Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by Amethystlady »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:01 am
TJP wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:38 pm
From Facebook
:) Wonder how long that tail will stay tucked between her legs? I'd say not for long.... but *someone* seriously got her this time. The doctor they saw yesterday? The visiting nurse? North Bergen police who have been monitoring her videos? YouTube which has been monitoring her videos? An attorney or two serving her papers that she couldn't laugh off and mock this time? The possibilities are endless.

What I think it's NOT is Tommy's health... because if he'd be readmitted or got bad news, she'd be all over that and we would have seen her with those ridiculous patches on her face sucking up the sympathy. She *did* call the police to take Tommy to ER on NYE, so maybe since she was already on their radar, these two officers who came to get him were appalled at the filth this high risk patient was living in and did something about it? I'm thinking we'll never find out because we'll just hear that it was a choice she made and not something forced on her to cease and desist.
:corn:

TJP
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by TJP »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:43 am
^^^^ I can’t get to that Facebook page you linked.

I get a page that just says “sorry this content is unavailable right now. The link you followed may have expired or the page may only be visible to an audience you’re not in”

It’s strange that you didn’t post it on the Facebook page that she’s been posting all of the pictures from. The last picture, w/Tommy in the ER, has a lot of comments under it, so you would think she would put the update there.

Not sure how many followers she has on that other Facebook page, the one TJP linked. Maybe she didn’t want as many people to be able to comment. Who knows? Is one person even allowed to have so many Facebook pages? I thought that was against some kind of terms of service.

TJP if you can link better some of the more interesting comments from her Facebook posts, please paste them here!

In the meantime, I see a lot of her viewers are using smoky Steve and Marc’s comment section and Pam’s as well. LOL. We should direct them all here. I wonder how many of them are blocked from Cynthias channel anyway!

KatieAnn, I’m sure she would love it if he was readmitted and taken off her hands. She could’ve went home alone on New Year’s Eve and done a “live” pity session, all decked out in her 2020 glasses that she bought 12 pairs of. She could have really stuffed her face with all of that food she bought, without a care in the world!

As it was, she wasted money on those stupid glasses and didn’t even get an Instagram photo out of it! Although what am I talking about? I’m sure they were already lost somewhere in the horde.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem. I’ve attached some screen shots, but many that were there yesterday are gone today. My guess is she’s deleting them from time to time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Newest FB post...
Felicia Longo Lopez She didn’t realize she was holding T’s life in her hands and treating it so casually!

---------------
I'm not so sure she didn't know, (she may have known and just didn't care like she doesn't care about anything else except herself) but that's neither here nor there. Anyhow prepare for some of her people to show up here because they're sharing links on how to find the forum. That will be great to hear some new voices... unless they come in just to cause trouble. :roll:

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Does anyone have any suggestions for an interesting NYC based channel to watch now that the Beaumonts have gone radio silent? Since everyone is replaceable, what are you going to replace her channel with?

RuthyB79
Learner
Learner

Post by RuthyB79 »

PassingBy wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:23 am
Sniffles 71 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:56 pm
:roll: :roll: :roll: Want to get her really fired up, just bring up menopause. I had seen in some of the comments on some video from months ago, sorry don't know which one, where someone brought that up and she went off big time! She told everyone don't bring that up again or you will be blocked and she deleted any comments pertaining to that topic. She said that was a long way off and she still had her monthly, "right, tommy?" , I kid you not. It was at that point that I knew this was going to get very, very interesting. Ya just can't make this chit up!! :roll:
What’s funny to me is how she can’t use the actual correct words for things that involve the human body. When Tommy was in the hospital she was trying to describe the urinary catheter & just couldn’t say the word “penis”. Every man has a penis. Penis. Penis. Penis. Penis.

And her “monthly” is another one. WTF is a “monthly”? It is a called a “period” or “menstruaal cycle”. And yeah, menopause is quickly chasing her heels. It’s a fact of life for Christ’s sake!! It happens to all women. It gags me right out to think that she uses sanitary pads at her age. That is gross. Grow up and learn how to use a tampon.

Ok a lot can be said about Cynthia. But using pads isn't gross! A lot of grown women use them and some women like myself aren't comfortable using tampons. There is a lot to say about someone without picking on her because she uses pads and not tampons. Come on that's a stretch.

