'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thank you to TheHippieChick and SPF5000 for the collaborative thread name - it's FANTASTIC ! :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Re: 'Blendifullofshit' - Twati Ripping At The Seams Of Success - Part 36

Post by Ahuja »

even when she was barefaced in her video, you can't see her pores or lines or anything. she needs to stop with that filter.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Well, I'm about to type as essay length response to Twati:

1. These 'puffs' are not hard to source as demonstrated by several GG posters. They can be sourced at Walmart, Target. Boots (UK), Superdrug, Supermarkets PLUS pro make up websites such as MAC, Mehron, Kryolan and professional SFX stores online and in person. You can walk in to a store and pick them up immediately but, Twati is the only one to make these 'readily available' - that's if you wait three weeks for your package to arrive!

2. She didn't film an instruction video as she thought the product was 'intuitive' - (you may want to tell your stans that same thing Twati, as they have trolled people for using the 'puff' WRONG!)

3. She had an endo 'flare up' - which is totally mind boggling. A laparoscopy is the only way to diagnose endometriosis (as demonstrated by her sister). In Bora Bora/Tahiti, Twati is posing for bikini shots with no signs of scarring (I'm a retired nurse and know what to look for). I also have personal friends diagnosed with endo who have to work AND raise children as many posters on here have to do. Someone also pointed out that they were watching her IG stories and her 'flare up' was the time she was pissing about with her sisters in Seattle. I can't confirm this as I don't watch her that often.

4. She is fed up of people mentioning her endo/infertility - hint Twati : Don't fucking mention it then - say you had 'flu'

5. She has not made any money from the 'puff' but, the money she has made, she's put back into the company. I repeat - She has not made money from this launch ! (LOLOLOLOL)

6. Only 1% of 'puffs' were damaged - yeah Twati - 100,000 x 1% = 1000 - that's pretty bad. Bearing in mind not all the 'puffs' have been washed yet! Some have not even got to their destination!

7. She swears this is not a 'cash grab' and she's not sure what a cash grab is : It's a a scheme by companies to make poorly made product just for the purpose of making money OR referring to an expensive but poorly made product - which is what it is. If you want to get lawyers onto me for this statement - feel free but, in return, I want to know how much the 'puff' costs to make!

8. She needed to time to herself to get herself together , away from the negativity. As CEO of a company - YOU are NO LONGER the PRIORITY - your customers ARE!

9. 'Fail swoop' ....seriously ? it's FELL SWOOP (Fell here is an adjective meaning fierce, savage, cruel, or ruthless) - however the 'Fail' could be a Freudian slip !

10. The 'puff' was put through vigorous testing and industrial washes - yet, it can't withstand anything more than a 'delicate's wash' in a delicate's bag' and gently patted dry like a baby! Or dry it with a hairdryer 3 feet away!

11. She accused people of sharing the same 5 photos of a torn 'puff' and made it quite obvious that she has had people check out their IP addresses .... her family are computer boffins and apparently will 'track you down' if you dare to disparage Twati or her company! I find this very threatening and highly intrusive behaviour!

12. She also makes it sound like she is going to sue websites who defame her company ! Go ahead Twati - people are obviously lying about the longevity of this 'puff'

13. To demonstrate - she opens a brand new 'puff' and barely puts any product on it - and then goes and washes it in the basin - like she's bathing a baby bird!

14. Comments under her video 'NOPE! I'm tired of her preaching', 'My 'puff' made me look streaky' , 'It's not the same after washing' etc etc etc

15. Says the 'puff' will last longer than a Beauty Blender (I feel a lawsuit coming!) - but, you might want to buy another after a couple of months. Why would you need to replace it so soon Twati?

16. She accuses us all of being lazy and not taking care of our makeup tools by washing them frequently (this woman is really PREACHY and knows fuck all about what the ordinary makeup user does - I have spot clean solution for my brushes and the Beauty Blender soap for Beauty Blender and Real Techniques sponges)

17. Comments from Twitter : Tati blames, shames, and is condescending with customers over Blendiful, I understand standing behind by your products but I got lipstickgate chills. And if I am going to get on @Jaclynhill's case I am getting on this.

I'm so happy you gave us information and details on how to use the blendiful! I'm not so happy and how condescending you sounded, it makes me feel stupid for having purchased this product.

When asked to get a refund on my blendiful they just said they would send a new one. I appreciate you trying to make it right but, I'm just not satisfied and want a refund

I'm so sad this blendiful is not working for me no matter how much I try it. It takes me twice as long to put my foundation and concealer on.

