Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 3

Post by littlegarose »

Yaaayy!!! New thread!!

Who knew we could talk about Cynthia for this many pages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saul_56
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Saul_56 »

A side note. Has anyone noticed that Cookie Monster is slowly being buried by all of the shit in that apartment? Initially you could see him clearly over her left shoulder in the videos and little by little he's disappearing. Now all that is visible are his eyes and his head. And didn't she say that she's saving this to give to someone for their newborn child?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

She won't give that to anyone, rest assured. It's HERS!
The best she can do is instant ramen for the church. And leftovers from her subscription boxes for the "girls" at work.

Who'd want it anyway? It probably stinks to high heaven of cat piss.

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Hello littlegarose---I'm here.

As I said in prior comments, he has an epidural for post operative pain control. That epidural is providing a tremendous amount of pain relief, even though she screeched that "they're putting Tylenol in the epidural!!!" It's not like the anesthetist squishes up a couple of tablets and shoots it in the epidural. What is administered in the epidural is a high potency, injectable acetominophen. Although acetominophen is the same ingredient that Tylenol is, it does not depress respirations the way opioids do, and with the kind of surgery he had, this is paramount. That's the reason why he is so wide awake---no opioids. The purpose of the acetaminophen in the epidural is so that the can breathe better---more deeply and effectively in an effort to try to prevent him from getting pneumonia. Even with big, big procedures like this one, anesthetic blocks are being used instead of gakking people out on opioids postoperatively. Yes, he has some pain----the old thought process that you shouldn't have any pain after surgery is being abandoned due to the whole opioid addiction issue. Doctors are very aware of the risk for addiction to opioids after procedures like this---big surgery, big pain, lots of opioids which is a big factor in addiction. Once somebody takes opioids every 4 hours around the clock for a week or two, their bodies become addicted to the stuff. It is entirely normal to have pain after surgery. That epidural is bringing his pain level from being unbearable to bearable. If he didn't have an epidural, he would be in agony from the pain. Holding back the opioids during the surgery & postoperatively in favor of dosing the epidural with acetaminophen makes it much easier to get the patient off the ventilator and take the breathing tube out. The standard for pain control is no longer opioids, it is regional anesthetic blocks that do not affect breathing. He may not even get a prescription for opioids when he goes home---they'll tell him to take Tylenol if he has pain.

I don't think that what Tommy is complaining about is the epidural---it is the incision on his back that hurts. He wouldn't even feel the epidural. The epidural has nothing to do with the incision. The epidural is a tiny, thin little tube that goes in the middle of his back, into the epidural space of the spinal cord. You don't even feel it when it's in. That tiny, thin, little tube is receiving what would otherwise be unbearable pain.

Why he called her at 6am is beyond me. Bitching to her about the epidural is ridiculous. It's not the epidural that hurts. Had he asked the nurse why his back hurts so much, the nurse would have told him. And yes--they got him out of bed at 6am just like they said they were going to. Without the epidural, that would never have happened because he would have been in way too much pain to get out of bed. He obviously was not listening when the nurse explained to them what the surgery entailed. Of course she told him/then about the epidural. If the nurse didn't, then the anesthesiologist did because he had to sign a consent for the anesthesia. Either he wasn't listening, he had no idea what they were talking about (if you don't understand what a doctor/nurse is telling you, then ASK THEM TO EXPLAIN IT) or both. Depending on Cynthia to explain everything to him after they left the doctor's office was stupid. Depending on her to explain medical stuff is like asking a landscaper about building an extension onto your house.

He relied on what she was telling him about the postoperative period, and that was a bad thing. She told him that they would keep giving him opioids and that he'd just be sleeping all the time. That is what he expected, to be totally asleep for a few days after surgery. Well, things have changed in the 30+ years since she had her back surgery. They do not do that anymore. That's why so many people got pneumonia, because they were so gakked out that they weren't moving or breathing enough to keep the lungs expanded, and then ended up with pneumonia. With him, they were extra careful because of his age and other major risk factors. Even though it hurts to breathe & do the incentive spirometer (which is that thing he was using the day before the surgery to take deep breaths), he has to try. Taking little panting breaths is not good for his lungs. I believe I did say that the pain will affect his breathing---he has a huge incision in the front and a pretty big incision on his back. They went into his thoracic cavity as well as his abdominal cavity. They moved everything around in there. A few hours of manipulating all of the tissues during surgery causes postoperative pain. The first 3 days are the worst, and after that the pain gets much better. But he is not even 24 hours out---he's doing pretty damned good for a 73 year old man that wasn't in optimal medical condition before the surgery. That's good.

