LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Alexandra Rodriguez
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Post by geekinthepink »

I had to choose this for part 27 :rofl: it was used in a sentence by whodoievencarebutido quite a while ago. :love2:

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeasadTargetsack - Part 27

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Haha nice

I forgot I grabbed a screenshot of her live earlier before I went shopping so I will christen the new thread Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

Will try again from the app. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I’ll take your pics one step further (awesome work btw) and I’ve made collages of her head!

ImageImage

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

the picture at the very end on the left.... holy shit. what is that monstrosity of a face. funny how she pulled her pony tail all the way to the top of her potato head to elongate her couch face. didnt work, honey.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Straight outta Spaceballs.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

anonie
Debater
Debater

Post by anonie »

oh noooooo. those pictures are awful. she is an absolute giant mass of a human being. that mug is some shit you’d never be able to hide with contour

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

Here

Mprincesspeach
Learner
Learner

Post by Mprincesspeach »

i have been holding off writing this because i'm lazy as fuck and have so many thoughts that I don't feel like typing out. BUT i am at my breaking point. I am so F-ing mad at Alex for the way that she portrayed her breakup, her life as a "single girl", and her new relationship. She claims to have so much "self love," to have "found herself" during the "year" she was single, meanwhile she was depressed as hell and said it was the most challenging time of her life. she clung to Alan for security and when they broke up she was so DESPERATE for a new boyfriend that she was depressed and anxious until she finally caught one. I don't even think she cared who the person was. just needed to catch ONE loser to claim as hers and give her the love she cant give herself. and now she has the audacity to come on youtube and tell people who are out there ACTUALLY finding happiness for themselves and ACTUALLY being single and figuring out how to find self love, to keep their head up because they will find their "soulmate" if they just stick with it. finding someone to agree to be your boyfriend after 2 fucking weeks is NOT THE END GOAL OF LIFE, of happiness, or the prize at the end of the storm. I am livid. I broke up with the love of my life in November 2018 and I have spent the past 11 months really genuinely finding what makes me happy and confident. its been fucking hard. but I am so proud of myself for where i have gotten and i've never been happier or loved myself more. and guess what, IM SINGLE. and i am no where near done figuring myself out or being the best version of myself. the fact that she is influencing so many young girls to think that you can finally be happy or fullfilled or just done with hard things when some dumb ass says he wants to be your boyfriend makes me so sad.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Mprincesspeach wrote:i have been holding off writing this because i'm lazy as fuck and have so many thoughts that I don't feel like typing out. BUT i am at my breaking point. I am so F-ing mad at Alex for the way that she portrayed her breakup, her life as a "single girl", and her new relationship. She claims to have so much "self love," to have "found herself" during the "year" she was single, meanwhile she was depressed as hell and said it was the most challenging time of her life. she clung to Alan for security and when they broke up she was so DESPERATE for a new boyfriend that she was depressed and anxious until she finally caught one. I don't even think she cared who the person was. just needed to catch ONE loser to claim as hers and give her the love she cant give herself. and now she has the audacity to come on youtube and tell people who are out there ACTUALLY finding happiness for themselves and ACTUALLY being single and figuring out how to find self love, to keep their head up because they will find their "soulmate" if they just stick with it. finding someone to agree to be your boyfriend after 2 fucking weeks is NOT THE END GOAL OF LIFE, of happiness, or the prize at the end of the storm. I am livid. I broke up with the love of my life in November 2018 and I have spent the past 11 months really genuinely finding what makes me happy and confident. its been fucking hard. but I am so proud of myself for where i have gotten and i've never been happier or loved myself more. and guess what, IM SINGLE. and i am no where near done figuring myself out or being the best version of myself. the fact that she is influencing so many young girls to think that you can finally be happy or fullfilled or just done with hard things when some dumb ass says he wants to be your boyfriend makes me so sad.

Yes girl!!!!

I broke up with my ex back in September 2017 after he admitted to fucking prostitutes behind my back.

I’ve deliberately stayed single ever since. I love being single. I love owning my own home and putting my energy into myself and my life rather than a guy.

There’s so much more to life than having a boyfriend. Given I’m older than Corndogs and I do not want children but I’ve lived a really full life, full of adventure and travel, an amazing career.....

I wonder if Alex gets a lot of pressure from her Mum to have a fella...?

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

This new video is very telling. He looks like he's disgusted by her while she is constantly touching him. I'm shook and not even 3 min in,

learningtogrowup
Informer
Informer

Post by learningtogrowup »

Literally bursting at the seams :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thechair
Learner
Learner

Post by Thechair »

During the live, she said she took off her Cartier bracelets because she now has her Apple Watch on that arm and doesn’t like the bracelets on her other arm. Who chooses an Apple Watch over THOUSAAAAAAANDS if dollars worth of bracelets? Clearly the bracelets are too small to fit anywhere besides the tippy top of her huge wrists! What a waste of money!

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

I'm in the middle of watching the new video currently, I just wanted to say that before I even clicked on the video, I thought I was getting a video suggested by Justine Kay. Oh my God.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

He keeps staring at her FUPA lol

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

Image I’m so sick of this delusional bitch thinking we’re all stupid. She’s out of breath and dripping sweat from changing clothes. And they’re all one piece dresses essentially, it shouldn’t be that difficult. And she looks like a stuffed sausage in every one of them. She’s so awkward and cringey and her constantly being out of breath really weirds me out.

SooSoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SooSoo »

She looks tragic and unattractive in every outfit.

Yarmayn has serious manipulator/user/feeder vibes... Alex is clearly desperate for his validation and attention

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Come over to the dark side bitches

Return to “Learningtobefearless”