MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Alliep_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr Part 73

Post by Alliep_ »

She was soooo obsessed with holding her belly when she was pregnant but now doesn’t even hold her baby?!?! It’s not like she hasn’t been around babies since she “practically raised Bella” since she was so small bc she’s a home wrecker. And I know Ant seems to be a know it all and maybe she just lets him do it but damn..it’s just weird to watch. Also I died when she said “good boy” in her dumb baby voice at the doctors office the same way she says it to the dog...who she also has no connection or motherly feel for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

steph88x wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:48 pm
Wow for someone who was so excited to have a baby, rat is the one doing literally everything. Meg just uses the baby for pics. She doesn’t even say his name she calls him the baby lmfao
And why does rat look like he’s putting the baby in a chokehold every time he burps him.. is that the normal way of holding ?? Genuinely asking because I’m not a parent
She does this with everything; she gets overly excited to get engaged, get married, have a baby - then it happens and the excitment is gone. Then she goes back to her miserable self until something else pops up to catch her excitment again.

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

A few things made me uncomfortable in the new vlog.

In the beginning why is Kaden only wearing a onesie? It’s winter and too cold not to wear pants. When my son was born I was told by his pediatrician that babies always need one more layer than you.

The way Anthony burped him sounded and looked way too rough. He wasn’t “geeeeentle” at all, burping isn’t supposed to sound that harsh and loud.

You’re also not supposed to put babies in positions that they can’t put themselves in (goes for older babies too) so him burping Kaden at the doctors office wasn’t the right way and wasn’t good. You don’t put a baby in a sitting position, like ever. Unless they’re only enough to sit up by themselves.

Ugh these idiots really annoy me more each video I watch. And meg stop complaining about how you went 9 months without a drink. It’s been almost 4 years (still breastfeed) since I’ve had alcohol and I’m completely fine with it. She always needs a reason to whine and complain!

Ochen
Talker
Talker

Post by Ochen »

I have never heard someone complain as much as meg does. EVERYTHING that comes out of her mouth is a complaint. I think she’s starting to notice because in the vlog she was trailing off while talking about her tailbone hurting.

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Man she seems super detached from this baby. I wonder why she’s not breastfeeding? Doesn’t matter if she does or doesn’t but curious why she presumably isn’t even trying. (She mentions in the vlog how Anthony did all feedings for a portion of the night).

Hopefully someone is watching her closely for ppd given her purported history of depression and anxiety.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Bookieslove23 wrote:Did she say she was suffering postpartum depression? If she is she needs to visit a doctor ASAP. This is not something that should be taken lightly. Not now when she has a baby to care for. I know guys she’s a doctor and expert on everything
Just another way for her to stay relevant in the mommy community. If she had depression before does it count a post partum?

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Meg has never given off a maternal vibe to me, but I didn't expect her to be this detached from Kaden so early. The reality of motherhood is definitely setting in for her. All of her interactions with babies up until this point has been holding them and using them as props for photos/vlogs, and now she's realizing how much work it is to raise a child.

I've said it before, but Meg is headed for a major midlife crisis. She rushed to get married and have kids and still doesn't seem fulfilled at all.

Teekay
Learner
Learner

Post by Teekay »

She didn’t do a single thing for the baby in that video, Ant and her mom/dad/grandma did everything. Why doesn’t she let Ant vlog while she burps him or takes him out of the car?

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:46 pm
Meg with her nephew

Meg with her child

For someone who was sooo excited for her baby who suffered a miscarriage.... she sure doesn’t seem grateful for that bundle of joy. Just saying. She’s smiling more in her videos with her nephew and other people’s kids.
omg seriously. i wonder if she had a girl she wouldve tried to connect more? or is it just because she doesnt know how to do anything, she likes kids more when they are able to talk so she knows what they need because she has no maternal vibe and cant figure it out?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Of course she's like this, because the reality of a baby does not match the fantasy she had in her head. She's so lazy and used to doing nothing, of course she looks miserable she actually has to do something now. She could very well develop PPD but I think her depression is more likely to be situational. She was way too immature and stunted to have a kid and now the most likely outcome is playing out. She's also never had any kind of connection with anyone imo, not her family, not her husband, she's always been emotionally detached.

And I disagree that she likes kids more when they can talk, she is so awkward around older children. She likes babies, but when you can give them back and don't have to do the actual caring for them.

sasche15
Debater
Debater

Post by sasche15 »

apeachymess wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:14 am
Bookieslove23 wrote:Did she say she was suffering postpartum depression? If she is she needs to visit a doctor ASAP. This is not something that should be taken lightly. Not now when she has a baby to care for. I know guys she’s a doctor and expert on everything
Just another way for her to stay relevant in the mommy community. If she had depression before does it count a post partum?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "does it count", but just because someone has depression before they get pregnant doesn't necessarily mean they will have PPD. Vise versa, you can have PPD while never being depressed before pregnancy.