He is not out of the woods yet, though. He is in a room by himself because it is an infection control measure. That is not a "private room". Private room are much more "luxurious" than that. It is a room that is used for "contact precautions". Patients with a very high risk for postoperative infection are put in those rooms after surgery to keep them away from other patients that already have some type of infection. Whether he will stay in that room for the entire hospital stay, I don't know. While the incisions are fresh, and he has chest tubes and other lines that are an access point for infection, he will stay there. If he is pissed about having to get out of bed this morning, he will be even more pissed off tomorrow when they make him get up & walk. The goal is to get him out of the hospital as soon as possible, because that's all Medicare & his insurance will pay for. As long as he doesn't get an infection, pneumonia or some other complication like a blood clot, he should do okay. Holding back on the opioids was a good decision--the surgeon and anesthesiologist must have known that his lungs weren't in great condition from smoking all those years, and that his heart was not the heart of a 40 year old. Yes, he's going to have some pain----if he knew what they did during the surgery, he'd know why it hurts.

And no---epidurals are not put in while someone is laying down. The patient is sitting up, usually positioned with their upper body/head leaning forward, resting on a table. This stretches out the vertebrae to make insertion of the epidural easier. He doesn't remember because he most likely got some IV medication to reduce his anxiety, and the medication causes something called "retrograde amnesia", which means that you can't remember what happened for a little while before you received the medication. He doesn't remember being positioned or getting the epidural because of the retrograde amnesia.

Hopefully, he will continue on a smooth post-operative course. I didn't hear anything about a feeding tube, but I cannot imagine that he doesn't have one. He has a nasogastric tube (the tube that's in his nose that goes down his upper GI tract) to drain the blood and gastric acids. He may get a sore throat from that. I don't know what kind of unit he's on, whether it is a surgical unit or telemetry unit. I would think that his heart function is still being monitored. What he is unhappy about is that he is WIDE AWAKE. He expected to be gakked out on opioids. And he is sitting in a "private" room all by himself, wide awake. He's bored.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

PassingBy, I love you <3

Thank you so much for taking the time to type all of that. I find your insight extremely valuable. I'm sure watching her videos and gossiping about this crazy loud mouth is way beneath you!! I'm so happy that you contribute to this thread. Especially since I assume anything Cynthia says is lost in translation from what she was ACTUALLY told.

I have a feeling Cynthia will attempt to bully them in to prescribing Tommy opioids. It's just a feeling I have. She thinks that's the ONLY strong pain relief that exists. I'm sure they said "acetaminophen", and she heard "Tylenol". I don't envy that battle.

I don't know why Cynthia is convinced that opioids are so effective in pain management. Whenever I was on them they did exactly ZERO for my actual pain. Unless you count sleeping through the pain as pain management. They didn't alleviate my pain at all and made me so damn loopy I just switched to a few Tylenol. And despite taking them daily or almost daily, she still needs 4 hours to loosen her back!

And if by some feat she DOES manage to get opiates for Tommy, how much do you want to bet SHE steals them and gives him something OTC in replacement?
Cyndi WANTS THOSE OPIATES! Mark my words.

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

Can you even believe she's complaining that the cran-grape is too sweet? This from the woman who puts 10 sweeteners in her coffee and sugars already sweetened cereal.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Did anybody else catch when she said she tried to figure out how to give Tommy his Ambien last night so he would sleep??? God help him when he does go home- she will completely disregard his medication instructions, and give him whatever SHE thinks he should have. And he is showing that he is now as depebdent on her as a child - he won't speak for himself anymore, if he ever did. He is her little boy and does whatever she tells him to do.

