MeredithVotes
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter Part 2

Post by MeredithVotes »

MysticOne wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:16 am

Yeah, I totally get why Adam has turned the comments off for now, but if he plans on keeping it that way (if he's with that Natalie girl), then he's going to be in for a rude awakening with what happens to his channel moving forward. To be fair to Adam, he might be ok as people gravitate to his videos because they like him as a person, but who knows.

Don't get my started on the Slacker (so, Tracker) stans. They are obsessed with them and they can never see anything wrong. Just braindead idiots. Did anyone see the recent livestream from Fresh Baked? Some moron donated 100 F-ING DOLLARS on his own and that's without all the other hundreds of other donations. What in the world?!
Was it Dusty Ray? I don't know who he is, but he must be loaded. He regularly drops large amounts of money for Super Chats with Adventures In Design and Ordinary Adventures. I get the feeling he does that for other Disney vloggers, too.

MeredithVotes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MeredithVotes »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:06 am

She actually looks younger now than she did when she was on that TV show (can't remember which it was). So I wouldn't be surprised if she's had a bit of touch ups.

There's a whole lot of them who are 40-somethings vlogging around now (Woo), or pushing 40 (Justin Scarred and Tracker), or at 52 already (RixFlix). Tracker has already started mentioning certain rides make him sick, as does RixFlix frequently (and the no filming policy on rides at Universal plays to his benefit)

Disney vlogging (save for DISUnplugged or DFB-type formats) is not a sustainable business model by any means.
How old are all the big Disney vloggers? It does seem like most of them are in their 40s and 50s.

I agree that Disney vlogging isn't a sustainable business model. Doing it for fun, no matter your age, should be the goal. When you're in your teens/20s and in school, or over 60 and retired, I can see it being a fun way to make extra money. But as your sole income? That takes guts, because it is so uncertain.

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shadee91762 »

TeamFiddleFaddle wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:38 pm
Shadee91762 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 pm

Tom looks like the type that would get arrested for that. As for the Pat guy who is he??? Where did he come from?? I tried watching a few of his streams but I can't get into him and whenever I click on a stream he's going to a bar or drinking at a bar or following the cavalcades down main street over n over n over. Something about him comes off as sleezy too 🤔
In Pat's stream this morning from MK - he was talking about how he started vlogging. I may have missed some of the details because I was listening while I was working on something else.

He was doing some project for something on chatroom conversations. And then he watched chats on live streams, with the sound off. He was doing research on how chat room personalities can take over some chats, blah, blah,

Somehow he started editing other people's videos, which I guess is how he somehow came in contact with Tom. They started doing Lego stuff (is that right?), and then it somehow talked about them doing a podcast. At that point, "Pat" decided to do a live stream to get used to being in front of a camera.

And voila, you have the utter and complete garbage that are his live streams.

He was celebrating 1 million views. This is actually saying a lot about the people that would put any effort into actually trying to watch what he puts out.

I guess he just met Josh not that long ago.

He said about 5 times in the 45 minutes or so that I was listening to his live stream "Paypal, Patreon, and my shop are what fund this channel. Without those, there is no channel" - and I thought - he does NOTHING but buy drinks at theme parks. I have to believe he would be buying drinks somewhere else if he wasn't live streaming to try and make some bucks.
I watched Pat for like 10 minutes on Thursday and within those 10 mins he brought up his merch and patreon twice and said without it he can't come bring us the magic everyday like he does. That turned me off so I turned him off.

Reddragon303
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Reddragon303 »

I agree that Disney vlogging isn't a sustainable business model. Doing it for fun, no matter your age, should be the goal. When you're in your teens/20s and in school, or over 60 and retired, I can see it being a fun way to make extra money. But as your sole income? That takes guts, because it is so uncertain.”

I’ve said this same thing for years! What is people like adams future? Your pushing 50 and there’s no way he can keep doing this. What, is he going to be in his 70’s and still running around theme parks making stupid comments? The sad thing is I don’t think he can stop from a monetary perspective. When he stopped the daily vlogs I’m sure he saw his money dry up and so, of course as Adam will do, despite saying that he’s done with daily vlogging and won’t go back to it, he goes right back to doing what makes him money, but with now much less quality, IMO

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

MeredithVotes wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:20 pm
MysticOne wrote:

Yeah, I totally get why Adam has turned the comments off for now, but if he plans on keeping it that way (if he's with that Natalie girl), then he's going to be in for a rude awakening with what happens to his channel moving forward. To be fair to Adam, he might be ok as people gravitate to his videos because they like him as a person, but who knows.

