TheGabbieShow Part 9

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow Part 9

Post by Onelongfurby »

Nine parts already! I remember when we were only on part five, seems like yesterday. Can’t wait for more of her bullshit throughout the upcoming year (wonder how she’ll top this round of scandals but I know she’ll find a way, she always does)
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

mooncub93
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mooncub93 »

Following

Cghatoaura
Talker
Talker

Post by Cghatoaura »

I think something is wrong with that eye, my dudes.

And I just thought this was kinda interesting since we all wondered about they’re friendship or what have you. But honestly why did they both respond to that comment? It wasn’t a big deal but the fact that they BOTH said something is like...weird. Defensive much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TakingaSip
Debater
Debater

Post by TakingaSip »

Gabbie is looking rough these days

lizziecopper
Debater
Debater

Post by lizziecopper »

She keeps interrupting or just plain ignoring Irene and the other guy on the podcast. One time on the recent one the guy said something that went against what gabbie said but she only answered a "yeah..." before changing the topic. Ive noticed her doing that a lot in vlogs too where she clearly looks totally uninterested in what someone's saying and just kinda stares and waits for them to finish. That is when she doesn't just plain out interrupt them. It's the sorta thing that naturally happens when you're tired and lose focus but not all the time not while you're working on your podcast and not when the other person only said like 2 sentences. She's clearly only interested in her own voice. Like just now im listening to the new one and irene is answering a fans question and gabbie starts laughing obnoxiously in the middle of her answer and says she read a funny tweet. Like wtf she's clearly not listening to Irene. Then sbe says she'll move away from the mic to continue laughing while Irene answers and you still hear her laughing obnoxiously loud. She can't handle 2 minutes where the spotlight isn't on her.

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

lizziecopper wrote:She keeps interrupting or just plain ignoring Irene and the other guy on the podcast. One time on the recent one the guy said something that went against what gabbie said but she only answered a "yeah..." before changing the topic. Ive noticed her doing that a lot in vlogs too where she clearly looks totally uninterested in what someone's saying and just kinda stares and waits for them to finish. That is when she doesn't just plain out interrupt them. It's the sorta thing that naturally happens when you're tired and lose focus but not all the time not while you're working on your podcast and not when the other person only said like 2 sentences. She's clearly only interested in her own voice. Like just now im listening to the new one and irene is answering a fans question and gabbie starts laughing obnoxiously in the middle of her answer and says she read a funny tweet. Like wtf she's clearly not listening to Irene. Then sbe says she'll move away from the mic to continue laughing while Irene answers and you still hear her laughing obnoxiously loud. She can't handle 2 minutes where the spotlight isn't on her.
I feel like the friendship clock is ticking with Irene now that Gabbie has a boyfriend and doesn’t need the constant stream of ass kissing. It makes me wonder if Irene was so over the top with Gabbie because she felt bad for her and bought into the whole ‘I’m so depressed, I might kill myself any minute lol’ shit. Their friendship is toxic either way, but if Irene genuinely is a nice person I feel bad for her getting sucked in, because if we know anything it’s how good Gabbie is at manipulating things to come out on top.

All the screenshots of the ‘I love you I’m proud of you’ texts really remind me of a toxic friend I used to have who would constantly act in a way that would make people genuinely concerned that they were going to hurt themselves, and got off on the attention they got from it. The difference being that we were 16, Gabbie is nearly fucking 30

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

I hope Irene is getting paid for the podcast even though she's completely removed from all marketing. That still pisses me off that it's all Gabbie on the podcast art even though she knew Irene would be her cohost by that point.

pancakes4life
Debater
Debater

Post by pancakes4life »

pious wrote:I hope Irene is getting paid for the podcast even though she's completely removed from all marketing. That still pisses me off that it's all Gabbie on the podcast art even though she knew Irene would be her cohost by that point.
I think it’s also telling of the fact that Irene has backed up Gabbie multiple times when people have expressed concern over Irene not being included in the marketing of it. Irene would say things like “it’s fine bc it’s gabbies podcast” basically being complicit with getting less credit for being a cohost. I mean hey, if Irene doesn’t wanna be part of the marketing then that’s fine but it does seem a little unfair to her that she gets less credit. Gabbie makes it seem like it’s her podcast only and that she’s gonna do all these cool things and have amazing guests but it’s just been her and Irene talking about random nonsense. I’m sure even Irene is underwhelmed by that lol I feel bad for her bc she seems like she’s much more rational than Gabbie but she’s way too nice to be gabbies friend. Which is prob something that Gabbie uses to her advantage tbh, everything has to be about her.