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

Saul_56 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:02 am
Some screenshots from Cynister's FB page
:corn:

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

Yes RuthyB79!! I'm 48 and I have fibroids. Before I got an IUD to control my out of control periods, I could NOT use tampons because I bled so heavily I was basically anemic.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Homesteader wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:13 pm
Does anyone have any suggestions for an interesting NYC based channel to watch now that the Beaumonts have gone radio silent? Since everyone is replaceable, what are you going to replace her channel with?
As soon as her legal nightmare is over, she'll be back. Of course with this forced surgery that may be the end of Tommy, (hope not!) there wouldn't be trips to NYC and that's why I watched. As for a replacement for the infamous Cynthia Beaumont... hmmm.... no idea. Does Attila the Hun have a YouTube channel? :rofl:

Amethystlady
Debater
Debater

Post by Amethystlady »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:13 am
littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am
ETA: WTF w that Vomda woman?? I can’t believe anyone is still defending Cynthia. It’s baffling!!
I don't know.... don't get it. Or that Terri either... I saw someone addressed Terri and her constant support and all Terri said was that "the Beaumonts are doing the best they can." Good gracious!! Terri is listed as a nurse for crying out loud. And I'd really like to ask her personally (maybe she'll read us here sometime, eh?)... well, I'll do it this way.... Terri, if you ever find this thread, I have a question for you. Nothing mean meant, but I'd love to hear an answer..... Yes or no, do you think that it was alright for your idol Cynthia Beaumont to not only threaten another YouTuber numerous times, but last weekend to say she hopes the person gets shot... and before that to say she'd celebrate if they DIE??? Do you think that's okay?!!?

Oh and please don't use the "she's under stress" ridiculous excuse... no one's buying it. It was a terroristic threat to which the police responded and stress has nothing to do with it. Anyone who is arrested for making terroristic threats offline trying to use the "Gee officer, I was under stress" excuse would be laughed all the way to the county lockup.
BRAINWASHED!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

RuthyB79 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:14 pm

Ok a lot can be said about Cynthia. But using pads isn't gross! A lot of grown women use them and some women like myself aren't comfortable using tampons. There is a lot to say about someone without picking on her because she uses pads and not tampons. Come on that's a stretch.
I'll have to agree here... I've never used tampons either. Witnessing toxic shock in a best friend many years ago tends to do that to a person. It's one of those personal choices and I choose pads.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Amethystlady wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 pm
BRAINWASHED!
"Yes, Master, I hear and I obey?" Yep, agreed. But it boggles the ol' brain, doesn't it?

SoupNChili+Cracker
Learner
Learner

Post by SoupNChili+Cracker »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:27 pm
RuthyB79 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:14 pm

I'll have to agree here... I've never used tampons either. Witnessing toxic shock in a best friend many years ago tends to do that to a person. It's one of those personal choices and I choose pads.

I am a diva cup queen all the way!!! :tu:

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

SoupNChili+Cracker wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:34 pm
I am a diva cup queen all the way!!! :tu:
I've been curious about those... sounds as if you'd recommend? (And apologies to any male readers/responders here!) :oops:

Saul_56
Talker
Talker

Post by Saul_56 »

Caption this (from CB's Instagram a few years back)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Saul_56 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:54 pm
Caption this
:rofl: :lolface: :lol!: :hee: :misch: No WAY I'm touching that one! (But the responses should be good!) Where did you find that treasure... can't stop chuckling. If I *would* be good at captioning, it would probably be something about a sponsorship she wants. :SS:

*** Oh I see now that you said Instagram. There is absolutely no way she didn't do that on purpose. Maybe she was doing tryouts to be a cam girl. :o

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Looks like she made it to the big times:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/cynthia-a ... st-5806223

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm
Oooh, just started yesterday! I'm going to enjoy this! :tu: Thanks for posting it! Ewww, but as I'm reading it, it's not going so well. Tough crowd over there!

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:26 pm
littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm
Oooh, just started yesterday! I'm going to enjoy this! :tu: Thanks for posting it! Ewww, but as I'm reading it, it's not going so well. Tough crowd over there!
Yeah, they like to be spoon fed over there. Nobody wants to research on their own. It can be brutal.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

LOL, yeah. I read it after I saw it.
I don't have an account over there, but I know one of the youtubers I watch, DCMediagirl does.
She reacts to Amber Lynn Reid (SP?) and sometimes refers to her kiwifarms thread.

We shall see if someone falls down this rabbit hole. Too bad Cynthia deleted some of the worst videos.

Sniffles 71
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sniffles 71 »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:46 am
Thanks rational_thinker & Saul_56 for those screenshots!!

I am unable to view that specific page for some reason.

Oh and color me wrong about the 2020 glasses. It looks like they have a photo of them wearing them is their new YouTube banner. Not sure when that photo was taken though.

ETA: WTF w that Vomda woman?? I can’t believe anyone is still defending Cynthia. It’s baffling!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was taken the day they went to Brefix with Santa and to celebrate her birthday. :D She mentioned that they were going to take the photo that day while they were there.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”