HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by Guest »

CONTINUE HERE PLEASE

A big THANK YOU to gumdropdrive for this amazing & funny title! [Had to save it] :rofl:
Will ogre FINALLY divorce her dead beat/doormat husband by the end of this year or will she go back to him like always?!...

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by Guest »

a few things, first to the poster who got soooooo incredibly offended by my "duhhh", it was a joke dear so please relax. alex hasn't had a "friendship" since the jolly green giant. all her "friendships" since then have been fake and based on transactions. the only other "friend" i can think of is ron but those interactions have always been weird as fuck. pretty sure she keeps him around because he's asian. there has been a slew of so called friends from the bimbo russian to the brunette doctor to all the token asians she kept around to iamchavette to her newly found brit "friends", the freshest being alex miller who is probably using her for her business.

i totally think she is on the outs with nick again. losing weight and "taking more care" of her appearance is what happens when she wants to manipulate him.

she's completely delusional when it comes to her weight. all the weight is coming off her lower half, literally making her look like an ironing board. it's still stuck on the top in the shoulders, chest, arms and waist area. she can suck in all she wants, she can't change her bone structure. :roll: :roll: also, like everyone has mentioned, rebound weight is bound to come back in the next year :tu: . she is fucking up her metabolism royally. she's longer in her 20s to be able to fad diet and load herself up with alcohol and chemicals.

what a dumby alex :FU: :roll:

Re: HRH COLLECTION Part 22: Coinslots, lip-a-hangin, barrel chest, straw felating.

Post by Guest »

kutsu wrote: CONTINUE HERE PLEASE

A big THANK YOU to gumdropdrive for this amazing & funny title! [Had to save it] :rofl:
Will ogre FINALLY divorce her dead beat/doormat husband by the end of this year or will she go back to him like always?!...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we should have renamed HRH COLLECTION TO "WENDY WILLIAMS COLLECTION"

orge is looking more and more like her by the day

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

As she loses the weight, those fillers are going to start to really sag. You all are totally right.

Her twitching is getting worse and worse, too. She’s really spiraling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

talkingaboutyew wrote:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

we should have renamed HRH COLLECTION TO "WENDY WILLIAMS COLLECTION"

orge is looking more and more like her by the day
LMAO this legit made my afternoon

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

following

milkteaa
Debater
Debater

Post by milkteaa »

Her videos are becoming very disturbing. I’m not understanding how her subscribers are still quoting her and egging this behavior on. Nothing about her is humorous anymore. The video of her dead rabbit and now this latest vlog with her basically quoting sayings from pro-ana/thinspo sites were so unsettling.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

“You guys know I ‘don’t care’ about celebrities...”

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

dulcechunti wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:51 pm
“You guys know I ‘don’t care’ about celebrities...”

I just see some old dude yelling a what looks like an Uber dude... Who the eff is it?
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

it's Larry David.

She's so embarrassing, never forget the Michael Keaton incident, gave us that gif where she looked like a 70 year old woman.

WhoaKelly
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoaKelly »

dulcechunti wrote:“You guys know I ‘don’t care’ about celebrities...”

She’s constantly “celebrity spotting” and when she doesn’t show proof she tried to insert that in a video while saying she doesn’t like Hollywood... she’s delusional.
She probably thinks she’s gonna get “discovered” now that she’s sooooo skinny lol

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

talkingaboutyew wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:41 pm
a few things, first to the poster who got soooooo incredibly offended by my "duhhh", it was a joke dear so please relax. alex hasn't had a "friendship" since the jolly green giant. all her "friendships" since then have been fake and based on transactions. the only other "friend" i can think of is ron but those interactions have always been weird as fuck. pretty sure she keeps him around because he's asian. there has been a slew of so called friends from the bimbo russian to the brunette doctor to all the token asians she kept around to iamchavette to her newly found brit "friends", the freshest being alex miller who is probably using her for her business.

i totally think she is on the outs with nick again. losing weight and "taking more care" of her appearance is what happens when she wants to manipulate him.

she's completely delusional when it comes to her weight. all the weight is coming off her lower half, literally making her look like an ironing board. it's still stuck on the top in the shoulders, chest, arms and waist area. she can suck in all she wants, she can't change her bone structure. :roll: :roll: also, like everyone has mentioned, rebound weight is bound to come back in the next year :tu: . she is fucking up her metabolism royally. she's longer in her 20s to be able to fad diet and load herself up with alcohol and chemicals.