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

She is a freaking self centered moron. All the talk about her aches and pains and her husband is recovering from surgery. I rolled my eyes hard when she said,"LIMP NOIDS" :D :D :D

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

.... Because the only way to express gratitude that you didn't become a widow yesterday is to whine and complain about hearing your husband's voice at 6 a.m. I must be weird because I would have been crying tears of joy to hear my husband so awake and alert at ANY time during the night or day. I'm feeling a little subdued today... it's very hard to understand how anyone, even a mentally challenged someone, wouldn't be shouting gratitude this morning.

I guess Betty's all that stuck around... poor Betty. Mary had a very good and loyal friend there to put herself through having to be near Cynthia.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

Pops is just a cash cow to her. All she’s done is exploit his cancer for money. It’s sickening!

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

Homesteader wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:30 am
Did anybody else catch when she said she tried to figure out how to give Tommy his Ambien last night so he would sleep??? God help him when he does go home- she will completely disregard his medication instructions, and give him whatever SHE thinks he should have. And he is showing that he is now as depebdent on her as a child - he won't speak for himself anymore, if he ever did. He is her little boy and does whatever she tells him to do.
Her stupidity knows no boundaries. Publicizing that she is going to give him Ambien while he is in the hospital is a great way of getting herself kicked out FOR GOOD. That is not at all acceptable in the least. She could kill him by doing something like that.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Occasional wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:22 am
Pops is just a cash cow to her. All she’s done is exploit his cancer for money. It’s sickening!
Well that *would* explain the complaining about his DARING to wake her at 6 a.m. I'd been up working two hours before that.... she'd just love being my BFF because I am wide awake and perky at 4 every day. :D

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:27 am
PassingBy, I love you <3

Thank you so much for taking the time to type all of that. I find your insight extremely valuable. I'm sure watching her videos and gossiping about this crazy loud mouth is way beneath you!! I'm so happy that you contribute to this thread. Especially since I assume anything Cynthia says is lost in translation from what she was ACTUALLY told.

I have a feeling Cynthia will attempt to bully them in to prescribing Tommy opioids. It's just a feeling I have. She thinks that's the ONLY strong pain relief that exists. I'm sure they said "acetaminophen", and she heard "Tylenol". I don't envy that battle.

I don't know why Cynthia is convinced that opioids are so effective in pain management. Whenever I was on them they did exactly ZERO for my actual pain. Unless you count sleeping through the pain as pain management. They didn't alleviate my pain at all and made me so damn loopy I just switched to a few Tylenol. And despite taking them daily or almost daily, she still needs 4 hours to loosen her back!

And if by some feat she DOES manage to get opiates for Tommy, how much do you want to bet SHE steals them and gives him something OTC in replacement?
Cyndi WANTS THOSE OPIATES! Mark my words.
If—and that is IF—he gets a prescription for Percocet when he is discharged, the max he’ll get is 6 or 8. At that point, he should be on Tylenol for pain.

Both of them need to realize that PAIN AFTER SURGERY IS NORMAL. It is not necessary to throw down opioids every 4 hours to treat minimal pain. He can handle the pain that he’ll have in a week. He won’t be in that much pain 10 days from the day of surgery. It’s not like he has to go to a second or third floor bedroom/bathroom. He lives in a small apartment. If she thinks he can’t go home because he needs Percocet every 4 hours, he shouldn’t go home, he should go to a rehab facility. If he’s just getting acetaminophen in the epidural for pain control now, I highly doubt he will go home with a prescription for a lot of opioids. That’s what SHE wants, but she isn’t going to get what she wants. Opioids are very tightly controlled now. The doctor won’t want to give him anything that will depress his respiration’s because he will end up getting pneumonia after he gets home. As it is, I’m a bit concerned about those 2 cats on the bed. And she had better wash those sheets and blankets before he gets home. She’s worried about cluttering up that place even more with Christmas trees and lights—she should be worried about cleaning the place up.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

PassingBy wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:47 am
Both of them need to realize that PAIN AFTER SURGERY IS NORMAL. It is not necessary to throw down opioids every 4 hours to treat minimal pain.
I think Tommy did realize that, but every time he mentioned his fear about that, "the lie machine" shut him up by saying he just needed to ask the nurse for pain pills and he'd be sleeping the whole time for days. Just ask them for pills to knock you out... that's what she told him. And seriously, I *do* wonder why her doctor keeps prescribing opioids for Cynthia and "oh her aching back" instead of making her do pain management INSTEAD. Not that farce a month or so ago when she made the pain appt. ONLY so she could tell her doctor she did it, and then went back and sure enough he gave her more???

