MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby part 70

bitch1992

Re: MegaFriedHair & YerrNotARainbowbaby

Post by bitch1992 »

missy1567 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:38 pm
sw4075 wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So take your meds and vitamins and eat iron rich foods ffs! Everything is an excuse with this lazy bitch!

Lack of iron, protein, veggies, fruits, fibres etc No wonder she feels sick! Poor diet. Staying in bed ALL DAY doesn't do anything than get up get a cup of tea. Bring tea with you running the house, open baby shower gifts, take the dog for a walk for 10-15 mins, do laundry, clean up, go to the gym, bring your car to fixed etc.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

Observer12 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:56 pm
devilishtenshi wrote:
Observer12 wrote:So according to her insta story she’s anaemic? She never mentioned that before

Probably is because that’s a normal thing when your pregnant. Everyone I know including myself had to take iron supplements later in pregnancy. The difference? We got up and did our job even tired and feeling crappy. I didn’t call in sick Everyday ImageImage

Oh thank you. I didn’t know. Why can’t she just take her iron tablets and get on with it?

I’ve got to say though it seems like she’s pulling every excuse out of the book.
1)Rhinits
2) sinus infection
3) didn’t feel well
4) anaemia

How many others meg?

Sniffing bath and body works candles... hoping it helped her stuffed nose LMFAO😂🤣💀

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

its katelyn bro wrote: “I don’t want to make content that’s just me complaining” then don’t complain. I truly don’t think she knows she can open her mouth and speak and not have to be complaining lmao

There are many things she can talk about besides complaining, show the baby rooms, talked about what you wanted do for Christmas holiday, baby clothes and items, open baby shower gifts etc

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by devilishtenshi »

bitchdelete992 wrote:
its katelyn bro wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:23 pm
“I don’t want to make content that’s just me complaining” then don’t complain. I truly don’t think she knows she can open her mouth and speak and not have to be complaining lmao

There are many things she can talk about besides complaining, show the baby rooms, talked about what you wanted do for Christmas holiday, baby clothes and items, open baby shower gifts etc
Imma add more

Wrapping presents, going to see Christmas lights, go to a Christmas fair, bake some Christmas recipe (baking?) you find on Pinterest, decorate a gingerbread house....

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Astamper30 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:37 pm
Somebody call the WAMBULANCE!!!!!!!!

My parents always told me that you have to get off the insurance at 26 OR if you get married. Image So wouldn't she have to get off her parents either way? I think awhile back we figured out that in NJ she is allowed to stay on her parents at 26... But if you're married...... Don't you have to like...... Grow up???????

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
i think health insurance is the same all over USA. and yes at 26 you do get taken off. sometimes i think you can remain on until the end of the year that you turned 26.

however i really dont think she has health insurance. i think she couldve maybe had when rat was at comcast but who knows what hes doing now. it just honestly seems like she doesnt have health insurance because theres no other excuse for her not to get checked out.

she goes to webmd and diagnoses herself. or she watches other pregnant womens vlogs and sees what they go through and claims thats what she has. even right now saying "MY ANEMIAAA" like as if its something a doctor told her. I understand many pregnant women are anemic but for her to just pull this shit out of her ass with no professional help is astounding.

im honestly nervous for this babys life. if she doesnt have health insurance, neither will he. like she better buy insurance to get him vaccinated and stuff

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

its katelyn bro wrote: “I don’t want to make content that’s just me complaining” then don’t complain. I truly don’t think she knows she can open her mouth and speak and not have to be complaining lmao

i mean then what was her excuse pre pregancy lmao because she complains a lot. i think shes moreso just frustrated she has nothing to do for "vlogcember" without bella because shes home alone laying down for 95% of the days. she frustrated with herself that shes not pulling in the views or money she was expecting. thats probably why she wants to give birth early, to put on a show for us lmfao
honestly it sound so fucked but why does it make sense

xoangelicchic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoangelicchic »

She’ll complain about how hard being a mom is and then she’ll be pregnant in less than a year with number 2 because she always has to move onto the next thing. She’s Never happy with what she has

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

I’m sick of hearing her say ‘I feel like a failure’ like she’s trying to get our sympathy and validation. Bitch, you should feel like a failure because you are.

Wissa_1990
Talker
Talker

Post by Wissa_1990 »

She just should have been honest from the get-go about vlogcember. Just tell your viewers "look, this pregnancy has not been easy for me, I've been feeling sick alot and I don't want to get peoples hopes up and not deliver the content you want." There. We would still think she's a lazy hypochondriac but at least it would be honest and she wouldn't be setting herself up for failure. Instead she's pulling every excuse out of her ass and it makes her look even worse.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
bitchdelete992 wrote: There are many things she can talk about besides complaining, show the baby rooms, talked about what you wanted do for Christmas holiday, baby clothes and items, open baby shower gifts etc
Imma add more

Wrapping presents, going to see Christmas lights, go to a Christmas fair, bake some Christmas recipe (baking?) you find on Pinterest, decorate a gingerbread house....

Yes!

Yoloswagginz
Informer
Informer

Post by Yoloswagginz »

“I feel like a failure.” In other news bears shit in the woods.

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

sw4075 wrote:
Observer12 wrote:So according to her insta story she’s anaemic? She never mentioned that before

Agreed! Unless she’s a dr herself and self diagnosing again for feeling “tired”.

Pretty much every pregnant girl I know including myself gets low iron. She is the biggest baby and makes excuses for everything.

MyDunkinOdor
Informer
Informer

Post by MyDunkinOdor »

she posts “feel bad for me and accept my excuses” instas constantly cause she knows her minions will message her and tell her it’s ok and validate her failure at everything
& she writes down every single symptom, including discharge colors, but anemia slipped her mind until now? I doubt she got diagnosed or went to go see a doctor, she probably watched a mommy vlogger and decided she too has anemia now

its_savanna24
Learner
Learner

Post by its_savanna24 »

I was rewatching Meg’s Christmas Day vlog from 2017 and she’s such a controlling b*tch, the way she was speaking to Anthony and Emily was disgusting. She’s a miserable person inside & out. She doesn’t deserve the platform that she has, every vlogcember is a fail smh
hey look at us, who would’ve thought? not me

:HK:

meggyfeetslugs
Learner
Learner

Post by meggyfeetslugs »

She is such a lil feet egg log....... The blue in her house is the toilet water and she is the mf log... Lil rash girl

Post by Guest »

I wonder if any of her friends/family read here and agree with us lol

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

bitch1992 wrote:
Best comment ever Image Image Image

I bet the replies underneath it tho are filled w her kiss ass minions going “if all u can do is be negative then just uNsUbScRiBe!!”.. or better yet probably saying that how dare anyone leave her a negative comment and that they must be jealous and MiSeRaBlE if they do.
ImageImageImageImage

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Anemia?? FFS, this girl just throws shit out to her viewers for sympathy to see what sticks. Low iron is one thing, anemia is another and untreated iron deficiency leads/turns into anemia, which both can ONLY be diagnosed via blood work. When has megan ever mentioned she got lab wk? Yah.. never. This is her diagnosing her arm all over again. And since when has megan ever not been a failure at Vlogcmber or at life, in general? Its a different excuse every-single-year. She should take advantage of this vlogcember bec its going to be her last.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

Wait..I forgot she’s 26 and is on her own for insurance. If she got pregnant knowing she wouldn’t have insurance when the baby is born then she is actually the dumbest person on the planet. That could cost 30-50k+ uninsured. Wouldn’t someone in her family warn her about this?? Wouldn’t rat secretly get his balls snipped by a parking lot surgeon???? So many questions

Return to “Megan Leigh”