Tati: “There are no well known problems” Everyone: “mine has ripped first wash” Didn’t she say originally it was groundbreaking?! #blendiful

I absolutely cannot get the foundation out of my Blendiful. I’ve hand washed it, washed it in the washer and I’ve tried soaking it. After all of this it’s still stuck on it. After all of this, I feel like my Blendiful is not as soft and it now leaves streaks in my makeup

This @GlamLifeGuruBlendiful video is the most condescending thing I've ever seen on YouTube...I'll never waste a dime on @TatiBEAUTY

After you washed your Blendiful, did it still leave fibers in your products (tatcha primer)?

All this Blendiful hype made me get couple of 1$ Amazon puffs. Thnx Tati

Nelehrr
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Nelehrr »

The crumpet visual is way too much for me -gags-

NakedAndLaughing
Talker
Talker

Post by NakedAndLaughing »

I wonder if she smokes weed, not that I care but I decided to watch her latest video and her eyes are really bloodshot.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:06 am
Thank you to TheHippieChick and SPF5000 for the collaborative thread name - it's FANTASTIC ! :love2:
Thank you! I feel honoured 8-)

being human
Learner
Learner

Post by being human »

NakedAndLaughing wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:42 am
I wonder if she smokes weed, not that I care but I decided to watch her latest video and her eyes are really bloodshot.
Probably from crying, actually. But, I mean, get some Visine and suck it up, girl.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Just realised something - only 1.04% of her Youtube audience bought the 'puff'

Also, I went across to Ali Baba and the teardrop shape microfibre makeup puffs with the ribbon are $0.03 - $0.36 - depending on quantity that you order - obviously the more you order, the lower the price per unit..........that's one hell of a profit margin ! Some would even say it's a 'CASH GRAB!'..........

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

It could be from her glittery palette as well 🤣😂 glitters must travel around the face, if she found it on her forehead or hair and said: "I'm sweating glitter "! If I'd get an email-it's time for HALO and blenditrash, I'd reply to it and say do not write to me again or I'll report your IP address for harassment 🤣😂 I's unbelievable how snotty and arrogant she is now, and to think when she started doing WTF videos with luxury gimmicks, she said that she feels so out of place when going to those counters, now she looks like someone who could be working there and being a passive aggressive and judgemental. :FU:

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

Wow. Twati really is a raging bitch. First off no matter how many blurreen filters she uses you can still see how damaged her skin is. I mean you shill sugar pills. Get yo act straight.
Also what a hypocrite talking about mental health. Didn't you attack James Twati? Also your puffs suck. Idk why do people buy youtubers' shit when reputed brands create better products.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

I was also thinking that the bloodshot eyes must be from her chunky palette. Or that puff is making bacteria so fast that it's already infecting her eyes.

missymoocher123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missymoocher123 »

SPF5000 wrote:I was also thinking that the bloodshot eyes must be from her chunky palette. Or that puff is making bacteria so fast that it's already infecting her eyes.
I wouldn’t put one of those things near my eyes. Can’t wait till she does the eyeshadow tutorial with the damn thing. Wonder how it handles glitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Thread name = I n s p i r a t i o n a l

Unlike Twatto and her microfibre douche
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

Tati has lost 10k subscribers after her rant video, her daily average being -660.

I hope more ppl won’t take someone calling them idiots and intimidating them with doxing shit.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

didn't the queen twat herself have a hard time useen the dyson hair apparatus when she first got it, because she didn't stop to read the instructions?
but she's going to make her subs and customers feel like morons because THEY didn't read the instructions for the scamwow.
how many levels of hypocrisy does twat's onion hold?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Twat's onion 😂😂😂
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

On her twitter she is sayeen:

“ Please don't leave hate comments toward this account - negative on negative heals nothing. This is just an illustration of what creators have to go through to create & participate on a public platform. I want to be more vocal about it”

The amount of constant repulsing and attracting (am I saying that right?) is mind boggling. She is doing everything in her power to silence people (i.e. mostly just fair criticism), now she is in some sort of begging mode with this tweet, and what irks me the most is that she is making this about HER, what CREATORS GO THROUGH. Girl, you are selling products to COSTUMERS, it is NOT ABOUT YOU.

Pls someone give this girl an education or at least something called intelligence or empathy -whatever

Poldl
Debater
Debater

Post by Poldl »

The red eyes are a cheap emotional manipulation, she has to make herself to be the victim all the time. And it worked, I've skimmed through the comment on youtube and there were a lot of concerned stans because "it looks like she has been crying all night".