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I see Cynthia’s already working her hoarding magic in Tommy’s hospital room.

This fucking bitch. One of Tommy’s relatives was nice enough to send a card and she fucking badmouths them all over the video! Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more disgusting. My jaw is on the floor I can’t believe anyone would be so douchey!!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:36 pm

This fucking bitch. One of Tommy’s relatives was nice enough to send a card and she fucking badmouths them all over the video! Just when I thought she couldn’t get any more disgusting. My jaw is on the floor I can’t believe anyone would be so douchey!!

Yes... that made me dislike the witch even more. I mean who DOES that... the snark, the vile evilness. I've never come across anyone like this. I know what you mean about your jaw... I couldn't believe it either. I think that's Tommy's uncle and there was a note that they love Tommy and to let them know about surgery which she obviously never did and then sits there and mocks them. She is *horrible." No one comes by to help because you're a monster and alienated everyone who cares about Tommy, you imbecile! Waste of space for sure.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

It’s pretty obvious why they have no one. And then at the end she asked Tommy “can I burn the card now”?

Complaining about how broke she is at the end and how much the Uber is cost and how much the TV cost and how much everything cost yet spends $15 on sushi and a sandwich for herself at the hospital. Oh and did you hear how her card got flagged for fraud when she tried to call a Lyft? And she’s like “that always happens”. I can’t believe a person like this exists and has been on the earth for nearly 50 years. She’s such a dunce with absolutely zero common sense. And she think she’s so hip and streetsmart. I hope Tommy can stay in the hospital for as long as possible so that he doesn’t have to be in her care. (**whines** “it’s not morphine! what the heck???”

Oh, and you guys ever hear of “hands Messiah”? It’s famous you know.

sofistikatedrednek1
Talker
Talker

Post by sofistikatedrednek1 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:54 pm
littlegarose wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Yes... that made me dislike the witch even more. I mean who DOES that... the snark, the vile evilness. I've never come across anyone like this. I know what you mean about your jaw... I couldn't believe it either. I think that's Tommy's uncle and there was a note that they love Tommy and to let them know about surgery which she obviously never did and then sits there and mocks them. She is *horrible." No one comes by to help because you're a monster and alienated everyone who cares about Tommy, you imbecile! Waste of space for sure.
For sure! What a Bitch! If I was those people, I would never speak to those two again...there is a reason nobody helps them...it is how ungrateful they are! Since when does somebody HAVE to help you? People do that out of the kindness of their hearts...she thinks just because she knows them or they are related those people are obligated to help them...why in the hell can't they get their own car and driver's license? I wonder if Tommy lost his years ago or something maybe for a DUI or some other reason. Nobody is obligated to "help" you, Cynthia! They are probably sick of seeing you open all those damn expensive beauty boxes and figure if you have the money for that shit, you have the money for an Uber or a Lyft!

I can tell you, if I was lying there like Tommy after a surgery like that, I would not want her to bring her cheap toys for me to play with! She is worse than a child bringing a stupid little tree and lights and some other thing for Tommy. She "brang" all that for his room and was sure to mention that TV will cost $10.00 a day..I am sure she is hoping some of her "fans" will kick in an send money for that..

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Oh, no doubt! She might as well have said “please send cash and Uber and Lyft gift cards!”

And, gee, I wonder if Cynthia has ever helped another person out in her fucking useless life? You know Cynthia, what goes around comes around. I’m sure you never lifted a finger to help anyone except yourself. You’re a selfish cow and now you reap what you sow.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Exactly *when* did they eat at a soup kitchen? After they blew a wad of moneey at Radio City? Or maybe thee night after paying out for Breffix with Santa at Macys?
And the question I REALLY want an answer to-
Why the Hell doesn't one or both of them get a damned drivers license like the rest of adult humanity and stop bitching about the cost of rides and people not wanting to drive them around??? They had a FREE CAR when her mother passed away!!

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”