Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

Post by Iactuallywork »

I’m sorry, I just have to post again....how is it okay that someone like her took out a PPP loan and then do all the things she does. She seriously needs to be reported to the SMall Business, also someone should tip this to the media. There are legitimate business closing down and struggling. She is not struggling. She took advantage of the system. Her book publisher should know. This is really bad and honestly could destroy her career. Watch her clear out all her Instagram and YouTube now. This is disgusting and she is a horrible person.

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

I’m sure legally she would come up with a way to justify it, like some of her sponsorships or whatever were put on hold . But morally she should be called out. Cancel culture needs to work it’s magic on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

I think it is going to be really hard to justify going on a vacation for work afterwards. She needs to be called out, yes. She also took out a Paycheck protection loan. There is a thing called abuse and she trump isn’t in office. There are stories of ppl getting in trouble for very similar things.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Kristin Cavallari also took out a 650k PPP loan. I would argue she wouldn’t need it either but she actually does have employees unlike Mallory Ervin.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Also her designer April Tomlin took out a 40k PPP loan abs redid her kitchen and floors after in her hosue. I think she has been more busy as she works with wealthy people. Sounds like there is a lot of abuse and fraud across the board. I don’t think April needed this money. I wonder how much her kitchen remodel cost.

bff-breakdown
Learner
Learner

Post by bff-breakdown »

Cokencheese wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:43 pm
I’m sure legally she would come up with a way to justify it, like some of her sponsorships or whatever were put on hold . But morally she should be called out. Cancel culture needs to work it’s magic on her.

We should all email the assignment desks of the local Nashville tv stations and have them do a story on “Influencers” using PPP loans. Mention specific names. I’m a former news producer. Seems like a story to me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

It totally is a sorry. I know Mallory and others are completely tone deaf but this takes the cake. It really affects me. It is such a slap in the face to all the hard working people and the ones struggling but trying to do the right thing. There is absolutely no justification for this. There is no excuse. It was greed. It breaks my heart that people that are unemployed bc their company couldn’t get a PPP loan and waiting in line at a food bank. She bankrolled this into her personal account and benefited from it. There is no other way it would possibility make sense. She works out of her home. Her husband doesn’t work. This is another prime example how there needs to be oversight and regulations in the influencer community. Gosh I work my ass off and my husband as a doctor. They took 20k for “payroll” but how did they suffer. It’s really wrong, immoral, deceptive, and possibly criminal.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

It totally is. I know Mallory and others are completely tone deaf but this takes the cake. It really affects me. It is such a slap in the face to all the hard working people and the ones struggling but trying to do the right thing. There is absolutely no justification for this. There is no excuse. It was greed. It breaks my heart that people that are unemployed bc their company couldn’t get a PPP loan and waiting in line at a food bank. She bankrolled this into her personal account and benefited from it. There is no other way it would possibility make sense. She works out of her home. Her husband doesn’t work. This is another prime example how there needs to be oversight and regulations in the influencer community. Gosh I work my ass off and my husband as a doctor. They took 20k for “payroll” but how did they suffer. It’s really wrong, immoral, deceptive, and possibly criminal. By saying you had less brand deals during the pandemic is not an excuse to take a 20k loan. A lot of ppl took pay cuts.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Shawn Johnson took out a 77k loan under SMJ,Inc

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

My boss is a multi millionaire with his business but took out a 464k PPP loan to keep us afloat. So have the big conglomerates. I’m sure places like Walmart and target didn’t need it but they did it anyway. Mallory and Shawn will not get in trouble surely because they have advisors doing the proper paperwork to ensure it. They’ll have to price they used it for the proper things though at least according to
My boss they will or they’ll have to pay it back.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mallory Ervin: Living Fully Detached from Her Children (Pt. 3)

Post by PI88NK »

PI88NK wrote:My boss is a multi millionaire with his business but took out a 464k PPP loan to keep us afloat. So have the big conglomerates. I’m sure places like Walmart and target didn’t need it but they did it anyway. Mallory and Shawn will not get in trouble surely because they have advisors doing the proper paperwork to ensure it. They’ll have to price they used it for the proper things though at least according to
My boss they will or they’ll have to pay it back.

Prove* not price

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Alex Garza took one out too. It’s not a matter if it was legal. It was but it’s a moral and ethical issue. Do these people actually need it. The difference is your boss employees people. These people don’t. There is very narrow guidelines that a loan can be used for. Payroll....who do they employ. Also interest payments on buildings, you mean their home? The issue is it is similar like going to a food bank then you can afford to buy food. These peol didn’t need it and if you asked them who payroll it went to that is on the books, they need to answer that. It’s different for a company that is actually employing ppl. These ppl aren’t. Can’t be used for “services.” Either. It needs to be actual employees. That is the issue.