I saw another comment that said people should leaver her alone, because it's not their business. LOL! Imagine reacting like that with an actual company. "Leave Coca-Cola alone! So what they found a rat in a soda can, it's their business not yours! Instead of tearing each other down let's build each other up! #livelaughlove"

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

vajigglejaggle wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:22 am
didn't the queen twat herself have a hard time useen the dyson hair apparatus when she first got it, because she didn't stop to read the instructions?
but she's going to make her subs and customers feel like morons because THEY didn't read the instructions for the scamwow.
This!!! The Dyson, the Beauty Bakerie foundation (that had to be applied with the paired oil). Both of those products had TONS of people try it as well as instructions first and she’s just a lazy illiterate fuck.

How fucking dare she blame consumers when the ONLY thing she released was a 15 second clip in a collab video with Charshit Titbury. 1% of customers???? 1% my ASS. I saw thousands of comments on all of the review videos saying how it ripped after one use/wash.

“It’s hurtful to customers who may have wanted it” if you were THAT confident in your brand you shouldn’t have to worry about that, and you would have an actual refund policy, bitch.

How dare she blame this entire fiasco on an endo flare up when she had months/weeks in advance to actually sit down and fucking film. You’re telling me you have a whole team for TatiBeauty and NONE of your employees could film anything either with a model??? NO ONE was able to film anything? Of fucking course because she wanted all the drama to pick up first so she could victimize herself. Tati you’re a fucking millionaire and you have the LUXURY of taking time to ignore every last responsibility of yours because you have the money to do so. Working women, women without health insurance, single moms, women without the economic standing that you have ALL have to just suck it the fuck up and push through their periods, endo, lupus, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, TMJ, severe migraines, etc. how fucking dare you victimize yourself for having this condition and using that as the excuse for not informing your audience of how to use a product when you had ALL this time from the final stamp of approval to launch. The only reason she brought her endo up is for people to pity her and brush off the fact that she’s irresponsible and fucking lazy as a brand owner, and knows her product is so faulty and shit that she can’t even be bothered to offer them fucking refunds for their ACTUAL hard earned money that didn’t come from scamming.

(Side note: she said something along the lines of “don’t bring up mY OVARIES, my UTERUS, my ***female*** problems” and it came off as terfy ... Very terfy imo considering Nikkie tutorials’ announcement )

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

facet00n wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:01 am
vajigglejaggle wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:22 am
This!!! The Dyson, the Beauty Bakerie foundation (that had to be applied with the paired oil). Both of those products had TONS of people try it as well as instructions first and she’s just a lazy illiterate fuck.

How fucking dare she blame consumers when the ONLY thing she released was a 15 second clip in a collab video with Charshit Titbury. 1% of customers???? 1% my ASS. I saw thousands of comments on all of the review videos saying how it ripped after one use/wash.

“It’s hurtful to customers who may have wanted it” if you were THAT confident in your brand you shouldn’t have to worry about that, and you would have an actual refund policy, bitch.

How dare she blame this entire fiasco on an endo flare up when she had months/weeks in advance to actually sit down and fucking film. You’re telling me you have a whole team for TatiBeauty and NONE of your employees could film anything either with a model??? NO ONE was able to film anything? Of fucking course because she wanted all the drama to pick up first so she could victimize herself. Tati you’re a fucking millionaire and you have the LUXURY of taking time to ignore every last responsibility of yours because you have the money to do so. Working women, women without health insurance, single moms, women without the economic standing that you have ALL have to just suck it the fuck up and push through their periods, endo, lupus, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, TMJ, severe migraines, etc. how fucking dare you victimize yourself for having this condition and using that as the excuse for not informing your audience of how to use a product when you had ALL this time from the final stamp of approval to launch. The only reason she brought her endo up is for people to pity her and brush off the fact that she’s irresponsible and fucking lazy as a brand owner, and knows her product is so faulty and shit that she can’t even be bothered to offer them fucking refunds for their ACTUAL hard earned money that didn’t come from scamming.

(Side note: she said something along the lines of “don’t bring up mY OVARIES, my UTERUS, my ***female*** problems” and it came off as terfy ... Very terfy imo considering Nikkie tutorials’ announcement )
All of this! And let us not forget that the original launch date was BLACK FRIDAY. She said it was completely ready to go but she wanted to give people more time to enjoy the palette first. So you're telling me you were 100% ready for a launch for almost 2 months and in that time couldn't film a 10 minute tutorial?

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”