hopes this will "change the world" like her video is so important that it will have a real impact in the world, barf.

Let's also remember her husbands statements on the subject a few weeks ago when he downplayed everything to a few evil haters bringing up "something she did once when she was 14." It hadn't affected any of their sponsorships so who cares? We all know why she is giving this apology finally now, $$$.

mermaid vic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mermaid vic »

i dont find it genuine lol its all tooooooooo coincidentally done AFTER the hasbro situation. its not the first sponsor company she's gotten exposed to and i guess she realized it wouldnt be the last. how many times before this did she continuously state that all of the criticism was negative energy on HER page and just hating sad girls who dont like her? jarius even very recently said the same on a podcast. she only apologized for one case of racism where as theres a bunch more tweets of her making fun of jewish and chinese people. she only brought attention to the thing that blew up and wont stop spreading and hurting her wallet.

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer

Post by VelvetTeddy »

mermaid vic wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:30 pm
i dont find it genuine lol its all tooooooooo coincidentally done AFTER the hasbro situation. its not the first sponsor company she's gotten exposed to and i guess she realized it wouldnt be the last. how many times before this did she continuously state that all of the criticism was negative energy on HER page and just hating sad girls who dont like her? jarius even very recently said the same on a podcast. she only apologized for one case of racism where as theres a bunch more tweets of her making fun of jewish and chinese people. she only brought attention to the thing that blew up and wont stop spreading and hurting her wallet.
I wish someone who knew Acacia would tell her what she is doing wrong, to be honest it seems like Acacia genuinely does not understand her wrongs.

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

VelvetTeddy wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:25 pm
mermaid vic wrote:
I wish someone who knew Acacia would tell her what she is doing wrong, to be honest it seems like Acacia genuinely does not understand her wrongs.
I feel the same. Her parents seem like terrible role models, she was raised by the internet, she was allowed to do what she wanted and decide her own right and wrong which clearly doesn't always align with the rest of societies rights and wrongs.

When she was going on about her making decisions out if love and not fear I wondered if anyone bothered to teach her the difference.

I do honestly feel bad for her, she just keeps making bizarre decisions like a helpless child.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

Diagonally wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:05 am
VelvetTeddy wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:25 pm
mermaid vic wrote:
I feel the same. Her parents seem like terrible role models, she was raised by the internet, she was allowed to do what she wanted and decide her own right and wrong which clearly doesn't always align with the rest of societies rights and wrongs.

When she was going on about her making decisions out if love and not fear I wondered if anyone bothered to teach her the difference.

I do honestly feel bad for her, she just keeps making bizarre decisions like a helpless child.
I don't pity the rich, white, privileged folk. She's old enough and been around enough human beings to know how to act. She just doesn't care because she falls back on her "quirkiness" and mantras & people eat that shit up.

iamartvandelay
Learner
Learner

Post by iamartvandelay »

It just doesn’t make sense to me, idk maybe it’s a regional thing? Like I am lucky to be from a racially diverse area in the Northeast and not only would I never say the n word because I’m not a racist piece of shit, but to broadcast it online? That’d be social suicide here and I’d probably also get my ass beat (deservedly). It’s so obvious she’s never been punished for her actions, and now we see the same thing happening with Brinley. This is probably the first time in Acacia’s life she’s been made to be held accountable for something and she has no idea how to handle it.

Cat007
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat007 »

VelvetTeddy wrote:Also with her monetizing the video and donating ALL proceeds she should come with receipts I know alot of Youtubers that have said they are donating all the video makes to the charity but really keeping some of the money for themselves.
*cough* the ace family *cough*

flowerology
Informer
Informer

Post by flowerology »

:corn:

BailaBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by BailaBaby »

That video of the giant baby came up on my TL and I thought it was Brinley. No I will not be taking any constructive criticism on this useless take, thank you

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

flowerology wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:53 pm
Her videos are the best ones on the topic of Acacia. She doesnt just share some screenshots and say "see, Acacias bad" like other youtubers do. She explains in a rational and intelligent way why and how what she's doing is bad, and not just the big obvious things like the racism and neglect of Rosie, but the subtle issues that are always going on in the background.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

Diagonally wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:05 pm
flowerology wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:53 pm
Her videos are the best ones on the topic of Acacia. She doesnt just share some screenshots and say "see, Acacias bad" like other youtubers do. She explains in a rational and intelligent way why and how what she's doing is bad, and not just the big obvious things like the racism and neglect of Rosie, but the subtle issues that are always going on in the background.
her descriptions of the way acacia gaslights people to make them believe they're remembering things incorrectly is spot on! i feel like other videos haven't mentioned it but it's honestly the thing that gets to me most. like it doesn't matter if you make mistakes, everyone does. but lying and changing your story to make people seem like they're freaking out over nothing is the problem. she can never just say that she's wrong. she has to be condescending to people and make it seem like something never happened. the rosie situation that she mentioned is the best example she could have used

Peachlimeadebb
Informer
Informer

Post by Peachlimeadebb »

i literally loved the manipulation video. It spits straight facts so we know Acacia's fuming. She can't just tell people to unsee what they saw! But that doesn't matter to Acacia. Next thing she'll be lurking here/watch that video and try to gaslight everyone accusing her of gaslighting.
Last edited by Peachlimeadebb on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mvt14
Learner
Learner

Post by mvt14 »

Can she just physically not talk to Rosie and Brinkley in the same fucking voice? Jesus the favoritism is awful.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Badwulf
Informer
Informer

Post by Badwulf »

So I was lurking pretty hard because I'm bored and Brogan got involved with OT a little bit. They love her mothering style (so do I, except for her choice in clothes, she's constantly doing activities, engaging with her son, and socializing him with kids his age unlike Acacia), but aren't big fans of her in general, so she butted in and I kinda like the way she came at them, Acacia could never.
I know it's a little off topic, but I like Brogan more and more everyday, she's a great mom.
(Well, actually I fucking hate the way she talks to Elio, my boyfriend nearly has a heart attack everytime a play a story where she's doing her baby talk 😂)

Diagonally
Informer
Informer

Post by Diagonally »

mvt14 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:52 pm
Can she just physically not talk to Rosie and Brinkley in the same fucking voice? Jesus the favoritism is awful.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I thought she sounded pretty cold and disinterested towards Brinely. She doesn't seem to know how to interact with either of them.

Return to “acaciacutie”