RawMustardSweater - Part 6

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Re: RawMustardSweater - Part 6

Post by Keikochan »

Could it be that her tummy looks so big just because she is fairly short so proportions are off?

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

PistachioNougat wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:39 pm
Mille026 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 am
Her latest bump pic looks like someone full term with twins and she still has over 10 weeks! I have never seen a first pregancy belly this big. She has got to be miserable.
I said the exact same thing when I saw that pic. Maybe she IS pregnant with twins and hasn't said anything? (I doubt it).

Holy mother of blimps 😱 I’ve seen pics of my mom when she was full term with me and she was this size but I’m her 4th child. Doesn’t the baby do a ton of growing in the last month or so?! She’s not gonna be able to walk. What is she eating?!

Chismebat
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismebat »

Done Stanning wrote:
PistachioNougat wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:39 pm
I said the exact same thing when I saw that pic. Maybe she IS pregnant with twins and hasn't said anything? (I doubt it).

Holy mother of blimps Image I’ve seen pics of my mom when she was full term with me and she was this size but I’m her 4th child. Doesn’t the baby do a ton of growing in the last month or so?! She’s not gonna be able to walk. What is she eating?!
She’s “eating for two” yeah idk how she’s gonna make it the rest of her pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my son I gained 30 pounds and my doctor still told me I had gained too much. I have no idea what her doctor must tell her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

The baby is the size of a small cabbage at 30 weeks.....so, she's either got lots of fluid around the baby or....lots of fat.........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

She is really big for how far along she is. I hope she does okay.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

She was already in this shape before pregnancy, is not like she gain all this weight in the last months. Of course, even when the baby is the size of a pea she is gonna look VERY pregnant, and that was my issue with her pretending it was all pregnancy related.
And she should be more aware of that instead of pretending she can indulge just because she is pregnant. Even for regular sized women, that is something to keep an eye on. That is why they check you up frequently, to keep you in line.

nat19
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by nat19 »

I was overweight when I got pregnant with my son. I literally ate like I was eating for triplets and wasn't this big at full term. I gained a total of 32lbs, but of those, 10lbs were in the last month. I can't imagine how big she's going to be at full term!

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

nat19 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:59 am
I was overweight when I got pregnant with my son. I literally ate like I was eating for triplets and wasn't this big at full term. I gained a total of 32lbs, but of those, 10lbs were in the last month. I can't imagine how big she's going to be at full term!
The late term gains are gonna be so hard on her, she already looks uncomfortably large. Idk, I always feel disappointed when pregnant women don’t look after their health... it’s the first thing you can do for your child and choosing not to kind of sets a bad tone to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

mygirljaneausten
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mygirljaneausten »

NewHampshirite wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:58 am
Embraced_34 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:50 am
Being pregnant gave her an excuse to eat even more shit. Your body needs only about 300-400kcal max per day when pregnant.

What?!? 300-400 calories a DAY? Since when?
I think she meant 300-400 calories MORE than the normal intake. Midwife nurse here :D

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:55 am
The baby is the size of a small cabbage at 30 weeks.....so, she's either got lots of fluid around the baby or....lots of fat.........
I do think she’s carrying a lot of fluid, and I also think it’s her body’s way of preparing for a very large baby — I think it’s only a matter of time before she’s diagnosed with gestational diabetes.

I worked with someone who got large very fast and she was not little to begin with, similar body type to how Kristi looked 2 years ago, and short or shorter than Kristi (around 5’ 0”). She looked like she was carrying full term twins at 30 weeks and developed gestational diabetes and had to strictly watch her weight. She struggled and was super huge and uncomfortable, but worked right up until delivery. Once she delivered (a 10 lb+ baby boy via c-section, obvs), she got back to her old size within a couple months due to the size of baby, excess fluid, and breastfeeding. I was expecting her to be bigger but she wasn’t. Her husband was short too, so she ideally should have delivered a 5-7 lb baby.

sisternancy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sisternancy »

I'm fully aware this is a terrible thing to say and I am going to hell....But I'm RELIEVED she's having a baby boy and not a girl. I just get the vibe from her that she'd constantly be putting her daughter down (because Krusty is very insecure, negative person) whereas her son could do no wrong.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

