Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I think you are right they have visited Japan so they know what it is like but I have a feeling that it will be expensive to live there so they will move there will realise what it is really like and maybe Felix will see the real Marzia, dumps her so she will return to Italy and Felix will go back to Brighton or Sweden and divorce her

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

I was reading up on gabbys and jacksepticeye thread and I notice people there refer to Felix and Marzia as the “elites” of the group

I wonder if they actually feel that way about themselves, especially marzia .

“The Elites of the group” makes me sick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Macinapepe wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:20 am
What will happen with Japan? (I love that Marzia rushed to change the website description with "Designed by Marzia IN JAPAN" and she never got to be there..karma bitch :lol: )
Did you see the new Mai website just launched? Looks like the “designed in Japan” was finally removed. It makes me wonder if she received a lot of complaints about it. Such a blatant lie, you can’t claim your products were created in a country you’ve never lived in.

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

This chick is seriously delusional. Like a serious business person wouldn’t put something like that on their website, they’d wait until it was actually true.

Her putting that “by Marzia in Japan” is just showcasing her fantasy land life. She rushed to put that up there before they even moved there which shows her obsession with Japan. every single thing she’s ever done is because she can and she has the time and the money too, but it’s not a serious “business” to me.

There’s so many self made women out there that are way better than her in a lot of different ways, if she didn’t have Felixs brand and name attached to her nobody would care about her, I’d bet she’d have maybe 10,000-15,000 followers on Instagram if even that. She gets away with so much BS because she’s protected from felixs crazy ass cult like fans.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I love that some people call me them "The Elites" and you are right that Marzia shouldnt be using the "Made in Japan" if they are not in Japan yet and you dont know if they will change their mind about moving

V0guinglala
Informer
Informer

Post by V0guinglala »

Lmao the “Elites?” So an awkward guy that yells middle school-level nonsense into a mic and his airhead, age-regressed partner are what qualifies as “elites”?! I see no difference between these two couples, except that maybe Felix and Marzia are slightly more genetically blessed in the looks department, probably giving them a halo (for now atleast)

Get_set_die
Learner
Learner

Post by Get_set_die »

V0guinglala wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:44 am
Lmao the “Elites?” So an awkward guy that yells middle school-level nonsense into a mic and his airhead, age-regressed partner are what qualifies as “elites”?! I see no difference between these two couples, except that maybe Felix and Marzia are slightly more genetically blessed in the looks department, probably giving them a halo (for now atleast)

I'm one of those who called them the "elites" and the quotations are there for a reason. :rofl:
It's because Gab definitely views them as such seeing Felix as #1 Youtuber. Always bragging about hanging out with them and flexing being close to them. I don't think anyone here or there believes that they are actually "elites" rather than people who got there by extreme luck because there are far more talented and hardworking creators out there who deserves more recognition.

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by Diamond1993 »

Get_set_die wrote:
V0guinglala wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:44 am

I'm one of those who called them the "elites" and the quotations are there for a reason. :rofl:
It's because Gab definitely views them as such seeing Felix as #1 Youtuber. Always bragging about hanging out with them and flexing being close to them. I don't think anyone here or there believes that they are actually "elites" rather than people who got there by extreme luck because there are far more talented and hardworking creators out there who deserves more recognition.
Yes Yes I didn’t mean it like anyone here or there thinks of them that way, but I wondered if Felix but especially marzia FEELS that way about themselves in their group of friends.

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

ImageImageImage

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

It is hard to watch Felix's live streams now as you can see that he is constantly waiting for his phone to go or he was answering her messages every 5 minutes

escargot123
Informer
Informer

Post by escargot123 »

Mugglemad32 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:19 am
It is hard to watch Felix's live streams now as you can see that he is constantly waiting for his phone to go or he was answering her messages every 5 minutes
That’s just pathetic. Also imagine having this level of disrespect to your partner’s job, let alone being unable to just exist independently and not crave constant attention. It’s worse than having a kid, it’s like having a third clingy dog with separation anxiety.
糞食らえ

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

I know that Felix use to love live streaming, playing games and interacting with his fans but he cant do that if he has Marzia messaging every five minutes or shouting for him to help her.

pettybitxhwitch2
Stalker
Stalker

Post by pettybitxhwitch2 »

Is really no one gonna talk about her atrocious g fuel cup design?
I'd add pics, but I don't know how. Felix presents it in his lwiay video tho
Last edited by pettybitxhwitch2 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Oh my god that looks like a child's sippy cup, I would have been embarrassed to drink out of it.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:09 pm
Did you see the new Mai website just launched? Looks like the “designed in Japan” was finally removed. It makes me wonder if she received a lot of complaints about it. Such a blatant lie, you can’t claim your products were created in a country you’ve never lived in.