Don't get my started on the Slacker (so, Tracker) stans. They are obsessed with them and they can never see anything wrong. Just braindead idiots. Did anyone see the recent livestream from Fresh Baked? Some moron donated 100 F-ING DOLLARS on his own and that's without all the other hundreds of other donations. What in the world?!
Was it Dusty Ray? I don't know who he is, but he must be loaded. He regularly drops large amounts of money for Super Chats with Adventures In Design and Ordinary Adventures. I get the feeling he does that for other Disney vloggers, too.
I don't understand why people are so quick to throw these people money so much. The way fresh baked and BLAB and RTV1 collect donations is sickening. It's like watching a jerry lewis telethon. And when the donation is over 50 or higher RTV1 will selfie the cam and give a special thanks. It's so odd. I watch EarsomEmporium often and she was going on and on about going on a cruise and this one guy named Gary donated the money for the down payment for the cruise. And everytime she streams he's dropping 50 or 100 bucks for everything she does bringing us the magic as he says. It's funny how they justify being in the parks and eating meals and buying merch as doing it for "us" the viewers at home 🤣

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

Reddragon303 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:41 pm

I agree that Disney vlogging isn't a sustainable business model. Doing it for fun, no matter your age, should be the goal. When you're in your teens/20s and in school, or over 60 and retired, I can see it being a fun way to make extra money. But as your sole income? That takes guts, because it is so uncertain.”

I’ve said this same thing for years! What is people like adams future? Your pushing 50 and there’s no way he can keep doing this. What, is he going to be in his 70’s and still running around theme parks making stupid comments? The sad thing is I don’t think he can stop from a monetary perspective. When he stopped the daily vlogs I’m sure he saw his money dry up and so, of course as Adam will do, despite saying that he’s done with daily vlogging and won’t go back to it, he goes right back to doing what makes him money, but with now much less quality, IMO
Him and the dad from BLAB and Justin Scarred will all start vlogging from there retirement communities , bingo games and early bird special dinners at Denny's. It'll be a hoot!!

razorroman
Talker
Talker

Post by razorroman »

I hope that many of these guys like Adam are putting money away for retirement. I don’t know what his Social Security will look like...lol.

Does YouTube offer health insurance? Or are they all just on Obamacare?

I get the impression that some of these folks wouldn’t be doing very well if they had “real” jobs anyway. Someone like Dev is going to go from job to job thinking that everyone he’s every worked with sucked and that’s why he had to leave every job, never realizing it was him that was the problem all along. Adam would probably be an assistant manager at the WalMart in Kissimmee. Jenn Tracker would be trying to milk a disability claim. So maybe it’s best that they make some good money right now, hopefully stashing some of it away, and then they can do those other things later.

I assume The Woo has some money in the bank.He’s now had footage of his used in TV commercials and other things, and he’s said his plan eventually is to retire to the Smokies. If he can sock enough away to buy a small house out there, he’ll be fine. If he can sock enough away that he could buy a second to use for rental income, even better.

Satisfactualpat
Learner
Learner

Post by Satisfactualpat »

Adam just posted on his Instagram story that he has completed the steps to shut down his Patreon and it’ll be deleted within a month, so he wasn’t bluffing with that I guess. He also posted a pic of him and Natalie at Epcot with the caption “friends forever”.

DisneyFan887
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DisneyFan887 »

Shadee91762 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 pm
DisneyFan887 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:17 pm
My grandma was asking who the girl was with Adam the Woo, I had to tell her to ignore it, lol.

In other news, looks like MagicalNewsLIVE got vaccinated because...who knows. Those aged 16 and over are allowed to get it on April 5 but guess he's special. It honestly drives me nuts seeing how fake some people are - asking for money, jumping lines, acting entitled. They complain about the virus but then go spend hours in the parks.
DisneyFan887 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:17 pm
My grandma was asking who the girl was with Adam the Woo, I had to tell her to ignore it, lol.

In other news, looks like MagicalNewsLIVE got vaccinated because...who knows. Those aged 16 and over are allowed to get it on April 5 but guess he's special. It honestly drives me nuts seeing how fake some people are - asking for money, jumping lines, acting entitled. They complain about the virus but then go spend hours in the parks.
I believe he went with Gen from EarsomEmporium to get his vaccination but I could be wrong being that she used to work for Homecomin and he just turned 17 and never worked for Disney. He comes off as odd to me and if you ever watch his streams he's OBSESSED with health and safety practices and repeats them constantly throughout the stream.
He got it the day after her. She got it because she said she is a furloughed cast member and they need to take care of food and beverage people. It's funny how these people are suddenly in dire need of the vaccine after - for example, travelling on a plane to California for the Touch of Disney event, swimming with masks off at Volcano Bay, etc. I don't doubt some people do have medical conditions, but I also know plenty of people who do and who are avoiding places like the theme parks until they can get vaccinated. Nick was bragging about how it's his first trip to the park today being vaccinated. Meanwhile, other individuals around Florida are waiting until the April 5th date for the general population to be vaccinated.