The thumbnail of her gender reveal is weird to me. She’s posted myriad photos of her standing up where her bump looks huge and very round... but in this thumbnail her belly is shapeless and just looks like flab. Now I’m a bit chunky myself and even without being pregnant I have noticed I can kinda push my belly outwards and make it look like an early baby bump... so is she pushing out in the photos she posts to make it look more bump shaped/ less like rolls? Because sitting down it has no shape at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve never been pregnant but I’ve been around a lot of pregnant women and never noticed such a drastic difference in bumps between sitting and standing positions before
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nikola27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nikola27 »

Done Stanning wrote:The thumbnail of her gender reveal is weird to me. She’s posted myriad photos of her standing up where her bump looks huge and very round... but in this thumbnail her belly is shapeless and just looks like flab. Now I’m a bit chunky myself and even without being pregnant I have noticed I can kinda push my belly outwards and make it look like an early baby bump... so is she pushing out in the photos she posts to make it look more bump shaped/ less like rolls? Because sitting down it has no shape at all Image I’ve never been pregnant but I’ve been around a lot of pregnant women and never noticed such a drastic difference in bumps between sitting and standing positions before
Part of the reason it looks so different is because they filmed that outside scene like a month or two ago. They’ve known the sex for a while now.

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

Nikola27 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:24 pm
Done Stanning wrote:The thumbnail of her gender reveal is weird to me. She’s posted myriad photos of her standing up where her bump looks huge and very round... but in this thumbnail her belly is shapeless and just looks like flab. Now I’m a bit chunky myself and even without being pregnant I have noticed I can kinda push my belly outwards and make it look like an early baby bump... so is she pushing out in the photos she posts to make it look more bump shaped/ less like rolls? Because sitting down it has no shape at all Image I’ve never been pregnant but I’ve been around a lot of pregnant women and never noticed such a drastic difference in bumps between sitting and standing positions before
Part of the reason it looks so different is because they filmed that outside scene like a month or two ago. They’ve known the sex for a while now.

I know that has been mentioned but she posted a video at 23 weeks and the thumbnail showed her bump looking huge and round. I just think it’s odd how it’s always had a “shape” in all the photos she’s posted, as if she’s pushing her gut out 🤷🏻‍♀️

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Done Stanning wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:57 pm
Nikola27 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:24 pm

I know that has been mentioned but she posted a video at 23 weeks and the thumbnail showed her bump looking huge and round. I just think it’s odd how it’s always had a “shape” in all the photos she’s posted, as if she’s pushing her gut out 🤷🏻‍♀️

She is! I've noticed a lot of pregnant women do this to show their bump. However, during pregnancy, all the ligaments and tendons loosen to accommodate the growing baby and also prepare the pelvis for childbirth. Sticking the belly out can seriously harm the lower spine and pelvis. She reminds me of Tweedledum and Tweedledee from Alice in Wonderland

pumpmar
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpmar »

I have to admit I'm looking forward to the MLM video, and if she does more stuff like that would consider resubbing.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's going to be a drama queen until her due date.....complaining that she's in 'pain' with the weight of the baby every time she stands up ! It weighs about 2lb at 30 weeks.....lord help us when the baby weighs 7lb and she's complaining!

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:27 am
She's going to be a drama queen until her due date.....complaining that she's in 'pain' with the weight of the baby every time she stands up ! It weighs about 2lb at 30 weeks.....lord help us when the baby weighs 7lb and she's complaining!
I wouldn’t say I liked her before... I was quite indifferent to her, but since she’s been pregnant she’s really made my blood boil. Her whole attitude to it is so entitled. Years of infertility but then gets pregnant, whines constantly and doesn’t bother looking after herself (and, by extension, the baby as well).

LK81
Debater
Debater

Post by LK81 »

I’m so glad it’s a boy and not a mini her.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I thought the whole gender reveal thing was more over the top than an ordinary gender reveal. Her and her hubby were so overly dramatic......at the end of the day , you get two possible outcomes.......

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”