Alexandra Rodriguez
yahofo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Learningtolooklikeanuncircumsizedpenis - Part 30

Post by yahofo »

I feel like I have a special connection to a lot of you on here given that this is my second account because I lost the password to the old one and I’ve been around forever. I’m sorry for the OT

I kinda feel bad for Gabby, I mean going to Disney will be a great experience being at Disney but it’s almost slave labor. They make barely minimum wage, have to sleep in bunk bed apartments where they still pay rent and then there’s this terrible scoring system with essentially kicks you out after a couple of “not so great interactions with guests I.e. not smiling etc.”. I’ve got a few friends who’ve done it and it’s kind of a scam just being a hostess at Disney just so you can say you’ve done that. Idk. But at least she’s actually gotten some sense saying she doesn’t need a man and is just focusing on herself first. Corn dogs really looked quite stunned and upset when Gabby said that.

And FYI I am no where near middle aged. Also why is this unsettling that people work in hospitals comment here. Like they’re not on a cannibalism forum where we talk about killing innocent people in the ICU. We merely critique the life of people who chose to put their daily life on the Internet for all of the world to see. Most of us aren’t even very bitchy or irrational about it. If it’s a bad fashion choice it’s a bad fashion choice. PERIOD.

pumpkinspicequeen
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinspicequeen »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Flashface wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:52 pm
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
tallulah wrote:
learningtogrowup wrote:
Very!! She said something like “Hopefully I can wipe it with the wipers or I’m going to have to call Yar”
Really? You can’t wipe some snow off of your own car?? You need a man for that??
It makes me so mad!!! Do I wanna be outside in the freezing weather brushing snow off my car? Hell no! But I’d rather put in 5-10 minutes of effort than put my life and others’ life in danger. It’s not the windows you gotta worry about, it’s the snow on the roof that’s gonna fly off and hit another car!!!
Rant over lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same! It’s illegal to drive without cleaning off your car where I’m from because it’s so dangerous. She’s a selfish vile excuse for a human!

Also, if she had of called Yarmayn who was actually inside Working to come and clean her car just so that she could brag to her ‘tribe’ how good her man is then I would have actually been lost for words. That’s what she was kinda implying. She’s gross and most of all she’s still not fearless! :roll:
But she's just a helpless dainty girl lol. I think she just said it to make it seem like he would be willing to rush in a save the day for her lazy ass. She is just forging the way for the independent women of the world.
Ugh gosh I know... Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a raging feminist... I’ll happily let my husband carry the heavier bulk of the groceries if we are already in the car together but I would never call him specifically to come out and scrape the car if he’s inside and I’m already outside.

She doesn’t even shovel her own snow! He does it! Actually, I bet now I’ve said that, in the next few days she’ll be showing a clip shoveling snow. Hahaha :rofl:
What’s even more annoying about that is it’s not like she works a 9-5 type job where she only has a certain amount of time to leave the house. She’s also a lot taller and a big girl. It shouldn’t be difficult for her to clean off her own car. She has 0 excuse. Someone in my town had their windshield cracked completely from the ice on someone’s car. They’re lucky they didn’t get injured. Alex is going to put someone’s life in danger because she’s a lazy pig.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Learningtolooklikeanuncircumsizedpenis - Part 30

Post by cuzisayso »

KittyBeeCool wrote:Gaby honestly would be someone I would hang out with. I wouldn't be able to hang with someone like Alex who has to be all glam to go shopping while i wear jeans and a sweater. Alex always gives vibes off that everyone around her is beneath her and I just can't with that. I hope Gabi makes new friends at Disney and of course Alex will get super jealous.

The couple ornament is a bit way too much especially since they haven't even hit the year mark.
Not attacking you personally but
I never understand this, why people say they wanna hang with gabby because gabby is “so real”
When she has been caught photoshopping (quite badly may I add) her pictures JUST LIKE ALEX and multiple times!!!
And you see how nasty gabby can be to Alex her followers and blocking people on her insta live etc.
just because someone doesn’t wear any makeup
Or half the time doesn’t even put in the effort to brush her hair and goes through life wearing hoodies and sweatpants
Doesn’t make them “real” people
She is just as bad... they are best friends for a reason

yahofo
Learner
Learner

Post by yahofo »

Like even Sam Jo cleans off her own car. I know she doesn’t have a boyfriend to do it for her but my point is I think she’s a lot shorter. Using a broom to clean the top of your car isn’t that hard. Or just put your car in the garage if you don’t want to do it.

I felt so bad when she said “poor yarman has to shovel snow even though he’s sick.” Like if my man is sick I’d do it for him. Instead of feeling bad for something I put him through because I’m too lazy.

Post by Guest »

shneep wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:56 am
guys, we will not always have the same opinion on here but please stop attacking members of this thread. I get that not everyone is the same and some might contribute to this thread a lot more intensely than others, however, I don't think you should spill info about other members or tear them down. we are here to rip into alex, not each other. :love2:
But yet you keep that certain members posts and pictures up of his FAMILY members who have literally not been in vlogs, and that’s okay? It’s all so hypocritical and pathetic Image and I know a bunch of people agreed with me before she cried and complain, when her very own profile was public to begin with. ImageImage
Definitely did not mean to hit "thanks" when I went to respond. Someone wanna revoke that shit for me since tapatalk is lame and won't allow people to remove comments or thanks?

