Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Znmm2
Learner
Learner

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by Znmm2 »

I’m not sure anything can be done about it. It’s just one of those things that can happen. Fortunately, it’s not life threatening. I’ve never heard anyone mention it, but probably they are sensitive about it and delete questions and comments. I haven’t watched any of their older videos to know if this is a new thing or if she has always had it. She needs to be careful with any Botox injections just in case. Botox is a neurotoxin.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

tar wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:15 pm
It’s been found already. :rofl:
Julia posted in front of some significant features on Instagram in the bathroom. Then that part of the story
was removed. It was too late though.
I can’t post the link because they haven’t shared it.
I will send it to you.
Check your private messages. :love2:

If anyone wants the link to their newest house just ask.
Me please! Thanks!

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

mjhfausto wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:37 pm
I just do not understand why they are so popular. They are not relatable any longer. I am perplexed about how much money they spend. Does anyone know where their money come from? And, are they really that well liked? As I said, I am perplexed.
Im really curious about this too. Did they suddenly come into multiple millions in their life? I do not watch them often, and recently checked in. And omg, they seem like people who inherited 10 million out of nowhere, no longer have to ever worry about money, don't know what to do with their time except for plan an expensive life, and have zero concerns about financial loss. It's like they're actively trying to think of ways to get rid of money. Use it up.
I would love to know more about their deal, if anyone knows!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:47 pm
tar wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:15 pm
It’s been found already. :rofl:
Julia posted in front of some significant features on Instagram in the bathroom. Then that part of the story
was removed. It was too late though.
I can’t post the link because they haven’t shared it.
I will send it to you.
Check your private messages. :love2:

If anyone wants the link to their newest house just ask.
Me please! Thanks!
Please check your private messages. :cuted:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:59 pm
mjhfausto wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:37 pm
I just do not understand why they are so popular. They are not relatable any longer. I am perplexed about how much money they spend. Does anyone know where their money come from? And, are they really that well liked? As I said, I am perplexed.
Im really curious about this too. Did they suddenly come into multiple millions in their life? I do not watch them often, and recently checked in. And omg, they seem like people who inherited 10 million out of nowhere, no longer have to ever worry about money, don't know what to do with their time except for plan an expensive life, and have zero concerns about financial loss. It's like they're actively trying to think of ways to get rid of money. Use it up.
It is said that Hunter has access to his trust fund and that is when they started to change and the excessive spending began. It is
documented in the threads here and I have seen the same stories on Discord etc.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

tar wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:44 am
Dr Dray Liar Liar wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:59 pm

It is said that Hunter has access to his trust fund and that is when they started to change and the excessive spending began. It is
documented in the threads here and I have seen the same stories on Discord etc.
Thanks so much! I'll check back on the threads

In light of what you say, this relationship suddenly makes a lot more sense. It seems like the kind of sureness about being multi-millionaires that comes from having suddenly gotten SO much money that they can live comfortably and well off the interest alone. They have that sureness that they are not spending away their own mountain of gold.
Well, nice for some! haha

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Foxtrottexas wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:33 pm
I’ve tried to hold back but I just can’t anymore
1. Hunter reads this here cuz he addressed not having an inheritance sorry bud not buying it especially after the latest rant about their lawn. D...
It adds up. Grandad didn't want to lose part of his fortune to inheritance tax, so he passes it on to the grandkids while he is still alive. No taxes. Hunter wouldn't have been paying any income tax, while they lived in Texas too. These people know how to keep their money for sure!
Hence maybe prudent they got Hunter to publicly deny an "inheritance." No one wants the tax man round for an audit lol

NosyGirlAEIOU
Talker
Talker

Post by NosyGirlAEIOU »

So these idiots have now bought yet another property. They bought a townhouse to live in while the cabin is renovated, and the farm is on hold at this time. These clowns are sooo wasteful and out of touch! And on top of it, Julia is thanking viewers and saying it wouldn't be possible without you guys. What a liar! It's possible because of Greasy's trust fund. Grandpa's money funds these shenanigans. It's so gross how wasteful they are. And of course the arrogance of it all, to act like this is rational and normal behavior because they totally know what they're doing, guys.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thanks for posting. I don’t follow them as closely. The last I saw they were on a babymoon and Hunter was acting up like usual.
Have they given a tour?

olivia263
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by olivia263 »

The "babymoon" looked like the most miserable vacation ever taken. Only these two can go to a luxury resort town and make it look so unappealing. From Hunter's sunburn to Julia's constant whining about everything from the resort not being "modern" enough to the weather...I watch their videos to remember that money can't buy happiness.

NosyGirlAEIOU
Talker
Talker

Post by NosyGirlAEIOU »

I rarely watch them other than to pop in and be nosy. I find them too maddening! They said it's option #2 from their house hunting video, so if you watch that one I guess they show the tour. I haven't watched it yet but I suspect the townhome is modern and finished, unlike all these project properties. They mentioned they've decided to put the nursery on the same level as them and not downstairs, so it sounds like these geniuses were actually going to have their infant on a separate floor away from them. May Jesus be a fence because... So I can only imagine the things being said in that tour video
tar wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:00 am
Thanks for posting. I don’t follow them as closely. The last I saw they were on a babymoon and Hunter was acting up like usual.
Have they given a tour?

Awolfe3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Awolfe3 »

They really just spent $1.6M on a TOWNHOME after saying they’re going to remodel the cabin. Idk how much many they have but all I know is they’re extremely wasteful when it comes to money.

What’s funny to me is when they said, “we have to move some money around to be able to still be comfortable with the cabin renovations.” Like what? You just spend $1.6M!!!!

Btw, this is the address
2080 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204

NosyGirlAEIOU
Talker
Talker

Post by NosyGirlAEIOU »

Oh wow. I just looked at the listing on Zillow. This place is stunning! Imagine having 1.6 million to casually spend on a temporary crash pad. Must be nice!

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

What is happening over there?!? The baby videos seem odd. Like they consulted a brand manager and adopted very streamlined "new parent" personalities. "We're not sleeping, we have no time to shower, we are covered in baby spit, oh hahaha parent-life, ama right?" But yet nothing makes sense.

dee188
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dee188 »

What in the fucks name is Smoke???? Are they fucking for real?????? I can't handle them... last & final straw for me. I knew they were gonna choose some stupid name just to be different and unique.. I'm lost for words... can't wait to hear their bs story behind the name :roll: :rofl:

Znmm2
Learner
Learner

Post by Znmm2 »

They are turning out to be bad parents. Julia is detached and in denial she’s now a mom. She shows off her body every chance she gets in fashion show try-on hauls instead of bonding with the baby. Hunter is more of a manager to Julia. He needs to get a real job and stop micromanaging her. They have a nanny so they can go on coffee runs and shop all day. They’re never even bought an educational toy until the nanny told them they should. They act like they are experts on parenting although the nanny does all the grunt work. It’s just bizarre.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I really expected it. I didn’t think either of them could manage to be good parents. They are so out of touch with the real world.
I am glad they have a nanny for the child’s sake. I watched them some through reactions and they made some really crappy
decisions after he was born and didn’t get any better with time.

Return to “F-K”