Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One - Part 96

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Re: Jack-O-Lanternhead Hill: Halloween Party for One - Part 96

Post by Mortichia »

The launch party looks nearly like a wedding venue, so over the top. Who doesn't have a highlighter palette at this stage?? And I have oily skin, I don't need the highlighting powders🙄 seriously her screeching is so annoying, and how people can look up to her when it comes to makeup??? I'm suprised she didn't say that she's on medication, even if she isn't, just to gain sympathy and say tyo any criticism: ohh you're soo mEaN, I'm oN mEdIcAtIoN for my AnXiEtYyyy. If she keeps filling this face it's really worrying. Someone mentioned that her one eye is closing later than the other and I saw it on her insta story, what the hell???

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

So there’s still no sight of who “jaclynhillcloset” was at the party. From literally any of the influencers :rofl: :rofl:
Why is it such a big deal to admit it’s her sister. Now the lie has gone on for so long there’s no turning back I suppose

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

keepinit100 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:13 pm
My thoughts on the release

1) You guys are right the palettes are Hourglass for sure.

2) So while she was “SO SICK” in Italy she was able to learn how they made her new highlighters. Even though she was in bed the while time.

3) So did anyone else see “Fiji” from Kylie Cosmetics Image in the loose highlighter shit.

4) Oh and those brushes are from Morphe girl stop playin. We all know.

5) Was it just me or did she only mention where the Hourglass palettes were made? Suspect! Also, she did say three different labs...right?

6) Oh and great Morphe release Image bitch btw where is Linda cuz you been in LA a month and she hasn’t been around you. I guess when you’re not making her any money so she doesn’t have time for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The products in the palettes look like the Zoeva Glow lights which are made in Italy. They look alike except for the colours.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Mortichia wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:19 pm
The launch party looks nearly like a wedding venue, so over the top. Who doesn't have a highlighter palette at this stage?? And I have oily skin, I don't need the highlighting powders🙄 seriously her screeching is so annoying, and how people can look up to her when it comes to makeup??? I'm suprised she didn't say that she's on medication, even if she isn't, just to gain sympathy and say tyo any criticism: ohh you're soo mEaN, I'm oN mEdIcAtIoN for my AnXiEtYyyy. If she keeps filling this face it's really worrying. Someone mentioned that her one eye is closing later than the other and I saw it on her insta story, what the hell???
I am glad someone noticed it too, I reckon the fillers have fucker a nerve up in her eye or something. I know someone else who has had fillers and it has done the same thing to them, it gets even worse when they have a drink too!

hibabyjoon
Learner
Learner

Post by hibabyjoon »

She has all this money and diamonds and still looks so try hard and rich wanna be it isnt even funny anymore. The facts that she has a stylist and dresses like this is beyond me. And in her story she is blinking unaccordingly again. Sorry for my english. I am pissed too. I know minionions will buy her palettes.
English is my second language🤓

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

I just watched her IG stories. No one wears intense highlighter anymore, everyone is going for a more natural, light from within glow these days. She totally missed the mark with these. Everyone was wearing big stripes of highlight 2-3 years ago. The next thing she's going to come out with is a neutral palette

JennaJem
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaJem »

Circling back a few pages, but I'm not surprised about the tags. I think she might actually be broke but flexing harder than usual to hide it. There have been a couple of posts recently in JHC where she clearly isn't wearing the item JHC says (versace hoodie as an example, but if you skan through there have been a few recently, fake or JHC is just shit? ).

Suspect this launch could make or break and that's why she was so anxious/nervous.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Not sure if you all believe in this, but many might find it interesting. This guy has done readings before and he has been spot on. I thought it was worth watching for entertainment. It put a smile on my face !

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

steph88x wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:28 pm
So there’s still no sight of who “jaclynhillcloset” was at the party. From literally any of the influencers :rofl: :rofl:
Why is it such a big deal to admit it’s her sister. Now the lie has gone on for so long there’s no turning back I suppose
Maybe they'll kill her off. Didn't the fake accounts fake mom die from cancer or something

Bonki
Informer
Informer

Post by Bonki »

The packaging looks like a cheap copy of the Becca Khloe and Malika palette. Everything looks so cheap and the font is HORRIBLE.

Post by Guest »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:47 pm
Not sure if you all believe in this, but many might find it interesting. This guy has done readings before and he has been spot on. I thought it was worth watching for entertainment. It put a smile on my face !

