LearningtobetheMucinexGerm - Part 28

Alexandra Rodriguez
paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobetheMucinexGerm - Part 28

Post by paperboats »

i just threw up in my mouth a little. holy shit, they are both deranged. also that make up on alex. also, she is so, so incredibly fat, i am amazed she isn't immobile yet.

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer

Post by Babybitsize14 »

If you are so over getting this comment, change what the fuck You are doing with your disgusting anus mouth!

learningtogrowup
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by learningtogrowup »

That podcast clip is disgusting. If my mother, god rest her soul, would have ever spoken to me that way, I would have shut that shit down so fast. But my mom had class, unlike that superloud, obnoxious piece of white trash.

Also, Alex, STOP PRETENDING LIKE PEOPLE DON’T HAVE EYES. YES you pucker your lips and YES you overline them like a two dollar hooker. Bitch has zero respect for her subscribers and followers. She just makes fun of them. And so we make fun of her. Lying piece of trash. (Sorry guys, but the way she treats her subs pisses me off)

So, AGAIN, visuals. Yes Alex, you do make an anus mouth every damn time. See below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

learningtogrowup wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:32 am
That podcast clip is disgusting. If my mother, god rest her soul, would have ever spoken to me that way, I would have shut that shit down so fast. But my mom had class, unlike that superloud, obnoxious piece of white trash.

Also, Alex, STOP PRETENDING LIKE PEOPLE DON’T HAVE EYES. YES you pucker your lips and YES you overline them like a two dollar hooker. Bitch has zero respect for her subscribers and followers. She just makes fun of them. And so we make fun of her. Lying piece of trash. (Sorry guys, but the way she treats her subs pisses me off)

So, AGAIN, visuals. Yes Alex, you do make an anus mouth every damn time. See below.
I agree. That’s not a healthy relationship between a Mother and a Daughter. It’s so unhealthy. Nancy professes to be a Professional so how does she get away with saying shit like this and swearing so much in videos on the internet. It’s utterly vile!

As for the lips, she overlines and plumps them up so much and probably uses an editing app to enhance them too. It’s so obvious that is not her normal lips.

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

I just don't understand why she doesn't get fillers if she wants fuller lips. Looking at how she pouts them out is exhausting. The overlined lips must look atrocious in person. Also... the way she talks to her followers is beyond me.. she is such a bitch.

Post by Guest »

learningtogrowup wrote:That podcast clip is disgusting. If my mother, god rest her soul, would have ever spoken to me that way, I would have shut that shit down so fast. But my mom had class, unlike that superloud, obnoxious piece of white trash.

I have no filter and am extremely vulgar, and she made me cringe. That's pretty bad. She has to talk about Alex's sex life because her gremlin ass isn't getting any dick. And lemme tell ya, if Home Goods guy came across the podcast, his dick probably shriveled up. She is so vile.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

Bewbsmagoo wrote:
learningtogrowup wrote:That podcast clip is disgusting. If my mother, god rest her soul, would have ever spoken to me that way, I would have shut that shit down so fast. But my mom had class, unlike that superloud, obnoxious piece of white trash.

I have no filter and am extremely vulgar, and she made me cringe. That's pretty bad. She has to talk about Alex's sex life because her gremlin ass isn't getting any dick. And lemme tell ya, if Home Goods guy came across the podcast, his dick probably shriveled up. She is so vile.

How can Ya think this is ok? She’s using his name? If he does have parents / family / friends and they somehow listen to this how must that sound. Ugh. So gross! Didn’t she Say that her mom / Alex’s nan watches this too? Wtf. :o

Post by Guest »

Learningtohaveacozychristmasmoment

bottscootboogie
Debater
Debater

Post by bottscootboogie »

My lipth jusht sit like thisth.

Speak
Talker
Talker

Post by Speak »

Elizabeth537 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:33 am
bottscootboogie wrote:LearningToBeCozyWithTheFTC
!
ImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I love this one

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Especially you, Alex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Post by Guest »

KittyBeeCool wrote:Image

It’s like a Horror movie plot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JESUS CHRIST ImageImageImage This is some Harmony Korine shit

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

bottscootboogie wrote:Image

My lipth jusht sit like thisth.
She actually talks like this tho too.. her tongue is getting too fat for her mouth too

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

“If I’m being 100% transparent, I can never, I can never doggy style Yarmin”

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

He'd have a better time drilling a hole in the fridge & using that.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

Baddbish+ wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:55 am
The number of hate comments she gets grows and grows.. her fans are really starting to see through all her bullshit. On another note.. Nancy is so repulsive
Yes and Yes.
The amount of (deserving) negative comments she gets far out weights the positive comments. Nancy is an equally vile sea cow. (No offense to sea cows)

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:“If I’m being 100% transparent, I can never, I can never doggy style Yarmin”

Wow.

Just.

Wow.
Omfg is this what she said in the podcast? Right in front of her mother?? Wtfffff

Babybitsize14
Informer
Informer

Post by Babybitsize14 »

You know if she is this lazy in real life, her sex life is absolutely a SNOOZE. She probably lays there and lets him do everything. “Put a baby in me while I just lay on my back. Never mind my leg pop, Yarrrrr”

Glamber19
Debater
Debater

Post by Glamber19 »

Okay. How disgusting and crass. WTH is wrong with her mom? What mom feels THAT comfortable broaching THAT subject about her daughter's boyfriend? I guess Nancy low key has the hots for Yarmayn. If Yar has any common sense this should send him running for the hills. Her mom is uncouth and Alex with her lack of emotional intelligence sat there yucking it up instead of cutting the mics off and not posting this bullshit.

lultimanotte
Debater
Debater

Post by lultimanotte »

I wonder if she ever gets on top during sex.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”