MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

lemonlovin4
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiCopyCatAshten: No real friends, No views, Just cheat days-Part 14

Post by lemonlovin4 »

watching her "Penthouse" tour and omg im sorry but her decorating is like what my freshman dorm looked like (lots of $1 target section). I really hope she changes up her decorating style if she's buying a million dollar home. those book shelves next to her TV have been decorated basically the exact same way since she's moved in and she's even said some of the decor is from her even older apartment. ENOUGH with the over saturation of blue and silver omfg. so chintzy I seriously can't

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

shamelesscaffination wrote:What the fuck is this outfit? Those jeans are not flattering at allImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What’s sadder than these pics? Remi thinking she looks good enough to post these pics on social media

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

side_eyejasmine wrote:
shamelesscaffination wrote:What the fuck is this outfit? Those jeans are not flattering at allImage

What’s sadder than these pics? Remi thinking she looks good enough to post these pics on social media

She managed to make herself look like an overgrown toddler while wearing “mom” jeans. Oof.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemonlovin4 wrote:watching her "Penthouse" tour and omg im sorry but her decorating is like what my freshman dorm looked like (lots of $1 target section). I really hope she changes up her decorating style if she's buying a million dollar home. those book shelves next to her TV have been decorated basically the exact same way since she's moved in and she's even said some of the decor is from her even older apartment. ENOUGH with the over saturation of blue and silver omfg. so chintzy I seriously can't
Remi will probably do a collab with Mr. Kate, and it will be just like when Alisha did it (where the final result is basic, doesn’t match her real personality, and she redecorates it herself within the year).

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

I don't understand her comments about "i might be moving" "could be my last apartment tour ever" and then she says "i'm going to bring this to the new house." Is she moving or not? Didn't she get the house??

Post by Guest »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:32 pm
I don't understand her comments about "i might be moving" "could be my last apartment tour ever" and then she says "i'm going to bring this to the new house." Is she moving or not? Didn't she get the house??
She basically said something along the lines of "I'm preparing as though I am moving but it's not 100%. So all my content is about moving but if I don't then I don't. "

She has realized the whole "weight loss" content has gone down the drain since she's gained and hasn't lost since. All her previous videos were about how much she lost and how she lost it. As of now the only thing she can post is "keto" but let's be honest not everyone wants to do keto and she isn't even doing it right so it's useless to follow her when there's other YouTubers who have done it successfully.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

shamelesscaffination wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:02 pm
What the fuck is this outfit? Those jeans are not flattering at allImage

She looks sooo squatty and idk why??? Is it the pants, the angle, all the weight gain????
What.

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

So I just read that coachella is probably getting postponed till october.

Bye keto!

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

cocomomo wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:38 pm
shamelesscaffination wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:02 pm
What the fuck is this outfit? Those jeans are not flattering at allImage

She looks sooo squatty and idk why??? Is it the pants, the angle, all the weight gain????
What.
its because high waisted pants are not her friend. Wish she'd stop because she already has a short torso and a boxy figure. It just emphasis it. But she really wants to wear crop tops...

Remi mom jeans just dont look good on you hun....PLEASE go see a real stylish to help you dress for your figure.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Remi like me just doesn't have the body shape to throw on any old pair on mom jeans. It doesn't mean you have to avoid the style entirely but it does mean you really really have to hunt and probably get some that are a bit "fake" in the sense that they have some stretch. (For anyone wondering I personally love the American Eagle ones).

I just don't get how on earth she put those jeans on and where like yesss insta worthy outfit and then was like actually let me put on a hideous tiny strapless crop top instead of like a plain t or like a band t.

Somechick
Learner
Learner

Post by Somechick »

lemonlovin4 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:08 pm
watching her "Penthouse" tour and omg im sorry but her decorating is like what my freshman dorm looked like (lots of $1 target section). I really hope she changes up her decorating style if she's buying a million dollar home. those book shelves next to her TV have been decorated basically the exact same way since she's moved in and she's even said some of the decor is from her even older apartment. ENOUGH with the over saturation of blue and silver omfg. so chintzy I seriously can't
It looks so juvenile... :? Also why does EVERY wall have to be covered by shelves or pictures? You NEED some blank space in a well designed room.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

New theory. She is just saying she is going to buy a house so she can get the content, like house tours and pretending to look at new furnishings etc. Then she will just claim the offer fell through and she's staying in her apartment another year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

quietcat6 wrote:New theory. She is just saying she is going to buy a house so she can get the content, like house tours and pretending to look at new furnishings etc. Then she will just claim the offer fell through and she's staying in her apartment another year.

Eek. If this theory actually happens, I wonder if her followers will see through her clickbait content and turn on her because of it.

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:New theory. She is just saying she is going to buy a house so she can get the content, like house tours and pretending to look at new furnishings etc. Then she will just claim the offer fell through and she's staying in her apartment another year.

Eek. If this theory actually happens, I wonder if her followers will see through her clickbait content and turn on her because of it.
I think her new house is in Studio City, close to Alisha and Lauren.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I really don't think she's faking the house thing at all, she wants it too bad. She's one of the last of her peers to buy and there's no doubt in my mind that she wants to move Cal in and this is a good excuse to.

I'm pretty sure the comments like I'm about to get a house or I might be getting a house were just prefilmed from before everything was totally official and signed.

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

I like the shoes, but it doesn't go well with her dress.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

lelele wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:08 pm
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:

I think her new house is in Studio City, close to Alisha and Lauren.

Nope, I’m 90% sure she got the dream house vlog house. It’s pending sale. So we’ll see!

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

Coachella has been rescheduled! Let’s see how they react :rofl:

Amsh9
Learner
Learner

Post by Amsh9 »

smugdisneychick11 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:20 pm
Coachella has been rescheduled! Let’s see how they react :rofl:
Haha.. Miss Remi's costume fittings and dieting is on hold till they announce again.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

She won't even try to lose weight now because in October she can just wear baggy sweaters and boots! Spiked pumpkin spiced latte here she comes!!

Return to “MissRemiAshten”