Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont - Part 2

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont - Part 2

Post by Guest »

MonsterMash wrote:
justwonderingdelete995 wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:51 am
I will be thinking of Tommy tomorrow and pray for the absolute best for him. I wish Tommy full recovery and even Cynthia better health this coming year. Being a caregiver is very stressful.
Hello Justwondering1995, I think we all wish Tommy the absolute best tomorrow. I don't think anybody here wishes him an ill will.
For sure. I know no one here wishes him ill will. Hope I didn't come across suggesting that I thought that. I think everyone on here has a kind-hearted concern for him.

Post by Guest »

How dare that doctor want to do that surgery earlier. What an inconvenience to the Beaumonts. Yeah bad mouth the doctor whose holding your future in their hands literally. Watch him be late they say. Please, you're blessed to have insurance and be able to have surgery. I CAN'T believe they actually both came on YouTube and said these words out loud. Nice attitude about the doctor performing surgery on you tomorrow, Tommy. Clearing your throat with all that phlegm, that's what you should be concerned about, choking to death during or after surgery. Any sympathy I have ever had is GONE. DEAD, like you said if all your family, they're only dead to you two imbeciles.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by KatieAnn »

Homesteader wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:15 pm
This whole thing gives me a bad feeling.
Me too, Homesteader, me too. I realize I can be in the minority with my thinking sometimes... but if given the facts the way I've understood Cynthia explain them, if she got it right (tumor gone by the chemo/rad but 70% chance of return sometime in the future... vs. surgery while patient is very high risk, still vaping, extremely frail and thin, 73 years old, etc.) well doggone it, I'd grasp onto that 30% chance that it *wouldn't* return!

Again, I realize that it's just my own opinion, but Cynthia seems to have grasped onto the "remove esophagus and cancer will never come back" and never got to the next common sense step of weighing the risks and options. The "oh goodie, we'll just get rid of it so life can return to normal" and never once factored in the fact that Tommy may die on the operating table or never get out of rehab. Never thought of the aftercare that will be necessary. Just focused on "let's just get that out of there and not have to worry about it any more."

There lies the danger of living with a head totally buried in the sand. I hope with all my heart that Tommy "does" come through this like a champ but the rude awakening awaiting his wife is going to be hellishly brutal, I'm afraid.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Cynthia thinks the after-care entails buying him that elevated pillow thing and that’s it.

She thinks by the time he comes home he’ll be eating all that canned soup she bought and pudding.

When my mom got a trache, she never ate again. I was one of her caregivers along with my father, and feeding tubes are no joke. You have to flush the line before and after every feeding, before every dose of medication. And not all medications come in liquid form. Some have to be crushed and mixed with water to administer through the feeding tube.

A lot of my mother’s medications especially for pain caused her to be extremely nauseous. And when she would vomit it was horrible. The trache had to be removed and cleaned of vomit. And we had to just hope she didn’t aspirate it. Any saliva she had in her mouth she had spit in a cup.. She was so weak, or dizzy from the hydrocodone that she would knock the cup over in bed. That meant sheet changes in the middle of the day.

She passed away six months after getting the trache installed. Despite four cans of nutrients a day, she wasted away to probably 80 pounds. She was a slimline to begin with, always around 105 pounds, Asian and 5’2”, small-boned, but she look like an auschwitz victim at the end.

The pain meds made her sometimes delirious. She forgot things easily and often. Sometimes we would come into her room and catch her trying to dose herself because she forgot we just had. She was always in pain, always sleepy, very depressed. It is HARD WORK to be a caregiver. I was hospitalized for exhaustion a month before she died for a week. I didn’t even realize how much I was doing and how much I was neglecting myself. She DID get pneumonia twice after having the trache put in. If Tommy cannot re-learn how to swallow, he will be at risk for that.

She just has NO CLUE what is coming. I would have NEVER. I worked full time and took over from my dad the rest of the time. I know she doesn’t work, but she’s going to have to get up off her fat ass and CAREGIVE. No more taking 4 hours to “loosen her back” in the morning. Those days are OVER. If he even comes home, that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:16 am
She just has NO CLUE what is coming. I would have NEVER. I worked full time and took over from my dad the rest of the time. I know she doesn’t work, but she’s going to have to get up off her fat ass and CAREGIVE. No more taking 4 hours to “loosen her back” in the morning. Those days are OVER. If he even comes home, that is.

