Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Uh... Gabi’s bullshit diet? “No alcohol” yet she’s drinking a beer which is not only alcohol but fattening alcohol, plus during the quarantine she’s posted about cake and chocolate. She’s going to gain weight and then turn and blame it on her health disorders rather than her poor diet.

babv
Learner
Learner

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by babv »

niki multiple personalities n gabi multiple faces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

babv
Learner
Learner

Post by babv »

niki home body hair knotty n gabi twerks w her back anxiety attack

neonneon
Talker
Talker

Post by neonneon »

I'd vote for Niki "pillopuffy lips" and Gabintine Back bender demartino

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

girlygossiper wrote:
debcnair wrote:Niki "what's wrong with this face?" & Gabi "coronmas" Demartino
I agree with the Niki one but maybe we can do Gabi “Gabintine” Demartino like “quarantine” but stick gabi infront since she’s tacky with her name and holidays. I’m surprised she isn’t calling this “Gabintine” tbh

I like this one, Gabintine is really funny haha.

For Niki I like Niki “pillopuffy lips” Demartino also.

Or Niki “flaccid penis” Demartino (referring to this tweet from Shane: )

Lyha
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyha »

Thanks for liking Niki "Pillopuffy lips" guys ^^

I just wanted to add something: I could be wrong, but I'm really starting to think that Gabi's lying about her asthma being that bad. I mean, I have asthma and there's no way I could live in a house with a thousand perfumed candles burning at the same time (and a perfume or essential oil diffuser).
If she had really bad asthma (like her breathing machine suggests) I don't think that she could breathe anywhere in that dusty house full of candles. So the fact that she used her asthma as a reason for switching bedrooms makes me think she just hated The Sorry Girls makeover but needed a reason that would make her the victim. I'm calling hypocrite on that one, but that's just me.

Btw in her latest vlog, the 50th girly thing to do when you're bored is to sip a glass of red wine. Seriously Gabster? Your stans are like 12! She's such a bad role model smh...

Post by Guest »

Lyha wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 pm
I just wanted to add something: I could be wrong, but I'm really starting to think that Gabi's lying about her asthma being that bad. I mean, I have asthma and there's no way I could live in a house with a thousand perfumed candles burning at the same time (and a perfume or essential oil diffuser).
If she had really bad asthma (like her breathing machine suggests) I don't think that she could breathe anywhere in that dusty house full of candles.
The candles, the amount of perfume she wears, and the fact that she sprayed actual HAIRSPRAY on her face to give a "lifting effect" in that one video... As someone with asthma who has to take medication every day just so I can breathe normally, these are all things that would trigger an attack. Just walking around Sephora for a few minutes will make me wheeze.

fifi420
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fifi420 »

Has anyone else noticed that Gabi NEVER discloses when a video or instagram post/story is sponsored by a brand? She seems to constantly have a new skin care routine that she “loves so much” yet her video descriptions never state that any part of the video is sponsored. She doesn’t even disclose when she uses affiliate links. How does she get away with this? It’s so misleading given that so many of her followers are young and probably have no idea how the influencer sponsorship space functions. They believe she is being genuine with her recommendations without realizing she is getting paid to say these things.

babv
Learner
Learner

Post by babv »

Lyha wrote:Thanks for liking Niki "Pillopuffy lips" guys ^^

If she had really bad asthma (like her breathing machine suggests) I don't think that she could breathe anywhere in that dusty house full of candles. So the fact that she used her asthma as a reason for switching bedrooms makes me think she just hated The Sorry Girls makeover but needed a reason that would make her the victim. I'm calling hypocrite on that one, but that's just me.