This thread is about Alex and her life. This isn't about Bintheitch and hers. You're pissed off about people going IRL, and you are too. Pot, meet kettle. I find it strange that these "lurker" accounts have so much to say, and the second they sign up, they talk shit and go after members.

Do I agree with public info being on here? It's not my kinda thing, but the mods make the rules. If it's still up, clearly it's not a big deal. Going after other members is lame. And going after their IG accounts is even worse. You wanna talk shit on people saying the thread's all we have, but you're playing PI on social media with other members' personal info.

I have no idea who any of you people are, and I'm fine with that. This is an anonymous group of people, but some of you are going after other members because you took this group waaaay too seriously and attacked their looks and personal life. You wanna doxx posters, go to 4chan. This isn't the fucking place.

The IG parody accounts are gone, so I think we know who reported them. Stop ruining shit for everyone because you're butthurt. Reporting accounts and posting personal member info is a bitch move. God fucking forbid you just scroll past a comment because it upsets you. You think we have no life, but you report comments and accounts. Suck it up, buttercup. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

You think what is being posted here is bad? Clearly you've never been on darknet.

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

moondawg626 wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Flashface wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
tallulah wrote:
It makes me so mad!!! Do I wanna be outside in the freezing weather brushing snow off my car? Hell no! But I’d rather put in 5-10 minutes of effort than put my life and others’ life in danger. It’s not the windows you gotta worry about, it’s the snow on the roof that’s gonna fly off and hit another car!!!
Rant over lol.

Same! It’s illegal to drive without cleaning off your car where I’m from because it’s so dangerous. She’s a selfish vile excuse for a human!

Also, if she had of called Yarmayn who was actually inside Working to come and clean her car just so that she could brag to her ‘tribe’ how good her man is then I would have actually been lost for words. That’s what she was kinda implying. She’s gross and most of all she’s still not fearless! :roll:
But she's just a helpless dainty girl lol. I think she just said it to make it seem like he would be willing to rush in a save the day for her lazy ass. She is just forging the way for the independent women of the world.
Ugh gosh I know... Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a raging feminist... I’ll happily let my husband carry the heavier bulk of the groceries if we are already in the car together but I would never call him specifically to come out and scrape the car if he’s inside and I’m already outside.

She doesn’t even shovel her own snow! He does it! Actually, I bet now I’ve said that, in the next few days she’ll be showing a clip shoveling snow. Hahaha :rofl:
He doesn’t even shovel the snow anymore. He did it once and then he must’ve complained to her so she bought him a snow blower that day lmao. Those things are super expensive but literally cut the time effort and down into almost nothing -especially since she doesn’t have a big driveway and she probably doesn’t do her sidewalk.

I do like how she made a comment to gabby about how a boy shouldn’t be a defining thing in her life and yet Alex can’t even wipe the snow off her back windshield without Yar’s help.

Yeah anything that's mentioned she just runs out to buy, he mentioned something about the garbage so now she had to get cans because she now realized how much garbage she has cause she gets so many boxes :roll:
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

Post by Guest »

She wants a baby but gripes about editing and thinks it's exhausting. I've got some news for her

I know she'll make Yar get up with the baby and pretty much take care of it. Dude needs to run, it's only gonna get worse when NoEL comes along.

Post by Guest »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:
moondawg626 wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Flashface wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:

He doesn’t even shovel the snow anymore. He did it once and then he must’ve complained to her so she bought him a snow blower that day lmao. Those things are super expensive but literally cut the time effort and down into almost nothing -especially since she doesn’t have a big driveway and she probably doesn’t do her sidewalk.

I do like how she made a comment to gabby about how a boy shouldn’t be a defining thing in her life and yet Alex can’t even wipe the snow off her back windshield without Yar’s help.

Yeah anything that's mentioned she just runs out to buy, he mentioned something about the garbage so now she had to get cans because she now realized how much garbage she has cause she gets so many boxes :roll:
It kills me that she bought boxes for his move, too. She has a spending problem, so she has tons of boxes that she could've saved. How can anyone be THAT lazy??

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:
Myusernameistoolong wrote:
moondawg626 wrote:
GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Flashface wrote:

It kills me that she bought boxes for his move, too. She has a spending problem, so she has tons of boxes that she could've saved. How can anyone be THAT lazy??
She's definitely that mindset of people pleaser especially to the bf kind of thing for fear of losing, oh he mentions something, gotta go instantly put it in the cart to buy like she needs to make sure he has everything, it's exhausting on the mind and the wallet.
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

So how long do yall think it will be until she gives him access to her bank account or opens a
Couples account?

smile and nod
Talker
Talker

Post by smile and nod »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:-Wrapping Gabby's presents (mickey carry on, some Disney/Friends shirts)
-Went to Yankee factory or whatever (It was FREE. Hell hath frozen over!)
-Says shook every other word.
-Buys ornament and candle
-Opens gifts from Gabby, and one was a "reasons you're my best friend" book. I actually LOVE that idea and thought it was super thoughtful, but Al read all 50 of them. I think she was trying to show off to THe HaTerZ.
-Eat at a cozy restaurant

Mentions she should've bought her Grandpa another decoration, but they're expensive. Grandparents are special people who won't be around forever, so maybe she should've waited on the purse and splurged on the deer thing Image. I would love to spoil my amazing Grandparents with everything.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fuck my arms hurt just looking at hers. How can she wear such tight T-shirts?!

