IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by RecyclePileQueen »

Ick. I am so glad that I didn’t have a chance to watch today’s vlog. So she doesn’t have the mental capacity to realize that vasectomies can be reversed...Probably does not realize that Banjo will be given the opportunity to save a sperm sample for future fertility uses...A sample which can then be used to create embryos where the gender can be determined before they are implanted… And where are we going with this? To probably the only way they will ever have a boy? Ye Gods she is stupid.

Banjo, on the other hand, will be shooting nothing but blanks and it will allow him to dally anywhere he feels like without having to wear condoms. Oh, never mind. She wants to go all rhythm method and pull-out and have 27 girls like some kind of Duggars. Disgusting. BFT2 is already being planned in her head.
My bitch flag flies from the highest pole of this castle.

readingsheep
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by readingsheep »

There is no way Banjo will go for vasectomy. He thinks he's too precious for that.

Chucho88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chucho88 »

rayver723 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 pm
I still say miya has some learning disability that needs much more attention than just speech therapy lessons. You would think their school would notice this or banjo and judy are hiding concern about it, maybe out of embarrassment or some other reason

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I feel the same way I was watching some blogs that Judy’s mom puts up on her channel and I noticed on one of the videos mama is outside w the twins and I believe mama is trying to ask Mya questions but Mya doesn’t make any eye contact with her and she really struggles with basic pronunciation of words or putting a thought together that isn’t food , Mya doesn’t play w Kiera in the video either . Mya didn’t interact the same way Kiera did when Mama was talking to her .
Last edited by Chucho88 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparkle01
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sparkle01 »

So a few vlogs ago (title: sleeping in separate rooms, something like that) she says “oh it’s just because of his allergies and I’m pregnant so it’s more comfortable for me to be alone and he can be up all night sniffling without bothering each other” something along that line, turns to “yeah I thought he may have had the virus so he was sleeping in another room” on FaceTime?? Jumbo dear just sleeping in another room won’t stop the spread, especially if he’s cooking for you and the kids lmao he can sneeze and cough in the kitchen around you but you make him go to another room to sleep “just incase”??

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I wonder if Chubbs is dumbly confusing vasectomy with chemical castration.

Here’s an easy way to remember...

Vasectomy is what Banjo should have.

Chemical castration is (sometimes used as a co-treatment for prostate cancer, but usually) for sexual offenders. Ahem.

BusyB12
Talker
Talker

Post by BusyB12 »

^

Why is the story changing about why benji isn’t sleeping in the bedroom anymore. She even showed herself dusting the fan to get him back in there. Benji is an Azz hole and Judy is denial of how he treats her.

chilidubu
Talker
Talker

Post by chilidubu »

Jumbo did say “the thought of being completely done with having babies” worries her. Interesting choice of word there. I bet it worries her because then Banjo can have his side relationships and Jumbo would never know and possibly would open her up to whatever infections he was getting. Nasty.

Suzyq
Learner
Learner

Post by Suzyq »

Am I the only one who found Banjo’s behavior suspicious in yesterday’s vlog? At 7:30 Judy was getting snacks together for them to go on a hike and he says “I plan on being out with the girls for a while to get their energy out”. I bet he wasn’t planning on her going with them. There was a break in the scene and when she came back from getting snacks in the pantry, she had a look on her face like she wasn’t happy. Then, when they were at his bachelor pad studio at minute 9:00 she says she’s getting editing done while he “talks on the phone in the closet”.😯 What?!? Does she really see nothing wrong with that? It’s not like the girls were noisy, at that point they were being somewhat quiet. Sometimes I feel sorry for Judith but then I realize either they have some kind of arrangement or she HAS to know he’s got a side piece. She isn’t strong enough to tell him to knock it off. He needs to remember where his bread and butter comes from. It sure as hell isn’t his channel. :D

Btw Judith, for crying out loud, please DON’T get pregnant again after this baby. You’re bringing children into this world without properly taking care of them. Getting pregnant just to have a boy so your husband feels more like a man is no reason to have a baby.🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, when BFT (baby girl 4) is born, please do not send the twins (or Julianna) to your parents house so you can focus on the baby. It’s my opinion that sending one child away so you can care for another is what causes problems between the siblings. Maybe that’s why Julianna seemed so resentful of her sisters and became mean to them. When I had my third child, I included my daughters in everything when we brought my son home. I told them how loved they were and how much their new brother needed them. I didn’t have the village you have, it was just me, my husband and my kids. I had no help and I managed quite well. It can be done without the village. :|

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

^^^^^ you may be on to something. I can totally see Judy being OK with a side piece. He probably brainwashed her (which isn’t hard to do) into thinking he has needs. And if she won’t meet them than someone else will.

Also explains why she does the hair and makeup all of a sudden.

The part where he hides in the closet to talk??? Crazy.

I guess I missed that part cause I was gagging at her touching all the chips instead of just pouring them into the container.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

smg19
Debater
Debater

Post by smg19 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if they have some sort of arrangement. A lot of public figures have open relationships. What I don’t understand is what would Judy get out of the arrangement? She’s the bread winner, she’s the primary care taker of the kids, etc. His only purpose seems to be to give the illusion of a “perfect” family and he can’t even do that right. I don’t think that’s enough to put up with his shit. Judy would be so much better off without him. Granted, she isn’t really a prize in my eyes but I do think she deserves better than Benji. She could get a manager to oversee the business side of YT, she already has a lot of help with the kids but she could get even more help if needed, and she could focus on herself and her kids until she wants to date again and find someone who’s not toxic.

