A$pyn Ovard pt. 25 - Spending 4K isn’t that hard - MY BABY IS SO CUTIE

w14383
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: A$pyn Ovard pt. 25 - Spending 4K isn’t that hard - MY BABY IS SO CUTIE

Post by w14383 »

Did she really just say “coco would you like me assign someone to come butter your muffin?” To her child?!?

themoderngoddess
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by themoderngoddess »

The name Lola is too close to the name Luma for me. :?

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

Aspyn is really out here complaining that her newborn wakes up 2 sometimes 3 times a night :roll:

slimecatcher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slimecatcher »

Brytbratbar wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:12 pm
Aspyn is really out here complaining that her newborn wakes up 2 sometimes 3 times a night :roll:
Now she has Parker waking up to feed her once during the night AND take care of Cove 🥺 Poor Parker.

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

slimecatcher wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:07 am
Brytbratbar wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:12 pm
Now she has Parker waking up to feed her once during the night AND take care of Cove 🥺 Poor Parker.
parker is a really good dad

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Parker is a good dad but gosh he is a schmuck
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

she's gotta stop buying excessive amounts of stuff and returning it because so much of it just ends up in landfills and isn't resold
so wasteful :(

Whtvrsun
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Whtvrsun »

Are Parker’s parents cousins? I know that can be common with Utah Mormons and him Cove and Lola all have that look

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

Whtvrsun wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:13 am
Are Parker’s parents cousins? I know that can be common with Utah Mormons and him Cove and Lola all have that look
they look like parker’s mom

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

Can someone explain their living/house situation... I am so confused. They were living in St George in their first house, then built the house near Salt Lake City brand new and are living in it (and still own the house in St George??) and now they're building another house? Where is the new house going? I don't understand, and all of the houses look exactly identical and they're all in the same state. I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone trying to figure out the point of all of these brand new houses and not even selling or renting out the older ones. How bizarre.

sydjc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sydjc »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:39 am
Can someone explain their living/house situation... I am so confused. They were living in St George in their first house, then built the house near Salt Lake City brand new and are living in it (and still own the house in St George??) and now they're building another house? Where is the new house going? I don't understand, and all of the houses look exactly identical and they're all in the same state. I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone trying to figure out the point of all of these brand new houses and not even selling or renting out the older ones. How bizarre.
Ok so! They built the first house in St.George that they lived in right after they got married. They built the house up in Salt Lake and sold the St.George house. Then they decided to build a vacation home in St.George to use when they would go down to visit (and they stated it is literally a street over from their first home) and now they are building a brand new home somewhere else in Salt Lake and will be selling the house they live in now! So overall, they would own 2 houses. The one currently being built and the vacation home in St. George!

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

sydjc wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:06 pm
TheMagicAndMegan wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:39 am
Ok so! They built the first house in St.George that they lived in right after they got married. They built the house up in Salt Lake and sold the St.George house. Then they decided to build a vacation home in St.George to use when they would go down to visit (and they stated it is literally a street over from their first home) and now they are building a brand new home somewhere else in Salt Lake and will be selling the house they live in now! So overall, they would own 2 houses. The one currently being built and the vacation home in St. George!
god this is so wasteful

lisbu1
Talker
Talker

Post by lisbu1 »

gwynethpaltrow wrote:
sydjc wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:06 pm
god this is so wasteful
No kidding!! And I saw that they’re using some designer for the new house, but how much do you want to bet that it will look almost exactly like their current house (and the two before that lol)? I saw some of finishings (tile, etc) they were choosing and it’s more of the same — white, beige and pink. But pink tile?! I just can’t imagine — but is anyone surprised?

Also, I saw on her Instagram story today a to-do list, and it was basically all sponsored content-related. These “influencers” should be called advertisers or something that actually means that they are constantly just promoting other brands.

Also, this discussion is so dead lol. Is it going on anywhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwynethpaltrow
Learner
Learner

Post by gwynethpaltrow »

cove is getting too old. they really should hide her face. she can’t consent to this and i saw comments on her new video about cove on 4chan?? literally gross where is cps

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

So, what is up with Aspyn’s eyebrows?????? They’re stuck straight up, not a cute look IMO :?

InternetExplwhorer
Debater
Debater

Post by InternetExplwhorer »

MeMy99 wrote:So, what is up with Aspyn’s eyebrows?????? They’re stuck straight up, not a cute look IMO :?
Agree, i don't think they look good at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Alkmy
Informer
Informer

Post by Alkmy »

Is there still a discord? Can anyone post the link?

hhalehh
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hhalehh »

I accidentally left the discord a while back and now can’t find a way back in either lmao. Been wanting to see what people have been saying about her parenting!

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”