SteamingSnatchSparkles (Part 62)

brokewexpensivetaste
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SteamingSnatchSparkles (Part 62)

Post by brokewexpensivetaste »

Here’s the condensed version of the live from the other night with edits (it’s only half as long) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Why is she still uploading vlogs from mexico

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

I was just looking at Foxy Roxy’s public posts on Facebook and came across this. I realize it’s an older photo but holy shit does she ever look different when someone else is behind the camera.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Omg I'm not even done the new vlog, and I need to comment, on some things... Her censoring her saying Corona virus, while wearing, that ridiculous headband, and defending herself, with the classic YouTuber notepad apology voice. Pleeeease :roll: If you don't think COVID-19, is a joke, then why were you, okay with your dumb ass boyfriend going out?? HER FLUBBER ASS at 5:44 OML!! That thing is a continuous dumpster fire!! :rofl: OFC, gorilla tits cured her migraine!!

Post by Guest »

What in the hillbilly trailer trash shit is this.

“We DoNt SuPpOrT tHe CorOnaViRuS”

Omg they’re so fucking stupid.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Omg her trying to explain away how stupid that headband was with her “we don’t support *plates smashing sound effect*” is absolutely nauseating. It’s too late Scam you already made a total ass of yourself and sometimes you just can’t fix STUPID.

ETA: I think that’s officially the most ass shots this dumb bitch has ever put in a video to date. And absolutely no one asked for it. Yikes.

Post by Guest »

“We don’t support the Coronavirus”
“Some people were getting mad at me for wearing this (the corona bandanna), I bought it because the epidemic right now is INSANE”
Yeah, some people ARE getting mad at you because you’re literally an idiot for wearing that. When you’re wearing it all anyone can read is “Corona Virus”. Me personally, I thought at first it was just a Corona beer bandanna, then I saw the virus wording. I didn’t think she could get that low wearing something like that. I didn’t even realize it said “No Corona Virus” until someone pointed it out, I thought it just said “Corona Virus” because that’s all you can see from it!!!!! No one else was wearing those bandannas, you can see that all in her vlogs, only those two bimbos.

Post by Guest »

Mooo_looo_
Learner
Learner

Post by Mooo_looo_ »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:34 pm

Omg thank you I was waiting for someone to make this! That ass moves like 2 water balloons hanging off her back

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

The problem isn't even that the "NO" on the headband isn't always visible. It's that her dumbass thinks she's showing some sort of solidarity by wearing it, but fails to realize that she's part of the issue by her even being in vacation. Not only does she, her boyfriend, and all of the others who travelled risk spreading it by being out, but now they're risking the health of those who now have to work at these airlines, shopping centers, resort, restaurants, etc. because idiots like these won't just stay home. It's like her having a fireworks show in the Australian Bush to show that she's "doesn't support" wildfires. I called her out in the comments and she deleted it.

I had a flight to the Philippines to visit family planned out since October, but had to cancel it. My ass is parked at home doing telework and playing Animal Crossing.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

On snapchat she put "quarantine is over" - the fuck is she talking about, has she even watched the news? I don't know why she thinks she can go out and fuck about now. No. Stay the fuck home.

Post by Guest »

The fact it took Scam two weeks to upload a vlog from three weeks ago. You’re in isolation, you had all the time in the world to edit and upload. This vlog should’ve been up three days after you got home from your mAgICaL trip, not three weeks later. This is one reason she hasn’t grown on YouTube, she isn’t consistent with uploading. To have one Mexico vlog posted almost two weeks ago (and the others right in the same time frame), then just post another right now. Get with it Samantha. If anyone didn’t realize you were lazy, they can for sure see it now. Does she even realize that this is her actual job, and only source of income? I guess not.

Post by Guest »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:34 pm

Sad thing is, she probably would LOVE this.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

"So I wore this (no coronavirus bandana)... some people are getting mad at me but it says 'no coronavirus'. We bought it because the epidemic right now is insane and I just wanna like, stand against it. There's so many people losing their lives, suffering through this..."

How fucking ignorant can you be? Sure, you could argue that the video was 2 weeks old, but she clearly understood it was a pandemic, she just didn't care. Then her and wolf tit ran around the resort "standing against it" WHILE PEOPLE WERE BEING ADVISED NOT TO TRAVEL. Does she not see the hypocrisy in her statements? I looked in the background of the video and didn't see any other idiot wearing those headbands, just Scammy and deadbeat. All the comments are calling her out on her bullshit.

brokewexpensivetaste
Learner
Learner

Post by brokewexpensivetaste »

Here’s the snap of her saying no more quarantine- I included the pic before because she looks crazy with the filter lol. She also looks high as hell which I find interesting since Austin doesn’t seem to be with her (he snapped himself somewhere with a pool table).

Edit: tried to post this as a GIF but it didn’t work. How do you post gifs?? Lol

theteaispipinghot
Learner
Learner

Post by theteaispipinghot »

Except the quarantine isn’t over when the whole world is on lockdown. Ugh. She really irritates me. You’re still supposed to stay your flabby ass home Scam. At this point she’s doing it to be condescending.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Ugh, she wearing that damn corset again!! Probably because gorilla tits told her she's 'thicc". :? :roll:

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

It’s clear she intends on going out despite everyone practically all around the world being told to not go anywhere if they don’t need to. She’s going to go to Starbucks drive thru and preach to support your local businesses lmao.

I actually think she’ll pretend to keep self isolating cause she’s probably gotten backlash from that Snapchat but she’s definitely gonna go out for food. She has the means and time to make food at home but is too damn lazy. This is the most she’s probably cooked in years.

Also, her ass is SO flabby!! I hadn’t realized until that clip in her video. If I didn’t know any better I’d think it was some kind of editing but she doesn’t work out at allll. So many other people who get this kind of surgery make sure they work out so they can maintain and firm the shape. She thought the injected fat in her ass would magically stay the same as right after surgery and there was 0 maintenance required. Right after surgery her ass still looked bad but this is a whole new level of bad. I would be so embarrassed if I were her.

Any time I see a giant ass and thin legs it just looks horrible to me, so disproportionate. Stassiebaby looks like an hourglass in photos but when you see her on video and see her thin legs and huge butt, it looks so bad. Sam can’t even manage to look good in photos though and at least Stassie seems like a decent person from the little I’ve seen of her.

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm
Ugh, she wearing that damn corset again!! Probably because gorilla tits told her she's 'thicc". :? :roll:
During the live (Shrimp pasta) someone said “Sam’s fat again” too which at the time she laughed about but I’m sure it got to her.

war-country
Informer
Informer

Post by war-country »

In no way do I think Sam is fat but she is not fit either. I've said it before but if she really put her mind to it, she could have a decent butt in six months time and spend less money and required a lot less pain than the route she went with. Her surgeries in total probably took six months to fully heal so like...why girl?

However, there is no way she is drinking this much and not getting diarrhea, stomach bloat or fat gain.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”