I'm so sorry to hear what your mother had to endure, and for your loss. I won't pretend to know even a little bit about what's involved with that level of caregiving but I know without any doubt that Cynthia Beaumont won't be able to handle it. And Tommy (or anyone) deserves a lot more than she will be able to provide.

You're right about that soup and pudding but I don't think it will be a matter of finding out he can't eat it and that's the end of it. I have an ugly feeling that she'll push and bully him to eat when he can't. Mock him for being a wimp when he doesn't want to eat anything. I can just see her doing that sure as I'm sitting here. It's scary and if it's true that his nurse watches, I hope she is able to somehow step in. But I don't think that is true because Cindy would NOT want someone like that watching her crap-show.

Personally I think that was said because she saw us talking about hoping someone on the medical team watches the videos and sees how she's hurting Tommy. We know she reads here and we know it's all a big game to her so I wouldn't put it past her to lie about that and think she's won a round. Sick puppy, that one.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Still rambling on about the fucking black out list on today’s video. Do you think anybody would fucking care to call the hospital or barge into Tommy’s room because they’re so famous. Talk about fucked up priorities.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

She's going on about getting 3.5 hours of sleep and how she looks. "Need a little plumping help"... for her fat red blood-vessel-popping face. She's worried about how she looks. I am appalled. Sitting here watching a severe case study on mental illness and no one stepped in to stop her. Okay, so I'm among friends here and will admit I'm teary seeing Tommy in this state while that vile monster sticks that infernal camera in his face during his most vulnerable point in his life. No thought at all to the fact that she could be a widow by bedtime. None. (Unless she mentions it later, I won't be watching the rest, but I highly doubt that.)

I am not teary eyed for Cynthia... but for having watched her destroy Tommy over the past 8 months. One stupid dangerous decision about his care and treatment after another.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Thank you for your kind words, KatieAnn. It was hell on earth. I hope Cindy can pull her weight (no pun intended).
If Tommy IS released home to that hovel, this will be the hardest work she does in her life.

I agree something is fishy regarding the nurse watching their videos. I STILL think it's odd Tommy was allowed the milk of magnesia and suckers during the "clear liquids" phase of prep. Also, I didn't see any "Lisa" in her comments section. So I call BS on that.

I cannot BELIEVE she is bringing the lollipops for Tommy to the hospital. She is seriously delusional.
Well, today's the day. We shall see.
Maybe we will all be wrong and it will be as smooth sailing as Cindy thinks. Time will tell.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

I guess she really thinks he will be able to sit up in bed and talk on video for the fans tonight? Somehow I don't think so....
I wonder if the Hackensack police along with the hospital security are ready to enforce that BLACKOUT LIST!!!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Homesteader wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:54 am
I guess she really thinks he will be able to sit up in bed and talk on video for the fans tonight? Somehow I don't think so....
I wonder if the Hackensack police along with the hospital security are ready to enforce that BLACKOUT LIST!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And also
:corn: :corn:

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Here is what she just posted:

Almost 2 hours in . They got poor Tommy all upset because they first told him he’d get a epidural but he would be asleep when they did it but that was not the case . Please keep Tommy in your prayers surgery will go until 1 pm ish .

So already, things aren't going according to HER plan!

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

She is unreal, the camera in her husbands face , the last few hours before he’s going into surgery! No wonder he didn’t go to bed! He probably wanted some peace and quiet! And wanted to be alone and think without the amazon babbling about nonsense! She should call the Hackensack police to stand guard outside Tommy’s door, so no one comes in to visit! They are very important vlogers! I can’t believe she bought anExtension cord to the hospital! What does she think this is? An office for her to do all of her important business! WTF She is really out of touch with reality! She better start praying! Why wasn’t she at the church yesterday? No, she was getting her bag ready,so she can videotape in the hospital! She thinks he’s going to be able to sit up in bed and carry on a conversation with her tonight! He’s is going to be out of it for a while! And she’s going to say no one told me about this! Time will tell!

