Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa “desperate for dick, but always the side chick” Lace

Post by CopperGirl »

I find it difficult to believe that any of these influencers and YouTubers really care about what's happening. They are all just posting the same pictures and repeating the same phrases because if they didn't they would get a lot of hate. In two months they will be back to posting like normal, and will only bring up racism, police brutality, and BLM if something like this happens again.

But who knows, maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

ilovekike14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ilovekike14 »

I subscribed to the $12 tier just to see what she would be posting. I was planning on staying subscribed for only 1 month so I could see if she was going to follow through with this. We already know she is a scammer but wait until you hear what she did with her patreon.

With patron, the creator can choose to charge the patrons on the 1st of the following month, or they can charge the day you subscribe since there is content already posted. This BITCH set up her second patreon tier and made it available in May 27th (the vlogs and insta story close friends shit). So i got charged on the 27th and didn’t think I had to pay until the 27th of the next month. Well surprise surprise, I got another charge of $12 on June 1st. I am subscribed to another person for $1 a month so I never pay attention to when it charges me. The last time she posted a video was last Sunday lol. She posts a lot on her stories but we have only seen the office tour vlog. Lol she is a joke.

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner

Post by justavisitor123 »

07B8FD0F-478D-4DD1-A38F-6A9EE1AB3457.jpeg
3C6556E2-A07D-4612-B9A2-987D082A64FB.jpeg
Why can’t she be nice? Why can’t she answer a question without selling her redundant courses? Why would she just walk into someone’s home randomly?

I can’t even hate scroll through her instagram stories, she dumbs herself down for this “mr.manifested, virgo” and acts like she can’t freaking paint a wall? This office seems so unnecessary, she’s got that huge cabin and can’t make space for her “work” there.

She is just becoming more and more insufferable.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

God can you imagine how miserable it must be to be her? She gets mad at the littlest of things, otherwise she wouldn't feel the need to be so snippy with everyone.

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

She is such a a hypocrite. These last what 3 to 4 years preaching about having your own shit going and taking care of your body for you and not neglecting your fitness goals for a relationship has all went down the drain. Looks like the project blissful Instagram is officially dead. Great job Marissa you once again for the third time have made your platform all about your relationship AGAIN! Why do you think she created a payed friends group, because she wants to put all her time into her relationship. Her guy actually seems really good to her so far, but I’m surprised it doesn’t bug him how she tries to make it look like he worships her with her smug ass look on her face and her child’s voice when she is around him. She just had become even more of an insufferable braggart with expensive things she buys and rubbing her relationship in her sheeples face it’s so immature. It’s like watching a 15 year getting their first paycheck and relationship.

harperlane11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harperlane11 »

Did anyone watch the "Mr. Manifested" video? lmao :roll:

Also are we going to move over to Discord?

ilovekike14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ilovekike14 »

harperlane11 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 pm
Did anyone watch the "Mr. Manifested" video? lmao :roll:

Also are we going to move over to Discord?
If we move to discord I’ll repost everything from her patreon and private story lol

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

According to insta, she's engaged.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

So.. she’s engaged.

Haven’t they only been dating like a minute?

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

Forevergauc wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:13 pm
So.. she’s engaged.

Duuude! She is engaged after what 3 weeks or a month of dating?! I have a friend who is in her Patreon too, and one thing I do know is that is the ring she showed him she wanted lol. She bosses that poor man around that it’s sickening. She preys on his kindness and love for her. Just the other day my friend and I were watching her tell him that if he didn’t buy her two chairs she wouldn’t allow him to be on her good side until then and all she bought him was Taco Bell lol. She then said in her bragging typing that this is why you don’t settle and such. I feel sorry for her because he doesn’t know what he had gotten himself into. Just look how she has been neglecting her work pretty much and continues to tell people to buy her Patreon for most small ass videos that she barely posts. If we think she is lazy now lol this is only the beginning that man will eventually end up spending all his money on her. Please give me the link to that new site if we are moving. This is my first time being able to post because majority of the time the site is too slow or down. Also please spill about that mr.manifested I’m sure she is going to look smug in it..

ilovekike14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ilovekike14 »

Gossipmedium wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:49 pm
Forevergauc wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:13 pm
So.. she’s engaged.