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

shneep wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:22 am
geekinthepink wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:56 am
guys, we will not always have the same opinion on here but please stop attacking members of this thread. I get that not everyone is the same and some might contribute to this thread a lot more intensely than others, however, I don't think you should spill info about other members or tear them down. we are here to rip into alex, not each other. :love2:
But yet you keep that certain members posts and pictures up of his FAMILY members who have literally not been in vlogs, and that’s okay? It’s all so hypocritical and pathetic 😂 and I know a bunch of people agreed with me before she cried and complain, when her very own profile was public to begin with. 😂😂
you're right, I should go and delete the family pictures too. I just didn't have the time yet. but all in all, you are right.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I've said this on another forum but when the bitch gets boring we cannibalize our own. She'll do something stupid again soon enough; just give her 5 minutes.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

MissDelusional wrote:I've said this on another forum but when the bitch gets boring we cannibalize our own. She'll do something stupid again soon enough; just give her 5 minutes.
Wasn't she supposed to do a Fenty try on? Image Wonder where that vid went

groovybby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by groovybby »

it really sucks that we likely won’t see any reaction channels reacting to her thanks to youtube’s new policies. i was holding out hoping one day we’d see michaelbepetty do one

sassygoeswest
Talker
Talker

Post by sassygoeswest »

ThankYouNext wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:42 am
So how long do yall think it will be until she gives him access to her bank account or opens a
Couples account?
I’m guessing she already has, she’s that stupid.

deathfaceginny
Learner
Learner

Post by deathfaceginny »

I forget who questioned it further back in the thread, but BubbaFearless pronouncing the word "hilarious" as "hil-AHH-rious" is a telltale sign that someone grew up in the suburbs of RI. I work with two girls from Woonsocket whose accent makes me want to get a new job. Just when you think it can't get worse then a Boston accent someone from RI comes along and is like *hold my Dell's* thATs hilAAAAHrious

lovelightlosers
Learner
Learner

Post by lovelightlosers »

Do y’all remember like three vlogmas’ ago she had a low tire pressure sensor go off on her car and she had to ask her grandma what to do? Because I do, and that’s honestly when I started to get annoyed with her. I do not know a damn thing about cars but I have enough sense to look in my glove box at the owners manual and put air in my own tire. She took it to a mechanic!

And you know she can’t park in her garage, she works out at home and it’s clearly her decked out home gym! I get the feeling she’s not very good at driving and would be scared to back in to or out of a garage.

TedsMom
Talker
Talker

Post by TedsMom »

smile and nod wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:06 am
Bewbsmagoo wrote:-Wrapping Gabby's presents (mickey carry on, some Disney/Friends shirts)
-Went to Yankee factory or whatever (It was FREE. Hell hath frozen over!)
-Says shook every other word.
-Buys ornament and candle
-Opens gifts from Gabby, and one was a "reasons you're my best friend" book. I actually LOVE that idea and thought it was super thoughtful, but Al read all 50 of them. I think she was trying to show off to THe HaTerZ.
-Eat at a cozy restaurant

Mentions she should've bought her Grandpa another decoration, but they're expensive. Grandparents are special people who won't be around forever, so maybe she should've waited on the purse and splurged on the deer thing Image. I would love to spoil my amazing Grandparents with everything.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fuck my arms hurt just looking at hers. How can she wear such tight T-shirts?!

She’s massive. I swear I’m the size of one of her arms. Her family and friends need to stage an intervention if they care to see her live past 40.

Post by Guest »

lovelightlosers wrote:Do y’all remember like three vlogmas’ ago she had a low tire pressure sensor go off on her car and she had to ask her grandma what to do? Because I do, and that’s honestly when I started to get annoyed with her. I do not know a damn thing about cars but I have enough sense to look in my glove box at the owners manual and put air in my own tire. She took it to a mechanic!

And you know she can’t park in her garage, she works out at home and it’s clearly her decked out home gym! I get the feeling she’s not very good at driving and would be scared to back in to or out of a garage.
Oh ffs! 2 of the gas station chains here offer FREE air, and you put in your psi and it does the rest. If you don't know your psi and you're 28 or whatever she is, I'm worried. Fucked up tire pressure can cause major issues. It literally should be on your door frame or in the manual. Figures she wouldn't know how to adult. Her mechanic/dealership probably rakes her over the coals because of how dense she is. I'm surprised she can even use an oven or microwave.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”