These people want everyone to fund their lifestyle and they get mad when people call them out for being fake. Fake like Tom Does Disney's girlfriend who won't even give him the time of day on Instagram.

lrigau
Learner
Learner

Post by lrigau »

Jacegroff wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:43 am

Is it me or is Kyle P just the (much) better looking twin of Michael Kay? Kyle is really in it for the money and it shows, even in his older vlogs (which are cringe to watch) he is angry that his videos arent getting any views and he needs to find ways to grow his channel. And poof, somehow magically his channel grows exponentially...makes you think he did a bit of "magic"...
Kyle P is so annoying. He really rubbed me the wrong way after he was one of the lucky cast members to get called back to work and then quit to YT because he didn’t get called back to his original job as a VIP guide. I’ve thought of him as nothing but an entitled brat since then. I figure the money from the parents must be keeping him going.

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

Dsyboo wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 am
Did you guys ever do the RTV1 bingo?
Write the following on a paper and cross them off during a stream (if you can bear to watch them for that long)

- Donna paying for something
- Jenna "needing" something she can't afford and wants viewers to pay for
- Jenna mentioning it again when no one takes the bait
- Josh rambling about a minor issue (5 sec lag), reassuring himself that's it's ok
- Jenna whining about coffee
- Jenna's feet or stomach hurt
- Sponsors
- Josh mentions "the community" hoping for more donations (that are never expected...)
- Selfie for 50 dollar super chat
- Anonymous Paypal donation
- Josh mentioning Britt's Jeep as if he build it himself
- Jenna saying "very cool" at least three times in an uninterested manner when meeting followers
- Josh's wife acts likes his mom, wants him to be home early to get enough sleep and calls him during the stream
- Josh explaining how to like the video
- Jenna disrespecting other guests by talking during rides
- The group standing or sitting in 1 location for at least 30 minutes
- Bonus: Josh gets in an argument for annoying people who pay thousands of dollars to be there and don't want him to ruin their experience. He doesn't take the hint, blames it on the other guests. Mentions going to security at least 4 times.

Let me know how you did!
I'm a year late on this post but I had to tell you it made me literally laugh out loud from how accurate it is 👍

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

lrigau wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:18 am
Jacegroff wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:43 am

Is it me or is Kyle P just the (much) better looking twin of Michael Kay? Kyle is really in it for the money and it shows, even in his older vlogs (which are cringe to watch) he is angry that his videos arent getting any views and he needs to find ways to grow his channel. And poof, somehow magically his channel grows exponentially...makes you think he did a bit of "magic"...
Kyle P is so annoying. He really rubbed me the wrong way after he was one of the lucky cast members to get called back to work and then quit to YT because he didn’t get called back to his original job as a VIP guide. I’ve thought of him as nothing but an entitled brat since then. I figure the money from the parents must be keeping him going.
Pallo comes off as a pompous frat douche that thinks he's god's gift to everyone and why is that Jojo dude always oddly posing behind him in videos. Are they lovers or something?

Dab2754
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dab2754 »

Shadee91762 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:28 am
Dsyboo wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:30 am
Did you guys ever do the RTV1 bingo?
Write the following on a paper and cross them off during a stream (if you can bear to watch them for that long)

- Donna paying for something
- Jenna "needing" something she can't afford and wants viewers to pay for
- Jenna mentioning it again when no one takes the bait
- Josh rambling about a minor issue (5 sec lag), reassuring himself that's it's ok
- Jenna whining about coffee
- Jenna's feet or stomach hurt
- Sponsors
- Josh mentions "the community" hoping for more donations (that are never expected...)
- Selfie for 50 dollar super chat
- Anonymous Paypal donation
- Josh mentioning Britt's Jeep as if he build it himself
- Jenna saying "very cool" at least three times in an uninterested manner when meeting followers
- Josh's wife acts likes his mom, wants him to be home early to get enough sleep and calls him during the stream
- Josh explaining how to like the video
- Jenna disrespecting other guests by talking during rides
- The group standing or sitting in 1 location for at least 30 minutes
- Bonus: Josh gets in an argument for annoying people who pay thousands of dollars to be there and don't want him to ruin their experience. He doesn't take the hint, blames it on the other guests. Mentions going to security at least 4 times.

Let me know how you did!
I'm a year late on this post but I had to tell you it made me literally laugh out loud from how accurate it is 👍
Ahw yes one of my last posts before my previous account got deleted :( . Unsubscribed from rtv soon after, couldn't stand them anymore. Had been a subscriber since they only had 3000 subs. Their greed made me sick.

