Maggie & Emma MacDonald: Poshmark Frauds, Comment Mods, and Photoshopped Bods (pt. 9)

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maggie & Emma MacDonald: Poshmark Frauds, Comment Mods, and Photoshopped Bods (pt. 9)

Post by gurugallll »

should’ve added delusional in the title lol.

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maggie & Emma MacDonald: Poshmark Frauds, Comment Mods, and Photoshopped Bods (pt. 9)

Post by gossipgalll »

its so weird that she's planning on emma living with her. does emma plan on being her shadow forever?

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

did anyone notice in her vlog she says "they're wearing their... puffers". she like didn't know whether or not to say aritzia

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

The last house shown on the last thread actually seemed her style; grey walls, modern interior. It’s going to be interested seeing how she decorated the place. She needs to also take Tyla’s style into consideration. She probably won’t have her black and white ikea looking space with random prints of butts and bodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

girlygossiper wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:17 am
The last house shown on the last thread actually seemed her style; grey walls, modern interior. It’s going to be interested seeing how she decorated the place. She needs to also take Tyla’s style into consideration. She probably won’t have her black and white ikea looking space with random prints of butts and bodies.

just going to repost the zillow links for easy access

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17-C ... 8599_zpid/
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/141- ... 3661_zpid/
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/87-B ... 2028_zpid/

not sure how maggie is going to find the money for a downpayment - i'm sure one paid partnership can pay for her monthly mortgage, but again... how is she going to be able to even FURNISH that house? we're running into an alex garza situation where she buys a $1m house and can't properly furnish it

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:25 am
jadorexo wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:24 am
girlygossiper wrote:

just going to repost the zillow links for easy access

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17-C ... 8599_zpid/
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/141- ... 3661_zpid/
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/87-B ... 2028_zpid/

not sure how maggie is going to find the money for a downpayment - i'm sure one paid partnership can pay for her monthly mortgage, but again... how is she going to be able to even FURNISH that house? we're running into an alex garza situation where she buys a $1m house and can't properly furnish it

I mean shes probably saved money up for a downpayment i feel like we all look over the fact that she does get paid alot more then we think
you think she's saved $200k cash for a down payment? i'd honestly be shocked. i started following the boston group less then a year ago and i think that's when their channel actually grew. by just pure logical reasoning and giving them the benefit of the doubt, i'd HIGHLY doubt maggie has that much (post living expenses / taxes / when they started really blowing money because they got more successful on youtube) unless somehow she has money from her parents/grandparents.

i wonder if you can write off a down payment as a business expense as a youtuber? haha or she's going to buy the property under her "business name"

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

Gurugossiping wrote:nobody is saying she can't afford the house. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean purchasing a million dollar home is a smart idea. just because you have the money doesn't mean you have to spend it.

SAVE. you never know what's going to happen later down the road and it's important to SAVE.
Like who knows! at this rate everyone is seeing the real her so her youtube will probably tank within the next two years!

funnydollll
Learner
Learner

Post by funnydollll »

Personally, I think buying a house might be a smart decision. What I don't get, though, is why she's looking at such big, expensive houses (assuming she's looking at those 800k-1.5m houses previously posted). I don't understand why she cant just get a 400-500k starter home? It's not like she has a big family or anything. I don't get why she always has to have the most expensive, flashy things. If her YouTube income ever stops, how is she going to pay off a million on a house for two people?

GossipGirl90210
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGirl90210 »

Really frustrating that she says there's nothing to walk around and do in Boston when it's cold out. What does she think everyone does who lives in the city? I lived there for four years in college and didn't have a car (most 20-somethings I know did not either), and we walked EVERYWHERE.

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 am
funnydollll wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:34 am
Personally, I think buying a house might be a smart decision. What I don't get, though, is why she's looking at such big, expensive houses (assuming she's looking at those 800k-1.5m houses previously posted). I don't understand why she cant just get a 400-500k starter home? It's not like she has a big family or anything. I don't get why she always has to have the most expensive, flashy things. If her YouTube income ever stops, how is she going to pay off a million on a house for two people?
exactly! i get not dumping money into a rental but no need for a million dollar home at her age. what is she trying to prove
I honestly hope she does buy it, so that when the house goes into foreclosure, she'll get like 300 points knocked off her credit score and she'll be the laughing stock of banks everywhere :rofl:

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

If she wants to own and not burn money by renting, she should start smaller, maybe a condo. At least she seems to realize that she's wasting money by renting a luxury apartment.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

gossipgalll wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:54 am
its so weird that she's planning on emma living with her. does emma plan on being her shadow forever?
It is so weird. Why would Tyler even want that? Assuming they are in an actual relationship,it would be so awkward having your sister there when you want to be alone with your boyfriend or if Tyler wants to walk around nude or whatever lol. It’s just odd. Also Maggie doesn’t know the first thing about owning a home. You can’t just call maintenance when something isn’t working, and you actually have to research who you hire. She’s so stupid.

fcomical
Talker
Talker

Post by fcomical »

funnydollll wrote:
You can’t really get an actual house in the Boston area for 400-500k (or at least not one Maggie would want to live in). However, I have no clue why she isn’t looking at condos instead. She really wants to live out in the suburbs with her boyfriend at age 23? Does he actually want that?

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Maggie and emma have a weird relashionship. Didnt emma move out and get her own apartment because they wanted to live alone?? Why would emma move in with maggie and tyler. I wonder what tyler thinks of that. I sure wouldn't want that if i were him

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

fcomical wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:51 am
funnydollll wrote:
You can’t really get an actual house in the Boston area for 400-500k (or at least not one Maggie would want to live in). However, I have no clue why she isn’t looking at condos instead. She really wants to live out in the suburbs with her boyfriend at age 23? Does he actually want that?
She barely sees tyler because shes always out at the bar with other dudes and emma. She acts single lol. I cant see her and tyler lasting forever i dont think shes really thought this through to think they have a good enough relationship to get a whole house together, an apartment yes but not a house thats a big thing

mountainhoney
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainhoney »

Following

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

Gurugossiping wrote:What is up w Maggie’s face

She looks like she’s gotten filler in her cheeks...

gossiplover21
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplover21 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:42 am
What is up w Maggie’s face

oh gosh what is wrong with her face. she looks like a little kid who put their moms makeup on

baddestbeech
Informer
Informer

Post by baddestbeech »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:23 am
girlygossiper wrote:

everything will be white. she thinks she's some interior designer but really every space she lives in looks like the hospital on The Handmaids Tale. (Look it up if you don't watch the show)
only wearing/decorating with black, grey and white does not equal having style, as much as they like to think so

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Not that I think he has the money to do so, but if she does buy a house hopefully everything is only in her name because they are not going to last as a couple.

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”