Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

winelover
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

Post by winelover »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:20 pm
Ccc123000 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:20 pm
I've only partly watched the Sangria Sunday video.

The lady who kept commenting repeatedly and asking Elle to say her nickname "gracefully in French" is hilarious. This is the same woman who later asked about tatoos, and to "please show them, if any." Where are these loonies from?! :rofl:

People were praising her hairstyle but it was so distracting to me how it was pin straight on the inside and then curly on the outside.

Wow, she is really trying to weasel her way out of this sticky "Seattle local" situation. In her own mind, wherever you are stuck in this lockdown/quarantine, you, by virtue of this experience, qualify to become "a local" of that place. Which makes absolutely not sense to me. If you are locked in your place of residence, you could be locked down in any random place in the world.

She bought a wok. Add that to the bunch of things she has to move around once she realizes Seattle doesn't have the opportunities (read: men) she is actively looking for. Just thinking about how half her stuff is in Florida (I am assuming that's where "storage" is), probably half in Vancouver somewhere, gives me anxiety. She's basically a nomad at this point. That might work for some people, but not for me. I need to put down my roots somewhere.
Eleonore Florence Lecocq couldn't weasel out of her claim that her sources are local so she avoided addressing that (based on the first 30 minutes I watched). She's accumulating so much crap again, so when she moves she'll have to put THAT in storage :roll: Try packing a wok in your suitcase :rofl:

Yeah she always cherry picks when she's addressing "hater comments" and manipulates the audience so that they turn around and praise her/throw her a pity party lol. Its especially annoying with this situation though bc I don't think most of her viewers know that she was making those claims that she sources everything locally and thus supports the local economy there during a fucking pandemic! She INTENTIONALLY ignored that part when whining to her minions about people not considering her a local Seattle business boohoo so that she could play victim and garner sympathy and act like she's taking the high rode going forward bc she has already addressed all of this. She knows exactly what she's doing when she's addressing things, deleting comments etc.

I wish someone would make one of those expose videos on her on youtube or something. Narcissist con artist is all she is!

Post by Guest »

winelover wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:56 pm

Yeah she always cherry picks when she's addressing "hater comments" and manipulates the audience so that they turn around and praise her/throw her a pity party lol. Its especially annoying with this situation though bc I don't think most of her viewers know that she was making those claims that she sources everything locally and thus supports the local economy there during a fucking pandemic! She INTENTIONALLY ignored that part when whining to her minions about people not considering her a local Seattle business boohoo so that she could play victim and garner sympathy and act like she's taking the high rode going forward bc she has already addressed all of this. She knows exactly what she's doing when she's addressing things, deleting comments etc.

I wish someone would make one of those expose videos on her on youtube or something. Narcissist con artist is all she is!
I hate her cherry picking comments. Going back to Special Someone, she totally went on and on in a condescending manner how it wasn’t one of the band guys. It’s like, ok? :roll: that was one of the few guesses but we all had a running theory it was a single dad. SHE NEVER ADDRESSED IT and I’m assuming that’s exactly who he was. :FU:

She and Dickles were exactly the same in this regard, purposely leaving out information to make themselves look good and manipulate the narrative.

Post by Guest »

I started a new thread. Can a moderator close this one, or can someone tell me how the process works? Thanks!

Return to “Elle Florence”