SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SoonToGoBankruptDoll4FictionalBumbleBabyDaddy Part 104

Post by Itsjustaride »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:Just noticed she had to get her fat ass pulled around in a golf cart to replace the scene where Zac Efron is running :rofl:

Also I wish I was talented at making gif's. I'd make a side by side of the jump dance move at 1:50... Zac Efron jumps right up clear off the ground, Trash goes up around an inch :rofl:

I can't. This is the fassiest video she's ever made.
I wish someone would do a side by side of the whole video. A funny part to me was when she slapped the water and started walking away Image it just didnt translate at all...and all the various hand flailing, again, doesn't translate into any sort of dance move when trish does it.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by pious »

I don't know if this was posted already, but this guy is actually too nice to her but explains very well how nothing she says makes any sense to a real transperson. I wouldn't recommend if you just want to see Trish shat on but it turned me into a Jammidodger subscriber to become more educated about transfolks.

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

Omg someone did it! This is hilarious! Side by side bet on it music videos for comparison

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

^^ of course there's the one stan dipshit like sHe dId So gOOd wiTh a KnEe injUrY. and where is it now? if it existed, she would still have it.

and those pathetic jumps 3 inches 😂

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

For someone that had so much “weight loss” she sure was flippin and flappin her arm fat everywhere!! Cool sculpting also a FAIL! Someone in the music video video this morning made a comment about that tag being out and Trisha made a comment saying that is the style. You stupid bitch, in what world is showing your size 34 pant tags a style?! GTFOH with that bullshit
Last edited by PotaytaPiggy on Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Naples
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naples »

This is the most hilarious “saga” So far. So next desperate man who she “dates” has to be out gay or video about how she is a man but her boyfriend is straight is coming to dig her deeper. Both kinds will be dragged. I can’t lol it’s funny

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

Soooyyyyyy sexy

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

lmnlvr wrote:Soooyyyyyy sexy

Omg that is the first time i've ever truly seen her look like her mom. That legit freaks me out. I hope I dont start looking that close to my mom in my 30s...

FishyFishy
Debater
Debater

Post by FishyFishy »

that he-bitch man-fishie from earlier in the thread is so stupid. my brother was a hardcore meth addict and no one could tell from the way he looked. his teeth were fine, no bad skin, no hair loss. he only dropped a lot of weight towards the very height of his using. thankfully he is sober now, but it's just not realistic to think that everyone who uses is going to show obvious physical signs. the fishies defending trishas sobriety because she doesn't look quite like a faces of meth poster...yet...just shows how clueless they are. no wonder she can manipulate them so easily.

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

Ug when she tries to give puppy dog eyes , its NOT cute sad, it's sad sad. She looks tired and old. I hope I have a good 20 years at least before I start looking like that...

And yet another appearance of the dramatic flailing arms that trisha fails to make look like a resemblance of emotion...she looks like an angry baboon when she does that.

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

Maybe Disney could be the one to get her channel shit down. She must have a couple copyright infringements by now. Three strikes you are out piggy!

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

E4B34803-A875-4A6F-8A96-FFC437BDAE3D.jpeg
Her COO COO is hard to hide, even with a filter! Look at those eyes and does anyone still think she is “sober”?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Iamnotyourhero
Learner
Learner

Post by Iamnotyourhero »

She’s on insta live with crackhead Aaron again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ocean-eyes90
Learner
Learner

Post by ocean-eyes90 »

Iamnotyourhero wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:38 pm
She’s on insta live with crackhead Aaron again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL she just asked him why he likes being problematic! The irony... :rofl:

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

PotaytaPiggy wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:50 pm
For someone that had so much “weight loss” she sure was flippin and flappin her arm fat everywhere!! Cool sculpting also a FAIL! Someone in the music video video this morning made a comment about that tag being out and Trisha made a comment saying that is the style. You stupid bitch, in what world is showing your size 34 pant tags a style?! GTFOH with that bullshit
She’s right that’s not the tag it’s on the outside of those pants & it just says the brand name. We look stupid here when we say shit like that without really knowing. I just imagine her gloating about how we don’t know anything which makes her ignore all the things we’re right about.

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

talkingaboutyew wrote:lets rewind and think of all the controversies she had right before releasing a music video. this is a pattern. her next controversy might be "i was pregnant and miscarried".

they need to show her videos in psychology classes. it's fucking crazy this person exists on such a public level without any consequences.
God you just reminded of of the Sam/Nia drama of what 2015??? I could totally see her doing this or trying to get pregnant and claiming she can't because she's on testosterone even though her voice hasn't deepened or anything else that comes with HRT. I would LOVE to see her by a binder and actually wear it and cry because he boobs aren't there anymore.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Did anyone else catch her Instagram posts this morning where she bragged she was doing “the walk of shame”? She is really gross.

Itsjustaride
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Itsjustaride »

Icanteven11 wrote:
PotaytaPiggy wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:50 pm
She’s right that’s not the tag it’s on the outside of those pants & it just says the brand name. We look stupid here when we say shit like that without really knowing. I just imagine her gloating about how we don’t know anything which makes her ignore all the things we’re right about.
Off topic: this is a thing now? I've never heard of it. It looks sloppy because it literally looks like the tag. Is it a style to not cut off the other tag? The one with the barcode? I dont get it.

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

lmnlvr wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:15 pm
Soooyyyyyy sexy

Her undereye area is caving in wtf

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Is the wildabeast hoping she gets a huge LGTBQ crowd in SanFran? She wants to go out with a bang so it’s kind of funny she made that video before her last two shows in cities with a huge rainbow population. Half the people in LA will be people she invited.
She’s doing a “ another big series with some YouTubers “? Ugh are Shane & Jeffree going to feed this wildabeast? Her ego is so annoying. Just go away already!

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”