Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:40 pm
FilofaxK wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:25 pm
Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pm
xoxotrixoxo wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:39 pm

This thread is infuriating, super star/influencer party. Hence, no cameras allowed. So no super sex driven orgy, just people wanting to party in peace. No Dave and Nat lovefest, just them hanging with people.
duuuuude calm down! me and filo were just joking around. Not that serious. We are actually aware it is probably not an ogry, LA is a weird place where they hold parties at weird times cause they don't have 9-5 jobs, and they do the camera ban for privacy thing.
I wasn't joking, that podcast was hilarious! We need a repeat!
LMAO I'm with you on that one. That podcast was fascinating. But so was last weeks and I'd take more of that too.
I really enjoyed last weeks podcast. I hope for more of the oddest trio of D,N and J this week.
They have a really good dynamic the 3 of them together. Those are my fav podcasts.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Ldn28
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

Post by Ldn28 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:18 am
Ldn28 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:59 am
Teacup30 wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 pm

duuuuude calm down! me and filo were just joking around. Not that serious. We are actually aware it is probably not an ogry, LA is a weird place where they hold parties at weird times cause they don't have 9-5 jobs, and they do the camera ban for privacy thing.
LMAO I'm with you on that one. That podcast was fascinating. But so was last weeks and I'd take more of that too.
I really enjoyed last weeks podcast. I hope for more of the oddest trio of D,N and J this week.
They have a really good dynamic the 3 of them together. Those are my fav podcasts.
My notes to make it even better than last weeks. I know they care and are waiting for these before doing this week's podcast......

Keep the trio David, Natalie and Jason....
Yes, please limit the people (friend group) interrupting randomly and stopping the good flow of storytime. Limit or just don't allow Jack on. I found Jack very off-putting last week. Trying to guilt David into buying a car, because 8 people dm'd him. How entitled did that sound? It was such a cliche manager's expectation. I found it to be the thing that convinced me that I am not a fan of how he approaches his job with respect to professionalism.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Ldn28 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:08 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Ldn28 wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:
FilofaxK wrote:

My notes to make it even better than last weeks. I know they care and are waiting for these before doing this week's podcast......

Yes, please limit the people (friend group) interrupting randomly and stopping the good flow of storytime. Limit or just don't allow Jack on. I found Jack very off-putting last week. Trying to guilt David into buying a car, because 8 people dm'd him. How entitled did that sound? It was such a cliche manager's expectation. I found it to be the thing that convinced me that I am not a fan of how he approaches his job with respect to professionalism.
I 100% agree! I'm sure he was just joking but it was still seriously off putting. And can they just finish a whole god damn story before moving to the next bit? I don't like how over edited it is lately. Also if someone gets asked a question and someone else interrupts to make a joke out of it, can we please go back and let the original person answer the question? Its very annoying...
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:23 am
Ldn28 wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:08 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Ldn28 wrote:
Teacup30 wrote:

I 100% agree! I'm sure he was just joking but it was still seriously off putting. And can they just finish a whole god damn story before moving to the next bit? I don't like how over edited it is lately. Also if someone gets asked a question and someone else interrupts to make a joke out of it, can we please go back and let the original person answer the question? Its very annoying...
I feel like Jack may have tried to play it off as half-joking. However, his come back that it was eight or nine people 9 (dm'ing) made it feel like he was embarrassed by people asking where his car was. That his level of friendship and closeness (to David) was shown by his not getting one. This may be a stretch but the fact David asked Jason to give his thoughts on who deserved it more Natalie or Jack, that gives me the impression that David was not at all in agreeance with Jack. That he may have felt slightly used, slightly by Jack's thoughts on the matter.

Yes, the podcast is choppy. I wish someone would sit down with Dima and show him a few ways to make smoother transitions. And how to order things in a way that makes more sense. Davids jumping into how odd sex is from Natalie's Bronco surprise was an obvious moment last week.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

This is a good vid, all their little moments lately.

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

So it looks D and N were out at UCLA handing out flowers to random people 5/6 hours ago. The tweets did not mention others. It does sound like a bit he would do with a big carload though. There is a pic of David and Natalie in his car though. I can never figure out how to do the pic properly.

and the Christmas stuff is off his car..

ZoeSadie_
Talker
Talker

Post by ZoeSadie_ »

Ldn28 wrote:So it looks D and N were out at UCLA handing out flowers to random people 5/6 hours ago. The tweets did not mention others. It does sound like a bit he would do with a big carload though. There is a pic of David and Natalie in his car though. I can never figure out how to do the pic properly.

I saw a video with erin and jason in the back. Carly was probably in there as well but just couldn’t be seen in the video

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Ldn28 wrote:So it looks D and N were out at UCLA handing out flowers to random people 5/6 hours ago. The tweets did not mention others. It does sound like a bit he would do with a big carload though. There is a pic of David and Natalie in his car though. I can never figure out how to do the pic properly.

I saw a video with erin and jason in the back. Carly was probably in there as well but just couldn’t be seen in the video
here you go, this post has a few videos from it

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

Castiel wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:09 pm
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

here you go, this post has a few videos from it

thanks for posting.

+Jr1
Learner
Learner

Post by +Jr1 »

What do U guys think about this ?

Ldn28
Informer
Informer

Post by Ldn28 »

+Jr1 wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:44 am

What do U guys think about this ?
there is a difference between being curious and being jealous. He is always curious about who is with whom. etc.

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

Post by hullopinki »

Wonder how David would feel if Natalie started dating someone new. It would literally be a friends episode titled:
“The one that got away”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

hullopinki wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:23 pm
Wonder how David would feel if Natalie started dating someone new. It would literally be a friends episode titled:
“The one that got away”

He would probably go cold on her and go distant again. She will sooner or later fall back into the shadows because david will find a new leading lady for his vlogs.

I dont think there is anyone right now who could compete with david though, same for him. There isn't a girl out there who would be totally fine with their relationship
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Post by hullopinki »

Paschdav wrote:
hullopinki wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:23 pm
“The one that got away”

He would probably go cold on her and go distant again. She will sooner or later fall back into the shadows because david will find a new leading lady for his vlogs.

I dont think there is anyone right now who could compete with david though, same for him. There isn't a girl out there who would be totally fine with their relationship
I feel like if Natalie starts dating someone else, david will immediately retaliate by doing the same lol. It’ll be like a cold war- making eachother jealous?? Agree that he’d replace her, and she’d be in the shadows again

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

ALL HAIL JOE VULPIS the HERO of the Datalies!

thank u for the content bby

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

The couple vibes were strong in that one, wow.

Jeppeli
Debater
Debater

Post by Jeppeli »

Joes vlog - I loved it for the obvious Datalie content but what GOT me is the fact he was sniffing her perfume 😭 I’m sorry but that made me do a little aww

alwaysandforever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alwaysandforever »

Does he say "My girl" to Natalie at 2:14 on Joe's video?

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Jeppeli wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Joes vlog - I loved it for the obvious Datalie content but what GOT me is the fact he was sniffing her perfume 😭 I’m sorry but that made me do a little aww
Omg right? That's so cute.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Jeppeli wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:19 pm
Okay but his little smile when joe asked what she smelled like... :love2:

Return to “David Dobrik”