Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

BagAndBaguettes
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

Post by BagAndBaguettes »

Anybody want to place a bet as to what kind of infestations she has in that mess of an apartment right now? I'm laying money on carpet beetles, roaches, and at least one bedbug somewhere in there (well, besides the infestation that is Sinthia...)

Teetee33
Learner
Learner

Re: Cynthia will sing for her supper !!

Post by Teetee33 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:58 am
Teetee33 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 11:01 am
<3 :rofl: :respekt: :lolface: :gj: Aw man, I love this! I don't know who this creator is, but she hit it *exactly* right down to the purdy red cheeks. OMG!!! I'll have to go check out her other videos if there are any.
Thank you so much ! ! !

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cynthia will sing for her supper !!

Post by KatieAnn »

Teetee33 wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Thank you so much ! ! !
OH! This is your channel, Teetee33?! I thought you just shared one you found! Well, excellent job and I sure hope to see more! :tu:

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Soooooooo... let's put some guesses in here. I'll go first after I list the possibilities:

1. She went shopping today and will offer a cover story for being quiet in a little while.
2. Playing that same little girl game she pulled a few weeks ago to worry her "fans" and will come back tomorrow or maybe even Wednesday with the same "sorry, guys, I've not been feeling well."
3. The bologna made her very sick. :barf:
4. The city authorities showed up a few weeks early and she's up to her rosy red cheeks in legal problems and eviction.
5. The police showed up to take her into custody for neglectful manslaughter. :clap:
6. Her horrible eating habits, especially the sodium, has caused a health emergency.
7. She eloped with Elvis to Vegas. :SS:
8. Fill in your own guess here if I missed anthing.

I think I'll go with #2. Get people to worrying and they'll be ripe to send gifts when they find out she's okay.

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

I say #2 ! Cynthia is very sly! She knows exactly what she’s doing! E begging again for more food! She has a lot of food now! Still saying it’s not enough! Can’t stand her!

TheNJDollarTreeWife
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNJDollarTreeWife »

zhylke
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zhylke »

Gotta say, I am LOVING all these parody and compilation channels about BigC.

TheNJDollarTreeWife
Learner
Learner

Post by TheNJDollarTreeWife »

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

Because of "quarantine, tommy spent his last few days in hospital alone...but hey, let's make it into a joke and celebrate it with a nice tee from Debbieeeeeeeeeee with a joke quarantine cat logo. Tommy must be laughing his head up there apparently, cause with family at hospital he may have fought harder to live, when sedated youre actually completely conscious mentally and aware of your surroundings. Awww lovely people a month on taking the piss out of someones life, hahahahhahahaha everyone she could not go see tommy cause of quarantine. Tactless,ignorant and pointless gift.

Nice to see the beloved sunkist, full of fizzy water, speeds up heart beat, aspartame, linked with cancer...send her some more!!!!

Satan, with her big red high blood pressure coffee induced swollen face think she's loved, I think it's hilarious, killing her with junk food and the rest is cheap tat. I imagine, after the enabling twats have finished with her, 500 pounds sat on a mountain of junk food, no one real in her life, alone, empty world, disabled with weight, big fat smile on her face saying stupidly, "i'm so loved" She just caressed the sunkist box lol by the way. aww she's says she's not e begging, bursts into imaginary tears, "im not, its just the littlelist gifts right now" yeh right....can you imagine how much the sunkist cost...GREEDY FUCKING COW. littlelist gifts...sorry im confused..IS SHE ACTUALLY SUBLIMINALLY E BEGGING FOR BIGGER GIFTS LMAOOO TOO FUNNY, SATAN TILL THE END, BOOHOOO FAKE CRYING, SNIFF SNIFF.

lol hilarious.

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

Could someone let me know if this mary and barry? are real or did she buy the sunkist... id love to know if they are not wealthy just like eileen who judging by her photo of her home on facebook she aint rich but cynthia got her paying for regular stuff.