Chiccharly
Learner
Learner

Post by Chiccharly »

This is absolutely disgusting. My friend owns her own small bakery and was denied PPP because she was a relatively new business. The entire year of 2020 she used income from the bakery to pay the wages of her workers. She only made $3,000 for herself the entire year last year. Meanwhile Mal lives in a 600,000 house with her Mercedes and brand new Escalade. Taking luxury vacations and eating at RH. She never suffered during the pandemic. I love how in her stories when buying the car she said she drove her last car for 12 years. Ok great...most people keep cars for that long or longer. My friend is driving a mini van from the early 00’s that’s almost 20 years old. She really really needs to open her eyes and see that people are struggling. I am so tired of seeing these influencers spend tons of money on new homes, renovations, cars, trips...We are in the middle of a pandemic. People are losing their jobs, houses, cars, everything. They are living out of their vehicles or on the streets with their kids. Standing in food distribution lines. It’s absolutely so tone deaf. Read the effing room.

Iactuallywork wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:53 am
It totally is. I know Mallory and others are completely tone deaf but this takes the cake. It really affects me. It is such a slap in the face to all the hard working people and the ones struggling but trying to do the right thing. There is absolutely no justification for this. There is no excuse. It was greed. It breaks my heart that people that are unemployed bc their company couldn’t get a PPP loan and waiting in line at a food bank. She bankrolled this into her personal account and benefited from it. There is no other way it would possibility make sense. She works out of her home. Her husband doesn’t work. This is another prime example how there needs to be oversight and regulations in the influencer community. Gosh I work my ass off and my husband as a doctor. They took 20k for “payroll” but how did they suffer. It’s really wrong, immoral, deceptive, and possibly criminal. By saying you had less brand deals during the pandemic is not an excuse to take a 20k loan. A lot of ppl took pay cuts.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I get what you’re saying, unfortunately the only thing that matters in terms of repercussions is if it’s legal or not. All of these influencers that are taking out loans for sure have it mastered where they won’t get in trouble.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

I disagree with the whole legal or not. There is a thing called waste and abuse. I think the SBA didn’t have safeguards in place
And that is on them but they are all held to the se standards on what a PPP loan can be used for. I filed a complaint with the SBA on Mallory abs Alex. Let the SBA decide if it was wasteful or abuse. Just because they got it doesn’t mean they didn’t abuse it . If the SBA can prove it was abused then it’s a bigger problem. There is no hiding on their Instagram. It supppse to be used for payroll to keep ppl employed. I have a really hard time believing that mallory abs even Alex wouldn’t be employed if they didn’t receive their money. I encourage you all to file a complaint with the SBA as well on them.

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

That is a great idea, we should all contact them. I agree that it does NOT seem legal, and is definitely wasteful. I was disgusted that Mallory bought a brand new 90k vehicle- that is absolutely gross. And you could tell she was trying to dial it back bay the whole 'I drove a car 12 years" rant. Who fking cares? What an incredible waste of money, just insane. She could have bought one 2-3 years old, but, no, had to be brand new. Lost 15k of value the minute she drove it off the lot.

I think these girls (Alex, Mallory and Shawn among others) tell themselves that their housekeepers and babysitters are employees and they think that will work for them. No, that's just a luxury lifestyle!

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

Does anyone find themselves rolling their eyes whenever she says “ pray for us “ when her kids might be catching a cold?
I’m sure when it comes down to actually losing sleep, Kyle is the one getting up most of the time . She needs her rest so she can attempt to be Joel Osteen.

Iactuallywork
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iactuallywork »

Mallory Ervin is such a liar and I cannot stand it. She lied about buying a car last year where she created a YouTube about it. She lied about today with her garage stuff. If you are going to lie actually try. The part that is annoying is last year video where she bought her “dream car.” She didn’t buy a dream car bc the cars in her driveway was supposedly the car she got rid of last year.....her red one. Then she lied again about her stupid organizer. The old car was in the driveway that she got rid of for the Escalade. It’s like stop lying. Lying to make content is a bad look. Also, can’t per husband put up damn shelves
In the garage? He is worthless. He does nothing. I can’t stand her at how fake she is. Just stop lying.

Cokencheese
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cokencheese »

Talked all week about her organizing the attic and garage and all she did was hire out the job. Does she ever do anything, because she makes it seem like she does it all ! I remember when someone asked if she cleaned her own house and she responded by saying “ no , because I like to spend my time doing things that are more important to me” .
No shit! We all rather be doing something more important.
PS Kyle has a vagina

Lurker321++
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lurker321++ »

JenniG7676 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:00 pm
Odd that miss luxury herself took out a PPP loan for $20k... she never once struggled through the pandemic. If anything she made more $$$

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program
Search her name and her loan pops right up... our tax payments officially went into their pocket.
And today she is on stories saying she just recorded a podcast about money 🙄 and she keeps going on like she and her guest are experts at getting out of debt 🤦‍♀️

Return to “Mallory Ervin”