Riley_1104
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Riley_1104 »

MegaMommyLetDown & YerrASingleFather

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

saschedelete5 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:02 am
apeachymess wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "does it count", but just because someone has depression before they get pregnant doesn't necessarily mean they will have PPD. Vise versa, you can have PPD while never being depressed before pregnancy.
I think she’s wondering if you already had depression before becoming pregnant, and you continue to have it after the birth of your child, would a doctor diagnose that officially as being post-partum-depression or would it just be “regular” depression.
I don’t know the answer to this myself so I can’t really chime in.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

saschedelete5 wrote:
apeachymess wrote:

Does it count as post partum depression if she was alway depressed. She’s trying to claim post partum for sympathy but depression is her normal everyday baseline mood. She had depression that never went away and now she had a baby it’s “guize I have PPD”. It’s insulting to women who have actual PPD. Meg will be milking this for years. PPD has a specific cause. Generalized depression in Meg has some specific causes. They aren’t the same thing. We all know why Meg is depressed and it’s not PPD.

sasche15
Debater
Debater

Post by sasche15 »

apeachymess wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:59 am
saschedelete5 wrote: I'm not quite sure what you mean by "does it count", but just because someone has depression before they get pregnant doesn't necessarily mean they will have PPD. Vise versa, you can have PPD while never being depressed before pregnancy.
Does it count as post partum depression if she was alway depressed. She’s trying to claim post partum for sympathy but depression is her normal everyday baseline mood. She had depression that never went away and now she had a baby it’s “guize I have PPD”. It’s insulting to women who have actual PPD. Meg will be milking this for years. PPD has a specific cause. Generalized depression in Meg has some specific causes. They aren’t the same thing. We all know why Meg is depressed and it’s not PPD.

Gotcha! Well knowing Meg, it's her normal depression but wanting sympathy. To me she acts the same she always has if not less depressed actually. We should also remember "WhEn DiD i SaY i WaS dEpReSsed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" :roll:

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Meg breast feeding can help PPD. If you weren’t a sorry sack you would try it instead of complaining online about your baby.

sasche15
Debater
Debater

Post by sasche15 »

gumdropdrive wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:05 am
Meg breast feeding can help PPD. If you weren’t a sorry sack you would try it instead of complaining online about your baby.
ARE YOU INSANE?!?! PEOPLE CAN'T KNOW SHE HAS BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

I remember watching a YouTube video from a teen mom who said that the hardest part about becoming a mother was that she couldn’t be lazy anymore. That she couldn’t just lie around for hours if she didn’t feel like getting up. When you have a baby, there is no option, you HAVE to get up. The reason why we don’t see meg doing anything is cause she’s really just that lazy. Ant was always the more “hard working” one of the two. After getting off of work, he’d do the cooking and cutting the vegetables for meg, etc. maybe his background in the military has something to do with that.
Meg severely lacks discipline though. She never had an experience like joining the military or working out of real necessity which would teach her good work ethic and discipline. She really wasn’t ready to have kids.

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

I’m concerned because she is a major candidate for PPD since she has a history. PPD can cause a lack of connection between the mom and child. She needs to get on meds quickly.

Post by Guest »

Y’all she won’t take any of this into consideration. That’s why she blocked comments so her fans couldn’t ask about it. She would just reply “I know what I’m doing” “I know what’s best for my baby” “I’m the one who could get pregnant unlike you don’t tell me how to parent” and all that type of bullshit. Also everything was about her as usual. Her tailbone hurts, she’s not getting enough sleep, she looks a mess, and you get the idea. She never mentioned how baby is adjusting or if he’s doing okay. It’s all about her.

I still say she wouldn’t be like this if he was a girl. If she could have changed the gender during her pregnancy she 100% would. She did not want a boy and that has shown her entire pregnancy. Which is sad and she doesn’t deserve that little man(Kaden not rat). Rat was ecstatic with a boy but I think he would have been happy with a girl too. Rat is doing everything. He showing he can parent unlike Meg. She thought motherhood would be some glamorous youtube mommy dream. When she realized what it’s really like she doesn’t want to be apart of that anymore. She’s too lazy to parent. Her depression doesn’t help but doesn’t want to do anything to help it. She doesn’t think anything is wrong with her or anything she does. She’s so full of herself and wanting attention she’s checked out of the real world.

Return to “Megan Leigh”