Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Resin Paddles For My Pancake Ass (Part 5)

Post by tar »

She hasn’t done anything with makeup in so long. She is such a mess now. When I think back to how Courtney was then, she was so
much more together. She was able to go grocery shopping and pull together a meal for dinner. It seems like she can’t even manage
that these days. I thought she was messy back in the day but at least she was capable of something besides getting up and sitting on
couch.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by ChittaChatta »

Did you catch the one story she put up yesterday? A pic of her saying she's sick with a bunch of text around it whining that there's no one taking care of her. Where was Mike on a Sunday? Has he finally gotten tired of her shit? 🤣

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t know how he’s put up with her as long as he has.

That pic was good with all her whining text on it. She’s always sick.

Unless she has Covid from galavanting around without a mask, I don’t want to hear about it. They spend almost all their time sitting in a dark house. It would run anybody crazy.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Her stories today really pissed me off. Your kids still have to do schoolwork even if the teacher isn't on there live, you absolute dumbass. What is that teaching them? She literally said virtual school is useless unless the teacher is on there live with them. So does that mean she doesn't make them do homework either? I don't get it. She's such a shitty parent lol

Also, her and the girls have been sick but she just brushed it off as a cold and didn't mention getting covid tested. People like her are the reason this pandemic isn't going away any time soon. Because I'm sure she's still going out spreading it at Walmart and wherever else she actually ventures out.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her girls are not that old and she doesn’t feel “equipped” to be their teacher. It isn’t like they are taking AP classes in High School.
She is useless. It sounds like the girls control her. Not she controls her household and her children. No wonder Brielle is behind.

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

Did she drop out in 2nd grade or something? If she’s too stupid to help teach her kids through the simplest of early school years then she shouldn’t have had them. She literally has NOTHING ELSE TO DO. But she’s more concerned about making IG stories and hoarding molds and scrolling Shein for cheap crap rather than her own children’s well-being. She doesn’t care if they end up neglected and left behind. She can’t lift a finger to help them. She should have used that Shein haul money for a tutor if she’s too stupid or lazy to try to educate the children she created. Good parents take responsibility for their kids, bad ones pawn them off on everyone else. I’ll bet she can’t wait til they’re old enough to drop out.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Yes!! My thoughts exactly. Get a damn tutor for them if you can't be bothered. Don't make your kids get behind just because you're too lazy to help them. I don't know anyone who has kids that live close to them, but I'm guessing the kids there aren't going back to school full time this year. So she's just going to pull this crap and not have them do any school unless it's a day where they have live classes the rest of the year?? I hope she realizes the teachers do check everything even if they don't get to it that day. Then the teachers will be trying to call her and ask why the kids aren't turning in any work, and Courtney will either ignore the calls or come on IG and bitch about how rude the teachers are and how they shouldn't be teaching 🤣

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Honestly, she seems to be a poor excuse for a parent right now. What about Mike? She says he watches all of her stories. Isn’t he concerned that his girls aren’t being properly helped by their mother? If she truly isn’t capable of helping her young children then they need to get a tutor now. Both of them are fools. Parents all over the world are overcoming this. Why can’t Courtney? She doesn’t have anything else to do and surely she isn’t that ignorant.

You are right ChittaChatta that she hides from the teachers. Why? Is she scared of them? I thought she was a big bad mama! :rofl:

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

All I can think of is that time Brielles teacher was trying to get Courtney to get in a Google Meet with her and she said she was going to pretend like her internet was down because she didn't want to talk to her 🤣

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:giggle: I know! It wasn’t in person. What was Courtney so scared of???

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

I guarantee she doesn't know what to say when the teachers question her. I bet they have asked before why certain things aren't completed on time and Courtney doesn't have any excuse.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What mother doesn’t want the best for their child. She’s setting her girls up to fail.

You know the teachers at their school talk about Courtney. I am sure she’s made a less than favorable impression at the school.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I bet the teachers cringe when they see her come, and have a really good laugh in the teacher's lounge after she leaves.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yetta wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:19 pm
I bet the teachers cringe when they see her come, and have a really good laugh in the teacher's lounge after she leaves.
You know they do. The teachers have to be exasperated with her, Courtney is so uneducated and seems so unwilling to make
an effort in her children’s life. I have never seen anyone who is so proud of being unpolished.

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

She acts like she’s being some sort of rebellious badass for refusing to do the non-live lessons. Like, “that’s not MY job.” Oh, but it is. Educating your kids IS your job. And she’s done such a terrible job at it, that’s why it’s a struggle to get her kids to do ANYTHING. Can’t get them to do schoolwork, clean, or even stop screaming like banshees. The only thing she’s managed to teach them is stupid Hangover Gang lyrics and what pot leaves and BDSM paddles look like. They’ve practically raised themselves while old Court nestles in her nasty matted robe on the couch and smokes weed. Has CPS been involved with them before? And don’t get me started on the “anniversary.” Baby daddies and mamas don’t have anniversaries. I sure hope she isn’t conning the state and taxpayers by saying she’s a single mother without support.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Oh yes, she is. That's the kicker. Mike uses a different address to make it look like they aren't living together. She used to do grocery hauls on Snapchat when that was her main social media platform that she used, and we all saw the receipt where it said she paid with EBT at the bottom of it. Sorry but someone who has a man with a union job that makes good money is NOT going to qualify for EBT assistance.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, I remember those huge grocery hauls that she did. She would have people guess how much money “she” spent. The kicker
was she wasn’t spending the money that Mike gave her for groceries. She was using a EBT card. Her live-in baby daddy had a union
job and they were using an EBT assistance card for food. Somebody wasn’t telling the truth about their living situation. They were
taking benefits from people who actually needed them.

Anastasia27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anastasia27 »

Her father signed her out of school to quit, she lived with him in her teen years. Her mother was LIVID about it. She would have never allowed that. Renee even went to college, she wanted more for Courtney.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Oh so she never finished high school? I guess that's why she doesn't care about how the girls do in school. As a parent you usually want your kids to do better than you did. I guess that's not the case with her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I didn’t think she graduated. She SHOULD want better for her girls. She doesn’t value education at all. It’s evident that she thinks
she knows it all. Unfortunately, Courtney doesn’t have enough smarts and common sense to realize just how much she doesn’t know.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”