I didn’t get “sooooo incredibly offended”, I’m relaxed, don’t be an idiot and don’t flatter yourself so much. It’s not a joke, it’s an unnecessary and patronising add-on to a rather basic comment that, as I said, is old news but which you put forward as novel.
We’re here to comment on Alex, NOT to act like smart a**es to each other.

Lalaliar
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalaliar »

following
Dance monkeys, dance! :tu:

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Lol at the title

Post by Guest »

ForLoveOfGossip wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:13 pm
talkingaboutyew wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:41 pm

I didn’t get “sooooo incredibly offended”, I’m relaxed, don’t be an idiot and don’t flatter yourself so much. It’s not a joke, it’s an unnecessary and patronising add-on to a rather basic comment that, as I said, is old news but which you put forward as novel.
We’re here to comment on Alex, NOT to act like smart a**es to each other.
:rofl: it WAS a joke. i'm so sorry that you feel it wasn't a joke. i did continue to comment about the orge though unlike your comment which is basically coming across as an ALEX 2.0 in the making :tu:

moving on......

we all know Nick is obsessed with celebrities and spotting them. but the orge just pretends she doesn't care because she doesnt want to publicly appear desperate. that's why she had such a freak out about keaton, cause she was trying to take a picture of him and he noticed and didn't approve LOL so of course she RAGED.

i can't imagine what she's like when someone says "NO" to her. her blood pressure must be crazy as someone else mentioned. the saga continues...

steffie699
Learner
Learner

Post by steffie699 »

Okay, so I just had to make an account and discuss this big bitch with somebody. I just starting watching her videos about a few months ago and i'll admit, she's entertaining (albeit insane). Can somebody explain to me her relationship with Nick? they seem to be in an on again/off again marriage. Also, what does he do? and is he loaded because her rinky dink jewelry business can't be making THAT much money..right?

also, i'm so over this skinny obsession! She's not even what I would call skinny. Normally don't like to say people need plastic surgery, but she would benefit a lot from a fat transfer or sculpture injections to her ass and hips. Would give her a much better figure. Her body reminds me of those photoshopped Chloe Grace Morretz pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Following

Whatsthisabtnow
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatsthisabtnow »

Adjustments.JPG
That insta video post lying out in the sun was bad. She looked like a roasting pig. Doesn’t she see the big thighs and fat pockets at her hips near the bikini bottom strap? She’s mistaking the fat pockets for bones. Her body is like Chloe Moretz. Flat, wide, and built like a quarterback. Lying on her back should’ve made her look thin, but it didn’t. Instead it emphasized her big thighs and hip fat.

Soon she’ll be going back to her 2 In-and-Out cheeseburger dinners.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

XiomaraM
Learner
Learner

Post by XiomaraM »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:58 pm
it's Larry David.

She's so embarrassing, never forget the Michael Keaton incident, gave us that gif where she looked like a 70 year old woman.
The Michael Keaton rant was peak Alex freak out. The cringe factor on that was sky high, watching her wishing death on a old white guy celebrity bc she got caught drunkenly playing paparazzi. Lol

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Her little talk about the fires is annoying, you can't not want to pay taxes and then wonder why there is no one to clean up brush, where do you think their paychecks would be coming from? Like when she rants about the homeless people, loves to complain but thinks everything is someone else's problem to deal with. I thought she was crying for a split second when she was talking about it reaching the Getty but then realized I must have hit my head thinking Alex would care about anyone or anything but herself.

Return to “HRH Collection”