Duuude! She is engaged after what 3 weeks or a month of dating?! I have a friend who is in her Patreon too, and one thing I do know is that is the ring she showed him she wanted lol. She bosses that poor man around that it’s sickening. She preys on his kindness and love for her. Just the other day my friend and I were watching her tell him that if he didn’t buy her two chairs she wouldn’t allow him to be on her good side until then and all she bought him was Taco Bell lol. She then said in her bragging typing that this is why you don’t settle and such. I feel sorry for her because he doesn’t know what he had gotten himself into. Just look how she has been neglecting her work pretty much and continues to tell people to buy her Patreon for most small ass videos that she barely posts. If we think she is lazy now lol this is only the beginning that man will eventually end up spending all his money on her. Please give me the link to that new site if we are moving. This is my first time being able to post because majority of the time the site is too slow or down. Also please spill about that mr.manifested I’m sure she is going to look smug in it..
I felt so uncomfortable watching that snap of her forcing him to buy her those chairs. She made it seems like a deal breaker: buy me these two chairs or we are done.

Also why tf is her office in a different state!? I don’t know if it was on her “inner goddess circle” or her regular story but she said her office is quite a drive away from home and located in nevada.

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

She’s f*cking engaged?!?! 2020 is so unbelievable I truly CANNOT anymore

nailbitter
Learner
Learner

Post by nailbitter »

I haven't been on here since the update because this site is a trashcan now... But I had to come on here because shes FREAKIN' engaged :rofl: I started laughing because I can't believe it. Oh man. 2020m eh? :o

Edit: I also second if this is going to discord, someone has gotta provide me a link. please.

morgaaannn
Learner
Learner

Post by morgaaannn »

WOW she's engaged after being with this guy for a few weeks?

I've never posted because the site is so buggy. If there's a discord would someone share the link?

Her office might be in NV because Reno is the closest bigger city to where she lives. Why on earth she needs an office at all is beyond me...

ilovekike14
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ilovekike14 »

(I have been lurking for years which is why I don't have a lot of posts lol) If someone creates a discord is there any way we could verify/make sure Mrs. Manifested doesn't get the invite link? Since she def lurks here

candycane
Lurker
Lurker

Post by candycane »

So she advertised in her Best Year Yet course (which came out for her birthday in April right?) that she would be "calling in her partner" this year.. All i can say is WOW I cannot wait for the inevitable shit show that will unfold when he ends the engagement.

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

I can't believe she's engaged! 2020 couldn't get any crazier! Does anybody know anything about him? How die he "manifest" her?
And I just went to her channel and the last video is from 4 months ago so it seems like she deleted her failed attempt of PBB.
Normally I don't post here a lot, but if we're moving I definitely need a link too!

wtfallie
Talker
Talker

Post by wtfallie »

morgaaannn wrote:WOW she's engaged after being with this guy for a few weeks?

I've never posted because the site is so buggy. If there's a discord would someone share the link?

Her office might be in NV because Reno is the closest bigger city to where she lives. Why on earth she needs an office at all is beyond me...
I saw her say something in a post about how they started dating in September of last year, which would put the “most disrespected I’ve ever been” event that happened while she was in Oregon with this guy lmao. God I can’t believe someone would be so insane and desperate to want to marry Marissa. Hope she puts out some content with him on YouTube bc I’m not paying $10 a month to see her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gossipmedium
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossipmedium »

wtfallie wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:00 am
morgaaannn wrote:WOW she's engaged after being with this guy for a few weeks?

I saw her say something in a post about how they started dating in September of last year, which would put the “most disrespected I’ve ever been” event that happened while she was in Oregon with this guy lmao. God I can’t believe someone would be so insane and desperate to want to marry Marissa. Hope she puts out some content with him on YouTube bc I’m not paying $10 a month to see her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They must have broken up in between there because she was degrading men around that time as well as having an asshole attitude about women who want to get married lol. She was one of them who said she doesn’t want to be married because she couldn’t find a poor victim to propose until now. She is going to be a complete bridezilla, but only her friends that pay will know. She is money driven youtube or anything is out of the question because it’s free and I’m not paying 11 dollars to see her lie about how he “called her in”. I also found it awkward that she recorded her own proposal as if it was planned. You just don’t have you camera recording unless it’s a friend there doing to. It seems planned and not to be a bitch but I won’t be surprised if she isn’t pregnant with the way her stomach has been. It doesn’t look fat it looks pregnant so perhaps that’s the motivation behind it could be or maybe not. Those of you who are in the inner circle, is she consistent with videos? Also I heard she had already lost her new assistant she just had gotten. Most likely because she doesn’t do shit I really didn’t understand why she has that and an office. She had been playing on this I had a rough day on why she is inconsistent with PBB which in truth is because she lives under her fiancés nuts. I feel sorry for the girls who took any information from her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

And this guy has to be just as batshit as she is to have proposed so quickly. And she's so desperate to lock a guy down she'd take anyone who shows even the slightest of interest. I mean hell, she thought she'd end up with Greg who was so obviously using her.

Return to “MarissaLace”