I'd just take my address down, ask people to stop sending items until i could fully reciprocate....probably most they ever get is a cheap card and some chocolate from her, it's wrong. I know the enablers love seeing her happy, like watching her mukbangs, they are all odd, but it just keeps her in perpetual child like state, unable to grow up. Perhaps that is their agenda. The odd gift fine, but it's been going on for months and months culminating in her fake quarantine e begging for actual weekly food shop essentials. She's massive on the video, absolutely enormous, she has back problems, selfish bastards are sending her high calorie foods......what the actual fuck, send her richard simmons dvds, self help books, meditation dvds, weight loss help, anything but that crap. Theres no love involved, selfish ego trips, getting off on watching a morbidly obese woman with the average mental age of 15 saying wow more FOOD!

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

ok, i have a bit of spare time today, i might make a video. Just looking at the gift vid again, where she denies e begging and pretends to cry. This is a genuine question, no animosity towards her or anyone.....she said and i quote, "I havn't been out shopping, I don't know when I ever will" ....do her viewers really believe she does not know if she will ever shop again>>??? SHE'S HAVING A LAUGH AINT SHE. Secondly, this is genuine too, my real thoughts....when her husband was alive, she shopped until she dropped, even shopped in hospitals, mukbanged herself stupid...the man was in agony, a corpse, at deaths door ...A MASSIVE VISUAL OF SUFFERING, but she never stopped stuffing her face, buying shit....but now he's actually dead, she's decided everythings such a shock and has decided to "change" stay indoors, exercise to richard simmons, clean up...cook...all things she never did then...she basically did not give a fu** he had cancer...now she plays the grieving widow, i dont shop, i cry over no tomato ketchup, im so humble now...garbage.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Golden comment of the day... if you don't subject yourself to watching BigC, I swear she said this with a puzzled look on her face... "I don't know if two one-fourth cups make a half cup." I dont' even have a wise crack for that one. :huh?:

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

Hi, I'm cynthia. Once a week a you can watch me open my "fan" gifts where I pretend I am 5 years old by saying oh my god and wow over and over in a purile little girl voice, complete with hair clip. Sure does work the little girl routine, I get many gifts and don't need to send a dime back, gonna work this grieving widow routine for at least a year, if that don't work i'll pretend I am "special" needs. Later in the week tune in to watch me whinge, whine, insult and complain about my neighbours, other youtubers who expose me and my favourite subject world politics. I talk like an adult at these times, cause I'd like people to know the "little girl" routine is an act and I aint a pushover, trump and the mayor aint gonna send me my money, I am pissed!

Later in the week I will be doing my free muffin box cooking video. This is the one where I have to get out of my chair and stop playing the online game "hitman" I try and prepare for it, but I never seem to get it right, mainly it's because I never clean or do anything properly, tommys cup has been sat on the table since he died. The floor is filthy, I never let the "fans" see that! So here I am pretending I can't cook anything except premade muffin boxes. The "fans" like me as a little five year old girl learning to cook.

Later in the week I will be doing mukbangs. I found that word on youtube and it gets many views. I usually just eat tuna or ramen noodles and slurp and belch to my hearts content. People complain about my belching and I say that sunkist is fizzy, of course I'm gonna belch!....deep down I know that the people mean, can I belch and stuff my face OFF camera but I say hell no, no one can tell me what to do and eileen and her husband love my slurping sounds, bring on the amazon food gifts!

Later in the week, I may go empty the bins and use click bait words like "breaking the law" to annoy people who talk about me. I read everything they say and use it to up my views. I am very clever, I can truly be anything you want me to be, as long as I get enough free stuff and food, I'll cry on cue, belch on cue and whinge and whine on cue. So tune in, to be manipulated, fooled, disgusted until you want to vomit, as I e beg over the internet, never fully asking, I use subliminal methods. Pretend cry, mention tommy, down to my last can of shit...bam, the doorbell rings and my amazon boxes are there. If a lot of people complain, I go back to my little girl crying routine, complete with red lipstick and hair slide, bit like shirley temple...I can get anything I like!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I wonder what size T-shirt that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

She mentioned August as when things will get better..Hmmm is that when she gets her life insurance check? Then she said that next year she could be laughing about all this..With all her enablers sending her unhealthy,high calorie,high carb foods she might not make it to next year.... I'm sure the tshirt is a 5x tall mens.

retromusic1
Talker
Talker

Post by retromusic1 »

littlegarose wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 9:09 am
I wonder what size T-shirt that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it's a pre 500 pounds size, when eileen and co have finished fattening her up.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”