I liked what he said about infidelity :P I'm a horrible person...:O :P

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by stuiterbal83 »

OT
I was watching the reveal yesterday,or skipped through it and my bf asked what i was doing. So i showed him and explained abt the product failures before. He honestly looked at me and said, this is a man right? (I have been watching Shane's and Jeffrees series) and i showed her from 4 years ago. He still thought she was a man. But it goes to show you how much she fucked up her face.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Everyone else's swatches of her highlighters look super chalky. I'm honestly just waiting to see how she'll mess this launch up, because we know she will.

LunaVal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LunaVal »

I’ve been saying this from the very first time she and the stans called the failed first launch a “mistake”, YOU WANT TO BE A BOSS ASS BITCH CEO. YOU DON’T HAVE TIME FOR MISTAKES. If you’re ready enough for a launch, you’re ready for a launch. There isn’t going to be any mistakes if you’re really, truly ready. I don’t know if I’m of the consensus that they were old and she was just getting rid of them to get rid of them, but I do think she’s not as hands on as she gushes she is, since she lied about something with the “lab” in the first place, either she picked “the best lab in the country” and was so hands on with production like she desperately wanted to show before the lipstick launch, or she wasn’t hands on in screening the “lab” for perfection and suddenly she had no idea what they were doing in production and it was all the “lab’s” fault, she had to take a week to find out what the “perfect lab” was doing. There’s no way she was as “hands on” with the Italian “lab” as she is back to gushing about.

I agree, the way she kept going on and on about “these will only work on me if I had a deep tan and these ones won’t work on me at all even with a deep tan” made me cringe so much. Just bring back your promotional models to better show the quality.

But I am still stuck on the “making mistakes and learning” part at the end. This is makeup, not a bag collection, not t shirt merch. You don’t get to make mistakes when it comes to public health and safety. You certainly don’t get to hide and go radio silent for two months, not take responsibility for your fuck up that really is yours bc you want to be ceo so bad, probably only refund half of the people you were going to refund, if that, come up with a Halloween costume critiquing cancel culture to clap back at “haters” when you cancelled yourself bc you weren’t mature enough to be a boss ass bitch (no one was cancelling you just to cancel you, sweetie, they were calling you out for being a terrible brand owner that came out with bad product), and then coming back for round two acting like you don’t need to bother trying to build trust with the public again, your name will sell bc it’s your name and the new product looks good in a pretty package. It doesn’t matter what they look like in a shiny promo video, what matters is what they look and perform like for the average consumer in person after release. Your lipsticks looked pretty in video too, and we don’t need to go over how they looked and performed in person after release again, do we? They were bad. Consumers were put in potential danger bc of them, and it’s a damn good thing none of the results came back showing they were mouldy (though if they had, I guarantee your “cancel” at that time would have been so much worse, you couldn’t even come back with a cute dress ruined by a desire to get back at the consumers you put in danger). There is no room for mistakes in this market. You want to be a boss ass bitch so much, BE ONE. Not someone who makes mistakes, hides, and then blames everyone but yourself, who is the only one who should matter bc you’re the *brand owner*, not an employee, not a partner, not an influencer with an affiliate code, *the boss*. The boss is the one who runs the show, when something goes wrong, they are the ones looked at to make it better. Learn how to be a boss before you put something out, not during. You wouldn’t make mistakes then

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

Why is her face so round she needs to lay off the fillers it looks so bad

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

She looks disproportioned with a fat face big boobs and stomach and skinny legs. Her hands aren’t fat either. It’s just odd and she needs to come clean with what is going on with her.

That white shirt coat thing she had on at her party was not flattering. Get a new stylist girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Pleasecalmdown
Learner
Learner

Post by Pleasecalmdown »

Y’all may or may not be able to see this photo.

Y’all....I thought this was a man in drag or something standing next to Amanda.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

why do these chicks insist on the crazy contour... especially on the nose? in photo shoots or on video, yea.. you need to as lights wash out and cameras flatten...

but do they not look at themselves in a mirror with natural sunlight before traipsing out the door? seriously, i just want someone to catch these bitches out in the wild lookin all crazy like this so we see a real photo of them.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kittycatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by kittycatchat »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kj8rX_5qmc

If you haven't watched this video by Maggie Mae Fish about Jaclyn being a hyper capitalist I highly recommend it!

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:51 am
Character Assassin wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:04 am
Where’d this bitch’s chin go? Image
oh my god. this is the face farnum twinkle dink gets to look at.

is there a saw reboot coming out soon that she's in? or what.
Bloatlyn looks like a cheap plastic blow-up sex doll here. :rofl:

Return to “Jaclynhill1”