Btw in her latest vlog, the 50th girly thing to do when you're bored is to sip a glass of red wine. Seriously Gabster? Your stans are like 12! She's such a bad role model smh...
not to mention all the dusty musty ass antiques she buys constantly to clutter up her house. i don’t have asthma but i feel like that much accumulated dust would cause a reaction especially since i doubt she cleans them bc we all know she has bad hygiene as it is. but even if she did clean them wouldn’t being in those shops n moving things to her care bother her ? idk im allergic to dust n i don’t think i could put up w that 24/7 without even one cough in her hundreds of videos relating to antiques. *also i vote for niki pillowpuff lips too*

Dreamingpisces27
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dreamingpisces27 »

Sorry if this was mentioned already and that this is old but I just noticed this.... aren’t we supposed to be quarantined?? I love my family but I didn’t get to see them today...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

babv
Learner
Learner

Post by babv »

omg niki is so transparent. we’re the only ones that are constantly saying they’re incompatible. she obv reads here. also she’s literally not private ab her relationship whatsoever who is she trying to fool ? she forces nate to b on camera constantly, she posts/talks ab every little thing they do together (including their sex life), n on the reality show they air out their relationship problems. she leaves NOTHING to the imagination.

gloomybrat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gloomybrat »

I might be the only one, but in the new main channel video I was so annoyed when Gabi threw in random things into Niki’s box. Like that old thank you letter? I get it was a joke and even Niki laughed at it later on in the video but she basically threw junk to be funny but it was insanely immature. Not to mention the horrid recycles that Gabi added to Niki’s clothes. Niki’s changes were decent in my opinion but Gabi completely ruined those pieces with her tacky lace and beaded necklaces. That jacket? Atrocious.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Niki

Post by ugh_as_if »

babv wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:48 pm
omg niki is so transparent. we’re the only ones that are constantly saying they’re incompatible. she obv reads here. also she’s literally not private ab her relationship whatsoever who is she trying to fool ? she forces nate to b on camera constantly, she posts/talks ab every little thing they do together (including their sex life), n on the reality show they air out their relationship problems. she leaves NOTHING to the imagination.

Huh? What is she even saying? This isn't even true lmao. The second anyone on here talks about her and Nate, she runs to her social media to upload a picture with him. Niki if you're gonna lie, make your lies make more sense please. And it's not just that, you literally treat Nate like shit and talk to him like you could care less soooooo maybe, just maybe, we're going based off of what you show us on camera? :roll:

Post by Guest »

I'm late but

Niki "super querky girl uwu" & Gabi "busted looking doorknob nose"

:D 🚪

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

Post by Halloween_Cheeto »

y2k_mood wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:10 pm
I'm late but

Niki "super querky girl uwu" & Gabi "busted looking doorknob nose"

:D 🚪
LMFAOOOOOO if someone doesn't do the "busted looking doorknob nose" I'm suing. 🤣🤣🤣

Nonsensical
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nonsensical »

Lyha wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 pm
Thanks for liking Niki "Pillopuffy lips" guys ^^

And may I add that I could never live in a house full of dust! I have to at least vacuum every week so the dust won't suffocate me. She is so extra with that breathing machine. Most likely she doesn't even have asthma, she just might have become oversensitive/allergic to the amount of fragrance in her home. How does Collin stand that? My partner would hate to live in a cotton candy tinkerbells fart scented home.

Also I dislike when youtubers start promoting casual alcoholism, especially to children. Yeah wine is actually healthy when consumed in moderate amounts but drinking because of boredom isn't really a thing doctors would promote.

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

Post by Halloween_Cheeto »

Gabi "My Nose Is Fat As An Oozing Blister" and Niki "I'm Goddamned Jealous Of My Twin Sister"

Niki "My Face Was Destroyed in a Labratory" Gabi "My Face Belongs On American HORROR Story."

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

i might just be tripping, but why does niki seem meaner than gabi now? their latest niki and gabi video really shows it.. never thought i'd start liking gabi more lmfao
i only lurk.

17siren
Learner
Learner

Post by 17siren »

debcnair wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:55 am
i might just be tripping, but why does niki seem meaner than gabi now? their latest niki and gabi video really shows it.. never thought i'd start liking gabi more lmfao
Yeah. Just watched their video and Niki purposely sent her truly “ugly” pieces to work with but Gabi sent decent ones to her.. Well, props to Gabi for being nice for once. I imagine if it’s the other way around, Niki would sulk and make a big fuss about it :roll: :FU:

Jenlisa
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenlisa »

in her last video when she was talking about her plans after quarantine it said 'marry my best friend' so I guess she knows she's getting proposed to this year. ngl I do hope things work out, even though their relationship seems way different than we they first started dating I hope they'll have a genuine marriage

Return to “Niki and Gabi”