IrrelevantTrashPandaTroll4DisgustingOnlyFansFreakshow - Part 110

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Dutchessie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IrrelevantTrashPandaTroll4DisgustingOnlyFansFreakshow - Part 110

Post by Dutchessie »

Ugh just no. Why do they give this woman and her insane blabbering a platform. It's just wrong.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Do any of us actually listen to her podcast? I will listen if it's someone I'm slightly interested in with but I can't stomach her trying to blow smoke up random reality tv stars' asses. Just trying to gauge how well it's doing. But frankly I'm only interested when she's on someone else's podcast talking about herself and seeing what crazy shit she'll lie about this time.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

foxyunicorn wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:46 pm
i think we all know she’s a liar, it’s blatantly obvious. i just wanted to know if she’s ever told that story before lol
I think she told that story about being shot at on the No Jumper podcast too.

I believe it as much as I believe her about someone smashing her in the face with a hammer at 18 and losing "baby teeth". She's been on YouTube since she was 18. Have her teeth changed at all?

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

pious wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:21 pm
Do any of us actually listen to her podcast? I will listen if it's someone I'm slightly interested in with but I can't stomach her trying to blow smoke up random reality tv stars' asses. Just trying to gauge how well it's doing. But frankly I'm only interested when she's on someone else's podcast talking about herself and seeing what crazy shit she'll lie about this time.
I don’t since her appearance on Corrolla guy - she vomits nonsense and same made up stories, but that podcast was even worse. I can’t even look at thumbnails after that... her podcasts with women were also unbearable. I can’t even for a cringe, and I watch trash clearly Since I know who she is, and I can’t listen to it

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

So which one is it Trisha, because ???????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lmao i watched the podcast and again you could see when she was lying. i love that ethan put pressure on her about the gun story and her eyes were rolling all over the place trying to figure out a lie. same thing with the gangbangs, she was stuttering and figuring out how to get out of it. she is a psychotic pathological liar, it's astonishing to watch

everyone just uses her for money and views. when they're done, she's done and back to square one. thing is that the whole scene is so fake and gross, it's like people are empty shells being filled with money. with trasha i feel like she is the most soulless of them all, like she literally has no spirit, soul or substance. it's almost like she's some sociopathic robot

ShimmeryPeachyPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShimmeryPeachyPink »

Love when she can't control angles and filters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

I'm not tech savvy, but if anyone on here is can you make an edit from her first time on the H3 podcast saying "tranny", and this new episode talking about "t-girls"(just after she talks about Steve Buscemi) thanks

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

UllaLuna wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:56 pm
im the first to admit i love the trash fest that is trisha paytas, however, its sad to see how many of u GuruGossipers are butthurt and strangely enough, seem to be jealous of the garbage pile Paytas. it must be an american thing. you ladies doth protest too much. u guys seem to be right up her grey vag snatch, and u fkn <3 it.
Guys.we are all jealous of Miss Piggy Paytas and we've been found out.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

UllaLuna wrote:
im the first to admit i love the trash fest that is trisha paytas, however, its sad to see how many of u GuruGossipers are butthurt and strangely enough, seem to be jealous of the garbage pile Paytas. it must be an american thing. you ladies doth protest too much. u guys seem to be right up her grey vag snatch, and u fkn <3 it.
You're on a thread specifically made for hating on her, so idk what you're trying to prove here.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

I felt kind of sick watching her cut the money up for her nails, even though it's one of the least offensive things she's done with her money lol

But on the flip side, funny that she went for a $20 and not a $100. Why not go all in?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

UllaLuna wrote:im the first to admit i love the trash fest that is trisha paytas, however, its sad to see how many of u GuruGossipers are butthurt and strangely enough, seem to be jealous of the garbage pile Paytas. it must be an american thing. you ladies doth protest too much. u guys seem to be right up her grey vag snatch, and u fkn <3 it.
Y'all hear somethin?

NicosDoll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NicosDoll »

UllaLuna wrote:
What is there to be jealous of???

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Naples wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:45 pm
Icanteven11 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm
honeyicecream wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:34 pm
Lmao I love how I'm currently struggling financially cus of recent work changes and my car is busted so I have no vehicle atm but trasha the trashy ogre shows her grey cave and makes $100k a month. Love that for me.
Did you see where her Sister is thinking of making an account? Trash bringing everyone down to her level. I wonder if her Dad knows? I can’t see him just accepting it knowing how religious he is. Not saying he’s right or wrong but someone with that much religious conviction must be extremely hurt by her behaviour.
He gives her a bottle of dom and tequila for Christmas... so no that man is not how she made him up
Jesus himself drank! If you’ve seen the few videos that he’s in you’d know, yes he is exactly like she’s stated.

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Cactuswater wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:35 pm
She took that story from a fictional work such as a book or a movie. She is a LIAR. She only wants attention and will say and do anything for it. She has NO CONCEPT of “being honest and truthful” and never will. Not sure how many ways I can say that before people understand:)
Sounds a lot like the scene from Boogie Nights mixed with the story of Phil Spector🙄

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

Icanteven11 wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm
Naples wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:45 pm
Icanteven11 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:57 pm
honeyicecream wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:34 pm
Lmao I love how I'm currently struggling financially cus of recent work changes and my car is busted so I have no vehicle atm but trasha the trashy ogre shows her grey cave and makes $100k a month. Love that for me.
Did you see where her Sister is thinking of making an account? Trash bringing everyone down to her level. I wonder if her Dad knows? I can’t see him just accepting it knowing how religious he is. Not saying he’s right or wrong but someone with that much religious conviction must be extremely hurt by her behaviour.
He gives her a bottle of dom and tequila for Christmas... so no that man is not how she made him up
Jesus himself drank! If you’ve seen the few videos that he’s in you’d know, yes he is exactly like she’s stated.
Maybe but Jesus drank red wine with friends vs gave his loose cannon of a daughter 2 bottles of hard liquor :rofl:

Kumikarma
Talker
Talker

Post by Kumikarma »

Her whole life is about mimicking people and stealing their stories. She has absolutely no substance. She’s ignorant, lazy, narcissistic and a stalker.

Yes, I guess I’m jealous.

BettyCrocker1
Informer
Informer

Post by BettyCrocker1 »

Her whole ''manifesting'' things is also stolen from Gabbie Hanna.

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Yeah, she's been copying from Gabbie a lot lately and it's so bizarre.

Post by Guest »

Nope. That’s why I don’t bother responding to trolls.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”