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Homesteader wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:54 am
I'm thinking they may not be prepared for such a celebrity to be in their midst... might have to pull in the assistance of the NYPD and... oh yes, maybe some SWAT members to keep tens of thousands of adoring fans away from the Princess Beaumont. Can't be too careful. :roll: And I sure hope the security team was able to offer that buddy she wanted to go potty with her. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Christ. I'm sorry, but Tommy is such a fucking BABY! Suck it up, Buttercup. You think you are "upset" now and uncomfortable?
Wait until you find out that dear, beautiful Cynthia was INCORRECT in her medical expertise. Talk about "upset"!

LMAO KatieAnn. Needed that levity today :D

Post by Guest »

Homesteader wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:07 am
Here is what she just posted:

Almost 2 hours in . They got poor Tommy all upset because they first told him he’d get a epidural but he would be asleep when they did it but that was not the case . Please keep Tommy in your prayers surgery will go until 1 pm ish .

So already, things aren't going according to HER plan!
Maybe I am dumb but how can you give an epidural when one is asleep. I remember having to be in a certain position and hold it for them to do it.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

We need a mod to lock this thread and start a new one. We are at 50 pages!

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

I'm halfway into this mornings video. I cannot believe, well, actually I can, that she had him on camera this morning. No teeth, no shirt, a frail anxiety ridden old man waiting for the few hours to pass before he has this life threatening surgery. There she is, going on and on about her lips hurting and she didn't have her Vaseline because she gave it to "him", I'm sure for his sore butt from all that "Citrus Nitrate"!! If she says lymph NOID one more time!!!

MonsterMash
Talker
Talker

Post by MonsterMash »

UGH!!! Anybody see her toenails???

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

justwonderingdelete995 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:38 am
Maybe I am dumb but how can you give an epidural when one is asleep. I remember having to be in a certain position and hold it for them to do it.
You're not dumb at all... you're right. This from a health website: "After your skin is numb, you will feel some pressure when the epidural needle is placed. Can the epidural be placed after I am asleep? It is not safe to place the epidural after you are asleep. You need to be awake so your anesthesiologist can watch for any side effects."

Cynthia lies as easily as breathing. If I'd have to guess, I'd say she lied to Tommy and told him he could be sleeping for it, just like she's lied about so many other things to him to manipulate and control. She has fed him so much misinformation just so she could get her way about wanting the surgery when Tommy didn't. It was Cynthia who wanted the surgery and so many people including Betty told her it wasn't a wise decision but by golly, she thought that's the only thing that would make it all go away so her trips to the city and spending could happen when she sent Tommy back to work and all was just ducky in lala land again.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

OMG. By the 4th time she said lymph NOID I wanted to throw my phone out the window!
I'm not sure if they are removing Tommy's lymph nodes or not. Or which lymph nodes they would be.

And didn't one of her "Fans" send her like a 12-pack of chapstick just a couple days ago??? Did she ALREADY LOSE IT IN THE HOARD?
And in I think yesterday's video, she wanted to know something and was like "ALEXA!' and then her and Tommy giggled. Again. I know I keep harping on the same thing, but what happened to the Amazon Echo her "fan" gifted them so they wouldn't have to look on TV for the weather anymore? Lost in the hoard? Returned to Amazon for credit? Who knows with her.

This is a woman who said she has 2 perfectly fine Xmas stockings for her and Tommy, but she didn't want to "get the box down" so she ordered TWO NEW STOCKINGS from Macy's.
She even said in an older video they have a closet that's full of clothes that they never open because the clothes are soooooo jammed together that "It's hard to find anything.

I know when my mother's lymph nodes were removed in her left armpit, she often got lymphedema in that arm, and we had to learn how to give her a lymphatic massage from a physical therapist. I gave her one nightly to drain the fluid. Cynthia is going to be worthless at aftercare.

I hope she has enough underwear since she doesn't plan on doing laundry again until Tommy is home. I'm sure so he can help her bring the shit downstairs since "My wrist! My knee! My back!" Ugh.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”