MissRemi- did you know I had a boyfriend?! -Ashten: Playing House & Playing Herself - Part 15

cocomomo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissRemi- did you know I had a boyfriend?! -Ashten: Playing House & Playing Herself - Part 15

Post by cocomomo »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:30 pm
Xobebeo1 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Side note, whenever she's cooking a meal she always mentions "Cal wanted..." so she ends up cooking that for him. In her newest vlog he wanted a quesadilla so she literally had to make one on the side for him because she was eating something different.... Cal has seriously become THAT comfortable to be demanding certain dishes for Remi to make exclusively for him.. smh
Idk....maybe I'm weird but Remi is a grown ass woman. She CHOOSES to wait on this boy hand and foot. I don't feel bad for her and honestly kudos for Cal for milking what he's got. If I were in the same position with a man, I'd do the same thing because why not? You wanna give, I'll receive sorry not sorry. She's dumb enough to be a doormat to the first man to stick his dick in her. She brought this on herself.
I agree, I absolutely do not feel bad for Remi nor do I think Cal is a bad guy.

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemi- did you know I had a boyfriend?! -Ashten: Playing House & Playing Herself - Part 15

Post by cheesedanish »

On her instastory she mentioned wanting to make merch...

Hi Remi nice to see that you’re taking some of our advice..or just continuing to copy everything that Alisha does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

summerday wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:03 pm
If I were Cal, I'd feel weird about cooking in her kitchen with all her kitchen tools and the food that she bought when I know that she doesn't want me cooking at all.

Get ready for a video from Remi showing him cooking for her lmao.
I feel its more like he feels awkward as he doesnt contribute anything for mortgage and may be grocery. So any person would feel weird and go all out and eat food which you havent contributed a dime. But i have seen him hogging the alchohol and chocolates all the time.

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Post by defsouls »

Xobebeo1 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:53 pm
Why do I sense that Remi paid for all the parts of his new computer that he’s been building for the past 3-4 days when that was also coincidentally around the time of his birthday? 🤔🤔 sugar mama Rem hooking her baby up with a sweet new gaming computer that he can play 24/7 as she brings meals to his desk 😂
my boyfriend builds computers as a hobby and he laughed when I showed him the story she posted of his computer. usually it doesnt take that long to build a computer and he also built it wrong 😂

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

I mean, I feel bad for Remi even though this whole thing is her own fault. She's just so desperate and thirsty. Thirsty for Cal. Ew.

tephyshodge
Learner
Learner

Post by tephyshodge »

Anyone else is waiting for the inevitable Rem and Cal breakdown?

I know it's mean but that relationship makes no sense whatsoever. But it's Remi, nothing about that girl makes sense.

tephyshodge
Learner
Learner

Post by tephyshodge »

Anyone else is waiting for the inevitable Rem and Cal breakdown?

I know it's mean but that relationship makes no sense whatsoever. But it's Remi, nothing about that girl makes sense.

Post by Guest »

Good god the amount of garlic/ garlic salt/ garlic seasoning she puts in her food.. she might as well just stick 10 cloves on a skewer and grill it for dinner!
I looooove garlic too, but her cooking must be hurrendous if she needs to hide the taste with that insane amount of garlic and sriracha on every single meal.

that_witch
Learner
Learner

Post by that_witch »

Xobebeo1 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:32 am
okeythen wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:00 am
Okey so few pages ago i said i dont blame cal too much for chillin on the couch since its quarantine..
Well let me just take all of that back. It has gotten ridiculous how remi prepares and serves him every meal. Is he not allowed to cook or sth? Like even a freakin breakfast he cant make himself or what?
Is remi trying to play the wife me up card? She probably sees herself as goals.
Well maybe they are made for each other.

Also did i miss sth or did remi give cal for his bday only the whiskey and the breakfast thing? Seems weird coming from her since she spends hundreds of dollars on her friends.
It’s because she takes pride in being a “mom” to her friends and now “housewife” to her boyfriend. It’s fine to do nice things for the people in your life but Remi just loses sight of everything important and ends up becoming a servant to others without even realizing they don’t reciprocate the same amount of effort. I would not be surprised if she also got him a secret bday gift that had a lot of value - maybe it’s just a less obvious gift. Well anyways, hes already living with her for free and gets free home cooked meals and can basically do whatever he wants so I guess you can say everyday of his life he gets a luxury gift from her 😂😂
Don’t be surprised if there’s a new vlog in a week or two titled “Surprising My BF w/ His DREAM CAR??!??!!” or a you-beaut AlienWare gaming setup so Cal can start streaming 🙄

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

I'm listening to the new podcast, and I'm honestly so annoyed -- they just keep talking over each other and interrupting and I can hardly keep track. They also ramble for far too long on the same topics, but that's nothing new.

Xobebeo1
Talker
Talker

Post by Xobebeo1 »

cheesedanish wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:11 pm
On her instastory she mentioned wanting to make merch...

Hi Remi ImageImageImage nice to see that you’re taking some of our advice..or just continuing to copy everything that Alisha does Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she wanted her merch to be a true reflection of the annoying phrases she always says, it should be one big ass greasy tie dye sweatshirt that says “THIS IS 0 CALORIES” :roll:

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

God she looks so much better without the extensions.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

okeythen wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:34 am
Agreed. Also lost the acrylics. I hope she learns to like how naturally pretty she can be. Also...... drastically improved hygiene

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

okeythen wrote:
Was just coming on here to say that! I think she looks so much prettier with her natural hair. Also loved that took off her acrylics. I thought they made her hands look stumpy but that’s just because I don’t like extremely long nails in general lol.

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

Ideas for her merch:

No shower power
Punching queen
Yes, I have a bf
Hoarders without borders

Xobebeo1
Talker
Talker

Post by Xobebeo1 »

okeythen wrote:
This is the healthiest her hair has looked in the LONGEST time... goodbye greasy extensions. Maybe now that her extensions are out her showers will be 2 mins instead of 5 mins? 🥴

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

She said on IG she's keeping her hair short/natural for the rest of quarantine. Thank GOODNESS!! I personally think she looks AMAZING with the shorter hair!

My hope is that Cal & her friends will compliment the hell out of it for a few days, which is sure to go to her head, & she'll be convinced to keep it.

OrangePisces
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OrangePisces »

Question: Didn't she say in one of her latest vlogs that her extensions had been in for almost a year? Could it really be that long? Plus, I don't know much about extensions, but I thought they usually are only supposed to last like a month or two or something, normally? If so, I was really surprised she kept them in that long because spending money as she does, I would have thought she would get them switched out for new ones on the regular.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

Should we start thinking about new tittles?

Can we pls include Everything but the _____ in it? 😂

Like, Miss remi ashten: everything but the originality.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

SourHoney wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:44 pm
Should we start thinking about new tittles?

Can we pls include Everything but the _____ in it? 😂

Like, Miss remi ashten: everything but the originality.
Omg yaaassss

Miss Remi Ashten: Everything but the Hygiene

Return to “MissRemiAshten”