Countdown to Sustainable Wedding - Niomi Smart Part 7

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Countdown to Sustainable Wedding - Niomi Smart Part 7

Post by sleep84 »

She uploaded the Thermomix video again.

I never realized how much her voice annoys me. Does she have a little bit of a lisp?
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I was hoping she would make new recipes for that Thermomix AD but not, its same shit nobody liked the first time!

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

This is my favourite comment: "At that price, I’d expect my meal to sprout wings and fly into my mouth, causing me to sprout wings so I don’t have to pay for public transport, a car, car insurance or fuel… coz I’d be bankrupt ngl." ahahahah lolz

The more I watch her video the more I feel like she is taking the piss. Was she actually paid to do the spon? She made a smothie and boiled lentils in a 1,500 euros worth of kitchen appliance.

Being stupid is the only thing she is smart about.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Her kitchen is awful. She can'teven find a decent spot to film. That sink is annoying and whjo lits a candle when cooking? Why?

I'm not body shaming but that tank top looks like shit on her. It does nothing for her constitution, it looks bad for her chest size and shape.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

So she's in Bali being extra annoying, her mom posted that her dad passed away and is Nimbobs even flying back to give her some support? No, she's posting about how great life is and how she doesn't want to go back to London.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Callan wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 9:37 am
So she's in Bali being extra annoying, her mom posted that her dad passed away and is Nimbobs even flying back to give her some support? No, she's posting about how great life is and how she doesn't want to go back to London.
She is beyond boring at this point. Also, she is a native english speaker, I'm not, but even I can type LONELINESS with a correct spelling.

:roll:

I used to feel sorry for her situation at first. I didn't follow her very well, she seemed like a normal simple girl ( ah ah ah what a joke )

I didn't like her at all but I didn't realize that she was so horrible. I felt sorry for her heartbreak. I can understand how horrible it feels. It's bad. It may seem easy for other people but I've been dumped out of the blue once and I really loved the guy. There was no altar or wedding dress involved and of course, Niquilomi is someone I could never relate to. She is so incredibly rich and entitled, yet she is useless and lazy A.F.

Who goes to Bali for a month and a half. She must be a millionair. Yet, she has no taste in housing or clothes or food whatsoever.

She is getting scarily thin. It's not attractive.

Riz
Informer
Informer

Post by Riz »

How does she still get sponsorships her sub count has been stuck at 1M since 2015

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Riz wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 2:26 pm
How does she still get sponsorships her sub count has been stuck at 1M since 2015
Pretty privilege. Brands will never not throw money at a conventionally attractive, skinny blonde.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

She is so beyond boring.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

This video is honestly a little disgusting.. "I wish I had booked 6 months". Yeah, because ya know. Relatable queen. Paaaahfect.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Ugh, she's on another rant about how people need to travel more and people "wait" too long and it's "actually an attainable lifestyle" to just get up and go. She even mentions she "hopes this doesn't sound naive or privileged"...well...it does. We can't all just tra-la-la Eat Pray Love our way over to Bali for weeks/months at a time. Not to mention she's a tourist, not a local...so her experience there is very different from the reality.

It's so ironic how she keeps condescendingly telling people "You only have one life" and "do what you like" and she's "so happy"...but she seems miserable and never content. The lady doth protest too much.

Also, off-topic, but I can already see sun damage happening on her skin. She should wear more spf since her looks are the only thing going for her, and leathery pre-maturely aged skin won't sell LOL.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:30 pm
Ugh, she's on another rant about how people need to travel more and people "wait" too long and it's "actually an attainable lifestyle" to just get up and go. She even mentions she "hopes this doesn't sound naive or privileged"...well...it does. We can't all just tra-la-la Eat Pray Love our way over to Bali for weeks/months at a time. Not to mention she's a tourist, not a local...so her experience there is very different from the reality.

It's so ironic how she keeps condescendingly telling people "You only have one life" and "do what you like" and she's "so happy"...but she seems miserable and never content. The lady doth protest too much.

Also, off-topic, but I can already see sun damage happening on her skin. She should wear more spf since her looks are the only thing going for her, and leathery pre-maturely aged skin won't sell LOL.
I'd love to have her money, honestly. But having her as a friend would push me over the edge. That stupid giggle, she is intentionally showing her ass everywhere. Girl, you have no titties, that's why you need to show your buttcheeks. Joe passed it when he could .. so... don't humiliate yourself!
She definitely planned o romantic stay hoping that her fuckboy would eventually join her.. but Forky the Porky never did. Oh to be dumped by that dude. He looks like he smells of mouldy ass.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

That Bali video that didn't actually show any Bali, I mean it could have been filmed in a studio for the most part lol, was a real slap in the face to anyone who has a job and actual real life responsibilities. I was reading some of the YT comments and good lord, you cant say anything without her idiot fans leaving 14 replies, why is she beyond reproach? Why is she so precious that people can't leave varied opinions on something she films and calls "her job"?

Her ex has some grimy sauna stories on his IG stories in his little itty bitty underwear. He looks like a baboon. Apologies to all baboons.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Princess is finally flying back home, lets see how much she complains lol!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

She flew back with a new dude and is giving him a tour of London already lol...

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Callan wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:02 am
LOL. She’s so incredibly predictable.

Also she clearly hasn’t learned anything… how could rebounding and showing the new guy way too soon possibly go wrong? :roll:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:25 pm
Callan wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:02 am
LOL. She’s so incredibly predictable.

Also she clearly hasn’t learned anything… how could rebounding and showing the new guy way too soon possibly go wrong? :roll:
And he's already tagging her on his channel in stories, he can't spell either just like her ex the glorified PT Bradley.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

This dude is scary. He looks like a worse version of Steve-O , who is already scary looking. :o

I didn't think she could sink any lower than Full moon ass PT bradley with his "females"... but HEY! She has outdone herself! Oh dear Lord.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I can't stand her, now more than ever, I've just been grocery shopping and a spent a fortune to get just a couple of bags of fruits and veggies. AND SHE IS SO FUCKING WEALTHY and she doesn't deserve it!! Do fucking nothing bitch. :FU:

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Does anyone know the new guy's name and/or instagram handle? Or maybe have a pic of him?

I'm kind of curious now lol...

Return to “Niomi Smart”