Post by Peter Spawnn »

I will also not waste this opportunity to say : fuck YOU Paige

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Petty Paige : Suc Grotesqueo & the Texas Lame Show Fiasco Part 2

Post by dreamhaus »

*record scratch* Now hold up a minute.

So when I broke your sneaky lil side hustle Sucs Grotesqueo I took away your opportunity for your moment but it's ok for you to flap your gums and take away your client's moments to announce their shit.

I see.

Screenshot_20200114-064033__01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

herbata wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:28 am
dreamhaus wrote:She used Kuckian drama as a come up. She rode the wave against him meanwhile is in his DMs trying to get an invite to his make up launch. Paige will hop on any old bandwagon for the engagement because all she wants is to be famous and she'll try any road and ride any mule on it to get there.
She was in his dms??? Fr??? Do you have receipts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man it's been a couple of years, they'll be floating around the internet somewhere. She was making videos to get views and build her channel, she didn't really hate him or what he was doing. She just suddenly arrived in the community and hopped a bandwagon, much like her friend Margo.

ICantBelieveImHere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ICantBelieveImHere »

Shes big mad about Ashlye 😂😂

Thex415
Debater
Debater

Post by Thex415 »

Well Miss thing can fuck her self. You and ashlye have no actual friendship so what does it matter to you. And I'm saying this so you can read it paigy Paige.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

*clears throat*

Fuck you Petty Paige

*takes a bow*

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Good for Ashlye. That was great.

P.S.
Fuck you, Paige!

Post by Guest »

I feel like the next thread is just gonna be called "fuck you Paige" and I'm here for it 😂😂😂

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

switchstreets wrote:I feel like the next thread is just gonna be called "fuck you Paige" and I'm here for it ImageImageImage

Legit. I went from being a fan to absolutely loathing her in trip to Texas. She needs to take several seats with her cheap ass struggle wigs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trashbasket_146
Debater
Debater

Post by Trashbasket_146 »

She posted a clip on insta trying to joke about buying struggle wigs but it wasn't even close to funny it was just cringey. She can say she doesn't care all she wants but she makes it super obvious that she cares.

The wigs being synthetic isn't even the issue. They look like shit because she has no idea how to properly prepare them and style them. If your wig looked decent while making your "joke" it would be less cringey but you were wearing a flat ass thin shiny alliexpress wig straight out of the envelope.

Oh and if she's reading this...."you can go fuck yourself."

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Paige, may I suggest you check out Jaymes Mansfield's youchube channel? She has amazing party city wig tutorials. Aaannnddd, fuck you Paige.
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Adjust that struggle wig, get a comb and put it through it.

And oh yeah, go fuck yourself Paige.

Screenshot_20200114-122749__01__01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cupcake2
Learner
Learner

Post by cupcake2 »

Any predictions on what's next for Paige's channel? The feedback on her reality TV videos hasn't been great. She's been quiet on youtube for about a week now, but she's been fairly active on instagram. Looks like she took her family on a long weekend trip to "clear her head" and has otherwise been moping a lot about haters/feeling down/rebranding herself/etc.

Personally, I think her next move is to go back to drama. She'll try to frame it as something more positive, like offering constructive criticism to the folks in question, but at the end of the day it'll be drama.

teaddict
Talker
Talker

Post by teaddict »

cupcake2 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:29 pm
Any predictions on what's next for Paige's channel? The feedback on her reality TV videos hasn't been great. She's been quiet on youtube for about a week now, but she's been fairly active on instagram. Looks like she took her family on a long weekend trip to "clear her head" and has otherwise been moping a lot about haters/feeling down/rebranding herself/etc.

Personally, I think her next move is to go back to drama. She'll try to frame it as something more positive, like offering constructive criticism to the folks in question, but at the end of the day it'll be drama.
She said on a live yesterday that she will keep doing drama videos but in the same format that she is doing the Love Island ones. She said that the way she went about the beauty drama a before was wrong and catty, that it didn't really help people to improve themselves. She wants to make a difference now by helping the BGs or the people she talks about right their wrongs.

Rose Gold Shamu
Learner
Learner

Post by Rose Gold Shamu »

she said in her live that she's going to do reality tv commentary and meaningful drama videos where she doesn't cancel influencers but instead tries to counsel them through their drama. clearly she's an expert in this? oh wait..

in other words, her 90 day fiance or whatever was a fail and she's going to return to drama, use a softer voice for the next few months until all this blows over before she's back to being a thirsty pot stirring heifer.

other cliffs:
-she also said one sponsor dropped her over this drama but her husband megabyte secured another deal outside of yt to keep her stable for the next few weeks.
-she is trying to prove to juvias place that she can bring in sales so she can be their brand ambassador and one day collab on a palette with them.
-her mom watched ashlye's video and gave her the rundown.
-pige doesn't understand why ashlye, who is 36 yrs old, is telling her to fuck off on the internet and plays it off like she's more mature and grounded :? . dim sum? salmon? heLlOoOOoOo??
-she doesn't understand why ashlye told her to fuck off and not nick/dusty :rofl:
-oh and she has diagnosed herself with depression :tu:

her live is still up on her ig.

now im going to gauge my eyes out.

fuck you pige

stop your live and go feed your baby your damn self. poor ffino

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Nothing excites me more than problematic drama channels who give unsolicited advice to problematic youtubers. I can't wait to see her new drama approach 🙄

She really said she didn't know why Ashlye told her to fuck off instead of Nick and Dustin? Why is she like this lol. Reminds me of when she said she didn't know why there were so many videos of her and not of her colleagues. Paige, maybe you should make it less obvious you'd rather the heat be on your friends and not you.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if JP does a palette with her. They are already digging their own grave.

I honestly think by the end of the year Paige won't be friends with any of these people because it will affect her bank account too much. Paige has somewhat of an advantage because a big comment I see is that people think that Nick, Dustin and co brought her down. This isn't the case with the others. She would get so much praise if she dropped all of them and people might come back to her. Nick and Dustin will have egg on their face. Paige is out for herself and her wallet.

trash panda
Talker
Talker

Post by trash panda »

She plays like she doesn't understand anything. No clue why Ashlye is mad, no clue why everyone was upset after the Houston party, no clue why people are so angry with her, etc. Continually asks what she's done. Is dumbfounded that Ashlye would start all this drama when the rest of them are "just chilling". Then she launches into blaming all the drama channel drama on HFTT. Then goes back to Ashlye and says the last thing she said to Ashlye was that her wedding was beautiful, and her highlight of 2019 "But then she tells me to go fuck myself? Why?"

She goes on to blame the whole Houston situation on Ashlye. Paige thinks she's guilty of being "messy" and "contributing" to the situation, but doesn't seem to take on board the fact that everything that happened in Houston was down to the people who were actually there, doing the dirt. Not HFTT, not Ashlye or Smokey Glow.

She truly cannot see beyond herself, ever. She's also still twisting everything into something it isn't/wasn't, just gaslighting her ass off. I hope she gets actual therapy, but I'm not sure that there's a lot that therapists can do for narcissistic people at the end of the day.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

So her new brilliant plan and format is to become the rewired soul ? Let's hope her subscriber count goes the same way

Return to “Paigey Why?”