Em_Chunk: Warrior Braid Princess & Insufferable Influencer

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em_Chunk: Warrior Braid Princess & Insufferable Influencer

Post by wilmadawn »

it appears the only muscle she has is on her upper body...nothing to show for on the legs or glutes and even abs. weird. she doesnt look like a body builder at all, i dont think shes ever going to be competitive without taking PEDs.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

ok, ill give her a point for actually revealing that there were only 2 other girls in her class.

Little_Mrs
Talker
Talker

Post by Little_Mrs »

She looks so much worse than her prior competitions! She has lost a lot of muscle and shape. She still has no glutes, and in my opinion her upper body looks tiny compared to her quads. At least in the past she flared her lats to try and give the optical illusion of a more hourglass shape. Here she just looks lanky.

emmadxb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by emmadxb »

As a fellow tall competitor, I want to back Em up a bit. I actually like her.
You can’t compare tall competitors to 5foot tall ones. It’s much harder to pack in muscle, over such a lot of space.

To say she has no leg muscle is also not fair. She definitely does. I agree, her upper body needs to be bigger to balance her legs. But she does have muscle.

Her shape & posing is better than her last competitions also. I think you guys are just being mean for the sake of being mean.

If it was real T, I’d agree with it. For example, her tan on her face was too dark. & her suit blended in with her tan too much, which didn’t make her “pop” enough.

But body wise, you can’t say she has no muscle. (Also yes, abs need more development)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker

Post by sigma3zl »

emmadxb wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:10 pm
As a fellow tall competitor, I want to back Em up a bit. I actually like her.
You can’t compare tall competitors to 5foot tall ones. It’s much harder to pack in muscle, over such a lot of space.

To say she has no leg muscle is also not fair. She definitely does. I agree, her upper body needs to be bigger to balance her legs. But she does have muscle.

Her shape & posing is better than her last competitions also. I think you guys are just being mean for the sake of being mean.

If it was real T, I’d agree with it. For example, her tan on her face was too dark. & her suit blended in with her tan too much, which didn’t make her “pop” enough.

But body wise, you can’t say she has no muscle. (Also yes, abs need more development)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL.

She has NO glutes. Her posing is WORSE than her last competition. Her legs lack definition. Her makeup and hair was terrible (and she did them herself). The only thing that she improved upon is that she didn't come into this one dried out or emaciated looking. She needs to bring her stomach in more with her current physique. She needs a legit off season to build her glutes more. Notice there is very few behind shots. The girl who won the overall has good hamstring-glute tie-in (the girl who won was first in novice, first in open and overall bikini winner). Em lacks that and its pretty much required for the bikini division. Frankly, I don't think she has the physique to do any of these competitions. Let's see if she does anything before now and August 28th when she does her next competition.

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

Who tf messed up her diet the day before/of the show? Maybe it's just shitty posing, but she looks like she needs to poop. Super bloated in her lower abdomen. She also looks flat to me. If I were her I'd be pissed at my nutrition coach. Interesting she did a natty competition when I know at one point she was not natural...guess she's natty now? Hmm.

Thank goodness she didn't win overall or we'd never hear the end of it. The girl who did win actually looks good.
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

So what's the status? I haven't followed her in months, just saw her latest pic. Didn't even know shows are going on atm. So I'm guessing no audience? So, is she enroute to her pro card or what?

restingb_tchface
Talker
Talker

Post by restingb_tchface »

Bit the bullet and watched the show video. Major eye roll at the intro that was ultra dramatic. I really don’t think she looked great on stage, yeah her posing was better than the other two but there were still zero glutes to be seen, definitely compared to the other young girl next to her. It was insane to see side by side, no wonder she didn’t post any back shots.

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

Just watched the video and the girl who won overall has a beautiful physique. I'm not sure what it is (besides a lack of glutes) that is missing in Emily's physique. It's like it's missing muscle... depth? I don't know how to describe it.