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

I think also GH didn't include Irene in the marketing of the podcast in case their friendship goes south as they all do so she can continue to make it without her... But mostly because narcissist.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

harlowen wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:04 am
I think also GH didn't include Irene in the marketing of the podcast in case their friendship goes south as they all do so she can continue to make it without her... But mostly because narcissist.

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I've thought that too. She knows Irene won't be around for long.

lurker10
Debater
Debater

Post by lurker10 »

Listening to them play 20 questions on the podcast was infuriating! Gabbie, if you hate the game so much, STOP PLAYING! I would hate to have a game I'm introducing to someone to be constantly put down and not played properly. It's the small things sometimes that annoy me the most lol

Aviolet
Learner
Learner

Post by Aviolet »

She had like 4 people attend her nye party from the looks of it, irene and 2 girls and a dude. Plus her bf. And it's ok to stick with just a few close friends BUT aren't those 2 girls her producers? I swear she must be paying every single person who spends time with her. Also I'd like to once again suggest we get off the Irene sympathy train. Our girl is a manipulative genius riding this out for clout, I swear :lol: Eventually the friendship will have its demise, like when she's no longer being paid to do the podcast or appear in gabbies videos and has no reason to continue living up her butt with those overly supportive texts.

Just watching her ig stories I find it annoying that gabbie is constantly switching between I'M LIVING MY BEST LIFE to "feel bad for me I'm sad". It's so obvious she really does only push the depression card to get attention and somehow thinks it's a personality trait. And the happiness is so over the top it's just to convince herself of her own lies. This woman is a mess. I mean, I definitely don't have it all together either and nobody's perfect. But she is on another level.

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

Aviolet wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:44 am
She had like 4 people attend her nye party from the looks of it, irene and 2 girls and a dude. Plus her bf. And it's ok to stick with just a few close friends BUT aren't those 2 girls her producers? I swear she must be paying every single person who spends time with her. Also I'd like to once again suggest we get off the Irene sympathy train. Our girl is a manipulative genius riding this out for clout, I swear :lol: Eventually the friendship will have its demise, like when she's no longer being paid to do the podcast or appear in gabbies videos and has no reason to continue living up her butt with those overly supportive texts.

Just watching her ig stories I find it annoying that gabbie is constantly switching between I'M LIVING MY BEST LIFE to "feel bad for me I'm sad". It's so obvious she really does only push the depression card to get attention and somehow thinks it's a personality trait. And the happiness is so over the top it's just to convince herself of her own lies. This woman is a mess. I mean, I definitely don't have it all together either and nobody's perfect. But she is on another level.
Two of the girls at the party, Christi and Juliet, are Irene’s friends. I’m not sure how long she’s been friends with Juliet but Christi is a childhood friend and Irene’s roommate. So not only does Gabbie need Irene to blow smoke up her ass, she also needs her to provide more friends. I didn’t see the two producers in the few pics I saw but they might have been there.

Post by Guest »

Cghatoaura wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:53 pm

is that a bug bite? :?

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

That is an ungodly awful picture, did SHE post that somewhere?

Post by Guest »

ParisianDoll wrote:That is an ungodly awful picture, did SHE post that somewhere?
twitter and instagram lmao

lurker10
Debater
Debater

Post by lurker10 »

Cghatoaura wrote:

looks like a mini ballsack lol

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

maceydelete7x wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:22 pm
ParisianDoll wrote:That is an ungodly awful picture, did SHE post that somewhere?
twitter and instagram lmao

Yikes. I thought maybe someone else posted it, because otherwise I'd imagine the singular eye bag (is that even possible, what even IS that?!) would have been edited. Gah and I know I harp on the sun damage whenever I post about her but jfc the wrinkles, man. I'm older than she is, not by a ton but still, the amount of wrinkling she has versus what I see on my own, older face is disconcerting.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Cghatoaura wrote:

And I just thought this was kinda interesting since we all wondered about they’re friendship or what have you. But honestly why did they both respond to that comment? It wasn’t a big deal but the fact that they BOTH said something is like...weird. Defensive much?

Guy is only doing this because he had a cd coming out and wants her fans to buy it because they already love terrible music so they will like his too. Guys own fans don’t like his music they followed him for hair

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Idk how to quote from the last thread, please forgive me. But re bagelslut's last comment:

Gabbie is only a "mental health" advocate when it comes to her own mental health. She threw out that Jessi was on medication without permission, she wrote an entire song about why she doesn't like medication, and whenever she mentions her mom having BPD (or a personality disorder- she's never said bpd outside of patreon) she says it along side her calling her mom a POS. For her its the biggest excuse in the world, for everyone else she says they're toxic and a horrible. Which is it Gabbie?
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”