Eclairsu
Talker
Talker

Post by Eclairsu »

The girls eat a crap ton of cookies, candy, and ice cream. 😂 But in last vlog she brags how the girls don’t like cotton candy grapes. 😂 Trying to make us think her girls are remotely healthy. Cause look my girls hate the sweet tasting grapes. 😂 It’s hilarious.

smartalice
Informer
Informer

Post by smartalice »

Jumbo already having regrets about Baby 4. Most expectant couples will talk about whether or not they’ll have another AFTER the baby is born and delivered. Funny how she even brings up the subject of vasectomy or in this case, “neutering” Dumbo. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.

Dark Ash
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dark Ash »

I couldn't believe that Banjo asked his friends about what kind of birth control they were using first of all and in front of the kids no less!?!? wtf? They say Adam will be getting a vasectomy and Benji agrees its a good idea yet Judy the dumbest bitch ever says that will emasculate him and basically totally insults and emasculates Adam! wtf is wrong with Judy!?! She definitely wants more children after this one since she couldn't save her marriage this time with a boy. And their questions to the Biden's were so fucking stupid! She doesn't take any extra precautions even know she pregnant! She looks fat as shit and not pregnant at all. They are such a germ filled rapey slow train wreck of grossness!

speakyourdreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

IT'SJUDYS4thGirlandBenjiHatesHisLIFE (Pt. 98)

Post by speakyourdreams »

How old is Judy? 35? She’s getting to that advanced maternal age and risks increase even more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know your wife and she wouldnt mind

bananas
Learner
Learner

Post by bananas »

patientLikeAcircle wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:58 pm
This from their state gov.
they really should consider holding the twins back for another year and have them repeat kindergarten again .. or at least they should hold miya back.. it would be better to do this now, rather than have miya struggle in the years to come

RecyclePileQueen
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

bananas wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:05 am

they really should consider holding the twins back for another year and have them repeat kindergarten again .. or at least they should hold miya back.. it would be better to do this now, rather than have miya struggle in the years to come
Yes, by all logic they should hold Miya back. But isn’t Obachan somewhere within the school district hierarchy? I’m sure she’d raise a proper fuss if any of her “perfect” issue were deemed to be better off repeating.

Plus, unless they hold both twins back, the J+K vs. M war would just escalate. And what happens then? Miya would simply become more clingy to Chubbs and more obnoxious on Camera, because Camera is the only one who pays attention to her. At the very worst case she will become withdrawn and possibly suicidal and you know that Chubbs and Banjo will simply ignore her. That kid only stands a chance if both twins get held back, And if she gets some serious… And I mean serious… Speech therapy. Not this half assed whatever it is that goes on in her life while her mother still says “goo mownink” And her father can’t pronounce anything properly anyway.

I don’t know why I get so upset over this. They’re not my kids. I’m not responsible for them. But it seems like nobody wants to be.

Good grief, these so-called parents disgust me. Good Luck, BFT.

honeycupcake
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by honeycupcake »

Can i ask, what does BFT stand for? LOL

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

I wonder what Miya and Keira's grades are like,with school being out Judy should look into speech therapy for Miya outside of school maybe get a therapist health insurance may even pay for it.

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 pm
Sorry I forgot to mention something disgusting!

Earlier she had bought forks for Baby L by mistake, she wanted spoons. A kind viewer caught her hint and sent these to her.

The other vlog, she had all three girls eating ice-cream out of them! How gross! You hope the girls are not sick with the virus or anything!

Also how rude is she. The viewer gifted them for Baby L !!! The spoons were pricey at $19.99!
They were for the family she mentioned in the buy buy baby vlog that her family liked to use the spoons for ice cream but brought the forks on accident idk why she put them on her registry if they're for the family though

reallywth2018
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reallywth2018 »

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:31 pm
Judy just turned 34.  I'm shocked April is actually older than her LOL

She's at 28 weeks.  Shouldn't she be tested for GD already.  Her baby can't be that big! 

Still no OB... her EDD is June 20 if anyone wondering.  (Maybe that can be Baby L's middle name "June" LOL)

Amy had two home births.  She would be the go-to person for advice.  If they were talking, that is LOL

April has a couple of collabs with her mommy vlogger friends.  Surprised she didn't include I'm a Mommy Vlogger Judy LOL

Check out her IG https://www.instagram.com/aprilathena7/?hl=en if anyone interested.  She is giving away money  :tu:
Judy really doesn't have any YouTuber friends that are well known from what I've seen. Whenever she mentions a youtuber I'm like huh,I mean she's had a few famous families that's she's collaborated with but you don't see or hear about them anymore.

She had all of those people at her house a few years ago for vlogger fair in Seattle (the Ali's aka La toy a forever, April &Justin,Gabe babe, daily Davidson's, Cullen and Katie, and the Lavigne's) all with kids the twins and jbs age and grade level and we haven't seen them since then.These families alone have gotten together since then and have had vacations together and have attended events together like graduations(Dee graduated a few years ago but Judy didn't go).It almost makes you wonder what her status is in the YouTube world,she talked about not seeing Latoya since the last dancember why not get together and plan something for when all of this is over and baby L is older,Samia is a few months younger than the twins.

April has also done commercials and did something for food Network I've also seen her cleaning and organizing videos

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”