MysticOne
Learner
Learner

Post by MysticOne »

MeredithVotes wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:20 pm
MysticOne wrote:

I have no idea who it was that donated such a huge amount. Whoever it was, he/she is a bit of an idiot imo.

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

DisneyFan887 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:38 am
Shadee91762 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 pm

I believe he went with Gen from EarsomEmporium to get his vaccination but I could be wrong being that she used to work for Homecomin and he just turned 17 and never worked for Disney. He comes off as odd to me and if you ever watch his streams he's OBSESSED with health and safety practices and repeats them constantly throughout the stream.
He got it the day after her. She got it because she said she is a furloughed cast member and they need to take care of food and beverage people. It's funny how these people are suddenly in dire need of the vaccine after - for example, travelling on a plane to California for the Touch of Disney event, swimming with masks off at Volcano Bay, etc. I don't doubt some people do have medical conditions, but I also know plenty of people who do and who are avoiding places like the theme parks until they can get vaccinated. Nick was bragging about how it's his first trip to the park today being vaccinated. Meanwhile, other individuals around Florida are waiting until the April 5th date for the general population to be vaccinated.

These people want everyone to fund their lifestyle and they get mad when people call them out for being fake. Fake like Tom Does Disney's girlfriend who won't even give him the time of day on Instagram.
Oh ok thanks. I just assumed he went with her because like a day or two after she got it he suddenly had his. That Nick kid shows up in everyone's stream I noticed. RTV1, Cory, Donna, Earsome . I've tried to watch his streams but I can't get through them after 15-20 minutes I get bored. I did notice that he always seems to have quite a few viewers when he's live. More than most of Spokesmayne's recent streams which used to be up there with RTV1 in stream viewers

Shadee91762
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shadee91762 »

On today's stream Gen and Nick got celebrating buttons to celebrate getting there 1st vaccine 🤮
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Satisfactualpat
Learner
Learner

Post by Satisfactualpat »

Nick’s parents are “sponsors” for RTV1. They own Mickey Travels. I’m not sure if they sponsor other channels too. Maybe that’s why they all hang out with him? He seems like a nice kid, just kind of odd they’re all 30+ hanging out with a high schooler.

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

Shadee91762 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:01 pm
gluckgluck9000 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:38 pm

They say old habits die hard. He had a misdemeanor for reckless driving, DUI test and all. His buddy Tom has been arrested too, but it was for weed.
Tom looks like the type that would get arrested for that. As for the Pat guy who is he??? Where did he come from?? I tried watching a few of his streams but I can't get into him and whenever I click on a stream he's going to a bar or drinking at a bar or following the cavalcades down main street over n over n over. Something about him comes off as sleezy too 🤔
Interestingly enough, another thing that they have in common is that Tom actually co-owns the house that he lives in with Pat(however, they don't live together).

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

MeredithVotes wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:26 pm
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:06 am

She actually looks younger now than she did when she was on that TV show (can't remember which it was). So I wouldn't be surprised if she's had a bit of touch ups.

There's a whole lot of them who are 40-somethings vlogging around now (Woo), or pushing 40 (Justin Scarred and Tracker), or at 52 already (RixFlix). Tracker has already started mentioning certain rides make him sick, as does RixFlix frequently (and the no filming policy on rides at Universal plays to his benefit)

Disney vlogging (save for DISUnplugged or DFB-type formats) is not a sustainable business model by any means.
How old are all the big Disney vloggers? It does seem like most of them are in their 40s and 50s.

I agree that Disney vlogging isn't a sustainable business model. Doing it for fun, no matter your age, should be the goal. When you're in your teens/20s and in school, or over 60 and retired, I can see it being a fun way to make extra money. But as your sole income? That takes guts, because it is so uncertain.
Here's an example spread of ages for park vloggers spanning about two decades:

Tom Does Disney - 32
Jackie Super Enthused - 43
It's Pat(David) - 51

gluckgluck9000
Learner
Learner

Post by gluckgluck9000 »

TheSocialD wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:46 am
gluckgluck9000 wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:35 pm
Does anyone else here think that Jackie Super Enthused has gotten botox? For being her 40's, she either has really good genes or has had some injections. In a lot of her expressions, many parts seem frozen and not really a lot of wrinkles where you would expect them. She did also used to live in Miami...
I can certainly believe that. Maybe that's why she's always wearing a hat in most of her videos? I don't think she's ever commented on her age... has she? Probably would want to keep that a secret as a 40 something vlogging around Disney would just be sad. I couldn't even imagine the long term game plan there... like 50+ would just cringe.
Yes, I think that's one of the true reasons she wears the hat. She also has pretty long bangs, so that naturally hides it as well. She's never commented on her age and comments in the comments section about her age get deleted rather quickly, so that pretty much confirms she is indeed 43.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”