Good that they took it away, it was just ridiculous, even if she was living in Japan! Is the fact that you copied those products in Japan instead of UK will add any value to them Marzia?
I was amazed at how she rushed the whole thing, remember the picture where she was casually flexing in front of all the DHL packages ready to be shipped? Pfffahahah :lol: or that she got rid of the pottery studio months before they even knew when they could leave?

Anyway, the main thing I got from Maì’s new website is that Marzia’s involvement is very little at this point: she’s the art director of the kindergarten brand, the production lies entirely on the shoulders of the ceramists in Canada (imagine being a serious professional and becoming the slave of a spoiled brat with no talent whose signature design are googly eyes and bulky mouths taken from some kawaii drawing. they must be frustrated af)

Does anyone know why Canada btw? Both her previous clothing lines and Tsuki are based there; they opened up a pop-up shop in Toronto at some point too, etc.
And the prices are absolutely bananas as usual. 60£ for a small coffee cup? Not even touched by the qween holy fingers! :roll:

It seems like nobody is bothered by the lack of transparency that has always characterized Marzia’s activities: plushies are made in China up to their high ethical standards (What does it even mean? You can contact the customer service, but how about putting more info directly on the website instead?); she introduced Alice as ceramist last year and made her disappear without a word, her personal assistant Ellie also - gone girl bye. Excuse me w h a t

Except Felix - source of income, only authorized photographer and main caretaker - people are disposable to her, she owns no explanation to anybody. Her followers are treated like cash cows, she knows they are happily taking whatever bullshit she comes up with. For example, I find despicable that she went back to IG only when she had something to sell (collab with Ivy Niu). Like, I am taking a pause from social media to focus on my life offline UNLESS I WANT YOUR MONEY, in that case here, BUY this dress and I’ll throw in some Felix & pugs too so you will take out your credit cards more easily.

Oh and the dresses are in Marzia’s style of course: she takes a trend that is popular, in this case the puffy gingham dresses (I attach one from Mango), and adds her doodles: et voilà, 245£! Seen, copied inspired, sold.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Macinapepe wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:58 am
Does anyone know why Canada btw? Both her previous clothing lines and Tsuki are based there; they opened up a pop-up shop in Toronto at some point too, etc.
And the prices are absolutely bananas as usual. 60£ for a small coffee cup? Not even touched by the qween holy fingers! :roll:
Her manager is based in Canada. Her team/company handles Tsuki and now Mai too. I can only assume Alice and Ellie were let go when Marzia handed the reigns over. I doubt Marzia even hired her new ceramists.

I’ve been seeing an increasing amount of comments asking about ethical standards, complaining that it takes two weeks for emails to be answered, parcels lost with no help available..... but all comments disappear overnight. The man who runs her Mai account is a fanboy and clearly can’t handle any criticism against Marzia, even though people are just asking basic questions not even aimed at her.

At least the jewellery is good quality....though it does irk me that she didn’t give much credit to her cousin who designed the notte moon/star faces. She did mention it in a video but I feel like it should be written in the product descriptions too. Her fans probably think she designed it.

This is the original bracelet her cousin made for her. Marzia took the star/moon charms and just simplified the overall look. It’s clearly not her own work because the faces actually look sophisticated and not childish.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Just to clarify, I don’t know for sure that her team look after Tsuki, I’m only assuming based on the location. Her actual manager does work with Mai though, her name is on the website.

If Marzia doesn’t make a comeback, she’ll need to be more visible on Mai or it’s going to flop eventually. Her fans only pay money for things she’s made directly or for items they actually see her wear frequently. Honestly, I’ve even considered purchasing some Notte pieces as I liked how they looked in her videos/photos. She’s going to lose that connection with them.

(Please don't make a reappearance just to sell things though, Marzia. That’s not a good look.....)

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Wow I believe that she copied the bracelet that her cousin made, her cousin should sue her for copyright if she doesnt give her any credit.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Her cousin is the one who makes all the Mai jewellery so Marzia obviously has her permission to use the design. I just feel it would be better if Marzia publicly credited her for creating the notte faces.

The notte range is the most popular one too. I find it amusing that the design her fans love most wasn’t even drawn by her.

Mugglemad32
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by Mugglemad32 »

Because her cousins drawings doesnt look like a child has drawn them and I wonder if most of her fans actually know that she didnt draw this design

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”