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

FakinFakinFakin wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:28 pm
Just watched the video and the girl who won overall has a beautiful physique. I'm not sure what it is (besides a lack of glutes) that is missing in Emily's physique. It's like it's missing muscle... depth? I don't know how to describe it.
She's flat aka she didn't eat enough leading up to the show (or at all). You diet down crazy far, and then consume carbs/do a light lift closer to the show to get to your muscles to pop. If your nutrition is off in any way you can look flat aka just skinny or even skinny fat on stage because you have no glycogen stores, so your lines don't look as sharp. It's happened to my bf when he's done shows after switching coaches. He used to be coached by Tong (gross, I know..he saw the light and stopped working with him), but his new coach is a "starve 'em out" kinda guy; he showed up way too lean for a national show and got like 8th or 9th. Tong actually got a lot of things right, even though he's a dirtball personality-wise. That's probably why she looked better when he was her coach. She still doesn't have any glutes to speak of though, carbs or not.
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

fur4elise
Learner
Learner

Post by fur4elise »

Thoughts while watching the video...overdramatic crying for camera. The singing...ugh. She was holding water in her abdomen prior to prejudging. There was no audience. #146 should have won that class! Her physique is more in line with national to pro level muscularity.The overall winner had a great v-taper and ham glute tie in. Her blah blah about judging...every show is different and super subjective...and stop with the macros bullshit. It's not top secret and she is not eating more than 1500 calories a day. She is on a high now, lets see what happens next show. Final thought... if you cannot win an overall at a qualifier, you should not get on the national stage. Just sayin'

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

After seeing her compared to other girls... can't help but think her name helped her get the top spot. One of the other girls looked better than her, but I imagine politics made Em win.

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

treelee wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:02 pm
After seeing her compared to other girls... can't help but think her name helped her get the top spot. One of the other girls looked better than her, but I imagine politics made Em win.
also does anyone else notice she always ass kissing that one head judge Becky? I think shes sort of delusional at this point that she thinks she will get her pro card this season. & if she does, it won't be b/c she deserves it.

Czarbucks
Debater
Debater

Post by Czarbucks »

wilmadawn wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:33 am
treelee wrote:
also does anyone else notice she always ass kissing that one head judge Becky? I think shes sort of delusional at this point that she thinks she will get her pro card this season. & if she does, it won't be b/c she deserves it.
If she does get a pro-card (by ass kissing and a serious dearth of competitors) it will only be because we are literally in a once-in-a-lifetime-global-pandemic-and-recession combo and people are busy surviving instead of prancing around in a teeny tiny sparkly bikini for their own narcissistic pleasure. I would bet everything in my bank account that there are so many other better competitors out there that aren't competing due to the circumstances that the entire world is going through right now but have shifted into frankly more important things like taking care of themselves, their family, their friends, and their careers/livelihoods.

fivebelievers
Talker
Talker

Post by fivebelievers »

wilmadawn wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:33 am
treelee wrote:
Yes ! This girl is so obvious 😂 I also loved her posting of the judges critique to to work on her shoulders . What happened to those dunc delts???

sourlemonade
Talker
Talker

Post by sourlemonade »

I'm not a competitor at all but am just way confused by all of this. The girls I saw in her video seemed to all be "Inline" with each other...and then there was her who had like zero glutes or shape or defintion. I thought she looked horrible. Like a plank of wood.

restingb_tchface
Talker
Talker

Post by restingb_tchface »

I have to say, I'm really surprised there was nothing in her "feedback" about needing to add size, or shape, to her glutes. The contrast between her glutes and the girl next to her was STARK. It sounded like the judge was kissing ass too

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

Just watched the vid but I'm bad at seeing it. Can someone pls take a screenshot and point out the differences bet her and the others? If it's not bothersome. I don't have an eye for BB and proportions etc. But I can see that the blonde in pink looked better with more defined abs. But other than that I'm blind to the differences ????

FakinFakinFakin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FakinFakinFakin »

This was the finals and not prejudging. They definitely messed up her nutrition and she came in bloated and flat for prejudging and fixed it up a bit for finals. But the girl on the left had an even better front and back pose, but not sure if her posing could have been lacking? Em seemed to have been tripping on her heels though during each pose change so idk.

glittersag
Talker
Talker

Post by glittersag »

She looks TERRIBLE. There is no way she should’ve won. I knew it, this bitch paid someone to win. Her physique was not first place for anything!

Does she ever get tired of talking to herself, about herself? Jesus Christ.

Also, this is just my opinion, but why are people paying for her “coaching” when she is barely 25, with only a bachelors and very little actual experience. Hell, she spent the better part of the 5 years being bloated and overweight. Why would anyone pay her? And her prices! I’m not sure what she charges, but it isn’t cheap and that ain’t right. My coach is has full credentials, was a professional athlete, owns a whole ass gym (like olympians use his gym and there were trials there recently), and is completely successful at what he does. He’s 45. Em... 25. That don’t make no sense.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”